The homosexual elite and the velvet mafia

Golden Retriever

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

What do you want me to address? Have I not already said that I don't think LGBT is conservative? If you disagree then fair enough, but what more do you want me to say?

WTF do you mean crying? Now I'm actually tempted to post Chad-Hominem attacks.

If you don't think LGBT is conservative, do you see a difference between LGBT and gay? IOW, are you saying it's okay to be a gay conservative, but not LGBT. If you could clarify...

Leave the name calling out. It's rude and necessary.

Edited by RobSS

Just now, RobSS said:

do you see a difference between LGBT and gay?

Yes, but no offense this time, but this is what I'm saying about circular debate, because I have said multiple times on here that I don't like the LGBT agenda, but have nothing against individual gays.

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yes, but no offense this time, but this is what I'm saying about circular debate, because I have said multiple times on here that I don't like the LGBT agenda, but have nothing against individual gays.

Okay, but could you please answer the question? To make the question simpler and more specific, two questions:

Is it okay to be a gay conservative?

Is it okay to be LGBT and be part of the conservative movement as long as it isn't promoted in schools, etc?

Edited by RobSS

Just now, RobSS said:

Is it okay to be a gay conservative?

Yes.

Just now, RobSS said:

Is it okay to be LGBT and be part of the conservative movement as long as it isn't promoted in schools, etc?

Also yes. I just don't think conservatives should be wasting their time pandering to LGBT. They should respect the majority of their base, not pander to a small minority.

• Like 1

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yes.

Also yes. I just don't think conservatives should be wasting their time pandering to LGBT. They should respect the majority of their base, not pander to a small minority.

Sounds a bit vague, though. What exactly do you mean by 'pandering'. For example, have any helpful boundaries been worked out? That might give everyone an idea where they stand, otherwise vague concepts lead to mistrust and confusion. That might be one area worth thinking about that might help your cause. It may also be a way of creating unity rather than divisive division, which is what the cabal wants.

4 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Sounds a bit vague, though. What exactly do you mean by 'pandering'. For example, have any helpful boundaries been worked out? That might give everyone an idea where they stand, otherwise vague concepts lead to mistrust and confusion. That might be one area worth thinking about that might help your cause. It may also be a way of creating unity rather than divisive division, which is what the cabal wants.

You know exactly what I mean. When was the last time Conservatives advocated for the interests of straight white British people? They care more about diversity than regular British people, who are still the majority.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

You know exactly what I mean. When was the last time Conservatives advocated for the interests of straight white British people? They care more about diversity than regular British people, who are still the majority.

Why not set up an organised group and start to address what you feel so strongly about? If there's a policy vacuum, you need to fill it instead of waiting for someone else to come along and save your cause because may be no saviour will come along. You have to be your own leader, otherwise others will set the agenda, but you will have to be far more specific about your policies and ideas.

Edited by RobSS

5 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Why not set up an organised group and start to address what you feel so strongly about? If there's a policy vacuum, you need to fill it instead of waiting for someone else to come along and save your cause because may be no saviour will come along. You have to be your own leader, otherwise others will set the agenda, but you will have to be far more specific about your policies and ideas.

We're not allowed advocate for our interests in politics. We can't even have a party because such a party can't get a license.

I'm not sure about some rights group though, but I bet that wouldn't get far either.

We are occupied.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

We are occupied.

Which is why we need redemption, but it won't come through politics because the Devil controls the worldly political system of things.

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

smh.jpg

Not sure what the source is but no one is denying there are and have been organised LGBT groups, but they don't represent all gay people. All you seem to be doing is constantly giving them free publicity and promotion.

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

So you're saying the devil is behind these folks? Interesting.

According to Jesus Christ, but that doesn't mean that all those in politics are deliberately and knowingly following the Devil. They probably think they're doing the right thing. The road to hell can be paved with good intentions.

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

They don't represent all gay people. All you seem to be doing is constantly giving them free publicity and promotion, again!

Yes, I think I can understand that. 

I was looking into who is behind LGBT, an agenda, not gay people.

33 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The wolf is symbolic of the fight against the vampire.

Admittedly, it could be argued that Hitler hijacked the term wolf and used it as his nickname though, I don't deny that.

Domesticating the canine was part of our survival. There is another group that needs to feed off peoples blood to survive because of their disorders, and a lot of them hate dogs. A dog could protect the ancients while they're sleeping, and who comes out at night? Vamps.

Anyway, the wolf vs the vampire is another topic, but I can dig into my archives if anyone wants more detailed info on what I'm getting at.

Interesting Enig & again you have the blood moon wolf lunar eclipse, another sign of a portal or gate opening.

Ring of fire has plenty of different meanings of course, but mostly a solar eclipse.

Hitler I think was just playing on culture to boost patriotic spirit.

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Interesting Enig & again you have the blood moon wolf lunar eclipse, another sign of a portal or gate opening.

Ring of fire has plenty of different meanings of course, but mostly a solar eclipse.

Hitler I think was just playing on culture to boost patriotic spirit.

Without going too off topic. 4chan was diggin into this wolf vs vampire stuff for a while. I got pretty far down the rabbit hole, and both sides seem to lead to Saturn if I remember correctly, so I reckon you're right about the black Sun.

I don't like it when ancient symbols are memoryholed or censored, but I'm with you in the sense that I personally wouldn't embrace the black Sun.

• Like 1

Just for the record, without going off topic, my avatar has nothing to do with Nazi black sun. It represents the transformative power of love, and being born again, so it's an ideal symbol for the Apocalypse. "All these are the beginning of birth pains." (Matthew 24:8)

29 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Just for the record, without going off topic, my avatar has nothing to do with Nazi black sun.

Yeah, that's fine. The black Sun isn't Nazi though, they just used a variation of it, the Sonnenrad. That's what I was originally getting at.

sdvsdv.jpg

Jewelry pieces with fylfots were worn by the representative of many ancient tribes. The number of rays varied depending on time and nation. Among the findings with fylfots, archaeologists found Germanic brooches much resembling the Black Sun.

In the Norse culture, swastika was linked to the god of thunder and lightning Thor, god of sun Freyr, and Odin Allfather for symbolizing strength, fire, and the cyclic nature of life and death. Vikings wore jewelry decorated with fylfots and runes for protection: pendants, necklaces, and rings. Thor Hammer amulets also were popular to have an image of a few fylfots on it.

29 minutes ago, RobSS said:

and being born again

Sounds like the Slavic version.

Along with Vikings, Slavs had the symbol similar to swastika. Kolovrat (spinning wheel) was a Slavic symbol for sun, bringing the same meaning of strength, fire, and rebirth. It was carved on wood, embroidered on clothes and painted on houses to protect from evil spirits. Kolovrat was also carved on gravestones to give peace to the dead and grant opportunity for reincarnation.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld