Jump to content

Fuel shortage in my area today as people Panic buying


Captainlove
 Share

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, m754 said:

 

Many, (all?), such videos are fake set-ups.. They are dehumanizing and degrading us. Not that there is much left in humanity to insult or demean but these are mostly set-ups. They create a fake trend in conversations on forums and social media. This leads to some energising of the dead mass of bodies that calls itself humanity.

 

There is no shortage of anything.

 

 

They have no intention of starving us or God forbid...prevent us from driving someplace useless...to do more useless things.. to carry on with our useless lives...

 

These news items are disseminated for financial and political reasons. While people are watching these fake videos, a lot of financial shenanigans are happening behind our backs. 

 

 

I think we all know theres not a shortage..why you need to explain that lecture me I dont know tho?

 

They have no intention of starving us you say? They already are starving people in places around the world, who refuse to take the jab..All communist revolutions they starve people. So why should this one be any different.


You might be right, these could be click bait psyops..but if you think human behaviour isnt this stupid, then you dont get out much of late. Like open your eyes & see the clowns who masked for communism or jump out the way of you in the woods, fully masked, or in 30c heat walking alone.

 

You sound in denial of the the zombie apocalypse.

 

Dont blame me blame the (((perps))) & quit buying into their Baalshit_______________

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I thought this is crazy, but no. With modifications or a mixture of vegetable oil and diesel,

it apparently is safe, according to link below.

 

Next shortage .... vegetable oil!

 

 

"If all of that sounds overly complicated, then the next best alternative recommended by the people who’ve done it before is to just mix your vegetable oil with diesel fuel or kerosene or even 20% gasoline.  Of course, that changes the whole game – now you’re not “running your car on straight vegetable oil”. You’re just using a fuel mixture."

 

https://www.bellperformance.com/blog/running-your-car-on-vegetable-oil

 

Image

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

 

I think we all know theres not a shortage..why you need to explain that lecture me I dont know tho?

 

They have no intention of starving us you say? They already are starving people in places around the world, who refuse to take the jab..All communist revolutions they starve people. So why should this one be any different.


You might be right, these could be click bait psyops..but if you think human behaviour isnt this stupid, then you dont get out much of late. Like open your eyes & see the clowns who masked for communism or jump out the way of you in the woods, fully masked, or in 30c heat walking alone.

 

You sound in denial of the the zombie apocalypse.

 

Dont blame me blame the (((perps))) & quit buying into their Baalshit_______________

 

 

I wanted to comment on the video but your entire post was quoted intext. I did not mean to question your understanding of the what they are doing but...

 

If you say I don't get out much---you need to visit some developing countries--any one of them will do. Looooong queues at gas stations are common every morning and evening at commute time, and often all day around the major holidays. People are always in a state of panic for something.

 

The videos of first world nationals in an empty gas station talking about shortages looked very fake. These people are so accustomed to getting everything they want when they want it, that it seems they have no idea what shortages mean.

One minute of power outage and they forecast a power grid failure. In the developing world, people are lucky if they get half a day's power supply.

 

But if their intention is to kill the people by communist measures, it has not worked very well. In the very countries where I mention the regular shortages for all of life's 'necessities', people are still alive in large numbers. And are surviving quite well even in the midst of shortages. Humanity is not an endangered species. There are enough of us on the planet. Communism is about control and mind training, fear of starvation always looming..nobody is starving yet for not having the jab. And by next month or so the drama of mandatory jabs for work will be withdrawn.

 

In the first world, nobody is starving or missing out on anything. I have relatives in the US, in Canada and a coupe of friends in the UK---nobody is in want for anything, and if the intention of the cabal was to starve or kill, why are they wasting the golden opportunity of the fake pandemic over the past 1.5 years? Why are they not pushing ahead full throttle will the kill agenda? If they do not like us or need us..? What are they waiting for..?

 

The masks were just slave training. Testing for compliance. Test successful.

 

I am not denying the zombie apocalypse. I am saying it is the zombies welcoming the apocalypse willingly, there is no pressure from any ideology--communism or something else. It is the zombies themselves welcoming the drama of apocalyptic times. Like the people going around shooting these videos, because their lives are so empty and they love the petty drama in their otherwise vacuous shallow existence. And although they are willing slaves, they are as evil as the cabal we point our fingers at---and they will not ever be stupid enough to load a flammable substance like that.  Cunning idiots.. more dangerous than the other kind..

