The homosexual elite and the velvet mafia

Golden Retriever

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

then a velvet mafia might be controlling the vatican

that a velvet mafia might be controlling the vatican

Again, the word "mafia" is an emotive term, and sexual orientation is irrelevant because it's not only some gays who are involved as heterosexuals are also involved. You're being distracted from the real issue, which David Icke correctly focuses on, which is the occult reptilian agenda.

4 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Again, the word "mafia" is an emotive term, and sexual orientation is irrelevant because it's not only some gays who are involved as heterosexuals are also involved. You're being distracted from the real issue, which David Icke correctly focuses on, which is the occult reptilian agenda.

if i'm being distracted then how come i mentioned the reprtilian mind in a quote of davids not long ago?

as for the term 'mafia' it is understood by most people when used in general parlance to be a tight knit group of people working for their own narrow and covert interests

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

if i'm being distracted then how come i mentioned the reprtilian mind in a quote of davids not long ago?

Anal sex would would affect women in the same way.

as for the term 'mafia' it is understood by most people when used in general parlance to be a tight knit group of people working for their own narrow and covert interests

But not all the elite of the Vatican are gay anyway. What you should be focusing on is not sex, but what their agenda is.

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

Anal sex would would affect women in the same way.

but where the occult orders are male orders then there wouldn't be any women in them

But not all the elite of the Vatican are gay anyway. What you should be focusing on is not sex, but what their agenda is.

to destroy christianity from within through the advancement of wokery, covid jabs and globalism

but where the occult orders are male orders then there wouldn't be any women in them

But the women could still be affected in other ways by your logic, but in any event, I don't believe anal sex is detrimental per se. It depends on the intentions behind the sex and whether they are good or bad.

to destroy christianity from within through the advancement of wokery, covid jabs and globalism

That's got nothing to do with sexual orientation, though.

11 minutes ago, RobSS said:

But the women could still be affected in other ways by your logic, but in any event, I don't believe anal sex is detrimental per se. It depends on the intentions behind the sex and whether they are good or bad

clearly it is perceived in occult circles to have some significance

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

clearly it is perceived in occult circles to have some significance

It's the intension that's put into the act, IMO. It's not necessarily evil in and of itself.

It's the intension that's put into the act, IMO. It's not necessarily evil in and of itself.

but that's not the issue is it?

the issue is whether or not there does exist homosexuality amongst the elite ( i think we have proved that) and whether there is a velvet mafia (i think we have proved that too)

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

but that's not the issue is it?

the issue is whether or not there does exist homosexuality amongst the elite ( i think we have proved that) and whether there is a velvet mafia (i think we have proved that too)

But so what if there are homosexuals in the elite? There are also heterosexuals, so what? What should be the issue is what their agenda is, not the distracting thing about what their sexual orientation is.

But so what if there are homosexuals in the elite? There are also heterosexuals, so what? What should be the issue is what their agenda is, not the distracting thing about what their sexual orientation is.

you could explore why they are pushing homosexuality in society yes

so go on and do that. I'd like to hear your opinion on that

Just now, Macnamara said:

you could explore why they are pushing homosexuality in society yes

so go on and do that. I'd like to hear your opinion on that

You just want to pillory and point the finger at gay people, but they're pushing sexuality on people in so many different ways, which you're conveniently ignoring. It's not just homosexuality or transgenderism... for example, they've also been promoting heterosexual lust for a long time... anything to do with distracting people away from true love and romance.

You just want to pillory and point the finger at gay people, but they're pushing sexuality on people in so many different ways, which you're conveniently ignoring. It's not just homosexuality or transgenderism... for example, they've also been promoting heterosexual lust for a long time... anything to do with distracting people away from true love and romance.

but can you explain to me why they are pushing homosexuality rob?

can you explain to me why they want more white people to be gay or trans?

but can you explain to me why they are pushing homosexuality rob?

can you explain to me why they want more white people to be gay or trans?

It's because the cabal are pushing carnal desire, but they're not just pushing homosexuality... they're also pushing all forms of carnal desire including heterosexuality. You only have to look on TV and in the magazines to see it everywhere. For some reason you're transfixed on gays and transgendered people. There's nothing wrong with these things as long as its not pushed in an unnatural manner and forced on children.

All this should not eclipse the fact that love and romance is good. The evil elite want people to forget about the goodness of sex and romance. One shouldn't get all emotional and obsessed with the negative things and forget that at the core of the human being is goodness and sex is part of that.

