Jump to content

The homosexual elite and the velvet mafia


Golden Retriever
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

A controversial subject, but one that needs exposure imo.

 

I'll start with this. Brian Eptstein was a Jewish homosexual

The Velvet Mafia: the gay men who helped shape music in the 60s

 

Alun Owen, Lionel Bart and Brian Epstein at the Cavern Club in Liverpool in January 1964. Photograph:

 

Alun Owen, Lionel Bart and Brian Epstein at the Cavern Club in Liverpool in January 1964.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2021/feb/02/the-velvet-mafia-the-gay-men-who-helped-shape-music-in-the-60s

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Most of the paedophila committed by elites has been against young boys and not girls.

 

THE GAY MANIFESTO


By Michael Swift, "Gay Revolutionary." Reprinted from The Congressional Record of the United States Congress.
First printed in Gay Community News, February 15-21 1987

 


“We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams
and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your
gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth
groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your truck stops, in
your all male clubs, in your houses of Congress, wherever men are with men together.
Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image.
They will come to crave and adore us"

 

https://media1-production.mightynetworks.com/asset/4819597/The_Gay_Manifesto.pdf

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interesting article. It mentions that, "the law against homosexual acts changed in Britain in 1967". Not many people here may be old enough to remember, but it was Enoch Powell, Margaret Thatcher, and one other Tory MP, who voted to decriminalise homosexuality in 1967. All other Tory MPs voted against.

 

https://i2-prod.birminghammail.co.uk/incoming/article8944976.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200d/Enoch-Powell-36.jpg

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

THE GAY MANIFESTO
By Michael Swift, "Gay Revolutionary." Reprinted from The Congressional Record of the United States Congress.
First printed in Gay Community News, February 15-21 1987

“Women, you cry for freedom. You say you are no longer satisfied with men; they make
you unhappy. We, connoisseurs of the masculine face, the masculine physique, shall take
your men from you then. We will amuse them; we will instruct them; we will embrace
them when they weep. Women, you say you wish to live with each other instead of with
men. Then go and be with each other. We shall give your men pleasures they have never
known because we are foremost men too, and only one man knows how to truly please
another man; only one man can understand the depth and feeling, the mind and body of
another man"

 

http://medcraveonline.com/JPCPY/JPCPY-06-00341.pdf

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Interesting article. It mentions that, "the law against homosexual acts changed in Britain in 1967". Not many people here may be old enough to remember, but it was Enoch Powell, Margaret Thatcher, and one other Tory MP, who voted to decriminalise homosexuality in 1967. All other Tory MPs voted against.

 

https://i2-prod.birminghammail.co.uk/incoming/article8944976.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200d/Enoch-Powell-36.jpg

 

 

 

Thatcher was surrounded by gay politicians who were also pederasts ... they buggered little boys it is said.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

THE GAY MANIFESTO
By Michael Swift, "Gay Revolutionary." Reprinted from The Congressional Record of the United States Congress.
First printed in Gay Community News, February 15-21 1987

“Women, you cry for freedom. You say you are no longer satisfied with men; they make
you unhappy. We, connoisseurs of the masculine face, the masculine physique, shall take
your men from you then. We will amuse them; we will instruct them; we will embrace
them when they weep. Women, you say you wish to live with each other instead of with
men. Then go and be with each other. We shall give your men pleasures they have never
known because we are foremost men too, and only one man knows how to truly please
another man; only one man can understand the depth and feeling, the mind and body of
another man"

 

http://medcraveonline.com/JPCPY/JPCPY-06-00341.pdf

 

 

Although this is satire, the first line of which is, "This essay is an outré, madness, a tragic, cruel fantasy, an eruption of inner rage, on how the oppressed desperately dream of being the oppressor", it is a sad reflection on the person who wrote it. I read, I don't know if it's true, that Michael Swift was sexually abused as a child. There are lots of crazy people in the world in all walks of life, but just because there are some bad apples, it doesn't mean that all apples are rotten.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RobSS said:

 

Although this is satire, the first line of which is, "This essay is an outré, madness, a tragic, cruel fantasy, an eruption of inner rage, on how the oppressed desperately dream of being the oppressor", it is a sad reflection on the person who wrote it. I read, I don't know if it's true, that Michael Swift was sexually abused as a child. There are lots of crazy people in the world in all walks of life, but just because there are some bad apples, it doesn't mean that all apples are rotten.

