The homosexual elite and the velvet mafia

Golden Retriever

On 9/22/2021 at 12:50 AM, Macnamara said:

you mean cap'n muirs thread....

that thread was about endocrine disruption

endocrine disruption has many negative health effects for example it causes genital deformities, causes early onset puberty in girls and destroys sperm counts

it feminises men and is causing a massive rise in gender identity issues as well as people seeking fertility treatments in order to be able to have a baby

did the 'metrosexual' become a thing because glossy mens magazines changed the cultural focus of men or because men were actually undergoing a physiological shift due to exposure to endocrine disrupting chemicals?

If chemicals ARE causing physiological changes can we then consider that the shift in mens fashions (eg wearing make-up, carrying 'man bags', increased obsession on appearance and fashion etc) are in fact being pushed to hide the biological changes by making them appear NORMAL ie by creating new norms?

That i believe was muirs hypothesis

and yet people keep on buying the same old , corporate, mass produced, shite even though it is poisoning them and their children....

Chemicals found in food containers, shampoo and children's toys may contribute to 100,000 early deaths a year among people aged 55-64 in the US, study claims

• A study of 5,000 Americans linked phthalates to 107,000 premature deaths
  • Findings fuel mounting safety concerns about harmful effects of the chemicals
  • Lead author said it bolsters case for reducing or eliminating the use of plastics

By Emily Craig Health Reporter For Mailonline

Published: 07:19 EDT, 12 October 2021 | Updated: 11:48 EDT, 12 October 2021

Exposure to chemicals in plastic food containers, toiletries and children's toys may lead to hundreds of thousands of deaths every year, a new study suggests.

Researchers believe phthalates could contribute to up to 107,000 premature deaths among 55- to 65-year-olds in the US per year. 

The findings fuel mounting safety concerns about the harmful effect of the gender-bending chemicals, which are added to products to make them more flexible or last longer.

Over the past decade, phthalates have been linked to infertility, obesity and impaired development. Their use is limited in some countries. 

Lead author Dr Leonardo Trasande, from NYU Langone Health in New York City, said the study 'bolsters public health and business cases for reducing or eliminating the use of plastics'.

He admitted more research would be needed to provide conclusive proof that the chemicals cause early death, as well as the mechanism for how this happens.

But  Trasande warned studies of that kind will never happen because they cannot 'ethically randomise people to be exposed to potentially toxic chemicals'. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10083457/Chemicals-popular-consumer-products-contribute-100-000-early-deaths-year-US.html

17 hours ago, RobSS said:

Are they targeting school children? Are they harming anyone? If they are doing that, then I would be giving them a thumbs down and arguing against them. The one on the right looks quite fit, but apart from that, I don't see anything too controversial. Could you be more specific and say what exactly it is that you find disagreeable?

Tbf they are like the old school homosexuals. 2 young handsome stallions with big bulges and bodies "to die for!!!"

A bit different from the rainbow SSRI'd soyed cross dressing lot. Don't you think? 

It's like those who grew up in the 60s thinking they are still revolitionary and against the establishment. Millenials are literally like that today. There's nothing radical about speaking out against racism it's done decades ago. 

Should keep it out of politics. Why these people want anything to do with politics anyway is beyond not least because they have now the same rights as anybody else. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

@RobSS

I'm sure you know all that anyway, but don't worry about it being similar to Nazis. They don't own that.

Anyway, I don't want to derail the thread, but that could make an interesting topic.

No problem at all, all fascinating stuff!

3 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Tbf they are like the old school homosexuals. 2 young handsome stallions with big bulges and bodies "to die for!!!"

A bit different from the rainbow SSRI'd soyed cross dressing lot. Don't you think? 

It's like those who grew up in the 60s thinking they are still revolitionary and against the establishment. Millenials are literally like that today. There's nothing radical about speaking out against racism it's done decades ago. 

Should keep it out of politics. Why these people want anything to do with politics anyway is beyond not least because they have now the same rights as anybody else. 

Yes, a good observation, re. old-school gays. The new gay culture is quite alien to what it was before, 20/30 years ago. It's a shame how politics ruins whatever it gets hold of. The same thing happened with skinhead youth culture in the '80's when it got co-opted by right-wing politics, and punk got corrupted by capitalism.

The sexual freedoms won in the closing decades of the last century were a great victory, and a lot of people thought that would be the last battle, but I always knew, even then, that the FINAL battle was still to be fought and that's where we are now. Once this battle is over, then the real Golden Age will begin for the world. Hard to imagine now though!