Just now, RobSS said:

It's because the cabal are pushing carnal desire, but they're not just pushing homosexuality... they're also pushing all forms of carnal desire including heterosexuality.

to destroy usual male/female relations

Just now, RobSS said:

You only have to look on TV and in the magazines to see it everywhere. For some reason you're transfixed on gays and transgendered people.

gay and trans people don't tend to have families so the cabal want more white people to be gay or trans as part of their genocide of europeans

to achieve this they subject society to an endless exposure to endocrine disrupting chemicals which the cabal put in many every day products which they manufacture and sell through their corporations

to destroy usual male/female relations

gay and trans people don't tend to have families so the cabal want more white people to be gay or trans as part of their genocide of europeans

to achieve this they subject society to an endless exposure to endocrine disrupting chemicals which the cabal put in many every day products which they manufacture and sell through their corporations

You're not acknowledging that they're also pushing heterosexual lust, not just other types, but I've already agreed that it's wrong to force these orientations to destroy societies, but that still doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with being transgender or that there's anything wrong with sex in an of itself, regardless of orientation. True love and romance is still a wondrous and sacred thing and shouldn't be dengrated.

You're not acknowledging that they're also pushing heterosexual lust,

i DID acknowledge that they are trying to break up male/female relationships

not just other types, but I've already agreed that it's wrong to force these orientations to destroy societies, but that still doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with being transgender

the issue is if endocrine disrupting, hormone mimicking chemicals can gender bend people then to advance the transgender agenda would be to NORMALISE the changes caused by those chemicals so that no one is then able to ask any questions about increasing numbers of young people experiencing gender identity issues

the reason the cabal would want this is to destroy the reproductive capability of european society

i DID acknowledge that they are trying to break up male/female relationships

They don't just want to break up heterosexual relationships they want to break up all good relationships.

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

They don't just want to break up heterosexual relationships they want to break up all good relationships.

NO they don't want white people breeding

they would be perfectly happy for everyone to be gay and have successful gay relationships because that would be the end of us

NO they don't want white people breeding

they would be perfectly happy for everyone to be gay and have successful gay relationships because that would be the end of us

If you think they want to be "happy", then you really don't understand the nature of evil.

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

If you think they want to be "happy", then you really don't understand the nature of evil.

i understand the nature of their agenda and gay couples are exactly what they want

what they don't want is white, heterosexual couples having children and raising them with the traditional values of christendom; that's what they don't want. They want to complete the rout of european people that they started a long time ago

IV. The Rothschild-Paideia Program for Directors and Curators of Jewish Museums
In 2014, in conjunction with The European Association of Museums and under the sponsorship of the Rothschild Foundation Europe, Paideia will jointly offer a program for directors and curators whose purpose is to delve into the future roles of Jewish museums in Europe.

http://paideia-us.org/

i understand the nature of their agenda and gay couples are exactly what they want

what they don't want is white, heterosexual couples having children and raising them with the traditional values of christendom; that's what they don't want. They want to complete the rout of european people that they started a long time ago

IV. The Rothschild-Paideia Program for Directors and Curators of Jewish Museums
In 2014, in conjunction with The European Association of Museums and under the sponsorship of the Rothschild Foundation Europe, Paideia will jointly offer a program for directors and curators whose purpose is to delve into the future roles of Jewish museums in Europe.

http://paideia-us.org/

I don't think they want happy gay couples.

But this all shouldn't distract from the truth that there's nothing wrong with homosexuality if it's not associated with the occult and isn't part of a negative political agenda. If true love and romance is the underlying motive, then I see nothing wrong with it.

If people try to use the cabal's agenda as an excuse to promote homophobia and division, that's quite easy to recognise and that has happened in this thread.

But this all shouldn't distract from the truth that there's nothing wrong with homosexuality if it's not associated with the occult and isn't part of a negative political agenda.

gay people don't tend to have children so the cabal see that as something they can weaponise against a target population

they do not want europeans having children and i guarantee you they will CELEBRATE more and more anything that does not lead to more european children being born

gay people don't tend to have children so the cabal see that as something they can weaponise against a target population

It's the weaponising of homosexuality that's wrong, not homosexuality itself.

They also weaponise heterosexuality by making it about lust.

7 hours ago, RobSS said:

It's the weaponising of homosexuality that's wrong, not homosexuality itself.

in cold logical terms of perpetuating a people, a rise in homosexuality would mean less babies had because it is heterosexual couples who pro-create

so whilst i have no problem on the micro level with gay people (i believe in individual choice) on the macro level if more and more people became gay then that would present an issue in terms of reproductive security

5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

in cold logical terms of perpetuating a people, a rise in homosexuality would mean less babies had because it is heterosexual couples who pro-create

so whilst i have no problem on the micro level with gay people (i believe in individual choice) on the macro level if more and more people became gay then that would present an issue in terms of reproductive security

As you know, I'm not in favour of the cabal's depop agenda. At the same time it's important not to throw the proverbial baby out with the bathwater.