Jump to content

The homosexual elite and the velvet mafia


Golden Retriever
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

 

It's the intension that's put into the act, IMO. It's not necessarily evil in and of itself.

 

but that's not the issue is it?

 

the issue is whether or not there does exist homosexuality amongst the elite ( i think we have proved that) and whether there is a velvet mafia (i think we have proved that too)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

but that's not the issue is it?

 

the issue is whether or not there does exist homosexuality amongst the elite ( i think we have proved that) and whether there is a velvet mafia (i think we have proved that too)

 

But so what if there are homosexuals in the elite? There are also heterosexuals, so what? What should be the issue is what their agenda is, not the distracting thing about what their sexual orientation is.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

But so what if there are homosexuals in the elite? There are also heterosexuals, so what? What should be the issue is what their agenda is, not the distracting thing about what their sexual orientation is.

 

you could explore why they are pushing homosexuality in society yes

 

so go on and do that. I'd like to hear your opinion on that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

you could explore why they are pushing homosexuality in society yes

 

so go on and do that. I'd like to hear your opinion on that

 

 

You just want to pillory and point the finger at gay people, but they're pushing sexuality on people in so many different ways, which you're conveniently ignoring. It's not just homosexuality or transgenderism... for example, they've also been promoting heterosexual lust for a long time... anything to do with distracting people away from true love and romance.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

You just want to pillory and point the finger at gay people, but they're pushing sexuality on people in so many different ways, which you're conveniently ignoring. It's not just homosexuality or transgenderism... for example, they've also been promoting heterosexual lust for a long time... anything to do with distracting people away from true love and romance.

 

but can you explain to me why they are pushing homosexuality rob?

 

can you explain to me why they want more white people to be gay or trans?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

but can you explain to me why they are pushing homosexuality rob?

 

can you explain to me why they want more white people to be gay or trans?

 

It's because the cabal are pushing carnal desire, but they're not just pushing homosexuality... they're also pushing all forms of carnal desire including heterosexuality. You only have to look on TV and in the magazines to see it everywhere. For some reason you're transfixed on gays and transgendered people. There's nothing wrong with these things as long as its not pushed in an unnatural manner and forced on children.

 

All this should not eclipse the fact that love and romance is good. The evil elite want people to forget about the goodness of sex and romance. One shouldn't get all emotional and obsessed with the negative things and forget that at the core of the human being is goodness and sex is part of that.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RobSS said:

It's because the cabal are pushing carnal desire, but they're not just pushing homosexuality... they're also pushing all forms of carnal desire including heterosexuality.

 

to destroy usual male/female relations

 

Just now, RobSS said:

You only have to look on TV and in the magazines to see it everywhere. For some reason you're transfixed on gays and transgendered people.

 

gay and trans people don't tend to have families so the cabal want more white people to be gay or trans as part of their genocide of europeans

 

to achieve this they subject society to an endless exposure to endocrine disrupting chemicals which the cabal put in many every day products which they manufacture and sell through their corporations

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

to destroy usual male/female relations

 

 

gay and trans people don't tend to have families so the cabal want more white people to be gay or trans as part of their genocide of europeans

 

to achieve this they subject society to an endless exposure to endocrine disrupting chemicals which the cabal put in many every day products which they manufacture and sell through their corporations

 

You're not acknowledging that they're also pushing heterosexual lust, not just other types, but I've already agreed that it's wrong to force these orientations to destroy societies, but that still doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with being transgender or that there's anything wrong with sex in an of itself, regardless of orientation. True love and romance is still a wondrous and sacred thing and shouldn't be dengrated.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

You're not acknowledging that they're also pushing heterosexual lust,

 

i DID acknowledge that they are trying to break up male/female relationships

 

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

not just other types, but I've already agreed that it's wrong to force these orientations to destroy societies, but that still doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with being transgender

 

the issue is if endocrine disrupting, hormone mimicking chemicals can gender bend people then to advance the transgender agenda would be to NORMALISE the changes caused by those chemicals so that no one is then able to ask any questions about increasing numbers of young people experiencing gender identity issues

 

the reason the cabal would want this is to destroy the reproductive capability of european society

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

They don't just want to break up heterosexual relationships they want to break up all good relationships.

 

NO they don't want white people breeding

 

they would be perfectly happy for everyone to be gay and have successful gay relationships because that would be the end of us

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

NO they don't want white people breeding

 

they would be perfectly happy for everyone to be gay and have successful gay relationships because that would be the end of us

 

If you think they want to be "happy", then you really don't understand the nature of evil.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

If you think they want to be "happy", then you really don't understand the nature of evil.

