David Icke says Israel is not run by Jews but like Nazi Germany

RobSS

Oh & of course Israel is international...as Jews are dual citizens based on their RACE. SO again of course they are ethnic nationalist.

They infest our governments for their Jewish agenda.

When they murder rape they also hide out & are free from deportation also.

Edited by oddsnsods

8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I repeat one last time to you..the majority from the left & right Ickes exposing or mentioning are Jewish

But he's obviously not exposing all Jews... Jews for example who have nothing to do with religion or politics.  How can anyone be guilty of something they're not involved with? Icke is against the political wing of Judaism, namely Zionism.

Just now, RobSS said:

But he's obviously not exposing all Jews... Jews for example who have nothing to do with religion or politics.  How can anyone be guilty of something they're not involved with? Icke is against the political wing of Judaism, namely Zionism.

Who said all Jews tho? Thats you RobSS.

Is not just Zionism, that is a cop out. Like youre wasting my time with your cliche posts.

Cancel culture in a dominant Jewish thing.

Its okay to hate on whites & call white privilege by these majority Jew run organisations or white guilt & all the other identity polytricks SHIT they spread.

My family & history in my country of working class is definitely not white privilege..thats racist bullshit.

Fuck your woke agenda bullshit..Jews are majority parasitic & hate non Jews. Thats a fact.

E-7B-_jX0AAMJPQ?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Who said all Jews tho? Thats you RobSS.

Is not just Zionism, that is a cop out. Like youre wasting my time with your cliche posts.

Cancel culture in a dominant Jewish thing.

Its okay to hate on whites & call white privilege by these majority Jew run organisations or white guilt & all the other identity polytricks SHIT they spread.

My family & history in my country of working class is definitely not white privilege..thats racist bullshit.

Fuck your woke agenda bullshit..Jews are majority parasitic & hate non Jews. Thats a fact.

E-7B-_jX0AAMJPQ?format=jpg&name=small

If they don't represent all Jews, what's your point?

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

If they don't represent all Jews, what's your point?

Is like calling out Italian Mafia says youre anti Italian ffs..

Mofos infest EVERYTHING. Only a gaslighter would try & deny, so I question where Ickes heads at.

Isnt Nazis destroying the economy & pushing chest feeding.

Nazis were against degeneracy & multi culturism...seems maybe they had a point.

I call out Nazis for a lot of things, but sick of hearing "its like Nazi Germany"..clap for communism every Thursday night..8pm.

Sounded more like North Korea to me.

There is definitely a disproportionate number of people of known Jewish origin who hold and influence the tyranny we are seeing now. It's not exclusively Jewish but they do happen to wield much more influence than any other group. They include parliamentarians, including Prime Ministers, Education reformists, CEOs of major banks, the richest people in any country. These are the least scary facts because they can be proven, it's the antics hidden or manipulating us that are the scariest. Alternative media outlooks with an obviously Zionist approach are the scariest. Mossad is in full force.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Is like calling out Italian Mafia says youre anti Italian ffs..

Mofos infest EVERYTHING. Only a gaslighter would try & deny, so I question where Ickes heads at.

Isnt Nazis destroying the economy & pushing chest feeding.

Nazis were against degeneracy & multi culturism...seems maybe they had a point.

I call out Nazis for a lot of things, but sick of hearing "its like Nazi Germany"..clap for communism every Thursday night..8pm.

Sounded more like North Korea to me.

What you're saying is superficial compared to what Icke's revealing.

4 minutes ago, Observed said:

There is definitely a disproportionate number of people of known Jewish origin who hold and influence the tyranny we are seeing now.

What does that prove? Icke is going deeper than that and in so doing is revealing a vaster conspiracy.

Edited by RobSS

4 minutes ago, Observed said:

It proves Jews are a big component of the vast conspiracy.

That's obvious but as I mentioned. Icke is going deeper into it than that - Icke says they are not really Jews but a more concealed global cult.