• Like 1

On 10/12/2021 at 4:14 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

I personally wouldn't embrace the black Sun.

The black sun obviously isn't compatible with Christianity. The devil and followers of the devil often take symbols that appear in God's creation and invert their meaning, so yes, these things can have either a positive or a negative meaning, depending on what you want to project on it.

Sodomy is a much misunderstood term. Sodom was not destroyed because of homosexuality. It was destroyed for being a city full of reprehensible  and despicable crimes, including male rape. That's what sodomy means. Sodomy and male rape has absolutely nothing to do with Buddha's Fire Sermon, which is about resisting carnal temptations ("Consciousness at the eye is burning"), and sodomy has nothing to do with childbirth, or being born again into Christ Consciousness and yes, being born again in Christ consciousness is an initiation and a portal through into a Divine reality.

Johnny Cash was a Christian and sang a song about falling into a Ring of Fire ("Love is a burning thing, and it makes a fiery ring"). It's about renewal, and can even be about being born again in Jesus Christ - being born into Christ Consciousness.

Edited by RobSS

Forgive me,,,, but I just can't help laughing at the title of this thread........

How grandiose "they" are! How important and intelligent and powerful they are !! They've really got it going on...

The same can be said about "the devil" and "satanists.

Jesus tells me;;" it's much ado about nothing..".

I'd like the narrow gate to be wider...but... it's not my call...

6 hours ago, RobSS said:

Dude, I have no interest in mainstream music, or Hollywood, so I'm not going to watch it.

Cash was like a proto-Christian Zionist, managed and promoted by Saul Holiff.

Leave the Matrix. The TV goblin is not your friend.

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Dude, I have no interest in mainstream music, or Hollywood, so I'm not going to watch it.

Cash was like a proto-Christian Zionist, managed and promoted by Saul Holiff.

Leave the Matrix. The TV goblin is not your friend.

I've got news for you, you're still in the matrix, we all are, but not having studied Cash's career in detail, like you obviously have, what crimes is Cash supposed to have committed under Holiff's management, or is it just guilt by association, which is a bit tenuous as we all have links to the matrix with bank accounts, etc, in order to survive and be able to eat?

7 hours ago, novymir said:

Forgive me,,,, but I just can't help laughing at the title of this thread........

How grandiose "they" are! How important and intelligent and powerful they are !! They've really got it going on...

The same can be said about "the devil" and "satanists.

Jesus tells me;;" it's much ado about nothing..".

I'd like the narrow gate to be wider...but... it's not my call...

What's your point exactly,? Be more specific....

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I've got news for you, you're still in the matrix, we all are, but not having studied Cash's career in detail, like you obviously have, what crimes is Cash supposed to have committed under Holiff's management, or is it just guilt by association, which is a bit tenuous as we all have links to the matrix with bank accounts, etc, in order to survive and be able to eat?

No, it goes deeper than that.

jc.png

https://www.jpost.com/Arts-and-Culture/Music/The-Man-in-Blacks-Zionist-roots

22 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

@RobSS

Maybe I'm being a bit harsh. I respect those that can separate celebs from their politics, but I can't any longer unfortunately. The amount of damage that they have done haunts me every day.

Well, the problem with Christians who get drawn into political Zionism is that they don't understand that political Zion has nothing to do with spiritual Zion, which is New Jerusalem and is not something that originates on earth.

In any event, I just wanted to put to bed any idea that the ring of fire by default has anything to do with Sodomy. It is not. The devil and followers of the devil often take symbols that appear in God's creation and invert their meaning, so yes, these things can have either a positive or a negative meaning, depending on what you want to project on it.

Edited by RobSS

Nobody claimed your avatar had anything to do with sodomy, the connection was made when I was discussing portals with Enigmatic & trying to keep the subject on topic, as I didnt see anyone looking at why Elite circles are queers or sodomites, but you took it personally Robbss & started putting out different definitions..

Ring of fire, or circle of fire is definitely in Witchcraft , not sure about a blue ring meaning. I would say has something to do with feminine moon worship.

Like I said, its a symbol of a portal or eclipse & sodomy rituals are about portals, like the woman's vagina as you pointed out, which is a bit of an obvious portal.