 

Not meaning to lecture you, just explaining my thoughts. Not that it will make any difference to the tone here on the forum..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/26/2021 at 4:20 PM, oddsnsods said:

 

Insane in the membrane..hope she sparked a fag on the way home.😆

 

IMO, it even beats, what happened a little over 20 years ago, with a taxi driver who hoarded petrol in a wheelie bin in a house and the bin melted, causing nearby properties to be evacuated.

 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1220240.stm

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, m754 said:

 

I wanted to comment on the video but your entire post was quoted intext. I did not mean to question your understanding of the what they are doing but...

 

If you say I don't get out much---you need to visit some developing countries--any one of them will do. Looooong queues at gas stations are common every morning and evening at commute time, and often all day around the major holidays. People are always in a state of panic for something.

 

The videos of first world nationals in an empty gas station talking about shortages looked very fake. These people are so accustomed to getting everything they want when they want it, that it seems they have no idea what shortages mean.

One minute of power outage and they forecast a power grid failure. In the developing world, people are lucky if they get half a day's power supply.

 

But if their intention is to kill the people by communist measures, it has not worked very well. In the very countries where I mention the regular shortages for all of life's 'necessities', people are still alive in large numbers. And are surviving quite well even in the midst of shortages. Humanity is not an endangered species. There are enough of us on the planet. Communism is about control and mind training, fear of starvation always looming..nobody is starving yet for not having the jab. And by next month or so the drama of mandatory jabs for work will be withdrawn.

 

In the first world, nobody is starving or missing out on anything. I have relatives in the US, in Canada and a coupe of friends in the UK---nobody is in want for anything, and if the intention of the cabal was to starve or kill, why are they wasting the golden opportunity of the fake pandemic over the past 1.5 years? Why are they not pushing ahead full throttle will the kill agenda? If they do not like us or need us..? What are they waiting for..?

 

The masks were just slave training. Testing for compliance. Test successful.

 

I am not denying the zombie apocalypse. I am saying it is the zombies welcoming the apocalypse willingly, there is no pressure from any ideology--communism or something else. It is the zombies themselves welcoming the drama of apocalyptic times. Like the people going around shooting these videos, because their lives are so empty and they love the petty drama in their otherwise vacuous shallow existence. And although they are willing slaves, they are as evil as the cabal we point our fingers at---and they will not ever be stupid enough to load a flammable substance like that.  Cunning idiots.. more dangerous than the other kind..

 

Not meaning to lecture you, just explaining my thoughts. Not that it will make any difference to the tone here on the forum..

 

Apologies I went off on one earlier I dont disagree with your post you make very good points, but I think you'll find people are in dire straits in many countries, of course you wont hear about from the msm. On Twitter I follow many different countries, like Philippines or Pakistan, Caribbean Islands, Slovania, Greece, Israel, Saudi, Holland, France. Draconian shit coming down the pipeline & people are losing their jobs & being refused access to get food even. Concentration camps being built in Australia.

Full on police state. Same in UK mega prisons being built.


Things might escalate very quickly if many people start dying this winter from the jab they will blame some scariants & non jabbed. Sheeple will go along with anything, as weve already seen..like you say they are the real problem, because they are cowards through & through. But also been traumatised there whole lives & mindcontrolled into believing they are free & not domesticated cattle on the farm.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is global...

Lights out in China?  China Panics: Beijing Orders Energy Firms to "Secure Supplies at All Costs"; Oil Soars September 30, 2021 https://talkmarkets.com/content/commodities/china-panics-beijing-orders-energy-firms-to-secure-supplies-at-all-costs-oil-soars?post=329695 Bloomberg reports that China's central government officials "ordered the country's top state-owned energy companies to secure supplies for this winter at all costs." Translation: Beijing is no longer willing to risk social anger and going forward China will be subsidizing coal and not gas, which will lead to even higher prices for other "substitute" commodities such as oil, which is why oil surged on the news.  Column: China's Widening Electricity Crisis Caused by Coal Shortage September 25, 2021 https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/chinas-widening-electricity-crisis-caused-by-coal-shortage-kemp-2021-09-28/ China has traditionally purchased nearly all of its coal supplies from producers within Asia, but that changed last year when'it stopped buying from Australia amid a political dispute between the once-close trading partners, leading to sporadic shortages. [and from another] China Power Crisis: Thermal Coal Inventory nears Record Low as Country Suffers Worst Outages in a Decade September 29, 2021 https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-economy/article/3150457/china-power-crisis-thermal-coal-inventory-nears-record-lo China consumes more than 3 billion tonnes of thermal coal annually, but only about 7 per cent of that is imported. Before Beijing'unofficially banned all Australian coal in October, almost 2 per cent of China's total consumed thermal coal came from Australia due to its reasonable price and high quality.

