Jump to content

Being Born through the Voice, and not through the Sexual organs


atenea
 Share

Recommended Posts

I read on this forum many many years ago (thread gone) that it was written somewhere (there was a link to that, and I didn't save it), that in the far future (in hundreds of thousands of years) humans will not reproduce through the sexual organs, it will be through the VOICE. People will literally speak people out into being. The sexual organs are losing their power, and their reproductive power (the current world events with the promotion of a genderless society and the normalization of porn, confirms this). The abundance of virtual information numbs the communication between people in person, so words and the sound of our voice become more and more forgotten, less important, less powerful... (Something becomes powerless when it's misused and a lot). But also with this virtual communication going on, our non-verbal communication should become more vivid and awaken... which leads to not needing the voice to communicate... only to CREATE. Also remember, that in the beginning there was THE WORD...

 

I've been pondering about this for many years since I read it back then and I have tried to look to see if I find any information of the likes elsewhere... I only found some allusion to the creational power of the voice in a book by Franz Bardon and later on in a book by Tom Kenyon, but those allusions were very faint. Any thoughts?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Very interesting topic.

 

I believe the primordial sound of creation is called the Unstruck Sound, Anahata Naad, because it does not require the contact of 2 objects to be produced. Like our vocal chords vibrate or drums or anything we call sound... That sound is the underpinning of creation, all else appears as 'modification' or 'appearance' in that state.. If one is in a state of bliss experincing that vibration, some call it a sort of humming..the urge to procreate or reproduce cannot exist, because there is nothing lacking and hence no desire to manifest something. All matter is created as change of frequency or vibrational state of the constituent elements. Speech and vocalisation would be one way to achieve that, but can be done through other methods. We have no such power to create...all that we see is manipulation of original creation, nothing original, all fake..

 

I have some pdfs saved somewhere that explain all this better, I will share if I find them....

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, atenea said:

 

Also remember, that in the beginning there was THE WORD...

 

 

The voice is potentially a very powerful instrument. The idea that singing can form creation was explored by C.S. Lewis in his tales of Narnia. In  "The Magician's Nephew", Aslan (Christ) sings the universe, and then the land of Narnia into existence:

 

Quote

CHAPTER EIGHT

 

[...]

 

In the darkness something was happening at last. A voice had begun to sing. It was very far away and Digory found it hard to decide from what direction it was coming. Sometimes it seemed to come from all directions at once. Sometimes he almost thought it was coming out of the earth beneath them. Its lower notes were deep enough to be the voice of the earth herself. There were no words. There was hardly even a tune. But it was, beyond comparison, the most beautiful noise he had ever heard. It was so beautiful he could hardly bear it. The horse seemed to like it too; he gave the sort of whinney a horse would give if, after years of being a cab-horse, it found itself back in the old field where it had played as a foal, and saw someone whom it remembered and loved coming across the field to bring it a lump of sugar.

 

"Gawd!" said the Cabby. "Ain't it lovely?"

 

Then two wonders happened at the same moment. One was that the voice was suddenly joined by other voices; more voices than you could possibly count. They were in harmony with it, but far higher up the scale: cold, tingling, silvery voices. The second wonder was that the blackness overhead, all at once, was blazing with stars. They didn't come out gently one by one, as they do on a summer evening. One moment there had been nothing but darkness; next moment a thousand, thousand points of light leaped out - single stars, constellations, and planets, brighter and bigger than any in our world. There were no clouds. The new stars and the new voices began at exactly the same time. If you had seen and heard it, as Digory did, you would have felt quite certain that it was the stars themselves which were singing, and that it was the First Voice, the deep one, which had made them appear and made them sing.

 

"Glory be!" said the Cabby. "I'd ha' been a better man all my life if I'd known there were things like this."

 

The Voice on the earth was now louder and more triumphant; but the voices in the sky, after singing loudly with it for a time, began to get fainter. And now something else was happening.

 

Far away, and down near the horizon, the sky began to turn grey. A light wind, very fresh, began to stir. The sky, in that one place, grew slowly and steadily paler. You could see shapes of hills standing up dark against it. All the time the Voice went on singing.

