The homosexual elite and the velvet mafia

Golden Retriever

46 minutes ago, RobSS said:

It's may be exaggerated now, although no one I know in London cares anything about what the church says any more, but up until the 1960's, it was a big issue. Even though there were many closet gays in the clergy and in congregations, they had to be secretive about it because priests preached that homosexuals would go to hell. Being taught that it was a sin, and with it also being against the law, forced people to hide the true nature of their sexuality. It also made it possible for people to be blackmailed.

Thatll be mostly liberal/secular London types pushing their narrative, the church was no more homophobic than any other part of society 

Just now, Liam3880 said:

Thatll be mostly liberal/secular London types pushing their narrative, the church was no more homophobic than any other part of society 

Up until 1967, homosexuality was illegal for goodness sake!

4 minutes ago, RobSS said:

MWSnap530.jpg.35c495e81b654794083a63522a6a37fa.jpg

ah so you are just here to mock conspiracy theorists.....

if you are 'normal' rob then you can keep it

''Plastic made with bisphenol A (BPA) produces trans-generational changes in genes and behavior. It has been positively linked to obesity and thyroid dysfunction. ''

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10661-018-7126-0

Edited by Macnamara

Phthalates(THAL-ates)
The Everywhere Chemical
What are phthalates?
Phthalates are a family of man-made chemical compounds developed in the last century to be used in the manufacture of plastics, solvents, and personal care products. They are colorless, odorless, oily liquids that do not evaporate easily and do not chemically bind to the material they are added to.

What negative health effects have phthalates been shown to have in laboratory animals?
Very few studies have examined the health effects of phthalates on humans. In lab animals, phthalate exposure has been found to be associated with numerous reproductive health and developmental problems such as: Early onset of puberty. Interfering with the male reproductive tract development. Interfering with the natural functioning of the hormone system. Causing reproductive and genital defects. Lower testosterone levels in adolescent males. Lower sperm count in adult males.
Phthalates are weak endocrine disruptors and androgen blocking chemicals. This means that when absorbed into the body phthalates can either mimic or block female hormones, or in males, suppress the hormones involved in male sexual development.

https://www.niehs.nih.gov/research/supported/assets/docs/j_q/phthalates_the_everywhere_chemical_handout_508.pdf

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

Fair enough, I'll leave you with your catalogue of worries.

b0b2d6e74007c56622dcb00eb9e2c5f7.jpg.ed3801723042a87d501e3df93d240d81.jpg

if you want to belittle peoples concerns here then why are you even here?

'Gender-bending' chemicals found to 'feminise' boys

Life 27 May 2005

By Andy Coghlan

“Gender-bending” chemicals mimicking the female hormone oestrogen can disrupt the development of baby boys, suggests the first evidence linking certain chemicals in everyday plastics to effects in humans.

The chemicals implicated are phthalates, which make plastics more pliable in many cosmetics, toys, baby-feeding bottles and paints and can leak into water and food.

All previous studies suggesting these chemicals blunt the influence of the male hormone testosterone on healthy development of males have been in animals. “This research highlights the need for tougher controls of gender-bending chemicals,” says Gwynne Lyons, toxics adviser to the WWF, UK. Otherwise, “wildlife and baby boys will be the losers”.

The incriminating findings came from a study of 85 baby boys born to women exposed to everyday levels of phthalates during pregnancy. It was carried out by Shanna Swan at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, New York, US, and colleaguesan index of feminisation, she measured the “anogenital distance” (AGD) between the anus and to the base of the penis. She also measured the volume of each boy’s penis. Earlier studies have shown that the AGD is twice in boys what it is in girls, mainly because in boys the hormone testosterone extends the length of the perineum separating the anus from the testicles.

Undescended testicles

In animals, AGD is reduced by phthalates – which mimic oestrogen – which keep testosterone from doing its normal job. At higher doses, animals develop more serious abnormalities such as undescended testicles and misplaced openings to the urethra on the penis – a group of symptoms called “phthalate syndrome” in animals.

When Swan’s team measured concentrations of nine phthalate metabolites in the urine of pregnant women, they found that four were linked with shorter AGD in sons born to women showing high exposure levels.

