The homosexual elite and the velvet mafia

Golden Retriever

13 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Regarding TPTB and this topic, something that often comes to mind is The Hunger Games. I have never read the books and I have only watched the first movie, but I can't remember much about it. If anyone remembers more than me about The Hunger Games, was it just useful idiots that were all effeminate and campy, or was the entire power structure like that?

I think it was making a point about a civlisation that was in terminal decline. Such a civilisation has lost its essential humanity, is ruled by psychopaths and as a result their culture reflects that which is to mean that everything is about surface glamour instead of morality. Life becomes cheap, status is elevated and people obsess about trivial surface things instead of feeding their soul and as a result the entire society decays

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

my understanding is that psychopathy is hereditary ie passed down in the genes

sociopathy on the other hand is created by negative experiences

david icke has spoken about 'reptilian' DNA passed down in the illuminati bloodlines but is 'reptilian' interchangeable with 'psychopath'? Is it the psychopathy genetics being guarded and passed down within the bloodlines so that the illuminati families maintain their ruthlessness?

David would likely say that is only one level of it

As for the sexual preference of psychopaths i think they are pursuant of power and will screw anyone that they believe gets them what they want

David Icke claims that the generational elite are the product interbreeding between fallen angels and human woman before the flood that created the Nephilim, and he quotes the book of Genesis.

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

David Icke claims that the generational elite are the product interbreeding between fallen angels and human woman before the flood that created the Nephilim, and he quotes the book of Genesis.

yes that would be that next level that i alluded to but for the purposes of people not yet in that rabbit hole i think that we can reasonably talk about the passing on of psychopath genes

Those psychopaths recognise each other as being a separate species from the rest of humanity and they organise into secret societies

Their goal appears to be to make the world in their own image

Just now, Macnamara said:

yes that would be that next level that i alluded to but for the purposes of people not yet in that rabbit hole i think that we can reasonably talk about the passing on of psychopath genes

Those psychopaths recognise each other as being a separate species from the rest of humanity and they organise into secret societies

Their goal appears to be to make the world in their own image

I wouldn't disagree with that. They want to create a counterfeit kingdom on earth to the one promised by Jesus Christ. They're turning everything upside down in order to get there plan fulfilled.

• Like 1

Just now, RobSS said:

I wouldn't disagree with that. They want to create a counterfeit kingdom on earth to the one promised by Jesus Christ. They're turning everything upside down in order to get there plan fulfilled.

Definately which also explains why the covid jabs would genetically modify people because it is a way to sully creation and create a counterfeit being

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I think it was making a point about a civlisation that was in terminal decline.

Probably.

In the real world, that decline looks totally manufactured, but maybe that's just me.

When I see folks in the White House that look like caricatures from the Hunger Games, preaching at us from their ivory towers, it makes me think that the elites think that they have already won, and now they're just demoralizing us by rubbing the decline of the West in our faces. They're like cats toying with a mouse.

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

In the real world, that decline looks totally manufactured, but maybe that's just me.

All you need to do to cause something to fail is to always elevate the incompetent or the malevolent into positions of power. If the incompetent is also a narcissist then a culture of narcissism quickly becomes the one that is pushed down on society

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

When I see folks in the White House that look like caricatures from the Hunger Games, preaching at us from their ivory towers, it makes me think that the elites think that they have already won, and now they're just demoralizing us by rubbing the decline of the West in our faces. They're like cats toying with a mouse.

They definately want to demoralise people and break their spirit

18 minutes ago, RobSS said:

It's been that way since the beginning...

He said..."...My Kingdom is NOT OF THIS WORLD...".

You've been conned...the predatory-parasitic "world"(miscreation--dream of lies) is their master's world.

The ego blinds.

Edited by novymir

Just now, novymir said:

It's been that way since the beginning...

He said..."...My Kingdon is NOT OF THIS WORLD...".

You've been conned...the predatory-parasitic "world"(miscreation--dream of lies) is their master's world.

The ego blinds.

Most of the world has been deceived and led astray. Most people have chosen the broad road that leads to destruction.

