Jump to content

The homosexual elite and the velvet mafia


Golden Retriever
 Share

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

ok but what are YOU doing to combat anti-white racism? I can give you some unconscious bias training if you like?

 

this guy just did whiteface for a halloween outfit and guess what....no one cares (i don't care either.....i'm only bringing it up to illustrate the existence of a double standard in our society where if the reverse was being done there would be people going mental)

The Weeknd looks UNRECOGNIZABLE as he transforms into Marlon Brando in The Godfather for Halloween

By Deirdre Simonds For Dailymail.com

Published: 13:12 EDT, 1 November 2021 | Updated: 16:42 EDT, 1 November 2021

The Weeknd looked unrecognizable after transforming into Mafia patriarch Don Corleone in The Godfather for Halloween on Sunday evening. 

While channeling screen legend Marlon Brando's most iconic role, the 31-year-old Blinding Lights hitmaker left fans stunned in a black tuxedo, white dress shirt and a bright red rose on his lapel. 

In addition to nailing his costume, he wore a a grey, slicked-back wig and expertly applied old aged makeup to make him look a few decades wiser.

49911009-0-image-a-4_1635782403907.jpg
49911907-0-image-a-7_1635783702611.jpg

 

 

Any free thinking black folk couldn't give a damn if white people decide to black up for fancy dress. It's once again all dependent on what's classed as acceptable and the controllers have decided that it's ok for one race  but not the other. As pointed out  earlier the people will just follow orders to "fit" in within both races.

Edited by Brad the lad
spelling mistake
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, RobSS said:

I think we've established that anyone can be discriminated against, so let's get back on topic...

 

ok on the topic.......you can hold a pride parade and dance down the street in spandex undies waving your bits about but there's no way that as a straight, white male i could hold a pride parade celebrating my pride in being a straight white male

 

I would be attacked and vilified. From my perspective it looks like you are the one with the privilege....the privilege to behave how you want and say what you want

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Brad the lad said:

Any free thinking black folk couldn't give a damn if white people decide to black up for fancy dress. It's once again all dependent on what's classed as acceptable and the controllers have decided that it's ok for one race  but not the other. As pointed out  earlier the people will just follow orders to "fit" in within both races.

 

I think that's wishful thinking....... 

 

Most (western) black people I have met recently are more than bought into the 'white man bad' narrative and believe that black people are permanent victims of them..... They also buy into the 'white privilege' shit and all that.

 

You'd do your eye to keep your eye on that ball.....already in America black people are being radicalised to attack and kill white people...because 'white people are raycis'.

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

ok but what are YOU doing to combat anti-white racism? I can give you some unconscious bias training if you like?

 

this guy just did whiteface for a halloween outfit and guess what....no one cares (i don't care either.....i'm only bringing it up to illustrate the existence of a double standard in our society where if the reverse was being done there would be people going mental)

The Weeknd looks UNRECOGNIZABLE as he transforms into Marlon Brando in The Godfather for Halloween

By Deirdre Simonds For Dailymail.com

Published: 13:12 EDT, 1 November 2021 | Updated: 16:42 EDT, 1 November 2021

The Weeknd looked unrecognizable after transforming into Mafia patriarch Don Corleone in The Godfather for Halloween on Sunday evening. 

While channeling screen legend Marlon Brando's most iconic role, the 31-year-old Blinding Lights hitmaker left fans stunned in a black tuxedo, white dress shirt and a bright red rose on his lapel. 

In addition to nailing his costume, he wore a a grey, slicked-back wig and expertly applied old aged makeup to make him look a few decades wiser.

49911009-0-image-a-4_1635782403907.jpg
49911907-0-image-a-7_1635783702611.jpg

 

 

 

What am I doing to combat anti-white racism? What I'm doing is the same as what I'm doing to combat any kind of racism in whatever form, whether it be anti-black racism or even homophobia, which is just another form of prejudice because no one racial group is more special than another, and I don't need any "unconscious bias training" from you, thank you!

