No moral fibre

KissmeHardy

David tells us - although we are many - we are still not enough - with this thought in your head

When you go shopping, and you see many people 'still' wearing masks, or putting one on as they enter a shop - and their young kids all looking  ridiculously, like little chimps - and people still  giving you a wide berth, as you cross where you walk.

Do you wonder - what you can say - what you can do, to enlighten these brainless morons - or - do you think to yourself - f*** um - let them get on with it

Do you question your own moral judgement  - What gives me the right to judge someone as a 'brainless moron'  - who am I

And an even harder question to answer - HOW - would you go about this enlightenment  

3 hours ago, KissmeHardy said:

David tells us - although we are many - we are still not enough - with this thought in your head

When you go shopping, and you see many people 'still' wearing masks, or putting one on as they enter a shop - and their young kids all looking  ridiculously, like little chimps - and people still  giving you a wide berth, as you cross where you walk.

Do you wonder - what you can say - what you can do, to enlighten these brainless morons - or - do you think to yourself - f*** um - let them get on with it

Do you question your own moral judgement  - What gives me the right to judge someone as a 'brainless moron'  - who am I

And an even harder question to answer - HOW - would you go about this enlightenment  

I'm not having a go ,because I think people that ware masks live in fear and are not very clever,( clever is the wrong word informed would be better) I haven't signed in or donned a mask since this rubbish started , however if you consider every angle what if the people that do and also get the vaccine are the cleaver ones and we are the morons .

Just a thought

3 hours ago, KissmeHardy said:

Just don't play their silly game

3 hours ago, peter said:

I'm not having a go ,because I think people that ware masks live in fear and are not very clever,( clever is the wrong word informed would be better) I haven't signed in or donned a mask since this rubbish started , however if you consider every angle what if the people that do and also get the vaccine are the cleaver ones and we are the morons .

Just a thought

Just don't play their silly game

Even considering every angle, those getting the jab are all idiots.  There is no scenario suggesting that they are right and I am wrong, because science is correct ALL of the time.

Personally I just gave up fighting with morons so I cover my mouth with a cloth shield and the masses leave me be...

This is not a fight with sheep 

It is a struggle for independence from the "Archons"

Focus on the Big picture so you do not get bogged down with the irrelevant

Feel the energy

Be the energy 

On 9/22/2021 at 2:20 AM, KissmeHardy said:

I hold an uneasy tension between the two

I do try and spread information about but at the same time i do think they are brainless morons........in their defence i'd say that there are diabolically wicked people who have shaped our system in such a way as to keep people down in a low state of consciousness and that's why many people are brainless morons

This view leaves some room for hope because if we could change the system then more people could elevate their consciousness and stop being such retards

I got involved in a conversation with some friends, who became hostile to my view point. Not only did it frustrate me, but on my journey home , I was feeling as if I had alienated myself.  Although I don't know for sure, I had the feeling they considered me some kind of dickhead.

They 'did' talk down to me. One of them even made remarks, about conspiracy theorists and reading too much online content

All this - because - I said I didn't want to be apart of some government experiment and wasn't going to take the vaccine  

You all make some very valued points,  and thanks - but I am still on the middle ground. I've been invited to watch a few videos, and what usually happens at these get togethers, we have a few bevvies, and sit around afterwards, putting the world to rights.

I have made excuses, why I can't go

As Macnamara has pointed out - This was meant to happen - this very scenario is a part of the agenda

Another hurdle for us to cross - or do we just wait, and become smug, when the vaccine does it's worse and abandon our friends 

It's peoples mindless compliance that makes me angry, not the elite. 

There will always be evil people wanting to control us. That's just human nature. 

When I see these goons wearing masks and doing what they're told, I can understand the elites contempt for us. As a whole, humanity really deserves what's happening. Our ancestors must be ashamed of us. 

• Like 1

On 9/24/2021 at 2:05 PM, KissmeHardy said:

but on my journey home , I was feeling as if I had alienated myself

^ I think you have put a key point of your concern right there.

At the end of the day, it's not about theirs but it's your fight within yourself.

So what if you are alienated? Now, that is a problem if you want to sing along Kumbaya.

I have passed this stage because I realise that I cannot lower my brain just so that I can talk brainless shite with them. That is devolution and that's not my purpose of being here. Be careful who you hang out with, who you let in your life including strangers. Many people who have lost it simply because they started to associate with low vibrational people such as homeless. Leave them alone, they are taking on more difficult task of their own and your helping will not help.

Now thing is though, as you make efforts to raise your vibration and keep it there, stangers will want to touch you. This is something I've been noticing.

Imagine, Jesus was here, people will wont to touch his feet, shake hands, wanting to hug etc... Simply because they feel the vibration.

I had to shout to this person not to touch me as I know what can be done with touch.

Also remember, not everyone is going to like you so why do you feel alienated by strangers? Do you seek approval still?

I see it from a different perspective. Yes, people talk down on me but I KNOW such people are only exposing themselves of where they are at.

I am not talking down on homeless people. I am simply leaving them alone to master their lesson.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1

I appreciate your point DaleP  -

'My' friends, that I have known for many years, mocked me. - I was told I listen to too many conspiracy theories. Without actually doing it physically- they laughed at me.

As it is a bad place to be - around negative people - Basically they can go f*** themselves   -   I know I am right

So now - without any friends - I wait with glee for the results of these fake vaccines to take effect - and look forward to doing my own mocking

My question is - What does that make me - It certainly doesn't make me feel good - even though mocking is exactly what I will do - They 'were' my friends and it has taken this - fake pandemic hoax - to open my eyes, as to the strength of that friendship

I feel as if I've been s**t on    ---   strange emotions

Take care

Edited by KissmeHardy

1 hour ago, The itinerant shrubber said:

It's peoples mindless compliance that makes me angry, not the elite. 

There will always be evil people wanting to control us. That's just human nature. 

When I see these goons wearing masks and doing what they're told, I can understand the elites contempt for us. As a whole, humanity really deserves what's happening. Our ancestors must be ashamed of us. 

I often wonder what my dad would have made of all this. were he still alive - Having lived through world war two - and seen the results of the Nazi occupation in Europe - and their death camps

On 9/22/2021 at 2:20 AM, KissmeHardy said:

You don't control what thoughts enter your head, so judgemental thoughts should be treated with compassion. You may have some control as to where you place your attention and energy. So if you give these judgements energy and attention and walk along the thought path that's probably not a very healthy to do.

I've never had the experience where brainless morons as you call them are walking down the street and someone with knowledge about the scamdemic has approached them and after the approach has changed their belief systems. So this is not something I do, it's seems like wasted energy.

I don't think I judge them MrH  - perhaps I expressed myself wrong - I am a nobody - I don't hold the moral high ground - I have no right to judge anybody

Trying to analyse my thoughts - I think I 'pity' them - have empathy for them - because they haven't opened their eyes - because they accept everything they are being told - and under the circumstances of being expected to take into their bodies, an experimental vaccine - they seem to have lost any sense 

Someone that does that - isn't exactly sane - sort of easier to give them the title of  'moronic imbeciles'  but in a nice way 

Take care