Jump to content

UK mandating fluoride in the water


Mikhail Liebestein

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, DaleP said:

 

Do not be duped by thinking it's low enough. It is poison and it will only add more overload on top of toxins you are being exposed. Your body will have no time to repair...overload after overload. Resist!

 

I know you are right. I just kicked the can down the road, so to speak.

 

Obviously if it's low, it's not as bad as I've they are topping it up. Anglian water tell me the only flouride in my supply currently is naturally occurring flouride, ie no additions. I don't think the issue is really the water companies, but the government telling them that they have to add non naturally occurring flouride to reach a certain level.

 

I'm keen to know when the government are going to instruct them to level this up so I have a target date.

 

After looking around, I think the only way to do this for a family is reverse osmosis.  I have seen that you can actually now but countertop reverse osmosis systems for 3-500 quid. I think this might be the best solution for me.

 

Has anyone got one of these they could recommend?

Edited by Martin1234
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/11/2024 at 10:23 AM, Martin1234 said:

 

I know you are right. I just kicked the can down the road, so to speak.

 

Obviously if it's low, it's not as bad as I've they are topping it up. Anglian water tell me the only flouride in my supply currently is naturally occurring flouride, ie no additions. I don't think the issue is really the water companies, but the government telling them that they have to add non naturally occurring flouride to reach a certain level.

 

I'm keen to know when the government are going to instruct them to level this up so I have a target date.

 

After looking around, I think the only way to do this for a family is reverse osmosis.  I have seen that you can actually now but countertop reverse osmosis systems for 3-500 quid. I think this might be the best solution for me.

 

Has anyone got one of these they could recommend?

 

Others will correct me but I think natural flouride is ok, it's the industrial toxin powder which you should be concerned of.

Doesn't reverse osmosis remove minerals as well?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DaleP said:

 

Others will correct me but I think natural flouride is ok, it's the industrial toxin powder which you should be concerned of.

Doesn't reverse osmosis remove minerals as well?

I have owned a reverse osmosis system for years and they are the best, filters last for years if i make about a litre of clean water a day. Enough for one person.

I wouldn't listen to anything the devious water companies have to say, these are the ones dumping dangerous industrial waste into the water supply as a way to increase fluoride levels. That is where the fluoride comes from, industrial waste, filled with heavy metals and toxins.

We had a well in our area, the water tasted so fresh and clean. When the water company heard about it they quickly threw a dead cow down the well, labelled it a health hazard and sealed the well over. No more clean water. There's something in the water they are determined we drink. Could be a thing with the fluoride, could be a synergistic effect with a mixture of toxins.

The one thing i can tell you as an unequivocal fact, ever since i stopped drinking the tap water about 10 years ago i have never been ill again.

I used to catch several colds and flus every year in winter time, ruuny nose, upset stomach, etc. All gone now, every since i stopped drinking the tap water, now everything about me is better, stronger, fitter, healthier, fresh face, healthy skin, i can think faster than anyone else.

My suspicion is they want a dumbed down population, who are weak, ill, in hospitall all the time, not capable of critcal thinking - makes us easier to rule over

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, jack121 said:

I have owned a reverse osmosis system for years and they are the best, filters last for years if i make about a litre of clean water a day. Enough for one person.

I wouldn't listen to anything the devious water companies have to say, these are the ones dumping dangerous industrial waste into the water supply as a way to increase fluoride levels. That is where the fluoride comes from, industrial waste, filled with heavy metals and toxins.

We had a well in our area, the water tasted so fresh and clean. When the water company heard about it they quickly threw a dead cow down the well, labelled it a health hazard and sealed the well over. No more clean water. There's something in the water they are determined we drink. Could be a thing with the fluoride, could be a synergistic effect with a mixture of toxins.

The one thing i can tell you as an unequivocal fact, ever since i stopped drinking the tap water about 10 years ago i have never been ill again.

I used to catch several colds and flus every year in winter time, ruuny nose, upset stomach, etc. All gone now, every since i stopped drinking the tap water, now everything about me is better, stronger, fitter, healthier, fresh face, healthy skin, i can think faster than anyone else.

My suspicion is they want a dumbed down population, who are weak, ill, in hospitall all the time, not capable of critcal thinking - makes us easier to rule over

'Weak, ill, in hospital all the time, not capable of critical thinking' ARE you sure you're not getting the population of this country mixed up with most of the members of the so called 'Royal' family?🤔

download(17).jpg.b19237626eb30b8c15fc2c49a1b9a996.jpg

'NURSE, ONE WANT'S THE ROYAL WEE, WHY AM I IN  THIS DIRTY CORRIDOR ?, AND WHY AM I STRAPPED DOWN'? 'I WANT MY MUMMY'! 😨

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, jack121 said:

I have owned a reverse osmosis system for years and they are the best, filters last for years if i make about a litre of clean water a day. Enough for one person.

I wouldn't listen to anything the devious water companies have to say, these are the ones dumping dangerous industrial waste into the water supply as a way to increase fluoride levels. That is where the fluoride comes from, industrial waste, filled with heavy metals and toxins.

We had a well in our area, the water tasted so fresh and clean. When the water company heard about it they quickly threw a dead cow down the well, labelled it a health hazard and sealed the well over. No more clean water. There's something in the water they are determined we drink. Could be a thing with the fluoride, could be a synergistic effect with a mixture of toxins.

The one thing i can tell you as an unequivocal fact, ever since i stopped drinking the tap water about 10 years ago i have never been ill again.

I used to catch several colds and flus every year in winter time, ruuny nose, upset stomach, etc. All gone now, every since i stopped drinking the tap water, now everything about me is better, stronger, fitter, healthier, fresh face, healthy skin, i can think faster than anyone else.