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

ok on the topic.......you can hold a pride parade and dance down the street in spandex undies waving your bits about but there's no way that as a straight, white male i could hold a pride parade celebrating my pride in being a straight white male

 

I would be attacked and vilified. From my perspective it looks like you are the one with the privilege....the privilege to behave how you want and say what you want

 

If you or anyone else wanted to organise a heterosexual parade, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest! lol

 

In other words, I wouldn't be part of any mindset that would want to attack and vilify you for doing anything peaceful and harmless.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

 

I think that's wishful thinking....... 

 

Most (western) black people I have met recently are more than bought into the 'white man bad' narrative and believe that black people are permanent victims of them..... They also buy into the 'white privilege' shit and all that.

 

You'd do your eye to keep your eye on that ball.....already in America black people are being radicalised to attack and kill white people...because 'white people are raycis'.

 

I haven't come across any of these blacks you talk about. I'm sure there are some but only a very small minority. You must move in some very strange circles these days, but it's obvious your agenda is not to heal racial division but to provoke tension and inter-racial mistrust and hatred, having read some of your comments in other posts of yours, which are starting to build up into a pattern.

 

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/1/2021 at 12:40 PM, Golden Retriever said:

 

I have looked back through some of the thread and can see you never made a claim "all homosexuals are innocent", so I retract that statement and apologise.

 

 

I meant to reply to you yesterday but got distracted and just suddenly membered that I should reply and thank you. It takes a lot to say what you said and I understand things are said in the heat of the moment. I also apologise if there's anything I've said that may have offended you.

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, RobSS said:

If you or anyone else wanted to organise a heterosexual parade, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest! lol

 

In other words, I wouldn't be part of any mindset that would want to attack and vilify you for doing anything peaceful and harmless.

 

but you haven't acknowledged the truth of my statement

 

if i were to hold a 'pride' parade as a straight white male to celebrate my pride in being a straight white male i would be attacked and villified....true or false?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

but you haven't acknowledged the truth of my statement

 

if i were to hold a 'pride' parade as a straight white male to celebrate my pride in being a straight white male i would be attacked and villified....true or false?

 

Yes, it's true, I thought I made that clear when I stated that there is a mindset that would attack you for holding a straight pride. Please see my post again because I did acknowledge that. I then went on to say that if you were to hold a straight march, I would not be of that mindset that would attack you and I would support your right to have as much fun as you wish.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

yeah i haven't heard you call out anti-white racism once....not once

 

remember that 'silence is violence'

 

I've said many times in this thread that ALL racism is unacceptable and that would include anti-white racism.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, RobSS said:

I've said many times in this thread that ALL racism is unacceptable and that would include anti-white racism.

 

you can see how ridiculous this all gets though once people start going down a certain route.....where do we draw the line with these things?

 

who defines what?

 

we need a return to common sense

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

you can see how ridiculous this all gets though once people start going down a certain route.....where do we draw the line with these things?

 

who defines what?

 

we need a return to common sense

 

I agree, and the common sense is not to be racist in any way shape or form.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Having read some your comments in other posts of yours..... starting to build up a pattern!" - Nov 2

 

HA haha I just couldn't help myself...

 

I'm sorry everyone this is not even topic related but I've just read this entire thread for the first time...making it to the end without saying anything ...eyes rolling in my head...

 

But this  comment from Rob.. haha I couldn't resist.

 

I mean that's comedy gold right there. That lack of self awareness is just incredible. 

 

If what truthspoon says is correct (and I wouldn't not believe him) and this guy Rob is not actually stupid - he really is playing a tedious game or is really caught in some deep self delusions which are then radically projected. 

 

I mean it's obvious: - Mac put it best.  (although Ive been online forever, this is the first forum Ive ever actively contributed to so still learning subversive tricks to watch out for)

 

Every thread goes the same way

The comments

The energy.

It's just rinsed and repeated: in multiple threads, in conversations with multiple other members, on multiple occasions ... paused (maybe move to another thread I don't know I dont follow him) and then back to rinse and repeat again.

