The homosexual elite and the velvet mafia

Golden Retriever

Why are so many MI5 and MI6 homosexual?

Death of homosexual Gareth Williams

Gareth Wyn Williams (26 September 1978 – c. 16 August 2010) was a Welsh mathematician and employee of GCHQ seconded to the Secret Intelligence Service (SIS or MI6) who was found dead in suspicious circumstances at a Security Service safe house flat in Pimlico, London, on 23 August 2010.[1] The inquest found that his death was "unnatural and likely to have been criminally mediated."[2] A subsequent Metropolitan Police re-investigation[3] concluded that Williams's death was "probably an accident".

Gareth Williams photo retouched

Who was Gareth Williams?

When the bagged body of an MI6 agent was found in a bathtub, speculation went into overdrive. Was it suicide? Murder? A professional hit, or a sexual game gone wrong?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/nov/20/gareth-williams-spy-mi6

Belgian milestone: A first trans minister and nobody cares

"Lack of media frenzy over Petra de Sutter’s gender identity is a powerful sign of progress."

This man possibly before was homosexual and is now a woman.  The world is insane.

https://www.politico.eu/article/petra-de-sutter-transgender-deputy-prime-minister-milestone-progress/

Mensonterend”: plenaire in Vlaams Parlement begint met incident rond tweet  Bart Claes (Vlaams Belang) | Binnenland | hln.be

EP-099533A_IMCO

Edited by Golden Retriever

27 LGBTQ+ Scientists and Tech Leaders Shaping Our future

Tim Cook - CEO of Apple

Tim Cook has been at the helm of the technology giant, Apple Inc., since 2011. Prior to becoming CEO, he held the position of Chief Operations Officer at the company and is credited with giving Apple's inventory and outgoing expenses a much-needed overhaul. Cook publicly came out in 2014, though he had always been open about his sexuality in his personal life. His announcement made him the first chief executive of a Fortune 500 company to publicly come out as gay.

Tim Cook CEO of Apple

https://interestingengineering.com/27-most-successful-lgbt-entrepreneurs-executives-and-opinion-leaders

Alan Joyce - CEO of Qantas Airlines

Irish-born Alan Joyce rose to the position of CEO of the Australian airline, Qantas, in 2008. Prior to working for Qantas, Joyce had worked in numerous positions for Irish airline, Aer Lingus.

Joyce has been open about his sexuality throughout his career even led a campaign for marriage equality in Australia. He became a Companion of the Order of Australia - the highest civil honor that can be bestowed upon someone by the state.

Alan Joyce CEO of Qantas Airlines

https://interestingengineering.com/27-most-successful-lgbt-entrepreneurs-executives-and-opinion-leaders

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

Homosexuals and Jews disproportionatley rule the music, fashion, Hollywood and media industries and thus

project their ideologies upon the masses, to the detriment of normal folk

Do you agree?

The gays and Jews you're referring to don't reflect the views or opinions of all gays and Jews.

Do you agree?

Just now, RobSS said:

The gays and Jews you're referring to don't reflect the views or opinions of all gays and Jews.

Do you agree?

I would say the majority of gays and Jewish people don't support what I have posted in this thread,

but a brave small minority do.  And to them I say

BRAVO

• Like 1

I would say the majority of gays and Jewish people don't support what I have posted in this thread,

I totally agree!

but a brave small minority do. 

Sad, but true.

7 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

but a brave small minority do.  And to them I say

BRAVO

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.  Matthew 7:13-14

Edited by Truthspoon

6 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Personally speaking my researches (including statements from high profile gays) and conversations with gays who I have met along the way tend to indicate that homosexuality develops as a way to rationalise a youthful borderline abuse experience.

do gay guys become gay because of an early sexual experience with a male or do they have an early sexual experience with a man BECAUSE they are gay?

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

do gay guys become gay because of an early sexual experience with a male or do they have an early sexual experience with a man BECAUSE they are gay?

I don't know.

I'm a woman.

I think young boys who are buggered be it within working class families (I know about this) or

elite public schools do have a propensity to become homosexuals later in life. If they had been

left alone and not so traumatically abused I do believe there would be fewer homosexuals and

less mental heath issues with men in general.

6 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

I think this is bullshit.

Endocrine disrupting might make people effeminate but that doesn't mean gay.

The endocrine disruption thread had NOTHING to do with gay people

The thread was looking at how common it was for every day products to contain chemicals that mimicked hormones

There have been studies that have found that fish exposed to such gender bending chemicals then experience population crashes

So the thread was speculating that the prevalence of endocrine disrupting chemicals may have been a way in which the satanists behind the corporations were weaponising every day products against the general public

There are signs that people ARE being affected by environmental toxins for example crashing sperm counts, upticks in genital deformities and in gender identity issues as well as early onset puberty in girls and an increase in people seeking IVF treatment etc

As for whether or not such chemicals can make a person gay i have no idea but i think its certainly something worth considering because as i stated earlier gay people don't tend to reproduce so that would certainly tick the cabals population reduction agenda goals

1 minute ago, Golden Retriever said:

I don't know.

I'm a woman.

I think young boys who are buggered be it within working class families (I know about this) or

elite public schools do have a propensity to become homosexuals later in life. If they had been

left alone and not so traumtacally abused I do believe fewer would be homosexuals today.

I don't know either as i'm straight

Just exploring possibilities