 

There was soon light enough for them to see one another's faces. The Cabby and the two children had open mouths and shining eyes; they were drinking in the sound, and they looked as if it reminded them of something. Uncle Andrew's mouth was open too, but not open with joy. He looked more as if his chin had simply dropped away from the rest of his face. His shoulders were stopped and his knees shook. He was not liking the Voice. If he could have got away from it by creeping into a rat's hole, he would have done so. But the Witch looked as if, in a way, she understood the music better than any of them. Her mouth was shut, her lips were pressed together, and her fists were clenched. Ever since the song began she had felt that this whole world was filled with a Magic different from hers and stronger. She hated it. She would have smashed that whole world, or all worlds, to pieces, if it would only stop the singing. The horse stood with its ears well forward, and twitching. Every now and then it snorted and stamped the ground. It no longer looked like a tired old cab-horse; you could now well believe that its father had been in battles.

 

The eastern sky changed from white to pink and from pink to gold. The Voice rose and rose, till all the air was shaking with it. And just as it swelled to the mightiest and most glorious sound it had yet produced, the sun arose.

 

Digory had never seen such a sun. The sun above the ruins of Charn had looked older than ours: this looked younger. You could imagine that it laughed for joy as it came up. And as its beams shot across the land the travellers could see for the first time what sort of place they were in. It was a valley through which a broad, swift river wound its way, flowing eastward towards the sun. Southward there were mountains, northward there were lower hills. But it was a valley of mere earth, rock and water; there was not a tree, not a bush, not a blade of grass to be seen. The earth was of many colours: they were fresh, hot and vivid. They made you feel excited; until you saw the Singer himself, and then you forgot everything else.

 

It was a Lion. Huge, shaggy, and bright, it stood facing the risen sun. Its mouth was wide open in song and it was about three hundred yards away.

 

[...]

 

CHAPTER NINE - THE FOUNDING OF NARNIA

 

THE Lion was pacing to and fro about that empty land and singing his new song. It was softer and more lilting than the song by which he had called up the stars and the sun; a gentle, rippling music. And as he walked and sang the valley grew green with grass. It spread out from the Lion like a pool. It ran up the sides of the little hills like a wave. In a few minutes it was creeping up the lower slopes of the distant mountains, making that young world every moment softer. The light wind could now be heard ruffling the grass. Soon there were other things besides grass. The higher slopes grew dark with heather. Patches of rougher and more bristling green appeared in the valley. Digory did not know what they were until one began coming up quite close to him. It was a little, spiky thing that threw out dozens of arms and covered these arms with green and grew larger at the rate of about an inch every two seconds. There were dozens of these things all round him now. When they were nearly as tall as himself he saw what they were. "Trees!" he exclaimed.

 

[...]

 

There was certainly plenty to watch and to listen to. The tree which Digory had noticed was now a full-grown beech whose branches swayed gently above his head. They stood on cool, green grass, sprinkled with daisies and buttercups. A little way off, along the river bank, willows were growing. On the other side tangles of flowering currant, lilac, wild rose, and rhododendron closed them in. The horse was tearing up delicious mouthfuls of new grass.

 

All this time the Lion's song, and his stately prowl, to and fro, backwards and forwards, was going on. What was rather alarming was that at each turn he came a little nearer. Polly was finding the song more and more interesting because she thought she was beginning to see the connection between the music and the things that were happening. When a line of dark firs sprang up on a ridge about a hundred yards away she felt that they were connected with a series of deep, prolonged notes which the Lion had sung a second before. And when he burst into a rapid series of lighter notes she was not surprised to see primroses suddenly appearing in every direction. Thus, with an unspeakable thrill, she felt quite certain that all the things were coming (as she said) "out of the Lion's head". When you listened to his song you heard the things he was making up: when you looked round you, you saw them. This was so exciting that she had no time to be afraid.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, m754 said:

Very interesting topic.

 

I believe the primordial sound of creation is called the Unstruck Sound, Anahata Naad, because it does not require the contact of 2 objects to be produced. Like our vocal chords vibrate or drums or anything we call sound... That sound is the underpinning of creation, all else appears as 'modification' or 'appearance' in that state.. If one is in a state of bliss experincing that vibration, some call it a sort of humming..the urge to procreate or reproduce cannot exist, because there is nothing lacking and hence no desire to manifest something. All matter is created as change of frequency or vibrational state of the constituent elements. Speech and vocalisation would be one way to achieve that, but can be done through other methods. We have no such power to create...all that we see is manipulation of original creation, nothing original, all fake..