Edited by RobSS

Since this coup started I have been well involved & all I see is non stop commies promoting corporatism on Twatted & on media non stop.

bAsH tHe FaSh supporting police state 1000% Big pharma, technocrats censoring anyone not pushing the narrative & people think the BLM Floyd thing was spontaneous.🤦‍♂️

Supporting passports, jabbing kids.............these weirdos are possessed if you ask me. How could you shit on your own for the Elite??

Anyone whos not a Jew, who supports Jewish supremacism now...wait till you are starving & then when the billionaires are still laughing at you, see how you feel & if you finally grow a pair..or all the illegals they are importing into UK & US right now..like tens of thousands crossing the border from Mexico daily & border control fully on board. You arse clowns think this is coincidence.

You are in for a big shock when people are starving around you like all Jewish run commie revolutions.

imae.png.1bd39a4e1d4e7baef087b4b5c1c5b862.png

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Whats Ickes revealing? Give us the latest. LOL

He's saying that they are just posing as Jews and that they're a global Satanic cult. Jesus Christ said the same thing. He said they're "Jews but are not" (Revelation 2:9).

4 minutes ago, RobSS said:

He's saying that they are just posing as Jews and that they're a global Satanic cult. Jesus Christ said the same thing. He said they're "Jews but are not" (Revelation 2:9).

Give it a rest Rob. You've shown what you're made of by using labels like 'hater' and 'anti-semite' to anyone here who would try to bring up the global conspiracy.

It's obvious you are only here to vaunt your own fantasy delusions and tone-police and try to shame anyone here who doesn't agree with you. 

The so called Christian who will turn on a former friend just because he uses words he doesn't like.

Well I got into this rabbit hole from reading the Biggest Secret by a chap called David Icke...so why are you here?

It think you've outstayed your welcome. Might be time for you to skulk off again.

4 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Give it a rest Rob. You've shown what you're made of by using labels like 'hater' and 'anti-semite' to anyone here who would try to bring up the global conspiracy.

It's obvious you are only here to vaunt your own fantasy delusions and tone-police and try to shame anyone here who doesn't agree with you. 

The so called Christian who will turn on a former friend just because he uses words he doesn't like.

Well I got into this rabbit hole from reading the Biggest Secret by a chap called David Icke...so why are you here?

It think you've outstayed your welcome. Might be time for you to skulk off again.

Your poor cognitive dissonance.... David Icke:

"There is a field of consciousness that connects everything, so it doesn't matter if you're black, white, Asian, Chinese, Aboriginal... it doesn't matter what your form is... you are part of the same consciousness. YOU are just a unique expression of it, and that perception that we're all connected immediately starts dropping the fault lines the cult is desperate to perpetuate, so that different versions of form can be played off against each other."

And you are playing off against us when you attack people here for daring to mention the Jews or those who dare to discuss mass immigration.

Well-done falling for the divide and conquer trap.

The back-pedalling when it suits you is amazing.....You could ride the Tour de France backwards.

You won't maintain a consistent narrative because you know it would make you look Woke.

But you are 'Woke' and we know it.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

Just now, Truthspoon said:

And you are playing off against us when you attack people here for daring to mention the Jews or those who dare to discuss mass immigration.

Well-done falling for the divide and conquer trap.

The back-pedalling when it suits you is amazing.....You could ride the Tour de France backwards.

You won't maintain a consistent narrative because you know it would make you look Woke.

But you are 'Woke' and we know it.

I'm backing what David Icke's saying. Failing to acknowledge what he's saying in so many different ways, you're only making yourself look broke. 😀

Just now, RobSS said:

I dont think he really knows that much about Judaism. That my opinion from what I hear or read from David Icke. The Talmud & Zohar have been around slightly longer than the Sabbateans & Frankists..Chabad Lubavich is the biggest organisation in world Jewry..you would need to know their beliefs to make that kind of judgement.

Also Icke is not a Christian, yet you hold him on a pedastol when it comes to bible verses?

We were talking about Shabbateanism, Frankism & black cube, synagogue of Saturn on Ickes forum when you used to get banned if you didnt call them Rothschild Zionist. Years before Icke ever wrote anything about it or connected the dots.

• Like 1