Why are we here? - - - - - - The Great Awakening

RobSS

• 2 weeks later...

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

"What is the great awakening?"

Probably some false saviour shill shit.

In the above two videos, there's no claim is made that the great awakening is any kind of saviour... only that people are waking up to the reality that the world is more corrupt than they thought it was, and people are questioning their trust in politics.

Just now, RobSS said:

In the above two videos, there's no claim is made that the great awakening is any kind of saviour... only that people are waking up to the reality that the world is more corrupt than they thought it was, and people are questioning their trust in politics.

I still find that term sus, and I don't think it's organic, but fair enough.

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I still find that term sus, and I don't think it's organic, but fair enough.

I know what you mean... but it is indicating that humanity is going through a dramatic period of unprecedented change. Is revelation a good thing? To some, revelation (awakening) will be a wonderful thing, but to others it will be terrible, according to C. S. Lewis:

“God will invade. But I wonder whether people who ask God to interfere openly and directly in our world quite realise what it will be like when He does. When that happens, it is the end of the world. When the author walks on to the stage the play is over. God is going to invade, all right: but what is the good of saying you are on His side then, when you see the whole natural universe melting away like a dream and something else - something it never entered your head to conceive - comes crashing in; something so beautiful to some of us and so terrible to others that none of us will have any choice left?

For this time it will God without disguise; something so overwhelming that it will strike either irresistible love or irresistible horror into every creature. It will be too late then to choose your side. There is no use saying you choose to lie down when it has become impossible to stand up. That will not be the time for choosing; it will be the time when we discover which side we really have chosen, whether we realised it before or not. Now, today, this moment, is our chance to choose the right side. God is holding back to give us that chance. It will not last for ever. We must take it or leave it.”

22 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I know what you mean... but it is indicating that humanity is going through a dramatic period of unprecedented change. Is revelation a good thing? To some, revelation (awakening) will be a wonderful thing, but to others it will be terrible, according to C. S. Lewis:

“God will invade. But I wonder whether people who ask God to interfere openly and directly in our world quite realise what it will be like when He does. When that happens, it is the end of the world. When the author walks on to the stage the play is over. God is going to invade, all right: but what is the good of saying you are on His side then, when you see the whole natural universe melting away like a dream and something else - something it never entered your head to conceive - comes crashing in; something so beautiful to some of us and so terrible to others that none of us will have any choice left?

For this time it will God without disguise; something so overwhelming that it will strike either irresistible love or irresistible horror into every creature. It will be too late then to choose your side. There is no use saying you choose to lie down when it has become impossible to stand up. That will not be the time for choosing; it will be the time when we discover which side we really have chosen, whether we realised it before or not. Now, today, this moment, is our chance to choose the right side. God is holding back to give us that chance. It will not last for ever. We must take it or leave it.”

I'm going through a bit of a dark time with my faith at the moment.

Sounds heretical, but what happens if we get our heads chopped off and there is no salvation? I think it's time to start questioning everything, even prophecies.

I'm torn between my ancestors traditions and Christianity at the moment.

I guess it's something that I'm going to have to work out myself as there's so many layers of deception.

• Like 1

I personally think all this talk about salvation and the need to be saved is all complete negative horseshit that will likely lead us all into the abyss unless we awaken and empower ourselves and each other and come to the true realisation of what we truly are through positive thinking, truth, logic and reasoning. Even if we do fail, remember it’s only a simulation. None of it is real. I don't believe anyone really goes to hell.

What is reality? I believe that we are living in a simulation whereby everything is consciousness. What we think literally manifests as our reality, especially if the thought and feeling is powerful enough, then changes to this reality and your life will probably occur. However, the end result might not be what you wanted or desired as you have to remember that we share this planet with seven billion other conscious humans, not to mention other lifeforms who have thoughts of their own and whatever they are thinking at any given moment is also having an effect upon your life and everyone else’s, especially if it’s people/animals/other beings who know you, or are interacting with you. It's a big multiverse with many levels of consciousness, all participating in the game of life. Some serve good, and some serve evil. 

