Jump to content

The homosexual elite and the velvet mafia


Golden Retriever
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Off topic.

 

Talk about the velvet mafia please.

 

are you even reading my posts GR? i AM talking about the velvet mafia. The cambridge 5 spy ring are intimately connected to that scene

 

another area that lifts the lid on deviancy in the british establishment is the kincora boys school in ireland which once again involved intelligence agencies using blackmail

After Dark - British Intelligence - Kincora Boys

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Golden Retriever said:

Abusing boys

 

br.jpg

As Anders used to say, "there are no coincidences".

 

They made sure to close the door on any progress being made to blow open the whole VIP abuse ring. Created "Nick", discredited the police in charge, suicided all the main players...etc etc.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

There is a homosexual/gay/deviancy agenda.

 

 

There is a homosexual/gay/deviancy agenda but it's ultimate purpose is to co-opt gay communities and promote these communities in ways that will ultimately discredit and destroy them, and at the same time, "They", the Satanists can distract from their existence by having ordinary uninformed people blaming gays (and Jews). with no one, or rather very few people highlighting the Satanists as the protagonists.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

are you even reading my posts GR? i AM talking about the velvet mafia. The cambridge 5 spy ring are intimately connected to that scene

 

another area that lifts the lid on deviancy in the british establishment is the kincora boys school in ireland which once again involved intelligence agencies using blackmail

After Dark - British Intelligence - Kincora Boys

 

 

I am reading your posts.

 

But it's in part about social engineering of homosexulality of young men and women through the media and propaganda

which you have always failed to acknowledge. WHY????????????

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

"I was talking to a friend of mine who has been researching for a long time the prominence of transsexuals and homosexuals within the elite.

He came up with an interesting theory which hasn't been covered as far as I know.

That is, some of the feminists in history and today aren't women at all, they're men, homosexual men.

He gave an example of Emma Goldman.

 

i think this is a big mistake

 

there are just as many female psychopaths and satanists as there are male

 

one argument that 'the left' used to trot out was that there were too many men in charge and if we could just replace them all with women the world would be a utopia and yet we know see women in positions of power right through the system from prime ministers to heads of police to media chiefs and so on and yet the agenda to move to a world government run by satanists is only gathering pace

 

you can't blame everything on gay men

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

 

There is a homosexual/gay/deviancy agenda but it's ultimate purpose is to co-opt gay communities and promote these communities in ways that will ultimately discredit and destroy them, and at the same time, "They", the Satanists can distract from their existence by having ordinary uninformed people blaming gays (and Jews). with no one, or rather very few people highlighting the Satanists as the protagonists.

 

 

 

Feminising men, putting stuff in the enviroment to make them less masculine, while also encouraging the breakdown of the "traditional family unit" is also a key part of the goal.

 

Men are like adult feminised children, women are more narcissistic and less in tune with their nuturing instincts. How else could they inject so many children with the jabs while their social media-addicted mothers go around on instagram taking selfies in their underwear. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

 

I am reading your posts.

 

But it's about social engineering of homosexulality of young men and women through the media and propaganda

which you have always failed to acknowledge. WHY????????????

 

You can't socially engineer gay people. A man is either gay or he is not. Black magicians cannot create anything original. They can only take what already is by co-opting it and then subverting it.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Golden Retriever said:

I am reading your posts.

 

But it's about social engineering of homosexulality of young men and women through the media and propaganda

which you have always failed to acknowledge. WHY????????????

 

oh no i think that homosexuality is massively over represented in the media

 

i think that the satanists are attacking a number of things to try and remove target populations from existence

 

for example they are writing white people out of their own history and they are replacing straight people with gay and trans

 

Of course they say they are doing this to be 'inclusive' but really they want to undermine the ability of the target populations to create lasting heterosexual relationships that are able to give birth to young and then raise them in a stable family environment to have certain values

 

They want all that destroyed....for sure

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Anti Facts Sir said:

 

Feminising men, putting stuff in the enviroment to make them less masculine, while also encouraging the breakdown of the "traditional family unit" is also a key part of the goal.

 

Men are like adult feminised children, women are more narcissistic and less in tune with their nuturing instincts. How else could they inject so many children with the jabs while their social media-addicted mothers go around on instagram taking selfies in their underwear. 

