The homosexual elite and the velvet mafia

Golden Retriever

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

At the moment, their hatred seems to be mainly anti-white, but also anti-Japanese and anti-South Korean.

I think they just see developed nations as an obstacle to creating their global technocratic favela, that will mostly be inhabited by Kalergi's slave race.

I do think that they'll target other groups more after Europeans though.

Their plan is actually to reduce the whole of humanity to carbon data streams. They want the whole of humanity under the control of AI and completely disconnected from God forever and ever.

8 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Their plan is actually to reduce the whole of humanity to carbon data streams. They want the whole of humanity under the control of AI and completely disconnected from God forever and ever.

So they don't call Europe and Rome "Edom", and they don't say it needs to be brought to ruin so they can have their NWO?

They have priorities that they want to deal with, and Europeans are one of them.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

My point is that the "gay" label is a ruse, a distraction from who really is behind the agenda, which is the cabal.

i already gave you a far more logical explanation

They are hitting us with their endocrine disrupting chemicals. Its biowarfare. The covid jabs are simply the latest salvo in their biowarfare. Now they want to fluoridate ALL water in the UK which calcifies the pineal gland.

When you mess with the human glandular system that regulates hormones it creates various responses in the human being. In order for society to not get spooked at all of those changes the elites have created the LGBT movement so that society CELEBRATES the changes instead of being outraged by them

meanwhile our sperm rates and quality are crashing through the floor....except mine.....if you put mine under a microscope you'd see a mermans tail with the torso of chuck norris punching his way to the womb

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

So they don't see call Europe and Rome "Edom", and they don't say it needs to be brought to ruin so they can have their NWO?

They have priorities that they want to deal with, and Europeans are one of them.

Of course they have priorities!

They believe in Ordo ab chaos (order out of chaos)

Just now, Macnamara said:

i already gave you a far more logical explanation

They are hitting us with their endocrine disrupting chemicals. Its biowarfare. The covid jabs are simply the latest salvo in their biowarfare. Now they want to fluoridate ALL water in the UK which calcifies the pineal gland.

When you mess with the human glandular system that regulates hormones it creates various responses in the human being. In order for society to not get spooked at all of those changes the elites have created the LGBT movement so that society CELEBRATES the changes instead of being outraged by them

meanwhile our sperm rates and quality are crashing through the floor....except mine.....if you put mine under a microscope you'd see a mermans tail with the torso of chuck norris punching his way to the womb

The cabal

4 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Lucifarians, Satanists... Satan the Devil

yes....the people who have masterminded identarian politics and critical theory and critical race theory and all the ways to drive wedges between people

they have fooled some gay people into following certain agendas which ultimately will benefit the cabal not gay people

they don't care about gay people. They are manipulating them. Its the same with black lives matter. Its an elite funded marxist operation master minded by the cabal to manipulate black people into attacking western civilisation and white people instead of going after the cabal. They don't care about black people

Edited by Macnamara

yes....the people who have masterminded identarian politics and critical theory and critical race theory and all the ways to drive wedges between people

they have fooled some gay people into following certain agendas which ultimately will benefit the cabal not gay people

they don't care about gay people. They are manipulating them. Its the same with black lives matter. Its an elite funded marxist operation master minded by the cabal to manipulate black people into attacking western civilisation and white people instead of going after the cabal

Which is why, further up the thread, I wrote: it won't just be gays who'll be the victims, it'll be the poor, the disabled, the marginalised, white people, minorities, the working classes and the unvaccinated and anyone in general who doesn't become one with the hive mind. 

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Which is why, further up the thread, I wrote: it won't just be gays who'll be the victims, it'll be the poor, the disabled, the marginalised, white people, minorities, the working classes and the unvaccinated and anyone in general who doesn't become one with the hive mind.

they want EVERYONE....the ENTIRE PLANET under their control

bill gates (one of their assets) was talking about jabbing all 7 billion people on the planet with the covid jabs (which contain nanotech): gay, straight, trans, white, black, brown, yellow.....EVERYONE

Edited by Macnamara

Just now, RobSS said:

That's why they call it the "New World Order"

yes...they are PRO-ACTIVELY fulfilling their prophesy of global domination

whilst new agers sit about meditating and waiting for the awakening to save them and christians sit about waiting for jesus to return the illuminati are PRO-ACTIVELY bringing about their own prophesy

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

whilst new agers sit about meditating and waiting for the awakening to save them and christians sit about waiting for jesus to return the illuminati are PRO-ACTIVELY bringing about their own prophesy

The prophecy is actually that the agenda will fail and it will fail because evil has no power of it's own. Evil is merely the subversion of positive power for selfish ends. The same is the case with darkness and light. Darkness has no power of its own as darkness is merely the result of the absence of light. This explains why, in every Final Battle, good will always triumph over evil.

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I agree. Some of us Christians are trying to expose them, but a lot of Christians have become weak because of modernity, I can't deny that.

Wake up, Christians!