My suspicion is they want a dumbed down population, who are weak, ill, in hospitall all the time, not capable of critcal thinking - makes us easier to rule over

 

That's good to know. I agree the water companies can't be trusted. I have read that the tap water is full of bacteria, micro organisms and viruses so doesn't surprise me your health has improved.

 

It's not just the flouride, it's the micro plastics, estrogen, metals and god knows what else we are ingesting that keeps us sick.

 

Wondering how much reverse osmosis I would need a day for a family of 4. Probably 1-1.5 gallons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Martin1234 said:

 

That's good to know. I agree the water companies can't be trusted. I have read that the tap water is full of bacteria, micro organisms and viruses so doesn't surprise me your health has improved.

 

It's not just the flouride, it's the micro plastics, estrogen, metals and god knows what else we are ingesting that keeps us sick.

 

Wondering how much reverse osmosis I would need a day for a family of 4. Probably 1-1.5 gallons.

Well...it depends on how much water you drink and use for cooking. At 1.5 gallons a day a RV system would last you years, well worth the investment. Get a 5 stage system, or a 6. I got five years of continual daily use out of mine, then i replaced all the filters at a cost of £120. I will happily pay that again in another five years time just to get away from those awful colds and flus i used to get several times a year in the winter time, suffering in bed, puking up, feeling sick, head pounding

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Mr Crabtree said:

'Weak, ill, in hospital all the time, not capable of critical thinking' ARE you sure you're not getting the population of this country mixed up with most of the members of the so called 'Royal' family?🤔

download(17).jpg.b19237626eb30b8c15fc2c49a1b9a996.jpg

'NURSE, ONE WANT'S THE ROYAL WEE, WHY AM I IN  THIS DIRTY CORRIDOR ?, AND WHY AM I STRAPPED DOWN'? 'I WANT MY MUMMY'! 😨

Good point, the nazi self-appointed parasites pictured are faking it, the brits are genuinely suffering

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Martin1234 said:

£280

 

https://www.waterdropfilter.co.uk/products/instant-hot-water-reverse-osmosis-system-wd-k19-h

 

5 litre tank. Probably do a tank a day plus half with the family.

 

I'm talking myself into it as the missus seems to have a constant cold. Funnily enough she works at the local water company lol

It's only a 4-stage system so is the poorest, and to have hot water all the time will mean higher energy bills as the water will have to be heated 24/7

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a Burkee filter.

When they finally fluoridate the water, I'll use the rain water from the water butt's. 

Pre filter the rain water through a Millbank bag. 

Always water butt's being given away. 

60 quid for 2 filters. You can get cheaper ones.

Screw filters into 2 brewing buckets (20 quid each) if you don't want to spend out on the Burkee metal container. 

Millbank bag 10 quid or make your own. 

Sorted. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, jack121 said:

It's only a 4-stage system so is the poorest, and to have hot water all the time will mean higher energy bills as the water will have to be heated 24/7

It heats the hot water on demand, not all the time. Like those instant water heaters.

 

There is an element on the piping that heats up on request. Tbh I would probably still use the kettle but put RO water in it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Martin1234 said:

It heats the hot water on demand, not all the time. Like those instant water heaters.

 

There is an element on the piping that heats up on request. Tbh I would probably still use the kettle but put RO water in it.

Good idea. That's the way i do it. Makes it simple, for a simple person like me. Why pay more for extra stuff you don't need

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

Good idea. That's the way i do it. Makes it simple, for a simple person like me. Why pay more for extra stuff you don't need

Today I switched over to flouride free toothpaste as well.

 

Do you have any idea how to detox flouride from your system?

 

Quick Google suggests tumeric which I already eat daily, green veg and tamarind. Not sure where to get tamarind from in the UK. Open to any more advice or suggestions though!

 

Think the flouride collects in your bones, teeth and pineal gland in the brain.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Martin1234 said:

Today I switched over to flouride free toothpaste as well.

 

Do you have any idea how to detox flouride from your system?

 

Quick Google suggests tumeric which I already eat daily, green veg and tamarind. Not sure where to get tamarind from in the UK. Open to any more advice or suggestions though!

 

Think the flouride collects in your bones, teeth and pineal gland in the brain.

Fasting is brilliant for detoxing. Try a 24-hour fast once a week or once a month or whatever you can do.

Digesting food is the most energy-intensive process in the body, giving your body a break from all of that work every now and again so that it can concentrate on cleaning itself out is a big plus in improving your health.

Tumeric as you suggest is good as is high strength vitamin c, start on small doses until you get used to it then every week increase the amount.

Sunshine is a very good detoxer, that's why people only get sick in winter time when there is little sun available. Get out in the sun, go on holiday, all boosts your vitamin d levels

Exercise is an obvious one as is a diet high in fruit and vegetables, with as little junk food as possible - Try going organic if you can find a reputable supplier

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

Fasting is brilliant for detoxing. Try a 24-hour fast once a week or once a month or whatever you can do.

Digesting food is the most energy-intensive process in the body, giving your body a break from all of that work every now and again so that it can concentrate on cleaning itself out is a big plus in improving your health.

Tumeric as you suggest is good as is high strength vitamin c, start on small doses until you get used to it then every week increase the amount.

Sunshine is a very good detoxer, that's why people only get sick in winter time when there is little sun available. Get out in the sun, go on holiday, all boosts your vitamin d levels

Exercise is an obvious one as is a diet high in fruit and vegetables, with as little junk food as possible - Try going organic if you can find a reputable supplier

 

 

Thanks. I am already a faster anyway. I do 18 hours every day, and the occasional 24 hour.

 

I'll keep at it 👍🏼👍🏼

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...