 

I have some pdfs saved somewhere that explain all this better, I will share if I find them....

Oohh very interesting aspect, thanks for this. Yes, please! do share! :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, RobSS said:

 

The voice is potentially a very powerful instrument. The idea that singing can form creation was explored by C.S. Lewis in his tales of Narnia. In  "The Magician's Nephew", Aslan (Christ) sings the universe, and then the land of Narnia into existence:

 

 

 

 

Interesting to say the least, very good find, thanks for this! :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, atenea said:

Interesting to say the least, very good find, thanks for this! :)

 

Here's a different quote, on a similar theme, this one from Herbert Vollmann (1903-1999) and his book "A Gate Opens":

 

Quote


Heavenly Melody

An inconceivably long time ago, a great train of bright little flames went forth from their Eternal Home, where a delicate breath of spring had only just awakened them out of a deep sleep. Many a luminous hand was raised in blessing, as though in a last greeting, and loving, kindly glances followed after them.

 

The bells of Paradise were ringing as they departed, and even at the last moment they caught this silver-clear tone, and cherished it deep in their young hearts.

 

Then the little points, whirling merrily, sank into the world-embracing depths.

 

The time came when these delicate little flames had blossomed forth in purity into human spirits, and in the blossoming there mingled a faint note from far, faraway lands, which touched the strings of their hearts like gentle hands, awakening that tone which had sounded so beautiful to them as they departed, and which they had quietly received into their innermost being.

 

Then they were seized by a vehement urge; for they knew the sweet sound of home, and soon their strings resounded more fully, and their song grew into a melody filled with longing.

 

That was the time when planet earth still revolved in luminous orbits, and when fresh heavenly dew fell on it each day.

 

Then came a day when that longing-filled ringing became fainter, weaker. Discords were heard. At first here and there, and then they filled the Universe. Alarmingly the jubilation of the voices faded, soon the great chorus had fallen silent. No echo could be heard any longer in the Dome of Heaven. The holy singing of earthmen had died away.

 

Man had voluntarily created for himself a very effective trap. Following the urge for development, he descended from Paradise into the material substance of Subsequent Creation, but he forgot his origin and was caught in the World of Matter. Thus he could no longer make anything of the urging and exhorting within his heart.

 

In place of the longing, the yearning for Truth and Eternal Life, the greater part of mankind put the craving for earthly things, the desire for pleasures of the lowest kind. When the Heavenly did for once knock warningly under a dense cover, they sought to drown it in the earthly.

 

One frenzy after another seized the human spirit. Had some poison paralysed it that it could so forget the song of its Spiritual Home? Was it no longer able to recall that wondrous sound, which so strangely makes the heart tremble in secret joy?

 

When people far from their earthly homeland meet with others of their countrymen, the joy of seeing each other again is often endless, and they are proud of their earthly country. But do they then no longer know that they call yet another Homeland their own, one much more beautiful, much more flourishing? Why do they never speak of this, their original Home, Paradise, why do they not rejoice together over it when they meet down here on the earth-plane during their long journey through the Worlds?

 

Has the sublime song of Heaven then grown so completely silent in the hearts of men? Does not its melody after all still secretly sing and ring, where seeking men on their long journey truly long for it?

 

The yearning that slumbers in the core of the soul is only veiled. Does man not mark how the unquenched longing is constantly knocking and exhorting, when he sets out on his travels, when he wishes to journey through the lands, across the seas, when he climbs the mountain peaks, or when inexplicable restlessness comes over him in the hurly-burly of everyday life?

 

If he bursts these coverings with the purity of true yearning, then he is instantly connected with the eternal power of the spirit. On the path of this connection happiness quietly comes to him, a new great hope dawns in his heart.

 

He who can constantly keep the connection here on earth has succeeded in mastering life, he is gripped by the great love which is always anxious that his fellow-man should also find the impetus upwards to the Blessed Fields.

 

But he who seeks the true yearning seeks also atonement, the liberation of himself from all the guilt of past earth-lives. He therewith obliterates the traces of wrong paths which he had followed, and achieves already on earth a high degree of spiritual consciousness.