People try and politely engage .. and our eyes roll... and then we try and pull the direction of the thread back on topic... there's a breath.. and then we're all back again..

 

I'm sorry... It was just the "Having read some your comments in other posts of yours..... starting to build up a pattern!"  

 

I just couldn't help myself.

 

And no - free speech is allowed, I'm not stopping anyone from posting, I don't own the thread, and I'm not a victim... but hellz bellz. Every, single, time.

 

(great thread btw way - some great stuff in here -thanks!)

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

"Having read some your comments in other posts of yours..... starting to build up a pattern!" - Nov 2

 

HA haha I just couldn't help myself...

 

I'm sorry everyone this is not even topic related but I've just read this entire thread for the first time...making it to the end without saying anything ...eyes rolling in my head...

 

But this  comment from Rob.. haha I couldn't resist.

 

I mean that's comedy gold right there. That lack of self awareness is just incredible. 

 

If what truthspoon says is correct (and I wouldn't not believe him) and this guy Rob is not actually stupid - he really is playing a tedious game or is really caught in some deep self delusions which are then radically projected. 

 

I mean it's obvious: - Mac put it best.  (although Ive been online forever, this is the first forum Ive ever actively contributed to so still learning subversive tricks to watch out for)

 

Every thread goes the same way

The comments

The energy.

It's just rinsed and repeated: in multiple threads, in conversations with multiple other members, on multiple occasions ... paused (maybe move to another thread I don't know I dont follow him) and then back to rinse and repeat again.

People try and politely engage .. and our eyes roll... and then we try and pull the direction of the thread back on topic... there's a breath.. and then we're all back again..

 

I'm sorry... It was just the "Having read some your comments in other posts of yours..... starting to build up a pattern!"  

 

I just couldn't help myself.

 

And no - free speech is allowed, I'm not stopping anyone from posting, I don't own the thread, and I'm not a victim... but hellz bellz. Every, single, time.

 

(great thread btw way - some great stuff in here -thanks!)

 

The reason why your no happy  is simply because I disagree with the premise of this thread and the energy that's behind it.

 

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

"Having read some your comments in other posts of yours..... starting to build up a pattern!" - Nov 2

 

HA haha I just couldn't help myself...

 

I'm sorry everyone this is not even topic related but I've just read this entire thread for the first time...making it to the end without saying anything ...eyes rolling in my head...

 

But this  comment from Rob.. haha I couldn't resist.

 

I mean that's comedy gold right there. That lack of self awareness is just incredible. 

 

If what truthspoon says is correct (and I wouldn't not believe him) and this guy Rob is not actually stupid - he really is playing a tedious game or is really caught in some deep self delusions which are then radically projected. 

 

I mean it's obvious: - Mac put it best.  (although Ive been online forever, this is the first forum Ive ever actively contributed to so still learning subversive tricks to watch out for)

 

Every thread goes the same way

The comments

The energy.

It's just rinsed and repeated: in multiple threads, in conversations with multiple other members, on multiple occasions ... paused (maybe move to another thread I don't know I dont follow him) and then back to rinse and repeat again.

People try and politely engage .. and our eyes roll... and then we try and pull the direction of the thread back on topic... there's a breath.. and then we're all back again..

 

I'm sorry... It was just the "Having read some your comments in other posts of yours..... starting to build up a pattern!"  

 

I just couldn't help myself.

 

And no - free speech is allowed, I'm not stopping anyone from posting, I don't own the thread, and I'm not a victim... but hellz bellz. Every, single, time.

 

(great thread btw way - some great stuff in here -thanks!)

 

 

 

Rob isn't stupid.... but he is unconsciously caught up in the identity politics game except he has all the winning cards and he knows it.

 

To him, straight white males are just sore losers who won't accept their defeat.

 

The thing is, like all moral busybodies as C.S. Lewis said, he sincerely believes his own bullshit.


These are the most dangerous and delusional people of them all....

 

Rob is the voice of the politically correct tyranny lording it over us......