Although none of the boys developed abnormal genitals, the quarter of mothers who were exposed to the highest concentrations of phthalates were much more likely to have had boys with short AGDs compared with the quarter of mothers who had the lowest exposures to the chemicals.

And although all the boys had genitals classified as “normal”, 21% of the boys with short AGDs had incomplete testicular descent, compared with 8% of other boys. And on average, the smaller the AGD, the smaller the penis.

Changing masculinisation

Swan believes that at higher exposures, boys may suffer from testicular dysgenesis syndrome – the human collection of more serious abnormalities which corresponds to “phthalate syndrome”.

“We’re not exactly seeing testicular dysgenesis syndrome, but a cluster of endpoints consistent with it,” said Swan on at an international conference on Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals in San Diego, US.

“If you see this, you’re very likely to see every other aspect of masculinisation changed too,” says Fred vom Saal, professor of reproductive biology at the University of Missouri-Columbia, US.

Vom Saal says this could include behavioural changes like those seen in animals, including an aversion to “rough-and-tumble” play and a reduction in aggressiveness.

Criticising methods

Environmentalists say the results strengthen the case for a ban or restriction on some phthalates in baby toys, as has been proposed in Europe and California.

But phthalate manufacturers maintain that the chemicals have been thoroughly tested and are safe. They are also critical of aspects of the study. David Cadogan, director of the European Council for Plasticisers and Intermediates, points out that just one urine sample was taken from each pregnant woman, which cannot rule out drastic variations in exposure over time.

Also, he says that all AGD measurements should have been taken in babies exactly the same age, not in babies ranging from three to 24 months in age as in the study. The disparity in ages meant that complicated mathematical analyses had to be applied which may have made it more difficult to distinguish genuine differences in AGD from differences accounted for by age or weight.

Swan’s results will appear in the journal Environmental Health Perspectives.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn7440-gender-bending-chemicals-found-to-feminise-boys/

Edited by Macnamara

Scientists Shocked That “Gender Bending” Chemicals In Our Food 44 Times Higher Than Thought

Posted on December 6, 2019

By Timcast

Natural Blaze Editor’s Note: An old “conspiracy theory” about chemicals in food and water having the ability to affect one’s hormones is gaining much more evidence to back it up.

Tim Pool covers a recently updated article that adds more information about the higher levels of chemicals like BPA that can cause infertility, disrupt hormones, disrupt the production of eggs and sperm and potentially cause cancer.

Washington State University has devised a way to directly test the level of human exposure to chemicals in food and water, and they have found an alarming 44 times the amount than previously believed.

Still just a conspiracy theory?

https://www.naturalblaze.com/2019/12/scientists-shocked-that-gender-bending-chemicals-in-our-food-44-times-higher-than-thought.html

Just now, Macnamara said:

if you want to belittle peoples concerns here then why are you even here?

'Gender-bending' chemicals found to 'feminise' boys

Life 27 May 2005

By Andy Coghlan

“Gender-bending” chemicals mimicking the female hormone oestrogen can disrupt the development of baby boys, suggests the first evidence linking certain chemicals in everyday plastics to effects in humans.

The chemicals implicated are phthalates, which make plastics more pliable in many cosmetics, toys, baby-feeding bottles and paints and can leak into water and food.

All previous studies suggesting these chemicals blunt the influence of the male hormone testosterone on healthy development of males have been in animals. “This research highlights the need for tougher controls of gender-bending chemicals,” says Gwynne Lyons, toxics adviser to the WWF, UK. Otherwise, “wildlife and baby boys will be the losers”.

The incriminating findings came from a study of 85 baby boys born to women exposed to everyday levels of phthalates during pregnancy. It was carried out by Shanna Swan at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, New York, US, and colleaguesan index of feminisation, she measured the “anogenital distance” (AGD) between the anus and to the base of the penis. She also measured the volume of each boy’s penis. Earlier studies have shown that the AGD is twice in boys what it is in girls, mainly because in boys the hormone testosterone extends the length of the perineum separating the anus from the testicles.

Undescended testicles

In animals, AGD is reduced by phthalates – which mimic oestrogen – which keep testosterone from doing its normal job. At higher doses, animals develop more serious abnormalities such as undescended testicles and misplaced openings to the urethra on the penis – a group of symptoms called “phthalate syndrome” in animals.

