Jump to content

The homosexual elite and the velvet mafia


Golden Retriever
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

No, it's the racists and white supremacists who are in league with Satan.

 

 

 

Is that in the Bible?

 

No.

 

It isn't.

 

 

Doesn't look good for faggots though.....


Or have you got an excuse for that?

 

What is it? I'd love to hear it.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Truthspoon said:


Editted.


Won't rise to drama-queen Fag hysterics.

 

The guy is well beyond saving though....

 

I tried to reach him for two years....  but he's lost.

 

You're the one creating the drama. You came and attacked me today, not vice versa.

 

You're projecting as usual.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Truthspoon said:

 

 

Is that in the Bible?

 

No.

 

It isn't.

 

 

Doesn't look good for faggots though.....


Or have you got an excuse for that?

 

What is it? I'd love to hear it.

 

 

I've never seen the word "faggot" appear in the Bible, but I do know it's a common insult used by homophobes. 🙄

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Truthspoon said:

 

I don't want to destroy you.

 

I only ever wanted to help you.

 

 

Destroy me? Do you think you're the Almighty or something?

 

Talk about delusions of grandeur. Even the Nazis rejected you on the Truth Zone forum for your unbridled pride.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

Yes, it is... "Love thy neighbour as thyself." - JC

 

 

 

 

Doesn't mean stick your cock up the your neighbour's arse.

 

So let's get this straight.... according to your gay Jehovah's Witness influenced theology...

 

Jesus' plea to 'Love your neighbour' means fuck your neighbour (up the wrongun)

 

mMMMMHHHHHHHWWWWWWWPFFFFFTTTT

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

You are being entertaining today.

 

I suspect you are a repressed homosexual.

 

 

 

 

Wow...... You've gone all the way up your own fantasy zone now Rob.

 

Haha. I think you're done here .

 

You're obviously actually mental.


I think that might serve to explain the problem that has overtaken our civilisation.

 

Rise of the politically correct nutcases

 

Beep beep.

 

Nutcase is tuned to madness signal...Beep beep.

 

You're well and truly plugged in aren't you, you little nutcase

 

Beep beep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Truthspoon said:

 

Wow...... You've gone all the way up your own fantasy zone now Rob.

 

Then, why are you making an issue of sexuality, then and using homophobic terms of abuse? If you're happy with you're sexuality, it's odd that all this repressed anger is coming out.

 

Just now, Truthspoon said:

 

Haha. I think you're done here .

 

 

Just leave me alone and stop harassing me.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

Then, why are you making an issue of sexuality, then and using homophobic terms of abuse? If you're happy with you're sexuality, it's odd that all this repressed anger is coming out.

 

 

Just leave me alone and stop harassing me.

 

 

 

Rob, I know you. We were friends. We spent hours smoking hash together and enjoying life....

 

You don't need to appeal to victimhood because I know how strong you are.

 

You're probably still fitter than me and I suspect you could probably run 20 miles in the blink of an eye.

 

Be true to yourself Rob. You're not a victim.

 

All I have tried to demonstrate is how much of a vindication of white values you are.

 

With your baritone singing of Mozart and love of Wagner.

 

You should be supporting the white race dummy...... YOU more than anyone I have ever met extols its virtues.

 

 

 

20160515_CW01_WS_Avenue_UK_0507.jpg

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Saint Paul's photo reminds me of a time when I was weak and depressed and Rob had a room for me and took me out into London running..... I was in a bad place mentally.... couldn't quite explain it except I was mentally weak and insecure... but Rob was there for me... 

 

Covered my rent when I couldn't get a job because my teaching police records check had taken three months to come through and took me out with him running from his place up to North London in time for the local operatic society meeting.


Rob you are an amazing guy..... and maybe you have created such a sense of mental perfection or that your reality is so perfect that you don't want anything discordant...

 

I could say the same...... my life abroad suits me down to the ground... but I resent my own country being stolen from the feet of my parents and ancestors....

 

I dunno..... There will be no English, England or Europe in the future... it will just be a brown mess.

 

And there will be no Mozart or Wagner... just school stabbings and neigbourhood tribal war.

 

That is NOT England.


