The homosexual elite and the velvet mafia

Golden Retriever

11 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I'm beginning to feel the same way. It's a kind of sink or swim situation.

I have mentioned before on the forum that I'm a singer. I use singing as a gauge of how I'm doing swimming on the surface of the ocean of consciousness that's out there. I'm aware of  the corruption in the commercial entertainment world. I'm also aware that it's only a matter of time before I really come under attack and I have to ensure that my technique and vision is going to be strong enough to withstand the brewing storm. This is a clue that the path involves music and some of the greatest philosophical minds that have applied their minds to music over the last 200 years. 

Are you familiar with the English philosopher Roger Scruton? He died not long ago, but before he passed away, he gave an interview that skirts around some of the things that I've been thinking about for many decades. Not only have I been thinking about these things, but I've embed these things in the fabric of my being that makes me want to sing. There's already a Roger Scruton thread in this General section. I'll post the video there now in that thread, and the thread will become evident.

it's not appropriate to continue this topic here, as it's already gone off topic, but all these things are related, so I hope Golden Retriever can forgive the aberration, in the interests of seeking understanding.

Edit:

Just posted the video here:

Rather bizarrely, I was reading Roger Scruton's Wikipedia entry just a couple of days ago. His name had been linked in something I was reading elsewhere on Wiki so this bodes well. On my way to read what you have posted in the other section.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/6/2021 at 4:36 PM, Macnamara said:

that depends on what the sabbatean higher ups like the rothschilds and rockefellers want; if they want to genocide white european people then they would want to do certain things like:

-destroy their fertility through exposing them to endocrine disrupting chemicals

-foment wars and fund both sides to get europeans to kill each other

-put fluoride in the drinking water to destroy health and lower IQ

-create artificial banking crises so that they can destroy the economic health of people

-inject them all with health destroying mRNA injections

-encourage people to shag ANYTHING except heterosexual relations which enable the birthing of more white people

-the destruction of white peoples history and culture and religion

-flood outsiders into white countries to destroy social cohesion

-encourage non white people to HATE white people to create more discord

-flood the cities and homes of white people with microwaves to destroy their health

-encourage white people to hate themselves and feel guilty so that they never stick up for themselves

Procter & Gamble recalls dozens of all aerosol hair products including Herbal Essence, Pantene, and Aussie after traces of cancer-causing chemical benzene were found

• P&G has recalled 30 aerosol hair products due to a 'cancer-causing' chemical
  • The recalled products, which include big-name brands Herbal Essence, Pantene, and Aussie, were taken off the shelves on December  17 
  • It is the second massive product recall the Cincinnati-based company has issued this year, citing concerns over the presence of benzene, a human carcinogen
  • The most common ways of being exposed to the chemical are through cigarettes and gasoline 
  • Customers can receive a refund and retailers have been notified  

By Andrea Blanco For Dailymail.Com

Published: 20:52 GMT, 21 December 2021 | Updated: 21:05 GMT, 21 December 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10333603/Thirty-P-G-hair-sprays-recalled-cancer-risk.html

hello everybody

-----

i just wanted to chip in that i have come to realise that a lot of people are practicing homosexuals. i had no idea until recently just how many people are into this, including swinging and other sexual activities. my issue is not that people put things into their arseholes or the girls getting together for a tribadism session -- but the secrecy. sometimes i feel like i don't know where people stand because they are so secretive. whenever i meet a person these days, i am thinking "what is this person about?" -- don't be fooled by the missus or the wife-and-kids cover-story. and it's not just the elite.

-----

don't drop the soap everybody!

hello again everybody

-----

re: more on homoeroticism

maybe there is a perception that homosexual culture is concentrated in wealthy suburbs and private schools (public schools in england). i went to a private school for four years, and although i didn't know it at the time, i can confirm that it is true: the guys get together and bum. the number of people doing this sort of thing is way higher than most people realise.

but people should know that the same thing is true in working-class suburbs and working-class professions. and the same thing is happening in the public schools as is happening in the private schools: groups of guys getting together to bum each other. i went to a public school for two years and i know this is true because i attended some of these events in high school. my best friend at the time wanted to do me in my arsehole (i had no idea he was homosexual) and it wasn't until years later that i realised that these "beach parties" were homosexual get-togethers.

seriously everybody, watch your back, and don't drop the soap!