When Swan’s team measured concentrations of nine phthalate metabolites in the urine of pregnant women, they found that four were linked with shorter AGD in sons born to women showing high exposure levels.

Although none of the boys developed abnormal genitals, the quarter of mothers who were exposed to the highest concentrations of phthalates were much more likely to have had boys with short AGDs compared with the quarter of mothers who had the lowest exposures to the chemicals.

And although all the boys had genitals classified as “normal”, 21% of the boys with short AGDs had incomplete testicular descent, compared with 8% of other boys. And on average, the smaller the AGD, the smaller the penis.

Changing masculinisation

Swan believes that at higher exposures, boys may suffer from testicular dysgenesis syndrome – the human collection of more serious abnormalities which corresponds to “phthalate syndrome”.

“We’re not exactly seeing testicular dysgenesis syndrome, but a cluster of endpoints consistent with it,” said Swan on at an international conference on Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals in San Diego, US.

“If you see this, you’re very likely to see every other aspect of masculinisation changed too,” says Fred vom Saal, professor of reproductive biology at the University of Missouri-Columbia, US.

Vom Saal says this could include behavioural changes like those seen in animals, including an aversion to “rough-and-tumble” play and a reduction in aggressiveness.

Criticising methods

Environmentalists say the results strengthen the case for a ban or restriction on some phthalates in baby toys, as has been proposed in Europe and California.

But phthalate manufacturers maintain that the chemicals have been thoroughly tested and are safe. They are also critical of aspects of the study. David Cadogan, director of the European Council for Plasticisers and Intermediates, points out that just one urine sample was taken from each pregnant woman, which cannot rule out drastic variations in exposure over time.

Also, he says that all AGD measurements should have been taken in babies exactly the same age, not in babies ranging from three to 24 months in age as in the study. The disparity in ages meant that complicated mathematical analyses had to be applied which may have made it more difficult to distinguish genuine differences in AGD from differences accounted for by age or weight.

Swan’s results will appear in the journal Environmental Health Perspectives.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn7440-gender-bending-chemicals-found-to-feminise-boys/

I'm not belittling your concerns, but if you list an endless catalogue of concerns how is it possible to have a discussion with you?

Just now, RobSS said:

I'm not belittling your concerns, but if you list an endless catalogue of concerns how is it possible to have a discussion with you?

its not an endless catalogue of concerns. Its the same concern that they are deliberately exposing the public to gender bending chemicals

you seem singularly unbothered by this

its not an endless catalogue of concerns. Its the same concern that they are deliberately exposing the public to gender bending chemicals

you seem singularly unbothered by this

At the moment, neither is anyone else on this forum by the looks of it! Perhaps you haven't posted enough convincing evidence or perhaps you're not engaging in any rational discussion? But I'll have a think about what you've posted and make up my own mind if that's okay with you?

At the moment, neither is anyone else on this forum by the looks of it! Perhaps you haven't posted enough convincing evidence or perhaps you're not engaging in any rational discussion?

or perhaps militant woke people have made everyone afraid to speak out

But I'll have a think about what you've posted and make up my own mind if that's okay with you?

stick your patronising tone

or perhaps militant woke people have made everyone afraid to speak out

stick your patronising tone

Why is that patronising? David Icke always says people should make up their own mind. I think that's why people like him. It's not patronising at all. It's allowing others to have their own opinion.

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Why is that patronising? David Icke always says people should make up their own mind. I think that's why people like him. It's not patronising at all. It's allowing others to have their own opinion.

rob either you are unconscious of your behaviour in which case....well i won't say it......or......or you are playing games with people here

either way its not good

Just now, RobSS said:

Is David Icke playing games with people when he ends a lot of his chats by telling people they can make up their own mind? I can understand why he says that because it gives people space and a feeling of being respected.

did i say anything about people not making up their own minds or was it your tone that i spoke about?

do you have anything to contribute to this thread or are you just here to troll?

did i say anything about people not making up their own minds or was it your tone that i spoke about?

do you have anything to contribute to this thread or are you just here to troll?

You were being very pushy, didn't you see that?

