Jump to content

The homosexual elite and the velvet mafia


Golden Retriever
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Its debatable what it stands for, but I definitely would say a portal. That is what we are talking about here opening up portals. Like when someone is ritually sodomised..

 

Forgive my ignorance, Odds, but's what the link between the Sonnenrad or sun wheels with sodomy? I thought it was about the Norse myth in which Fenrir will swallow the sun at the beginning of the Wolf Age.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Forgive my ignorance, Odds, but's what the link between the Sonnenrad or sun wheels with sodomy? I thought it was about the Norse myth in which Fenrir will swallow the sun at the beginning of the Wolf Age.

 

The link is you open up portals with sodomy & the sun wheel or swastika is a portal. I believe Saturn & the sun are both portals. When you have an eclipse of the sun with the moon is a portal.

So its an occult symbol of a portal.

Portal as in opening to higher or lower dimensions.

Edited by oddsnsods
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/10/2021 at 12:56 PM, RobSS said:

@Macnamara What's your position on violent protests?

 

I think they will invariably be counter productive because all they will do is enable the state to create even more repressive laws

 

Thinking in purely logical terms: no protest movement will create the level of violence needed to overthrow a western government and even if they did then what? There are then 70 million mouths to feed in the UK alone so even if they overturned the applecart they may just cause famine instead

 

This is why i advocate people protest by making peaceful changes in their own lives for example by growing their own food instead of buying corporate junk food and by rejecting smart tech and mainstream media and instead embracing decentralised alternatives in all areas of life which is all legal and peaceful

 

Just because someone is protesting lockdowns it doesn't mean that they are necessarily working for positive change over all. Perhaps they want the beast system that we live in but just don't want to live with the consequences of it; but reality doesn't work that way

 

If people want change then they need to BE the change in their life

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

My argument is that capitulating to progressives is not conservative.

 

nc.jpg

 

Are they targeting school children? Are they harming anyone? If they are doing that, then I would be giving them a thumbs down and arguing against them. The one on the right looks quite fit, but apart from that, I don't see anything too controversial. Could you be more specific and say what exactly it is that you find disagreeable?

 

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Forgive my ignorance, Odds, but's what the link between the Sonnenrad or sun wheels with sodomy? I thought it was about the Norse myth in which Fenrir will swallow the sun at the beginning of the Wolf Age.

 

I haven't a clue where sodomy comes into all of this either, but the ring of fire without the Sonnenrad in the middle, is for me symbolic of the vagina, the transformative power of love, and being born again.

 

"All these are the beginning of birth pains." (Matthew 24:8)

 

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, RobSS said:

Could you be more specific and say what exactly it is that you find disagreeable?

 

Supposed conservatives promoting LGBT. Conservatism and liberalism are becoming synonymous.

 

The mainstream Right is too busy saying the left are the real homophobes, racists, Islamophobes, etc. It's like they're going out of their way to show how tolerant they are. You don't win the culture war by playing by their rules and doing that, and it will radicalize Right-wingers more because they will feel politically homeless. People get angrier when they have no representation.

 

That being said, it doesn't shock me much anymore because the Conservative Party and the Republicans are not conservative anyway.

 

trhgtrh.jpg

 

Venice is right. It's infiltration and demoralization.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, RobSS said:

 

I haven't a clue where sodomy comes into all of this either, but the ring of fire without the Sonnenrad in the middle, is for me symbolic of the vagina, the transformative power of love, and being born again.

 

"All these are the beginning of birth pains." (Matthew 24:8)

 

 

Course you dont, you just choose a black sun avatar, then try & explain it as the ring of fire from a Buddhist perspective, which has nothing to do with the vagina which you changed it again after I start pointing out about portals & occult sodomy rituals...lol

 

Anyone who cant see this guys game on here now is really that s l o w....

 

Sodomy through ritual & kundalini serpant energy is what I am talking about.

https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7263

Thats why so many homosexuals sodomites are found amongst elite circles.

Its part of their initiation & bond in the "brotherhood" through possession.

Thats why Etonion boys get raped, its a power trip & interdimensional fuckery & energy vampirism.

Its very common in Jewish rabbinic circles & other institutions of course like the church.

 

The black sun swastika is not anymore exclusive to Germans either than the star of David is to Jews.

I personally would not take possession of any symbol as anything to do with my ancestry or beliefs including the suncross another portal symbol. But each to their own.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Supposed conservatives promoting LGBT. Conservatism and liberalism are becoming synonymous.

 

The mainstream Right is too busy saying the left are the real homophobes, racists, Islamophobes, etc. It's like they're going out of their way to show how tolerant they are. You don't win the culture war by playing by their rules and doing that, and it will radicalize Right-wingers more because they will feel politically homeless. People get angrier when they have no representation.

 

That being said, it doesn't shock me much anymore because the Conservative Party and the Republicans are not conservative anyway.

 

trhgtrh.jpg

 

Venice is right. It's infiltration and demoralization.

 

What arguments, exactly, are traditional conservatives, like yourself, using to defend what you see as traditional conservatism, It would be interesting to focus in on that, to try to understand why you seem to be loosing the battle within the trad. conservative movement. I haven't seen any real fine details of this argument yet, but have gone a little bit further with it in your latest post.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

What arguments, exactly, are traditional conservatives, like yourself, using to defend what you see as traditional conservatism, It would be interesting to focus in on that, to try to understand why you seem to be loosing the battle within the trad. conservative movement. I haven't seen any real fine details of this argument yet, but have gone a little bit further with it in your latest post.