-----

have a great day everybody

1 minute ago, tommydrifter said:

hello again everybody

-----

re: more on homoeroticism

maybe there is a perception that homosexual culture is concentrated in wealthy suburbs and private schools (public schools in england). i went to a private school for four years, and although i didn't know it at the time, i can confirm that it is true: the guys get together and bum. the number of people doing this sort of thing is way higher than most people realise.

but people should know that the same thing is true in working-class suburbs and working-class professions. and the same thing is happening in the public schools as is happening in the private schools: groups of guys getting together to bum each other. i went to a public school for two years and i know this is true because i attended some of these events in high school. my best friend at the time wanted to do me in my arsehole (i had no idea he was homosexual) and it wasn't until years later that i realised that these "beach parties" were homosexual get-togethers.

seriously everybody, watch your back, and don't drop the soap!

-----

All those years that you were unaware of it  - anal sex never harmed you - and even now you've become aware of it, you still haven't said it's harmed you, so what's the problem? Why are you so obsessed with anal sex?

InUOsU.gif.8dd621e73cf45c6a3a631e767ae3a482.gif

hello robss, hello everybody

-----

re: what's the problem?

my problem is the secrecy. i believe that people should know what is happening in their world. the secrecy and the lies harms everybody. when people are being one person in public and another person in private, this is confusing. how can you trust a person when they are duplicitous like this?

re: anal sex

my problem with anal sex is that i view this as an act of sado-masochism and i question whether this is not a confusion of pleasure and pain? is this an act of creation? or destruction (bringing a person down)? i am not saying a person should or shouldn't, just that this act is antithetical to my understanding of my own sexuality.

gays need to realise, that for straights like me, taking one in the arsehole is the worst thing that could befall a person -- we would rather die. so yes, this is both an obsession and a fear of mine.

-----

all right everybody, take care

• Like 1

I think there is a much more sinister side to anal sex as well.

The Illuminati (basically Kabbalistic witchcraft) anally abuse young boys because the pain and trauma unlock the development of schizophrenia in later life, and schizophrenia for the Illuminati is for them, the means by which they communicate with spirits and can develop mind-reading powers and astral projection...

Obviously there is a down-side to this: schizophrenia. Schizophrenia, violent impulses and generalised neurotic mental illness are hugely over-represented in the homosexual community.

https://psychcentral.com/lib/higher-risk-of-mental-health-problems-for-homosexuals#1

His team looked at rates of mental disorder among 7,403 adults living in the UK, whose details were obtained from the Adult Psychiatric Morbidity Survey 2007. Rates of depression, anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, phobia, self-harm, suicidal thoughts, and alcohol and drug dependence were significantly higher in homosexual respondents.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1093510/

clinical studies indicate greater overt and conscious homosexual preoccupation in paranoid psychotics compared to nonparanoid psychotics, a finding not predicted by Freud. While psychological studies have tended to find more support for the Freudian position, several studies have failed to find supporting evidence and others are inconsistent in their results.

10 hours ago, tommydrifter said:

-----

re: what's the problem?

my problem is the secrecy. i believe that people should know what is happening in their world. the secrecy and the lies harms everybody. when people are being one person in public and another person in private, this is confusing. how can you trust a person when they are duplicitous like this?

Why should anyone report to you what they do in their private life?

Why do you want to know what people do in the privacy of their bedroom?

10 hours ago, tommydrifter said:

re: anal sex

my problem with anal sex is that i view this as an act of sado-masochism and i question whether this is not a confusion of pleasure and pain? is this an act of creation? or destruction (bringing a person down)? i am not saying a person should or shouldn't, just that this act is antithetical to my understanding of my own sexuality.

gays need to realise, that for straights like me, taking one in the arsehole is the worst thing that could befall a person -- we would rather die. so yes, this is both an obsession and a fear of mine.