 

You can not defeat him with reason because for him to accept your point of view would deprive him of all his power.

 

And one thing I know about Rob personally is that he likes to try to exert power over people.

 

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”


 C. S. Lewis

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/3/2021 at 11:33 PM, RobSS said:

 

I agree, and the common sense is not to be racist in any way shape or form.

 

 

 

 

 

But you are racist by ignoring and belittling the crimes against white people and turning a blind eye to the obvious evidence which has been presented to you about who really rules the world.


You are ignoring reality and operating from a purely anti-white perspective.


We are just taking notes of reality.

 

What are you doing?

 

You are the racist.

 

And you will wake up to yourself in the next work when the scales fall from your eyes and you will be found to be a servant of the Pharisees.

 

Luke warm Christian ye!

 

Do you remember when we went running and stopped at Kentish town railway bridge....near Gospel Oak...

 

And I reminded you about luke warm-Christians......it was YOU I was talking about...

 

You would have made a good Pharisee and maybe you yourself would have condemned Jesus to death....

 

Because YOU CANNOT THINK CLEARLY.

 

And all you know is what the Jehovah's Witnesses drilled into your mind.....

 

You are still part of that DELUSION.

 

That's why you were always expecting the apocalypse every 6 months.

 

I tried gently to wean you off that crap.... but you wouldn't let it go.


We're still here dumbass... You haven't Ass-ended in a cloud of your own bullshit....explain that?

 

Because you have been mind controlled and you still are.

 

I have spent nearly two YEARS living with you.......and always you learned nothing and persisted in the same old bullshit your mother believed


WAKE THE FUCK UP ROB. YOUR ARE NOT YOUR MOTHER.

 

Be a man for once. A real man. Not a weird sad copy of everything his mother told him to believe.


You are smart and yeah, you were a cool funny, interesting guy to hang out with....

 

But the game is now about TRUTH.

 

Gloves are off Rob,

 

 

WAKE UP.

 

 

 

I know this will mean nothing to you, it's just a record............ I pray God he grants you the ability to get out from up your own arsehole.

 

You dropped me Rob before I dropped you.

 

I always tried to be your friend.....

 

But you were very quick to let that go.....


Because I posted over at the Truth-Zone forum.

 

That makes you a false-friend..... nothing like a true brother in Christ.


 

Perhaps try to consider that YOUR ARE NOT THE CENTRE OF THE WHOLE WORLD.


There are other people here.

 

Hi!


We know stuff too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

You can not defeat him with reason because for him to accept your point of view would deprive him of all his power.

 

And one thing I know about Rob personally is that he likes to try to exert power over people.

 

The reason why your no happy  is simply because I disagree with the premise of this thread and the energy that's behind it.

 

See that's it in a nutshell. What he seems to fail to understand is that no one here is forcing him to accept or come around to our point of view - I've been here a year now and no regular poster gives off that vibe - he may think we're trying to defeat him as he's obviously always trying to pick a fight *to win* and has to have the last word, but no one actually give two shits about that - its the obtuseness and chutzpah and repetition that's annoying.

 

I can only speak for myself, but it doesn't make us unhappy he decides to disagree with the premise of the multiple threads he disagrees with - it's just after a while the same mantra being used ad hominin to *disagree* - especially when its refuted and rejected with evidences and yet still forced back into the conversation at play - is no longer interesting and is simply iterating and frankly a nuisance to the entire flows to the multiple threads it repeatedly happens on.

 

Nothing overly constructive is ever gained for the participants regularly contributing to it, not even an hint of *transfer of power* because no one gives in, he's either discredited or ignored lol and I fail to see how much can be considered constructively gained (in the end) by the casual readers either.

As mac said over in the euro thread - it just clogs up the threads with endless pages of shit banter,  quashing the constructive stuff and turning all the casual readers off.  

Which here I am standing guilty of. x

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

To him, straight white males are just sore losers who won't accept their defeat.

 

 

Are nasty slurs and slander the best you can come up with? Where's your evidence for your claim? You've provided none, which is always a pattern with you.