Those are not European values.

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I acknowledge your appeal for reconciliation and harmony, and for wanting to heal what's been said, thank you. If there is to be reconciliation, it'll require work and communication, not easy when we're so apart. Let's reflect for a while and think on how small and insignificant we are compared to the vastness of things.

 

1909873181_01-Thebeginningisnear(ImaginationFoundation).jpeg.02b922fc5a2341caeaf03f2d24a037ad.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I acknowledge your appeal for reconciliation and harmony, and for wanting to heal what's been said, thank you. If there is to be reconciliation, it'll require work and communication, not easy when we're so apart. Let's reflect for a while and think on how small and insignificant we are compared to the vastness of things.

 

1909873181_01-Thebeginningisnear(ImaginationFoundation).jpeg.02b922fc5a2341caeaf03f2d24a037ad.jpeg

 

 

I carry and hold no pain.

 

It is easy for me to forgive.

 

I have love for everyone who wants to be loved.

 

Because love is the principle of the true God and Jesus was his only true advocate.

 

The apocalypse already came for me....and I survived it.

 

We had conversations of this tenor if you recall....

 

I tried to tell you to stop waiting for something which may have already happened..or which was always happening throughout history,

 

There is no ONE apocalypse.... but a personal apocalypse....and that experience is the filtering mechanism to find out what you're really made of.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Truthspoon said:

 

I carry and hold no pain.

 

It is easy for me to forgive.

 

I have love for everyone who wants to be loved.

 

 

I know you mean well. Things aren't going to be easy though because of all the changes taking place - in the rapids, let's do our best.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Spartacus International Gay Guide is an international gay travel guidebook published annually since 1970, originally by John D. Stamford, currently by Bruno Gmünder Verlag in Berlin, Germany. It was alleged that it was an international paedophile ring with an estimated 30,000 members

83474889_o

Paedophile “travel guide” spanned the world !

A little known fact about the spartacus guide, that has surprisingly not been mentioned, is that the publication was a good resource for paedophiles who were looking for children to molest. Listing countries, areas addresses and prices to spend the night with a child. Such as the Elm guest house scandal, promoting Elm for its sauna and video room and featuring the coded “discount” to Spartacus members message. 

Untitled

Among the adverts reportedly placed by Elm Guesthouse was one that read: “10 percent for Spartacus club members.” Advertised by Harry Kasir, who has now denied being involved in the sexual abuse of children

More on Elm guest house here

Peter Glencross was the “Advertising and distribution national sales agent” for Spartacus in the UK.  This is a copy of his business card:

img086

 

Much more on link including information abour PIE, Paedophile Information Exchange.

19 september 1977 – Police hold back outraged mothers as they attack members of the paedophile information exchange with eggs , stink bombs and rotten-eggs as they arrived for their first open meeting in London at the Conway hall in Red Lion square

19594529

 

 

https://uk-database.net/cold-cases-missing-murdered-uk-kids-can-u-help/uk-child-abusers-named-and-shamed/councillorspolitical-party-affiliated/westminster-scandal-114-secret-files-on-paedophile-cases-missing/more-than-10-politicians-on-list-held-by-police-investigating-westminster-paedophile-ring/the-civil-servant-in-the-home-offices-pie-funding-inquiry-and-his-academic-articles-on-boy-love/p-i-e/the-paedophile-propaganda-machine-in-magazine/

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

The Spartacus International Gay Guide is an international gay travel guidebook published annually since 1970, originally by John D. Stamford, currently by Bruno Gmünder Verlag in Berlin, Germany. It was alleged that it was an international paedophile ring with an estimated 30,000 members

83474889_o

Paedophile “travel guide” spanned the world !

A little known fact about the spartacus guide, that has surprisingly not been mentioned, is that the publication was a good resource for paedophiles who were looking for children to molest. Listing countries, areas addresses and prices to spend the night with a child. Such as the Elm guest house scandal, promoting Elm for its sauna and video room and featuring the coded “discount” to Spartacus members message. 