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

The prophecy is actually that the agenda will fail and it will fail because evil has no power of it's own. Evil is merely the subversion of positive power for selfish ends. The same is the case with darkness and light. Darkness has no power of its own as darkness is merely the result of the absence of light. This explains why, in every Final Battle, good will always triumph over evil.

try telling that to the people who expired in the soviet gulags

• Like 1

try telling that to the people who expired in the soviet gulags

"And be not afraid of those killing the body, and are not able to kill the soul." - Matthew 10:28

4 minutes ago, RobSS said:

"And be not afraid of those killing the body, and are not able to kill the soul." - Matthew 10:28

Be not afraid to fight evil doers in the flesh either. If we don't, then surely God will think we sat back and allowed people to suffer from the hands of evil.

Luria initiated a new interpretation of the role of the Kabbalah in preparation for the arrival of the messiah. In Luria’s system, all being is said to have been in exile, that is, separated from God, since the very beginning of creation, and the task of restoring everything to its proper order is the specific role of the Jewish people. The final redemption, however, cannot be achieved merely through the advent of the Messiah, but must be brought about historically, through a long chain of actions that prepare the way. Essentially, the important notion that was transmitted to the Kabbalists was this, that they must not merely await the fulfillment of prophecy with regards to the coming of the Messiah, and the restoration of the Jewish people in the Promised Land. Rather, they ought to work actively to prepare for his appearance. First, this meant manipulating the course of fate through the use of magic, and finally, of preparing the necessary political and moral circumstances to receive his coming, that is, a New World Order.

-David Livingston 'terrorism and the illuminati'

The Zohar mentioned in the above quote is a cabalistic text much favoured by the Frankists. So the rainbow is a cabalistic symbol relating to “future redemption” and the coming of Moshiach.

So what are the conditions required for the Moshiach to arrive? Chabad Lubavich has a page for that too and describes a world that has fallen into a state of moral and spiritual decay. The piece titled, The Time Immediately Before The Mashiach, describes it like this:

Most of these conditions are quite disturbing, clearly displaying a situation of the very “bottom of the pit.” One major source describes the world-condition in those days as follows: increase in insolence and impudence; oppressing inflation; unbridled irresponsibility on the part of authorities; centers of learning will turn into bawdy houses; wars; many destitutes begging, with none to pity them; wisdom shall be putrid; the pious shall be despised; truth will be abandoned; the young will insult the old; family-breakup with mutual recriminations; impudent leadership.

Other sources add: lack of scholars; succession of troubles and evil decrees; famines; mutual denunciations; epidemics of terrible diseases; poverty and scarcity; cursing and blaspheming; international confrontations nations provoking and fighting each other. In short, it will be a time of suffering that will make it look as if G‑d were asleep. These are the birthpangs of Mashiach, bearable only in anticipation of the bliss that follows them.

So those are the conditions desired by the Cabalists and they intend to bring them about. Note the part about “epidemics of terrible diseases.” This is why the coronavirus pandemic is branded with the rainbow symbol.

https://infohubblogger.wordpress.com/2020/05/29/chasing-the-rainbow-the-occult-meaning-behind-covid-19s-most-prominent-symbol/

Be not afraid to fight evil doers in the flesh either. If we don't, then surely God will think we sat back and allowed people to suffer from the hands of evil.

When you say "fight", do you mean literally taking up arms and fighting a literal battle, or do you mean a spiritual battle?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." - Ephesians 6:12 

Just now, RobSS said:

When you say "fight", do you mean literally taking up arms and fighting a literal battle, or do you mean a spiritual battle?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." - Ephesians 6:12 

What I mean is what Mac was talking about. Just because I'm Christian, I don't think it's wise to just wait for a saviour. We have to still hold the line against evil.

Now obviously I'm not talking about being an aggressor, just defending ourselves, and defending the vulnerable.

• Like 1

What I mean is what Mac was talking about. Just because I'm Christian, I don't think it's wise to just wait for a saviour. We have to still hold the line against evil.

Now obviously I'm not talking about being an aggressor, just defending ourselves, and defending the vulnerable.

I agree. It's a spiritual battle, which means we should become lax or complacent.

"BE WISE AS SERPENTS"

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I agree. It's a spiritual battle, which means we should become lax or complacent.

"BE WISE AS SERPENTS"

Lots of people sitting around, navel gazing and waiting for something else to do the work for them.....not gonna happen

Mark Passio - 15 New Age Deceptions

Edited by Macnamara

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Lots of people sitting around, navel gazing and waiting for something else to do the work for them.....not gonna happen

Q-anon: ''don't worry, we got this, just sit back and TRUST THE PLAN''

New agers: ''don't worry, its all an illusion and the awakening will save us''

Christians: ''don't worry, these are the end times and jesus's arrival is just around the corner''

v's

The lurianic kabbalists eg sabbateans and chabad: ''we must all work tirelessly to bring about our success and domination over other peoples''

• Like 1