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Probably right mate, like Bob Dylan another decepticon. Not sure about JC, but I know he was into speed, which will definitely open you up to spirits or lower d's.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils in America/CCM/johnny_cash-exposed.htm

• Like 1

I believe Johnny Cash was a genuine person who meant well. It's better to be wrong for the right reasons than to be right for the wrong... and I still like his song, The Ring of Fire", and the sentiments of the song ("Love is a burning thing, and it makes a fiery ring"). Love can act as an agent of purification. Going through a ring of fire could be an act of purification. Or it could also be a fiery ring of intense scrutiny and focus of purpose, as shown in Madagascar 3:

The ring of fire symbol can be associated with witchcraft and the dark-side. Symbols can often have several meanings... as already mentioned, the devil and followers of the devil often take symbols that appear in God's Creation and invert their meaning, so yes, these things can have either a positive or a negative meaning, depending on what you want to project on it, but it first appears as a neutral symbol. From there is can be good or bad, a portal into demonic spheres or a portal into the Divine, as in being born again. The Buddha's Fire Sermon also fits with the ring of fire theme for obvious reasons.

The ring of fire is a term commonly used in midwifery and childbirth for the very obvious reason that a mother experiences a ring of burning pain as the crown of the baby comes through the vagina:

See also:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ring+of+fire+birth

I agree the ring of fire is relevant to the topic of this thread because it can be associated with witchcraft and occult agendas that can lead people astray, and it doesn't just happen in the homosexual circles, it also happens in heterosexual circles, but it's always good to have a balanced and broad view of things. Acknowledging and appreciating the Light counteracts the effects of dark nefarious reality.

Edited by RobSS

On 10/7/2021 at 9:05 PM, Janet W said:

Oh go on luv, give us a clue at least... Did you chose your sexuality or not? If so how old were you? I've never known anyone able to do that. Maybe it's a bit like choosing to be left-handed in a right-handed world. A sort of a life challenge?

I don't remember choosing my sexuality, I just sort of grew up with it, like absolutely everyone I know. But maybe some people can choose it, though why they'd choose a sexuality that made life unnecessarily difficult I can't imagine.

Their is NO gay gene and no amount of manipulation or word play will change that 

Sexuality is more likely to do with a person's upbringing, if you're being honest with yourself you'll be able to work that out. 

How you manage to somehow link that to 'choosing your sexuality' is something only you understand, I don't see the link 

If anything I'm saying the opposite, it happened when you were so young you had no choice, but it's unlikely you were 'born that way' 

The gay lobby is very cunning and shrewd and we'll funded and have clearly had a big influence

2 hours ago, Liam3880 said:

Their is NO gay gene and no amount of manipulation or word play will change that 

Sexuality is more likely to do with a person's upbringing, if you're being honest with yourself you'll be able to work that out. 

How you manage to somehow link that to 'choosing your sexuality' is something only you understand, I don't see the link 

If anything I'm saying the opposite, it happened when you were so young you had no choice, but it's unlikely you were 'born that way' 

The gay lobby is very cunning and shrewd and we'll funded and have clearly had a big influence

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter whether there's a gay gene or not, or if being gay is something that's learned when young. What counts is what a person feels within. The worst thing a person can do is suppress feelings without understanding why they are suppressing them. Suppressing feelings leads to anxiety, depression and anger, which in turn could lead the person in a state of self-suppression abusing others.

If a person is naturally not gay and yet they have gay tendencies, they should then learn to get in touch with where their inner thoughts and motives are coming from. That would be a far better way forwards because all of their being and self-awareness would be based on self-understanding, rather than just relying on being told by others what is best for them, which is what the Church and State did for such a long period of time historically in the UK. No wonder the Church and State caused so much human misery and suffering.

If being gay is something that is learned, how comes people became gay before there were any organised gay groups in society? How comes people still feel gay in cultures where the government makes being gay illegal with serious punishments, such as in the UK not that many decades ago? How comes people still feel gay even though they may be persecuted and sent to prison and even face death for how they feel sexually? How comes people still feel they are gay even though they had been brought up in a religious environment where their religious friends and family told them they would surely go to hell? How comes people still grow up feeling they are gay despite peer pressure to make them feel like an outcast in countries where it's considered wrong?

What is certain is that mind control has been used on a population to make it appear that homosexuality is immoral and sinful using stories such as the Sodom and Gomorrah from the Bible, when that biblical story has noting to do with condemning homosexuality per se. The problem is that people are mind-controlled what to believe and people end up believing false information. It's far better to live one's life trying to understand why one is the way one is, rather than being told by someone else what is right or what is wrong. Understanding is better than indoctrination.