Jump to content

The homosexual elite and the velvet mafia


Golden Retriever
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

 

I told you I didn't want to engage with you.... I don't want to fight Rob. You were my friend once and you helped me a lot........ I'm not here to quarrel with you.

 

But I will defend the truth on this forum.

 

 

But you're not sharing truth. You're looking for scapegoats. If you were genuine, you'd justify your beliefs and comments but you know you can't.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

More and more are homosexual every year.

 

I disagree, all it means is that more people are breaking out of the mind control that everyone must be a breeder! LOL

 

4 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Why is proceation not important to you. Everyone to their own, but if your view was adopted by everyone, humankind would cease to exist.

 

This is a huge subject, ask Danny Shine, and he is a heterosexual, but procreation is not important to me because our sexual organs are only part of the world of matter. Being on earth is just a process... it's not meant to be our home forever. From a Christian perspective, the aim is to return to the Kingdom of God, even if we may have sinned along the Way.

 

4 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Jesus was murdered by the Jewish Pharisees. Maybe he wanted childen but his life was cut short in his

prime.

 

 

Jesus was a Jew, but the Jews who murdered him were not real Jews. He said so himself!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

So you don't have anything specific, just vague claims.

 

 

You're the one not highlighting the root of the problem. The root of the problem is Satanism, which you're trying to smokescreen by focusing on some gays or Jews. I know you're deliberately covering up for Satan and the root of the problem, but that's what you're doing.

 

 

You are vague, and again there's nothing substantial in your replay, just ad hominem and baseless claims!

 

 

 

It's not vague claims. You said in the demographics thread that you don't like people stirring up racial hatred, which is fine, but I don't see people hating minorities, just the fact that they're being used against us. And your attempts to guilt people by saying it's stirring up hatred is like attacking the abused instead of the abuser.

 

6 minutes ago, RobSS said:

The root of the problem is Satanism, which you're trying to smokescreen by focusing on some gays or Jews.

 

I never said anything about gays.

 

6 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I know you're deliberately covering up for Satan and the root of the problem, but that's what you're doing.

 

Lol. Get real.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

It's not vague claims. You said in the demographics thread that you don't like people stirring up racial hatred, which is fine, but I don't see people hating minorities, just the fact that they're being used against us. And your attempts to guilt people by saying it's stirring up hatred is like attacking the abused instead of the abused.

 

 

Thanks for saying that there's nothing wrong with not liking people stirring up racial hatred, but in that thread that's what I was complaining about, in particular, comments by TS about brown people and bigamy.

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

But you're not sharing truth. You're looking for scapegoats. If you were genuine, you'd justify your beliefs and comments but you know you can't.

 

 

 

Listen, the wrong 'uns give us all the evidence we need from their own mouths, so don't BS people like we're scapegoating.

 

You say a lot of things are about money, right?

 

Well follow the money and you will be called a bigot too.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Listen, the wrong 'uns give us all the evidence we need from their own mouths, so don't BS people like we're scapegoating.

 

 

So you agree that not all Jews are bad? Please clarify. This is an opportunity to put things straight, if there's been a misunderstanding.

 

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

You say a lot of things is about money, right?

 

Have I said a lot of things about money?  Where and what? I'm not saying you're wrong but I can't recall anything I've said about money. Please remind me and if I have, I'll thank you for refreshing my memory. Nothing wrong posting about money of coarse!

 

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Well follow the money and you will be called a bigot too.

 

Called a bigot for what?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

Jesus was a Jew, but the Jews who murdered him were not real Jews. He said so himself!

 

 

 

But they identify as Jews now.

Most people in the identitarian movement know this already.

 

We know they are not the true Israelites... but are in fact of the Serpent Seed of Cain.

 

Edomites. 

 

Jews seem happy to go along with the Rabbinical Christ killing programe.

 

True Israelites however is a different matter... and these are spread to the four corners of the world and are more likely to be Christians.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

But they identify as Jews now.

Most people in the identitarian movement know this already.

 

We know they are not the true Israelites... but are in fact of the Serpent Seed of Cain.

 

Edomites. 

 

Jews seem happy to go along with the Rabbinical Christ killing programe.

 

Not all Jews though... this is where you come across as someone who is scapegoating, can't you see that?

 

As Alex Thompson pointed out, not all Jews have the same religious beliefs or have the same political views. They are actually quite a diverse group of people.

 

Alex Thompson: "You know [the Jews are a] famously intellectually diverse as a group. You know, we could go any number of ways there, but I'll happily talk to a modern ethno-nationalist. In fact, in both Britain, and the Netherlands, I've spent many happy semi-underground hours talking with them because they're some of the very few men left that will have their own opinion and actually want the best for their future, but if you want to talk the “Jewish question”, then you'd better know something about the Jews, preferably know some Jews... preferably know some Hebrew... know some biblical theology... know some Haskalah ideas – the Jewish Enlightenment – know something about Kabbalah, knowing something about the proportions of Jews who were in each, compared with the proportion of Jews who are simply secular and want to get on with life... you know that's a sine qua non for any discussion of the matter. "

 

 

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alex Thompson is a Zionist 'Christian' gatekeeper douchebag who thought working for government snooping operations was a good career move.

 

You can judge a tree by its fruit but you can also judge a tree by its root.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, RobSS said:

So you agree that not all Jews are bad? Please clarify. This is an opportunity to put things straight, if there's been a misunderstanding.

 

Of course. I'm a not a prick, but people shouldn't need to always leave a "not all" disclaimer when they discuss J involvement.

 

6 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Have I said a lot of things about money?  Where and what? I'm not saying you're wrong but I can't recall anything I've said about money. Please remind me and if I have, I'll thank you for refreshing my memory. Nothing wrong posting about money of coarse!

 

On 9/21/2021 at 2:06 PM, RobSS said:

Petro-dollars, electro-dollars, multi-dollars, reichmarks, rins, rubles, pounds, and shekels.

 

It is the international system of currency which determines the totality of life on this planet. That is the natural order of things today. That is the atomic and subatomic and galactic structure of things today! And YOU have meddled with the primal forces of nature, and YOU WILL ATONE!

 

8 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Called a bigot for what?

 

For following the money and noticing a pattern, obviously.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Of course. I'm a not a prick, but people shouldn't need to always leave a "not all" disclaimer when they discuss J involvement.

 

 

 

If you don't make the disclaimer, then take responsibility for giving out a false impression of yourself, otherwise, how is anyone to know?

 

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

For following the money and noticing a pattern, obviously.

 

I made one post on the subject!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Alex Thompson is a douchebag who thought working for government snooping operations was a good career move.

 

 

Instead of looking for distractions, why don't you be reasonable and address what he actually said in the quote I posted?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Oh vey. Money!

 

You may deceive Truthspoon, but you don't deceive me.

 

What's money got to do with it. You made a claim, so back it up, or it is you who is a liar.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

If you don't make the disclaimer, then take responsibility for giving out a false impression of yourself, otherwise, how is anyone to know?

 

So we have to do that every post? Do they (not all) leave a disclaimer when they say Amalek or all of Europe should be destroyed?

 

On 9/20/2021 at 3:45 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

@RobSS

 

Here is the racial hatred:

 

 

 

 

You could argue that some just say white supremacists, but just standing up for your people against the hatred is enough to get you labelled as a supremacist these days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...