5 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Why does Stonewall the LGBTQ organisation have such power in the political sphere?

Worth noting the the mafia set up and ran Stonewall as well as most gay bars in the US.

s09.png.a4d41a84a0e9784ec75a3cd2fb8bd2fb.png

Groundbreaking Book Details When Mafia Controlled Gay Bars.

s08.png.4a37842590df51af6bdb0e7ad917031a.png

Remember Studio 54?

s10.png.b6c3842b3629521d519a7740fdfdbdc6.png

In the UK Reggie Kray had his Nite-Club to build his 'Control Files'...

s11.png.286b6d0b2493d17021e44597633d39e8.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Most of the world has been deceived and led astray. Most people have chosen the broad road that leads to destruction.

They didn't choose it, except from the beginning. The Truth will dawn on those who are open to IT. Sooner or later.

"Time is on My side". (GOD/The Son ain't worried)

I can assure you, that IS the (Greater)Consciouness/Spirit known as The Son speaking on behalf of GOD through her to anyone with ears to hear... literally...directly, to anyone's conscious or subconscious mind...depending on the where they are at in awareness.

Edited by novymir

59 minutes ago, novymir said:

They didn't choose it, except from the beginning. The Truth will dawn on those who are open to IT. Sooner or later.

If they didn't chose the broad road, then they still have a chance to choose the way that is the truth and leads to life. What the devil has to offer is a deception and spiritual death.

1 hour ago, Octovator said:

Worth noting the the mafia set up and ran Stonewall as well as most gay bars in the US.

I don't believe there is a "gay mafia", any more than I believe there is a "heterosexual mafia", but I do believe there is a mafia that includes a selection of some gay men and some heterosexual men, who follow a secretive religion that is out to turn the world against God. Just like with the original Italian Mafia in America, members of the Mafia were probably both gay and heterosexual, and their one thought was to be as wealthy and as powerful as possible.

Having said the above, it is possible that Stonewall was started by a hidden interest group that gay former Tory MP, Matthew Parris, was unaware of, and that may be why he's announced that he has distanced himself from it because it's no longer the group that he thought it was, and it no longer represents the interests of gay people. He said that Stonewall is no longer the group that he helped to establish.

Another reason why I don't think he mafia under the control of the cabal is gay is because so many of the players are heterosexual, like Harvey Weinstein, Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell, for example, etc. & etc.

Edited by RobSS

1 hour ago, RobSS said:

What the devil has to offer is a deception and spiritual death.

That's what we're to wake up from.  It's now.  Here.  Right here.

This is  it:

A SYSTEM, a system of belief, that is the ego-distorted lens of perception generating a collective ego-Matrix= dream of lies.

Edited by novymir

14 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Take both pills and stay sane!

We cannot serve 2 masters.

These are not my words, but I do know they are genuine/authentic;

"Do not love this world nor the things it offers you, for when you love the world, you do not have the love of the Father in you."

1 John 2:15

The Spirit communicates through them that are open to It, to them with eyes that can see

CHRIST

bizarro_world-baseball.jpg

Edited by novymir

7 minutes ago, novymir said:

We cannot serve 2 masters.

I didn't mean that we should serve two masters. That's not what I meant at all. Taking both pills simply means learning from both realities, and not getting lost in either one or the other. Not taking the two pills results in a form of split personality.

11 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I didn't mean that we should serve two masters. That's not what I meant at all. Taking both pills simply means learning from both realities, and not getting lost in either one or the other. Not taking the two pills results in a form of split personality.

There's nothing to learn in this thing(it is not "reality") except what would result if it were possible to leave Reality.

One either serves Truth, or the not that...Truth and Realty are One. And Only One.

One cannot "get lost in Reality", that's a rather absurd idea.

One could momentarily experience being "lost" in a deceptive dream though...til they start to wake up...

Taking 2 pills changes nothing, it's the same as taking neither. The Truth(One with Reality) was what was offered...It's opposite is deception(one with delusion).

Edited by novymir