If you believe anal sex is wrong and harms the person receiving it, you're certainly entitled to your opinion, but force your opinion on others, otherwise, where will that end? Will you start forcing people to be jabbed in the interest that it's for the good of their health? 

If the person receiving anal sex has consented, then the act is harming no one in society. No body is being harmed, apart from the person taking part in the act, and he would argue that he finds it extremely stimulating and very enjoyable, anyway.

Also, not all gay people are into anal sex. Many gay people haven't even experienced it and never want to, either. So it's completely wrong to make sweeping generalisations and associate all gay people with anal sex.

5 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

I think there is a much more sinister side to anal sex as well.

I know you're still reading my posts, so I'll say that of course sex can be associated with sinister activity, but that doesn't mean to say that sex itself is sinister!

The Illuminati (basically Kabbalistic witchcraft) anally abuse young boys because the pain and trauma unlock the development of schizophrenia in later life, and schizophrenia for the Illuminati is for them, the means by which they communicate with spirits and can develop mind-reading powers and astral projection...

You conveniently forgot to mention that girls are also abused. It's not just boys, and the perpetrators aren't always men. Women are involved too.

Obviously there is a down-side to this: schizophrenia. Schizophrenia, violent impulses and generalised neurotic mental illness are hugely over-represented in the homosexual community.

Mental illness isn't more prevalent in the homosexual community because of homosexuality, it's because of the bigotry and hatred that's projected onto gay people by some people in society, so of course you'll find more mental illness where that occurs. Thankfully, this is much less of a problem now than it was a few decades ago because most people are more accepting.

Unfortunately, people like you are part of the problem. In an earlier post, in this thread, you called gay people "faggots". You're problem is that your homophobic.Instead of addressing your own issues, and you've got a few, you like to point the finger all the time.

Edited by RobSS

I wish we had some Gay people on here.

To my knowledge, when Gay men have anal sex they experience orgasms. The fact is there is a nerve centre up the top of the passage and when touched causes orgasmic sensations. Now, God created us, so God put that nerve centre there, why do that? Did it put it there because it was meant to be used? God is perfect and everything it does is perfect so I'm certain there is no mistake and if Gay men derive pleasure from it who are we to say 'No' or judge them for it?

God gave you a heart, it did it for a reason, if you follow your heart you will mostly be a good person. But your heart can make someone do terrible things, stalking, controlling, obsession, and even murder. So should we not use our hearts?

Unfortunately, or fortunately, the gift we have been given by God can be used or abused in different ways, its up to us to control or temper our actions and emotions so we are civil to each other.

If two Gay men want to practice anal sex in a consensual manner and the physical framework has been put in place for them to enjoy the act - get orgasm from it, then it seems to me they are enjoying their gift and utilising their bodies in the way it was designed for them and I see nothing wrong with it. I certainly won't judge.

As far as secrecy is concerned, I don't walk down the road shouting out how I got laid last night with my wife so why the hell should anyone walk around saying 'oh yes I has anal sex last night' its not a conversation starter in polite society.

Your body and mind are the most amazing instruments you'll ever own. Its fine to try them out and use them as you choose, as long as you don't intentionally harm anyone else doing it. Its your gift, find out what it can do - mountaineering, parachuting, improving memory, learning, , developing fitness and building muscle, learning gymnastics, experiencing, loving, sex, anything, thats life. Its why we're here and some people are different.

Lets not judge.

14 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

God gave you a heart, it did it for a reason, if you follow your heart you will mostly be a good person. But your heart can make someone do terrible things, stalking, controlling, obsession, and even murder. So should we not use our hearts?

That's the ego isn't it. 

14 hours ago, tommydrifter said:

my problem is the secrecy. i believe that people should know what is happening in their world.

This is an unusual comment worth commenting on. Why do you have a problem with sex in private? The usual criticism from people that don't like gays is that they are too open about it. They don't want to know what goes on behind closed doors, as long as no one's getting hurt.