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

mainstream society cares about its families

lets cut the crap.....the real reason for the corporations and government pushing the whole LGBT thing is not because they care about my gay brother or anyone else that is LGBT

The reason they are pushing it is because they want a world were no men can get it up for a woman anymore and those that can have no sperm able to actually impregnate the woman and they want a world where all the girls have their wombs and tits removed and replaced with a fake dick so that they will never have children

Certainly looks that way. Factor in all the propaganda and bigging up of all these new non-binary, fluid "genders" and encouraging kids to disown "normal" or "stereotypical" gender identities, the silly woke language around female anatomy, the trans movement, all of it. It's part of the same aim, if you ask me.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Certainly looks that way. Factor in all the propaganda and bigging up of all these new non-binary, fluid "genders" and encouraging kids to disown "normal" or "stereotypical" gender identities, the silly woke language around female anatomy, the trans movement, all of it. It's part of the same aim, if you ask me.

yes and i'm sure rob would like us all to stop talking about it and just let it happen

well i don't want to shut up about it

those chemicals should be banned; they are an attack on our young

Edited by Macnamara

7 hours ago, RobSS said:

You started off doing so but then you started spamming.

you haven't provided any information. All you are doing is using NLP to try and elicit an anger response from me

You have also done this to other posters in this thread and also in another thread looking at the great replacement aspect of the conspiracy

You aren't debating people on their points to refute things you disagree with which in my book would be fine because then that is a debate where the two debating parties can share the information that shows why they hold the views that they do and through that process we can all see more clearly what the truth of the matter is

But you don't do this. You just make comments that are clearly designed to get the hackles up of the person you are speaking to. That is psychological warfare you are waging there against forum members

Your method is what i'd call 'provocation, reaction, infraction' because you provoke the other poster by twisting something they have said and if they react with outrage you then try and imply that they are the one with the problem. No doubt your ideal situation would be to then see them banned for their reaction

So lets review what you have been upto here. You ensconced yourself in the thread looking at whether or not there is an agenda to reduce the european population where you angered a number of posters and were asked by the staff to stop posting there. This is because you were essentially gaslighting those people by trying to imply that what they are seeing with their own eyes is not happening

Then you ensconce yourself in this thread where once again you set about trying to provoke posters while sharing no information. This time the thread looks at the idea that european people are being subjected to a campaign of normalising LGBT and I have gone on to explain why this is problematic because society is being subjected to gender bending chemicals and therefore when those chemicals create reactions in people that harm their reproductive capacities society should be outraged but instead they are not allowed to be outraged because the process has been normalised by the LGBT agenda

so it seems that the threads you favour are the ones that talk about how europeans are under attack and it seems you really don't like people talking about that

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chasing The Rainbow: The Occult Meaning Behind Covid-19’s Most Prominent Symbol

Creating the conditions for the Moshiach is also the reason for the rampant liberalism we now see promoted everywhere in educational institutions, movies, television, pop-culture etc. The intent is to erode traditional moral values and family structures by promoting alternative lifestyles and a hyper-sexualised culture. A major part of this process is the promotion of LGBT lifestyles which, as we all know, uses as its main symbol… the rainbow. This is not by coincidence and is a confirmation of cabalist social engineering at work.

In a previous post on this blog titled, Know More News: Birth Pangs Of The Jewish Messiah, I highlighted a discussion between Adam Green of the YouTube channel Know More News and researcher Christopher Jon Bjerknes in which Bjerknes brings up the concept known as the Birth Pangs of the Messiah. During the discussion Bjerknes explains:

It means that there will be a period before the rise and the coming of the Messiah in which there will be great turmoil…

He goes on to explain:

When a woman gives birth she goes through pain, so they believe that in order for the Messiah to be born the whole world has to go through pain and they predicted that children would turn against their parents, there would be wars worldwide, there would be famine, there would be disease, culture would fall apart, all societies would lose their morality and perversion would become prevalent. All the things that we see happening today are exactly what were predicted to be the birth pangs of the Moshiach.”

And in reference to the pro-active nature of the agenda he states:

“And we know that in many instances the same forces are behind promulgating and imposing those corruptions and those wars on us, so it seems that they’re following a plan and that they are deliberately doing this.

read full piece here https://infohubblogger.wordpress.com/2020/05/29/chasing-the-rainbow-the-occult-meaning-behind-covid-19s-most-prominent-symbol/

11 hours ago, Liam3880 said:

I always wonder why there is so many more gay people?