31oc082.jpg

 The cost of keeping the lights on will increase, as shortages in the fuel industries develop. This is blamed on the Covid-19 pandemic but industrial slowdowns are imposed by the establishment which fears a restless public Thus their priorities are to imposed endless shutdowns and now termination of employees who refuse to be vaccinated. It is not just the UK which has a petrol shortage or the US where delivery trucks cannot move fast enough to free LA ports. China, the dominant industrial country in Asia, is also afflicted.

In the short term prices will rise, but placing a higher price on an item does not change its delivery date. Are the employees reluctant to come to work? Is the factory disabled?  Manufacturing or delivery is not stalled because of a lack of funds. It has been affected by a stalled supply chain, which is directly related to the insistence in many countries that lockdowns so the public cannot riot takes precedence.

One petrol station owner in Surrey has criticised the Government for claiming the situation was now under control.

“It’s like they are gaslighting the public,” the owner told the Daily Telegraph.

“It was chaos [on Wednesday], it was chaos [on Thursday], and it will be chaos [on Friday].”

 

 

image.png

image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/30/2021 at 11:12 AM, masonfreeparty2 said:

do people know you can run your cars on ordinary bottled gas like a fork lift truck..probably not legal but who gives a fuck these days,survival of the savvy

True but not exactly simple to do for the average man. if the car has been adapted to run LPG yes yo can just use bottled gas but you will need to get the regulation right or your blow a line out. if it hasn't been converted your need the kit to get the gas into the engine. years ago i know a guy who ran an old mini on paraffin gas which is what fork lifts run on. he was a sacker driver and basically nicked the evaporator and all the lines off and old sacker truck and stuck it on his mini with the bottle on the back seat. totally illegal but like you say who gives a fuck. 

21 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

I thought this is crazy, but no. With modifications or a mixture of vegetable oil and diesel,

it apparently is safe, according to link below.

 

Next shortage .... vegetable oil!

 

 

"If all of that sounds overly complicated, then the next best alternative recommended by the people who’ve done it before is to just mix your vegetable oil with diesel fuel or kerosene or even 20% gasoline.  Of course, that changes the whole game – now you’re not “running your car on straight vegetable oil”. You’re just using a fuel mixture."

 

https://www.bellperformance.com/blog/running-your-car-on-vegetable-oil

 

Image

 

again not as simple as just chucking it in the tank, in most modern diesels it will run but will screw the injectors up pretty damn quick. its fine in basic old diesels. the engine i have in the battle bus will run on straight veg but that is a 30 year old engine try it with a modern diesel and you'll be lucky to get 500mile before it gives up.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/30/2021 at 4:32 PM, oddsnsods said:

 

 

Anything morons here do, yanks have to got 1 better tho.😯

 

 

 

 

That video looks fake to me... The attractive girl's forced dialogue and the petrol seems to behaving more like water... Surely the spill would have been ignited by the heat from the pick-up's exhaust/tyres...?  Look what happens in Formula One whenever they have a spill in a Pit Lane!!!!   It's why Lewis Hamilton always has his asbestos underwear on!!!!

Edited by Incontinentia_Buttux
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/30/2021 at 7:13 PM, Golden Retriever said:

I thought this is crazy, but no. With modifications or a mixture of vegetable oil and diesel,

it apparently is safe, according to link below.

 

Next shortage .... vegetable oil!

 

 

"If all of that sounds overly complicated, then the next best alternative recommended by the people who’ve done it before is to just mix your vegetable oil with diesel fuel or kerosene or even 20% gasoline.  Of course, that changes the whole game – now you’re not “running your car on straight vegetable oil”. You’re just using a fuel mixture."

 

https://www.bellperformance.com/blog/running-your-car-on-vegetable-oil

 

Image

 

I put 7 bottles of sunflower oil in my unleaded ranault Mégane last night and thing won't bloody start now! It was doing something when I turned the key and then a loud explosion noise happened and now it's fucked. 

 

Don't do this people.

Edited by Fluke
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...