Do you really want to know when each and every gay person is having anal sex? Most people would rather not know!

4 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Women like anal sex too. 

Yes there is that too - its not just men, women too, finding out what they can do with their bodies. Like I said, its the greatest instrument you'll ever own, its right to find out what it can do. Different stokes, different folks. (is that what they say)

17 minutes ago, BlueSky said:

That's the ego isn't it. 

Well, ok, yes, probably.

I just meant that your emotions can you lead you to do bad things, 'in the heat of the moment' 'crimes of passion' these are emotionally based but tempered/changed by ego I suppose.

Getting a bit Freudian.

😀

4 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Yes there is that too - its not just men, women too, finding out what they can do with their bodies. Like I said, its the greatest instrument you'll ever own, its right to find out what it can do. Different stokes, different folks. (is that what they say)

Some men start off exploring with fingers or small toys first, to see if they like it, but it can lead to other things like men taking fists, even arms, but it must be stressed, not all gay men like anal sex. Then there's the question of bisexuality!

Edited by RobSS

Julian Clary's famous 1993 fisting comment, on national primetime TV, during the British Comedy Awards. It was one of the funniest moments of the 1990's! 🤣

Norman Lamont was the UK's Chancellor of the Exchequer from 1990 until 1993.

Edited by RobSS

5 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Then there's the question of bisexuality!

Apparently, if I remember correctly, according to the Psychologists, Bisexuality is the most natural state of a mind. I think its because it is not conflicted and well balanced. But this is going into mainstream science and we don't always do that here!

Just now, pi3141 said:

Apparently, if I remember correctly, according to the Psychologists, Bisexuality is the most natural state of a mind. I think its because it is not conflicted and well balanced. But this is going into mainstream science and we don't always do that here!

That's interesting. My background is bisexual.

Its all just part of the spectrum of human experience. Its logical, we'll have Straight Women, Straight Men at each end, Gay men and Women in the Middle, Bisexual Men and Women halfway along and all the other flavours somewhere in between, its natural that people will be born with different characteristics. 

Its all Gods plan.

Just now, pi3141 said:

Its all just part of the spectrum of human experience. Its logical, we'll have Straight Women, Straight Men at each end, Gay men and Women in the Middle, Bisexual Men and Women halfway along and all the other flavours somewhere in between, its natural that people will be born with different characteristics. 

Its all Gods plan.

Yes, sex is fundamental to everything human nature. 😎

All of Wagner's music dramas, for example, are full of sex, which is one reason I find them so interesting.

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Yes, sex is fundamental to everything human nature. 😎

It is yes. 

And of course some people won't like it, some will love it, some will think its ok but over rated. People are different, but we're all on the spectrum of human experience. We're all part of Gods plan.

1 minute ago, pi3141 said:

It is yes. 

And of course some people won't like it, some will love it, some will think its ok but over rated. People are different, but we're all on the spectrum of human experience. We're all part of Gods plan.

It should also be said that sexual repression is just as harmful as sexual over indulgence, but that requires having the courage to experiment and explore to reach a balanced and healthy perspective. It's better to do something than nothing at all. If you do something, at least you can start to work things out.

• Like 1

-----

re: the secrecy and lies harms children

both of my parents are closet homosexuals and my childhood was a traumatic experience for this and other reasons. i have trouble relating to people because of this background. so in my own experience,  growing up among so many lies, secrets, manipulations and deceptions, i can confirm that these toxic environments cause untold suffering and perpetuate the circle-of-abuse.

the issue is the secrecy and the lies and the betrayal of trust; not the ways in which people choose to express their sexuality. i am only interested in what people do privately when it causes me, and others like me, to suffer.

re: more on anal penetration

in the context of my understanding of my own sexuality, anal penetration is wrong but i am not generalising that. when i think about anal penetration, in the context of my own sexuality, this is humiliating and painful: a masochistic act.

it is for each person to work out for themselves who and what they are: i am not saying everybody should think and feel like i do. my sincere wish is for each and every person to come out of hiding and be a fearless expression of their authentic true-self.

-----