More so than ever before, humanity seriously needs to wake up and free ourselves from all the brainwashing, negative programming and come to realise our full potential. Cut out the negative crap from these peddlers of hate, lies, charlatans, doom merchants and naysayers who claim you’re not capable of doing this or doing that. The only limitations and boundaries we have as a species are the ones we impose upon ourselves and each other. Truthfully, I don’t think there are any, as we are capable of anything we put our minds too.

There are those who know the truth and have experienced it first hand through meditation, NDE's, OBE's etc and have come to the most enlightened realisation that we all come from the most powerful, most majestic, most intelligent and most beautiful loving force in all of existence. That would be the Supreme Being and there is nothing in all of existence that does not contain its essence. For validation, all you have to do is look within and believe and feel the power and love as it resonates all around you. We are all pieces of the same jig saw puzzle trying to find our way in a world that we do not always understand or comprehend, mainly because of all the negative crap that is going on. My advice, just ignore it, look within, be positive and see yourself as the person you truly want to be, and go forth into the world and be that person, no matter what. Be courageous and don't let anyone stand in the way of you being the best version of yourself. Those who serve evil will fail. They always do! Peace and love!

Edited by PerryRhodan

14 minutes ago, PerryRhodan said:

I personally think all this talk about salvation and the need to be saved is all complete negative horseshit that will likely lead us all into the abyss unless we awaken and empower ourselves and each other and come to the true realisation of what we truly are through positive thinking, truth, logic and reasoning. Even if we do fail, remember it’s only a simulation. None of it is real. I don't believe anyone really goes to hell.

What is reality? I believe that we are living in a simulation whereby everything is consciousness. What we think literally manifests as our reality, especially if the thought and feeling is powerful enough, then changes to this reality and your life will probably occur. However, the end result might not be what you wanted or desired as you have to remember that we share this planet with seven billion other conscious humans, not to mention other lifeforms who have thoughts of their own and whatever they are thinking at any given moment is also having an effect upon your life and everyone else’s, especially if it’s people/animals/other beings who know you, or are interacting with you. It's a big multiverse with many levels of consciousness, all participating in the game of life. Some serve good, and some serve evil. 

More so than ever before, humanity seriously needs to wake up and free ourselves from all the brainwashing, negative programming and come to realise our full potential. Cut out the negative crap from these peddlers of hate, lies, charlatans, doom merchants and naysayers who claim you’re not capable of doing this or doing that. The only limitations and boundaries we have as a species are the ones we impose upon ourselves and each other. Truthfully, I don’t think there are any, as we are capable of anything we put our minds too.

There are those who know the truth and have experienced it first hand through meditation, NDE's, OBE's etc and have come to the most enlightened realisation that we all come from the most powerful, most majestic, most intelligent and most beautiful loving force in all of existence. That would be the Supreme Being and there is nothing in all of existence that does not contain its essence. For validation, all you have to do is look within and believe and feel the power and love as it resonates all around you. We are all pieces of the same jig saw puzzle trying to find our way in a world that we do not always understand or comprehend, mainly because of all the negative crap that is going on. My advice, just ignore it, look within, be positive and see yourself as the person you truly want to be, and go forth into the world and be that person, no matter what. Be courageous and don't let anyone stand in the way of you being the best version of yourself. Those who serve evil will fail. They always do! Peace and love!

How does simulation theory differ from religion? That's just another belief in a system and a creator, surely?

I don't feel love all around me either. I feel love from some people, but I feel hatred from others that want to kill me, and they're deadly serious about it.

17 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I'm going through a bit of a dark time with my faith at the moment.

Sounds heretical, but what happens if we get our heads chopped off and there is no salvation? I think it's time to start questioning everything, even prophecies.