 

42 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

The thing is, like all moral busybodies as C.S. Lewis said, he sincerely believes his own bullshit.

 

 

Unlike you, I'm prepared to be open minded and reason out difficult issues. If I take a point of view that someone shows me is wrong, I will accept that I have been wrong, so I can grow and evolve. You just clam up and go into hiding.

 

42 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:


Rob is the voice of the politically correct tyranny lording it over us......

 

More unsubstantiated nonsense. Where's the evidence to back up your ludicrous claim? When you act the loser, all you can do is sling slurs and insults. Is that really the best you can do? I know you can do better. You too are intelligent, but you don't use it when it means that you have to be humble.

 

42 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

And one thing I know about Rob personally is that he likes to try to exert power over people.

 

 

If that's my aim, I would've become a politician or a manager over people, or any other role in society that involves controlling others, but I've chosen none of those paths, as you well know. You're the type of white person who thinks you have privilege just because you are white, but you're in a small minority of those that think like that. You are very WASP-ish, and when you accuse anyone of wanting to exert power over other people, you're merely projecting.

 

42 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”


 C. S. Lewis

 

 

It's true C.S. Lewis was referring to the politically correct mindset, and incredibly anticipating it long before that concept was banded around, but I'm not part of that mindset and you haven't even tried to present any evidence whatsoever that I am even part of that mindset. You confuse wanting to be treat other people like yourself with political correctness, but racism does exist, as does white supremacy. Being against racism and white supremacy does not automatically mean political correctness. That's why political correctness is such a divisive term because it can also be used by the extreme far right for its own agenda. "Loving thy neighbour as thyself" as Jesus Christ said, is not political correctness.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

The reason why your no happy  is simply because I disagree with the premise of this thread and the energy that's behind it.

 

See that's it in a nutshell. What he seems to fail to understand is that no one here is forcing him to accept or come around to our point of view - I've been here a year now and no regular poster gives off that vibe - he may think we're trying to defeat him as he's obviously always trying to pick a fight *to win* and has to have the last word, but no one actually give two shits about that - its the obtuseness and chutzpah and repetition that's annoying.

 

I can only speak for myself, but it doesn't make us unhappy he decides to disagree with the premise of the multiple threads he disagrees with - it's just after a while the same mantra being used ad hominin to *disagree* - especially when its refuted and rejected with evidences and yet still forced back into the conversation at play - is no longer interesting and is simply iterating and frankly a nuisance to the entire flows to the multiple threads it repeatedly happens on.

 

Nothing overly constructive is ever gained for the participants regularly contributing to it, not even an hint of *transfer of power* because no one gives in, he's either discredited or ignored lol and I fail to see how much can be considered constructively gained (in the end) by the casual readers either.

As mac said over in the euro thread - it just clogs up the threads with endless pages of shit banter,  quashing the constructive stuff and turning all the casual readers off.  

Which here I am standing guilty of. x

 

I've offered and presented many reasons why I disagree with the premise in this thread. All you're doing is whinging.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

Are nasty slurs and slander the best you can come up with? Where's your evidence for your claim? You've provided none, which is always a pattern with you.

 

 

Unlike you, I'm prepared to be open minded and reason out difficult issues. If I take a point of view that someone shows me is wrong, I will accept that I have been wrong, so I can grow and evolve. You just clam up and go into hiding.

 

 

More unsubstantiated nonsense. Where's the evidence to back up your ludicrous claim? When you act the loser, all you can do is sling slurs and insults. Is that really the best you can do? I know you can do better. You too are intelligent, but you don't use it when it means that you have to be humble.

 

 

If that's my aim, I would've become a politician or a manager over people, or any other role in society that involves controlling others, but I've chosen none of those paths, as you well know. You're the type of white person who thinks you have privilege just because you are white, but you're in a small minority of those that think like that. You are very WASP-ish, and when you accuse anyone of wanting to exert power over other people, you're merely projecting.