 

 

 

 

Look, infinity money to Israel and promoting anal is not conservative. Aphorisms are fine, I shouldn't need to write an essay on things that are blatantly obvious.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Course you dont, you just choose a black sun avatar, then try & explain it as the ring of fire from a Buddhist perspective, which has nothing to do with the vagina which you changed it again after I start pointing out about portals & occult sodomy rituals...lol

 

Anyone who cant see this guys game on here now is really that s l o w....

 

Sodomy through ritual & kundalini serpant energy is what I am talking about.

https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7263

Thats why so many homosexuals sodomites are found amongst elite circles.

Its part of their initiation & bond in the "brotherhood" through possession.

Thats why Etonion boys get raped, its a power trip & interdimensional fuckery & energy vampirism.

Its very common in Jewish rabbinic circles & other institutions of course like the church.

 

The black sun swastika is not anymore exclusive to Germans either than the star of David is to Jews.

I personally would not take possession of any symbol as anything to do with my ancestry or beliefs including the suncross another portal symbol. But each to their own.

 

 

The wolf is symbolic of the fight against the vampire.

 

Admittedly, it could be argued that Hitler hijacked the term wolf and used it as his nickname though, I don't deny that.

 

Domesticating the canine was part of our survival. There is another group that needs to feed off peoples blood to survive because of their disorders, and a lot of them hate dogs. A dog could protect the ancients while they're sleeping, and who comes out at night? Vamps.

 

Anyway, the wolf vs the vampire is another topic, but I can dig into my archives if anyone wants more detailed info on what I'm getting at.

 

 

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Look, infinity money to Israel and promoting anal is not conservative. Aphorisms are fine, I shouldn't need to write an essay on things that are blatantly obvious.

 

 

 

It sounds like you're just flat out against homosexuality. Is that the case?

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Ring of Fire

 

Baby Crowning: Everything you want to know but are afraid to ask

 

https://www.healthline.com/health/pregnancy/baby-crowning

 

Excerpts:

 

You may not have heard Johnny Cash’s 1963 hit song “Ring of Fire,” but if you’ve had a baby or are planning to in the near future, the term may be all too familiar.


Crowning is often referred to as the “ring of fire” in the birthing process. It’s when your baby’s head becomes visible in the birth canal after you’ve fully dilated. It’s the home stretch — in more ways than one.


Why does crowning get so much attention? When your cervix is fully stretched, that usually means that it’s time to push your baby out into the world. For some women, this is very exciting, relieving news. For others, however, crowning is painful or — at the very least — uncomfortable.

 

Crowning occurs in the second stage that results in the birth of your baby.

 

To many women, crowning feels like an intense burning or stinging sensation. This is where that “ring of fire” term comes from. Others share that crowning didn’t feel at all like they had expected. And others say they didn’t feel it at all.

 

tenor+(1).gif

 

 

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

How? I'm saying that the conservative movement shouldn't be promoting LGBT bollocks, not that I have an issue with gays.

 

How are the promoting it? Are the promoting children being gay, are they sending drag queens into school to promote Satanism? Are there any conservatives doing any of that? If there are I would be against it too, but in the original link you posted, I didn't see any of that. So what is the issue in what you originally posted?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

How are the promoting it? Are the promoting children being gay, are they sending drag queens into school to promote Satanism? Are there any conservatives doing any of that? If there are I would be against it too, but in the original link you posted, I didn't see any of that. So what is the issue in what you originally posted?

 

 

 

What do you mean they're not promoting it? We have rainbows everywhere, and under a Tory government, you lemon.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

What do you mean they're not promoting it? We have rainbows everywhere, and under a Tory government, you lemon.

 

I was referring to the original article you posted, not the dreadful Tory Party! LOL

 

If you descend into name calling, you're losing it and could explain why you're loosing the plot and any arguments you had.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RobSS said:

 

I was referring to the original article you posted, not the dreadful Tory Party! LOL

 

If you descend into name calling, you're losing it and could explain why you're loosing the plot and any arguments you had.

 

 

 

lmao at being offended by 'lemon'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I'm bored of talking to you, Rob. You're such a subservient Noahide.

 

Your post lacks substance. Making ridiculous claims doesn't mean they're true, but if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Post some substance to back up your claim, otherwise you're just posting nonsense.

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

Not really but it does reflect how childish you can be.

 

 

 

Childish, says the guy that is scared to look at the root of our problems. Give me a break.

 

Mate, you wouldn't last 5 mins in an internet bloodsport debate if you're that soft.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Childish, says the guy that is scared to look at the root of our problems. Give me a break.

 

Mate, you wouldn't last 5 mins in an internet bloodsport debate if you're that soft.

 

You're the one not looking at the root of problems. If you're looking at the root of problems why are you not addressing the points I've made? You're the one crying that you want to run away from the discussion.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

 

You're the one not looking at the root of problems. If you're looking at the root of problems why are you not addressing the points I've made? You're the one crying that you want to run away from the discussion.

 

 

 

 

What do you want me to address? Have I not already said that I don't think LGBT is conservative? If you disagree then fair enough, but what more do you want me to say?

 

WTF do you mean crying? Now I'm actually tempted to post Chad-Hominem attacks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...