I'm torn between my ancestors traditions and Christianity at the moment.

I guess it's something that I'm going to have to work out myself as there's so many layers of deception.

I can see the dilemma... is it possible to serve both Christ and serve Nationalism, when Christ said his kingdom is not of this world? "My Kingdom is not an earthly kingdom. If it were, my followers would fight to keep me from being handed over to the Jewish leaders. But my Kingdom is not of this world.” (John 18:36) How is it possible to serve two masters?

“If we insist on keeping Hell (or even earth) we shall not see Heaven: if we accept Heaven we shall not be able to retain even the smallest and most intimate souvenirs of Hell.” (C.S. Lewis, The Great Divorce)

12 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I can see the dilemma... is it possible to serve both Christ and serve Nationalism, when Christ said his kingdom is not of this world? "My Kingdom is not an earthly kingdom. If it were, my followers would fight to keep me from being handed over to the Jewish leaders. But my Kingdom is not of this world.” (John 18:36) How is it possible to serve two masters?

“If we insist on keeping Hell (or even earth) we shall not see Heaven: if we accept Heaven we shall not be able to retain even the smallest and most intimate souvenirs of Hell.” (C.S. Lewis, The Great Divorce)

I'm not torn because of Nationalism, I could a Lefty Christian and I would still meet the same fate. I'm torn because I'm concerned about losing my head if don't want to be a Noahide, because belief in Christ as a Messiah will be idolatry.

I guess what I'm saying is, it could be a trap so Christians willingly allow their persecution, but I suppose that will be the real test of faith.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I'm not torn because of Nationalism, I could a Lefty Christian and I would still meet the same fate. I'm torn because I'm concerned about being losing my head if don't want to be a Noahide, because belief in Christ as a Messiah will be idolatry.

I guess what I'm saying is, it could be a trap so Christians willingly allow their persecution, but I guess that will be the real test of faith.

You said you were torn between your ancestors traditions and Christianity, I still not sure what you meant, but regarding persecution, if it became a reality then that would be a test of faith.

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

You said you were torn between your ancestors traditions and Christianity, I still not sure what you meant, but regarding persecution, if it became a reality then that would be a test of faith.

Oh, sorry. I'm not always the best at articulating things. Unfortunately, art is my strongpoint, not writing.

I mean, if I wasn't Christian, then I would probably just embrace tradition and nature, but I haven't given up my faith yet. It's okay.

14 minutes ago, RobSS said:

"Left" and "right" labels are both sides of the same political coin.

I kind of agree, in the literal sense anyway, but I don't think many people are truly Left or Right. I might say I'm Right leaning to keep things simple, but the truth is, I'm probably culturally Right-Wing as I want to conserve and protect my culture, but economically I'm pretty Left-Wing or Centrist.

Adopting a third position outside of the Left vs Right political spectrum is obviously frowned upon because of what third positionists did years ago, which grinds my gears because just because I might want to adopt a third position, that doesn't mean I want to start pogroms and persecuting minorities. I just don't want to be persecuted myself.

I do think subversive press and entertainment needs to be dealt with though. I also think we need an economic system that's separate from the world banking mafia. Basically I can see some merit to third positionism, I just don't dig the violent elements.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Oh, sorry. I'm not always the best at articulating things. Unfortunately, art is my strongpoint, not writing.

There's a lot to be said for art... "Art saves the spirit of religion by recognizing the figurative value of the mythic symbols which the former would have us believe in their literal sense." (Richard Wagner)

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I kind of agree, in the literal sense anyway, but I don't think many people are truly Left or Right. I might say I'm Right leaning to keep things simple, but the truth is, I'm probably culturally Right-Wing as I want to conserve and protect my culture, but economically I'm pretty Left-Wing or Centrist.

Adopting a third position outside of the Left vs Right political spectrum is obviously frowned upon because of what third positionists did years ago, which grinds my gears because just because I might want to adopt a third position, that doesn't mean I want to start pogroms and persecuting minorities. I just don't want to be persecuted myself.