 

I'm not sure where you're looking but I still see lots of real men around, but I'm not doubting "they" have the ability to corrupt and subvert. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

 

You can't socially engineer gay people. A man is either gay or he is not. Black magicians cannot create anything original. They can only take what already is by co-opting it and then subverting it.

 

 

 

I don't agree with that. As I don't agree with how young childen know they are another sex. They are

being programmed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

I don't agree with that. As I don't agree with how young childen know they are another sex. They are

being programmed.

 

Yes, I agree that children can be indoctrinated to be gay, but I don't think adults can so easily, but  children can also be indoctrinated to be straight, when they may not actually be heterosexual by nature. The Catholic Church was very good at doing that for so long.

 

 

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

You can't socially engineer gay people.

 

do we know that is 100% true?

 

alex jones famously said 'they're turning the frogs gay' and what he was referring to was how certain pesticides that are being sprayed on crops and then are washing into water courses were causing frogs to change their biology

 

'the left' love to mock jones for that one (cue funny videos....no don't bother)but in fact he was discussing an area of scientific fact:

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Fluke said:

@Macnamara last thing I'll say then I'll quit posting he just seemed to me to be a rich man inherited wealth with too much time on his hands summoning up imaginary friends. A scumbag too. 

 

he was an intelligence operative who wanted to spark a global war to beckon in a new age

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

do we know that is 100% true?

 

alex jones famously said 'they're turning the frogs gay' and what he was referring to was how certain pesticides that are being sprayed on crops and then are washing into water courses were causing frogs to change their biology

 

 

They might be able to turn frogs gay but if they were able to turn a proper heterosexual man gay, he would never be a proper gay man, which could actually explain why there are so many travesties of gay men. This could explain why these travesties have become so prevalent in these times.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Why does the UK Parliament have the most homosexuals and what effect is that having on policy and especially

on young peole?

 

The UK’s parliament is still the gayest in the world after 2019 election

 

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/12/13/uk-gay-parliament-world-2019-general-election-snp-conservatives-labour-lgbt/

 

I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing and I don't think has an effect on young people in and of itself. Institutional religion, like the Roman Catholic Church, did a good job destroying peoples' self-esteem and making them feel guilty about their sexuality. We don't want all that again.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Peter Mandelson is a homosexual Mac.  Is he OK because he's gay.

 

You don't like this thread do you.

 

Peter Mandelson was born in Hendon, Middlesex,[8] on 21 October 1953,[5] the son of Mary Joyce (née Morrison) and George Norman Mandelson.[9] His father's family were Jewish; his grandfather had founded the Harrow United Synagogue. His father (known as Tony) was the advertising manager of The Jewish Chronicle[10] who was commissioned as an officer in the Royal Dragoons in the Second World War.[

 

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/30/21/17890762-7412517-image-a-1_1567196841051.jpg

 

fashion-rocks-in-aid-of-the-princes-trus

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

Why does the UK Parliament have the most homosexuals

 

Gay, partly jewish, marxist politician known in the press as 'the prince of darkness' who acted as tony blairs enabler peter mandelson who was able to rise again out of a series of scandals pictured here on holiday with the rothschilds as a guest at their villa on corfu:

 

mandelson-jacob-rothschild-in-corfu.jpg

 

Rothschild 'suggested Russian oligarch could become a Tory donor'

By Vanessa Allen for the Daily Mail
Created: 22:58 BST, 24 January 2012

Millionaire financier Nat Rothschild was behind the controversial suggestion that a Russian oligarch could become a Tory donor, it was claimed yesterday.

The hedge fund manager told Conservative Party fundraiser Lord Feldman and then Shadow Chancellor George Osborne that his friend Oleg Deripaska was interested in becoming a donor, Lord Feldman said.

Previous claims that Mr Osborne and Lord Feldman asked the oligarch to ‘channel’ a £50,000 donation through one of his British companies triggered calls for Mr Osborne to be stripped of his frontbench role.

Lord Feldman, co-chairman of the Conservative Party, told the High Court he had never approached Mr Deripaska  for a donation, but said Mr Rothschild had made the suggestion twice during the summer of 2008.

He was giving evidence at a libel trial over a 2010 Daily Mail article which Mr Rothschild claims painted him as a ‘puppet-master’ who was willing to exploit friendships to impress Mr Deripaska.

Two years earlier, the so-called ‘Yachtgate’ scandal hit the headlines after Mr Osborne leaked that Lord Mandelson had ‘dripped poison’ about then Prime Minister Gordon Brown during a holiday in Corfu.