Before say the 1950s it was extremely rare,

Now one in ten men are gay?

That means up until say 1950 one in ten men spent their whole life's successfully

suppressing their sexuality 

Or there's another reason? 

I would guess nurture, family dynamics etc, noone will ever study it but I'd be fascinated to see how many men who were raised by a single mother are homosexual compared to how many men who were raised with both parents are 

It'll be way way higher but anyone ever mentioning it would get so much abuse I doubt they'd bother 

Oh the old nature/nurture homosexual argument. Human sexuality is complicated, very complicated. But I'm sure you can find studies that come to your chosen conclusion.

And the "why so many gay people now" meme. Do we really have to explain this again? OK...

Gay people in the say, 1950s suppressed their natural inclinations because they would likely end up in prison for two years, loose their jobs, homes, families or all of these. Although in practice as we all know sexual, drive cannot be effectively suppressed, just driven underground.

Gay pubs and clubs still existed (you may like to watch the film Victim with Dirk Bogart), but were pretty secret, although the police tolerated them because then "they know where all the queers were". The naivety in thinking that "all queers" went to these pubs is staggering.

So now, rather than have millions of lonely, suicidal people, sometimes locked into loveless heterosexual marriages, subject to blackmail, these people can develop meaningful relationships and the mental stability everyone is entitled to. What's wrong with that? And you can't blackmail someone in a position of influence now just because they are gay.

There will be some people reading this who know exactly how desperate life can be when as a teenager decades ago, all you got was hateful, violent attitudes to how you were feeling, so you just kept yourself miserably buttoned up, resigned for a lonely, empty loveless life. Or maybe if you were desperate, you could look forward to occasional, grubby casual sex.

Anyway, if you are a parent or aunt/uncle of a young person who is or might be gay, just give them a bit of support. Things are much, much better now (to the apparent annoyance of a few of you here), but it can still be tough growing up gay in a straight world.

Regarding abuse, thank god things are much more open new. Abusers are far more likely to be reported and prosecuted than a few decades ago. There will be people reading this who know that too...

By the way, my "something in the water" quip was a joke by the way - a few of you may like to familiarise yourselves with Poe's law. But no doubt some 'expert' here will claim fluoride or chlorine 'causes' homosexuality. And followers of A Jones 'know' something's turning frogs gay...

Edited by Janet W
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

you haven't provided any information. All you are doing is using NLP to try and elicit an anger response from me

You have also done this to other posters in this thread and also in another thread looking at the great replacement aspect of the conspiracy

You aren't debating people on their points to refute things you disagree with which in my book would be fine because then that is a debate where the two debating parties can share the information that shows why they hold the views that they do and through that process we can all see more clearly what the truth of the matter is

But you don't do this. You just make comments that are clearly designed to get the hackles up of the person you are speaking to. That is psychological warfare you are waging there against forum members

Your method is what i'd call 'provocation, reaction, infraction' because you provoke the other poster by twisting something they have said and if they react with outrage you then try and imply that they are the one with the problem. No doubt your ideal situation would be to then see them banned for their reaction

So lets review what you have been upto here. You ensconced yourself in the thread looking at whether or not there is an agenda to reduce the european population where you angered a number of posters and were asked by the staff to stop posting there. This is because you were essentially gaslighting those people by trying to imply that what they are seeing with their own eyes is not happening

Then you ensconce yourself in this thread where once again you set about trying to provoke posters while sharing no information. This time the thread looks at the idea that european people are being subjected to a campaign of normalising LGBT and I have gone on to explain why this is problematic because society is being subjected to gender bending chemicals and therefore when those chemicals create reactions in people that harm their reproductive capacities society should be outraged but instead they are not allowed to be outraged because the process has been normalised by the LGBT agenda

so it seems that the threads you favour are the ones that talk about how europeans are under attack and it seems you really don't like people talking about that

To the contrary, I think you're just looking for an argument. You asked me what my position was on fluoride. I replied that I try to avoid fluoride and I posted you a link about how to detox the body of fluoride. Unsatisfied you bizarrely (very weird) asked me if I was going to convince 70 million people in this country to stop drinking their tap water. My position on that hasn't changed and people can make up their own minds.