 

 

 

 

 

It's not satire. Why would the US Government quote it in their records?

 

Who are you. Sean X again?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

 

It's not satire. Why would the US Government quote it in their records?

 

Ask the US government, but the fist line of the so-called manifesto should tell you that it was satire. Interestingly., whoever in the US government filed it in their records, they did not file that first line. In those days, a lot of people in government were closet gays who despised other gays, so that could've been a motive, just speculating.

 

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

 

Who are you. Sean X again?

 

No and I didn't like Sean X for what he did to The Peoples' Voice - a terrible person.

 

Are you saying all gay men are wicked, every single one?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

 

Ask the US government, but the fist line of the so-called manifesto should tell you that it was satire. Interestingly., whoever in the US government filed it in their records, they did not file that first line. In those days, a lot of people in government were closet gays who despised other gays, so that could've been a motive, just speculating.

 

 

No and I didn't like Sean X for what he did to The Peoples' Voice - a terrible person.

 

Are you saying all gay men are wicked, every single one?

 

 

 

It's not satire. It's come to fruition.

 

So many young men are gay today .... what happened in the last 50 years?

 

Not the homosexual Sean X from the People's voice fiasco but another Sean X who promotes marxist shote, like you?

 

No, I'm not saying all gay men are wicked. Read the OP title

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

 

It's not satire. It's come to fruition.

 

It's obviously satire, but you're entitled to your opinion.

 

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

 

So many young men are gay today .... what happened in the last 50 years?

 

There have always been gay men throughout history.

 

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

 

Not the homosexual Sean X from the People's voice fiasco but another Sean X who promotes marxist shote, like you?

 

And what Marxist shite am I promoting? You didn't say.

 

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

 

No, I'm not saying all gay men are wicked. Read the OP title

 

Thanks for the clarification.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

THE GAY MANIFESTO


By Michael Swift, "Gay Revolutionary." Reprinted from The Congressional Record of the United States Congress.
First printed in Gay Community News, February 15-21 1987


It's come to pass. The Gay manifesto

 

“All laws banning homosexual activity will be revoked. Instead, legislation shall be passed
which engenders love between men. All homosexuals must stand together as brothers; we
must be united artistically, philosophically, socially, politically and financially. We will
triumph only when we present a common face to the vicious heterosexual enemy.
“If you dare to cry faggot, fairy, queer, at us, we will stab you in your cowardly hearts and
defile your dead, puny bodies.


“We shall write poems of the love between men; we shall stage plays in which man openly
caresses man; we shall make films about the love between heroic men which will replace
the cheap, superficial, sentimental, insipid, juvenile, heterosexual infatuations presently
dominating your cinema screens. We shall sculpt statues of beautiful young men, of bold
athletes which will be placed in your parks, your squares, your plazas. The museums of the
world will be filled only with paintings of graceful, naked lads."

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

THE GAY MANIFESTO
By Michael Swift, "Gay Revolutionary." Reprinted from The Congressional Record of the United States Congress.
First printed in Gay Community News, February 15-21 1987


It's come to pass. The Gay manifesto

 

“All laws banning homosexual activity will be revoked.

 

I don't think that was a bad thing.

 

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

 

Instead, legislation shall be passed which engenders love between men.

 

That hasn't happened. The law should not interfere in peoples' private lives like that.

 

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

 

All homosexuals must stand together as brothers; we
must be united artistically, philosophically, socially, politically and financially. We will
triumph only when we present a common face to the vicious heterosexual enemy.
“If you dare to cry faggot, fairy, queer, at us, we will stab you in your cowardly hearts and
defile your dead, puny bodies.


“We shall write poems of the love between men; we shall stage plays in which man openly
caresses man; we shall make films about the love between heroic men which will replace
the cheap, superficial, sentimental, insipid, juvenile, heterosexual infatuations presently
dominating your cinema screens. We shall sculpt statues of beautiful young men, of bold
athletes which will be placed in your parks, your squares, your plazas. The museums of the
world will be filled only with paintings of graceful, naked lads."

 

Take it or leave it. I think it's cheap and tacky.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Read your comment above. You said "He liked little girls too"

 

Yes, I did, but I realised I shouldn't have said that in the absence of any evidence that I know of. Are you aware of any evidence that he had sex with little boys? It's disgraceful if he did, but I only know he had sex with little girls. It's a tragedy he got away with while he was alive, but he'll still have to live with his karma in his after-life, wouldn't you agree?

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...