Untitled

Among the adverts reportedly placed by Elm Guesthouse was one that read: “10 percent for Spartacus club members.” Advertised by Harry Kasir, who has now denied being involved in the sexual abuse of children

More on Elm guest house here

Peter Glencross was the “Advertising and distribution national sales agent” for Spartacus in the UK.  This is a copy of his business card:

img086

 

Much more on link including information abour PIE, Paedophile Information Exchange.

19 september 1977 – Police hold back outraged mothers as they attack members of the paedophile information exchange with eggs , stink bombs and rotten-eggs as they arrived for their first open meeting in London at the Conway hall in Red Lion square

19594529

 

 

https://uk-database.net/cold-cases-missing-murdered-uk-kids-can-u-help/uk-child-abusers-named-and-shamed/councillorspolitical-party-affiliated/westminster-scandal-114-secret-files-on-paedophile-cases-missing/more-than-10-politicians-on-list-held-by-police-investigating-westminster-paedophile-ring/the-civil-servant-in-the-home-offices-pie-funding-inquiry-and-his-academic-articles-on-boy-love/p-i-e/the-paedophile-propaganda-machine-in-magazine/

 

My goodness, I did an Interrail tour, mostly of Europe, but mostly Germany, in 1986 and I found that guide very useful, but I had no idea of it's dark side. Of course, I've known about it since because it's not new information The 1980's were very innocent times, little did we know then what we know now with things like paedophilia and the likes of Jimmy Saville, etc., introducing TotP in the 70's.  The 1980's were paradise compared to now, albeit a paradise with out-of-sight dark shadows.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is "Never Never Land".

But you-all think it's something else, apparently.

There is a saying for that; "...wake up Neo, the Matrix has you...".

 

We are the (fragmented)consciousness referred to as "Lucifer". She/he/it cannot turn a sow's ear(this miscreated fraud-world) into a silk purse. It's pride and fear and believing unreality is real that constitutes "The Matrix"(artificial intelligence)(detached(virtually) from Truth/Reality).

When we accept the terms(language, premises, meanings) and conditions that it's most-favored agents(SUPER=PREDATOR/PARASITE "HUMANS") offer on behalf of it, it's a dead-end.

 

ps; "The Real World" is not like this thing, nor is it a devastated wasteland like in the movie....it's the opposite of this and that...in Principle and premise, the only "things" that really matter. And only then if they are in accordance with Truth/Reality. Nothing else matters or means anything.

 

 

"The Podigal Son", returns; bit by bit.

Edited by novymir
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/22/2021 at 12:50 AM, Macnamara said:

 

you mean cap'n muirs thread....

 

that thread was about endocrine disruption

 

endocrine disruption has many negative health effects for example it causes genital deformities, causes early onset puberty in girls and destroys sperm counts

 

it feminises men and is causing a massive rise in gender identity issues as well as people seeking fertility treatments in order to be able to have a baby

 

did the 'metrosexual' become a thing because glossy mens magazines changed the cultural focus of men or because men were actually undergoing a physiological shift due to exposure to endocrine disrupting chemicals?

 

If chemicals ARE causing physiological changes can we then consider that the shift in mens fashions (eg wearing make-up, carrying 'man bags', increased obsession on appearance and fashion etc) are in fact being pushed to hide the biological changes by making them appear NORMAL ie by creating new norms?

 

That i believe was muirs hypothesis

 

It's war folks but not as you know it:

Poll: 39 Per Cent of 18-24 Year Olds Now Identify as LGBTQ

by Paul Joseph Watson

The survey, carried out in partnership with Foundations of Freedom, asked young Americans to choose a self-description, with over two-thirds of those aged 18-24 saying they were lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans or queer.

In addition, 25 per cent of Americans aged 25 to 37 also identified as LGBTQ.

null

A previous poll by Gallup found that 5.6 per cent of all adult Americans now identify as LGBTQ, up from 4.5 per cent in 2017.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/poll-39-per-cent-of-18-24-year-olds-now-identify-as-lgbtq/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, novymir said:

We are the (fragmented)consciousness referred to as "Lucifer".

 

ps; "The Real World" is not like this thing, nor is it a devastated wasteland like in the movie.

 

"The Podigal Son", returns; bit by bit.

 

and how do the fragments return to source?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...