 

i understand the nature of their agenda and gay couples are exactly what they want

 

what they don't want is white, heterosexual couples having children and raising them with the traditional values of christendom; that's what they don't want. They want to complete the rout of european people that they started a long time ago

 

IV. The Rothschild-Paideia Program for Directors and Curators of Jewish Museums
In 2014, in conjunction with The European Association of Museums and under the sponsorship of the Rothschild Foundation Europe, Paideia will jointly offer a program for directors and curators whose purpose is to delve into the future roles of Jewish museums in Europe.

http://paideia-us.org/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

i understand the nature of their agenda and gay couples are exactly what they want

 

what they don't want is white, heterosexual couples having children and raising them with the traditional values of christendom; that's what they don't want. They want to complete the rout of european people that they started a long time ago

 

IV. The Rothschild-Paideia Program for Directors and Curators of Jewish Museums
In 2014, in conjunction with The European Association of Museums and under the sponsorship of the Rothschild Foundation Europe, Paideia will jointly offer a program for directors and curators whose purpose is to delve into the future roles of Jewish museums in Europe.

http://paideia-us.org/

 

 

I don't think they want happy gay couples.

 

But this all shouldn't distract from the truth that there's nothing wrong with homosexuality if it's not associated with the occult and isn't part of a negative political agenda. If true love and romance is the underlying motive, then I see nothing wrong with it.

 

If people try to use the cabal's agenda as an excuse to promote homophobia and division, that's quite easy to recognise and that has happened in this thread.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

But this all shouldn't distract from the truth that there's nothing wrong with homosexuality if it's not associated with the occult and isn't part of a negative political agenda.

 

gay people don't tend to have children so the cabal see that as something they can weaponise against a target population

 

they do not want europeans having children and i guarantee you they will CELEBRATE more and more anything that does not lead to more european children being born

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

gay people don't tend to have children so the cabal see that as something they can weaponise against a target population

 

It's the weaponising of homosexuality that's wrong, not homosexuality itself.

 

They also weaponise heterosexuality by making it about lust.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, RobSS said:

It's the weaponising of homosexuality that's wrong, not homosexuality itself.

 

in cold logical terms of perpetuating a people, a rise in homosexuality would mean less babies had because it is heterosexual couples who pro-create

 

so whilst i have no problem on the micro level with gay people (i believe in individual choice) on the macro level if more and more people became gay then that would present an issue in terms of reproductive security

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

in cold logical terms of perpetuating a people, a rise in homosexuality would mean less babies had because it is heterosexual couples who pro-create

 

so whilst i have no problem on the micro level with gay people (i believe in individual choice) on the macro level if more and more people became gay then that would present an issue in terms of reproductive security

 

 

As you know, I'm not in favour of the cabal's depop agenda. At the same time it's important not to throw the proverbial baby out with the bathwater.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

As you know, I'm not in favour of the cabal's depop agenda. At the same time it's important not to throw the proverbial baby out with the bathwater.

 

i am not having a pop at gay people

 

i'm merely explaining the truism that the cabal are promoting homosexuality along with other things that they perceive to be corrosive towards the reproductive security of european christendom

 

Once again look at the connections between peter mandelson and the rothschilds. They despise us and everything they do is designed to do us and our society harm

 

mandelson was tony blairs sidekick (recently knighted by the crown) and together they waged war on iraq which saw over a million iraqis killed whilst at the same time they flooded immigrants into europe

 

all these things are all connected as they are all part of the same globalist sabotage of nation states. They are criminals who destroy countless lives and they shouldn't be knighted, they should be jailed.

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

i am not having a pop at gay people

 

i'm merely explaining the truism that the cabal are promoting homosexuality along with other things that they perceive to be corrosive towards the reproductive security of european christendom

 

Once again look at the connections between peter mandelson and the rothschilds. They despise us and everything they do is designed to do us and our society harm

 

mandelson was tony blairs sidekick (recently knighted by the crown) and together they waged war on iraq which saw over a million iraqis killed whilst at the same time they flooded immigrants into europe

 

all these things are all connected as they are all part of the same globalist sabotage of nation states. They are criminals who destroy countless lives and they shouldn't be knighted, they should be jailed.

 

Even Michael Howard said he had something of the night about him.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 1/12/2022 at 6:34 PM, Macnamara said:

 

i am not having a pop at gay people

 

i'm merely explaining the truism that the cabal are promoting homosexuality along with other things that they perceive to be corrosive towards the reproductive security of european christendom

 

Occultists believe that homosexual behavior HURTS AND WEAKENS GOD.

 

Shabatay Zevi, Alasteir Crowley and many others believed this.

 

They also believe that INNOCENT CHILDREN BEING INDOCTRINATED INTO LGBT LIFESTYLE WEAKENS GOD EXTRA BAD...

 

GENERATION Z

 

'THE END GENERATION' OR 'LAST GENERATION'

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...