Mr Osborne and Lord Mandelson, who was then Business Secretary, were both guests of the Rothschilds in Corfu, where Lord Mandelson was staying on Mr Deripaska’s yacht.

Apparently offended that his family’s hospitality had been abused, Mr Rothschild wrote to The Times, claiming Mr Osborne and Lord Feldman had gone on board Mr Deripaska’s £70million yacht to solicit a party donation.

Giving evidence yesterday, Lord Feldman said he was on holiday in Corfu when Mr Rothschild invited him to the family’s villa.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091340/Peter-Mandelsons-Siberian-day-trip-millionaire-Nat-Rothschild.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

Peter Mandelson is a homosexual Mac.  Is he OK because he's gay.

 

You don't like this thread do you.

 

No, he is not okay because he is gay. He's a bad gay, the Prince of Darkness.

 

Not all gays are like that, of course!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

Gay, partly jewish, marxist politician known in the press as 'the prince of darkness' who acted as tony blairs enabler peter mandelson who was able to rise again out of a series of scandals pictured here on holiday with the rothschilds as a guest at their villa on corfu:

 

mandelson-jacob-rothschild-in-corfu.jpg

 

Rothschild 'suggested Russian oligarch could become a Tory donor'

By Vanessa Allen for the Daily Mail
Created: 22:58 BST, 24 January 2012

Millionaire financier Nat Rothschild was behind the controversial suggestion that a Russian oligarch could become a Tory donor, it was claimed yesterday.

The hedge fund manager told Conservative Party fundraiser Lord Feldman and then Shadow Chancellor George Osborne that his friend Oleg Deripaska was interested in becoming a donor, Lord Feldman said.

Previous claims that Mr Osborne and Lord Feldman asked the oligarch to ‘channel’ a £50,000 donation through one of his British companies triggered calls for Mr Osborne to be stripped of his frontbench role.

Lord Feldman, co-chairman of the Conservative Party, told the High Court he had never approached Mr Deripaska  for a donation, but said Mr Rothschild had made the suggestion twice during the summer of 2008.

He was giving evidence at a libel trial over a 2010 Daily Mail article which Mr Rothschild claims painted him as a ‘puppet-master’ who was willing to exploit friendships to impress Mr Deripaska.

Two years earlier, the so-called ‘Yachtgate’ scandal hit the headlines after Mr Osborne leaked that Lord Mandelson had ‘dripped poison’ about then Prime Minister Gordon Brown during a holiday in Corfu.

Mr Osborne and Lord Mandelson, who was then Business Secretary, were both guests of the Rothschilds in Corfu, where Lord Mandelson was staying on Mr Deripaska’s yacht.

Apparently offended that his family’s hospitality had been abused, Mr Rothschild wrote to The Times, claiming Mr Osborne and Lord Feldman had gone on board Mr Deripaska’s £70million yacht to solicit a party donation.

Giving evidence yesterday, Lord Feldman said he was on holiday in Corfu when Mr Rothschild invited him to the family’s villa.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091340/Peter-Mandelsons-Siberian-day-trip-millionaire-Nat-Rothschild.html

 

 

Pleae no more Daily Mail ariticles ... haven't you seen what they are doing to people who refuse

the vaccine.   Please give different sources from now on otherwise I might think you are being paid.

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Institutional religion, like the Roman Catholic Church, did a good job destroying peoples' self-esteem

 

i don't agree with that

 

i think many gay people went into the roman catholic church and it was a career path for gay people for a long time and an avenue to power

Vatican Whistleblower Says ‘Gay Mafia’ Is Blocking Needed Reforms

The former Vatican ambassador to the United States told the Washington Post a gay mafia among Church leadership is blocking attempts to seriously address clerical sexual abuse.

In an extensive interview, snippets of which were published Monday, Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò said that the sexual abuse crisis would be “far less severe” if the “problem of homosexuality in the priesthood were honestly acknowledged and properly addressed.”

“Given the overwhelming evidence, it is mind-boggling that the word ‘homosexuality’ has not appeared once, in any of the recent official documents of the Holy See” dealing with clerical sexual abuse, Viganò told the Post.

Instead, a “gay mafia” among the bishops, seeking to protect themselves, was “sabotaging all efforts at reform,” he said.

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2019/06/11/vatican-whistleblower-says-gay-mafia-is-blocking-needed-reforms/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...