I do think subversive press and entertainment needs to be dealt with though. I also think we need an economic system that's separate from the world banking mafia. Basically I can see some merit to third positionism, I just don't dig the violent elements.

I can see why not identifying with "left" or "right" may leave the "third way" as the default, but I also reject that because it frees up my mind so that I can spend more time being creative.

On 9/23/2021 at 4:16 PM, RobSS said:

I'm a Christian so I don't subscribe to astrology. It's a big subject, but basically, just extrapolate any astrological references in this short video, and put them aside, and simply think about everything else!

I wasn't going to bother to watch it but I felt I should after reading the comments here, since that is what the thread is about...like why would I make comments in a thread without actually knowing what the content and interpretation of the subject is?

The astrology stuff is meaningless to me, but I also know that The Truth will work with people where they're at, and with the personality that has developed, that doesn't mean The Truth believes (actually, The Truth only Knows Reality as IT IS) these things are real or meaningful, just that the person has attached meaning and some kind of "reality" to those ideas, but in some way, at some level, has an openess and willingness for a greater awareness of Truth/Reality. At the same time it helps if one is not so attached to these pre-conceived ideas as to distort or minimize what The Truth can and will reveal. The Truth corrects perceptions, True perception leads to The Kingdom of Heaven, untrue perceptions lead to hell.

A mistake alot of people are prone to is "throwing the baby out with the bathwater". The Truth is everywhere, sometimes it's surrounded by garbage, but it really comes down to the willingness of a person to be open to things they are completely unaware of or strongly resistant to, if one already is aware, there's not much point in going through the garbage to get validation/reinforcement of The Truth, it is better to share and reinforce it with others directly, in ways that reach them effectively, the only way for that is to allow that Greater Thing to channel through us, which It does both consciously and unconsciously through anyone/everyone not operating from ego in those moments.

Anyways, yeah, the 1st video was nice, insofar as she was describing Reality/The Real. I got a a little uplift from it, it turned my focus and attention on that(WHAT REALLY IS), which then helps put my own individual perspective more in alignment with That(a better place to be, when externals are as they seem currently).

Ego generated bullshit(fear, worldly attachment) is the only reason anyone would "reincarnate" in this world, except maybe to be an extraordinary agent of Truth.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Joni Patry is quite prolific with her updates, but every so often she does a really, really interesting video. About 4 weeks ago, she did a whole show on David Icke (see the video above this post).

In this video, which looks at what we can expect in this new month of November, Joni says that political leaders are going to start losing their heads, and we're going to see them for what they really are!

There will be one thing after another, leading up to a grand finale at the end of the year. Many revelations and changes.

What's new these days?

On the plus side, there's so much opportunity for spiritual growth, in what's to come, especially when we come form a place of love. That's why we're here!

Edited by RobSS

• 1 month later...

The solar eclipse this Friday...

The more they try to be in control, the more they find themselves out of control, and the more destruction ensues, but what is the way out?

Vedic astrologer Joni Patry has just released another really thought provoking video about overcoming the abuse of power.

A major transformational event is about to happen here on planet earth.

It is about to explode.

It's about to wake us all up!

It will be a spiritual experience, but many won't see it like that...

Watch from 11' 00":

Edited by RobSS

• 1 month later...

It's been a while, but I only post a video if it's relevant to what's going on now, or if some new ideas are worth considering. This  video has both.

In this video, Joni Patry talks about a black hole, an other dimensional portal, birthing and a vortex of energy which we're collectively about to pass through. Earlier in the video, she talks about how humanity is currently being put under a spell, so if you want to hear what she says about that, then watch the video from the beginning, otherwise this video will start from where she begins talking about what we're about to pass through, collectively, as humanity, and of course, she offers advice how to get through this process of transformation.

Edited by RobSS