 

 

It's true C.S. Lewis was referring to the politically correct mindset, and incredibly anticipating it long before that concept was banded around, but I'm not part of that mindset and you haven't even tried to present any evidence whatsoever that I am even part of that mindset. You confuse wanting to be treat other people like yourself with political correctness, but racism does exist, as does white supremacy. Being against racism and white supremacy does not automatically mean political correctness. That's why political correctness is such a divisive term because it can also be used by the extreme far right for its own agenda. "Loving thy neighbour as thyself" as Jesus Christ said, is not political correctness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The evidence is against you.


You have nothing to offer.

 

All you have is butthurt feels.


That is the stuff of weakness, failure, and rejection of reality.

 

You reject God's order and reality.

You are in league with Satan.

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

But you are racist by ignoring and belittling the crimes against white people and turning a blind eye to the obvious evidence which has been presented to you about who really rules the world.

 

You are ignoring reality and operating from a purely anti-white perspective.

 

 

In that case, you shouldn't have any problem presenting some evidence to back up your claim, but as usual, you've given no evidence, nothing at all to back up what you've written! 🙄

 

33 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:


You are the racist.

 

 

LOL - it's so obvious you're projecting. Unlike you, I don't make posts claiming immigrants rape white people or that brown people are bigamists, but you do, and yes, I can give you evidence in case you've forgotten. You wrote:

 

"England and the UK is not a brown man's bigamist Kingdom, except it is."

 

See here:

 

 

33 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Luke warm Christian ye!

 

 

Why? All you've come up with so far are taunts and slurs. That's not very Christian, is it.

 

33 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Do you remember when we went running and stopped at Kentish town railway bridge....near Gospel Oak...

 

And I reminded you about luke warm-Christians......it was YOU I was talking about...

 

You would have made a good Pharisee and maybe you yourself would have condemned Jesus to death....

 

Because YOU CANNOT THINK CLEARLY.

 

And all you know is what the Jehovah's Witnesses drilled into your mind.....

 

You are still part of that DELUSION.

 

That's why you were always expecting the apocalypse ever 6 months,


We're still here dumbass... You haven't Ass-ended in a cloud of your own bullshit....explain that?

 

Gloves are off Rob,

 

I'm sick of your bullshit.

 

 

Well, I always thought you were very naive to think that we're not living in apocalyptic times, so our feelings towards each other at the time were obviously reciprocal! 🙄 

 

For your information, Jesus Christ and true Christianity is based on revelation and apocalypse, which you deny. You even belong to a religion in which Jesus Christ is no longer present, according to what you told me yourself. Even at the time you personally told me that, as we walked along Old Street, I thought you were a lukewarm Christian! 🤣

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

The evidence is against you.


You have nothing to offer.

 

Blah, blah blah... meaningless twaddle.

 

10 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

You reject God's order and reality.

 

I don't reject God, but I do reject racism and white supremacy.

 

10 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:


You are in league with Satan.

 

 

No, it's the racists and white supremacists who are in league with Satan.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

In that case, you shouldn't have any problem presenting some evidence to back up your claim, but as usual, you've given no evidence, nothing at all to back up what you've written! 🙄

 

 

LOL - it's so obvious you're projecting. Unlike you, I don't make posts claiming immigrants rape white people or that brown people are bigamists, but you do, and yes, I can give you evidence in case you've forgotten. You wrote:

 

"England and the UK is not a brown man's bigamist Kingdom, except it is."

 

See here:

 

 

 

Why? All you've come up with so far are taunts and slurs. That's not very Christian, is it.

 

 

Well, I always thought you were very naive to think that we're not living in apocalyptic times, so our feelings towards each other at the time were obviously reciprocal! 🙄 

 

For your information, Jesus Christ and true Christianity is based on revelation and apocalypse, which you deny. You even belong to a religion in which Jesus Christ is no longer present, according to what you told me yourself. Even at the time you personally told me that, as we walked along Old Street, I thought you were a lukewarm Christian! 🤣

 

 

 

Yeah....rolley eyes and laughing smileys is about your level of smugness..

 

Twat.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...