 

Thus man will then be firmly anchored in earth-life, and yet able to draw from the full Fount of Heaven. And the more he draws, the more alive becomes that healthy idealism which, within natural limitations, always creates lasting spiritual values, thus building a golden ladder upon which his spirit may finally enter Paradise.

 

What a miracle will then take place! Unconscious little spirit-sparks went forth from Paradise, and they will return as personalities conscious of themselves; they had already been in the Kingdom of God before, and yet they can see and experience it only after they have allowed their longing for the complete understanding of the Laws of Creation to mature far from home, after there is bestowed upon them, with the attainment of full consciousness, at the same time the knowledge that they are allowed to exist eternally.

 

Do you hear how an invisible hand glides over the golden strings of the Heavenly Harp, and how more and more loudly it rings and sings the pure, sublime melody, so that the sound may awaken the longing of your spirit, and blessed recollections rise up from the depths? Once more you can so fan your yearning with it that it may burst into flame, scorching everything base that holds you down, and luminous rays may strike your soul.

 

Then after a long, long time the gates of the Blessed Lands from which you once, slumbering, took the first step will be opened again. You will return on that path by which those human spirits may come who did not forget that bell-clear Heavenly Song, and let its last note, which they caught even as they were departing, resound in a jubilant chord.

 

Therefore, make room within yourselves for the true longing, and free yourselves from all petty considerations. May what is great and pure be your wish and goal eternally! 

 

 

Edited by RobSS
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2021 at 11:17 PM, RobSS said:

 

Here's a different quote, on a similar theme, this one from Herbert Vollmann (1903-1999) and his book "A Gate Opens":

 

 

This is amazing and very much coincides with what I had read too! It makes so much sense that the voice is in the 5th chakra - but it is related to the 6th and 7th too - I know what I'm talking about, as I am myself a singer - a real one! :) and that humanity 'fell', we fell from being spiritual to being carnal. And, as it usually happens and it will, we are on our way up again. The voice creates. Words are more powerful than deeds (to me, anyway). The frequency of sound penetrates everything. Actions and facts are temporary. But not words. Words stay. Sound too. Thank you.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, atenea said:

This is amazing and very much coincides with what I had read too! It makes so much sense that the voice is in the 5th chakra - but it is related to the 6th and 7th too - I know what I'm talking about, as I am myself a singer - a real one! :) and that humanity 'fell', we fell from being spiritual to being carnal. And, as it usually happens and it will, we are on our way up again. The voice creates. Words are more powerful than deeds (to me, anyway). The frequency of sound penetrates everything. Actions and facts are temporary. But not words. Words stay. Sound too. Thank you.

 

You're a singer? I'm a singer too! What do you sing?

 

These are very interesting times for a real singer to sing in... !

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Being born via Voice.... I don't know if OP means a physical being but I'd say yes to both non-physical being and physical being.

As for non-physical being, people have been doing this for ages. You can create your own god, servants, demon etc etc....

As for a physical being, if you learn how to manifest/demanifest from frequency then it is possible though it's much harder than the non-physical being.

 

I was going to create a thread on this but since I found a related thread, I'll post it here for you to contemplate.

 

Mysteries of the Rainbow Body: How Meditation Masters Defy Death

https://www.gaia.com/article/rainbow-body-101-everything-you-didnt-know

 

The key point is this....

Quote

Movement ensues when the element of air stirs up wind that oscillates rapidly into fire; from fire emerges water, and from water, the solidity of rock and earth are stabilized. With this gravitational collapse into the elemental forces that comprise the cosmos, a spiraling reconfigure matter into worlds wherein embodied beings form.” Think of high vibratory states slowing down until they become dense matter.

[...]

The elements dance together to create an infinite variety of appearances, but beneath the physical lies the true nature of the elements as light/energy.

 

Quote

Padmasambhava went on to perform countless miracles, including leaving hand and footprints in stone. In his travels he encountered worldly demons, but rather than killing them, he transformed them into protectors of the dharma and its practitioners.

^ This is what I am striving to. I can do this with spirits but not so easy if you encounter a human demon. :(

One thing to think about, how can we turn our enemies....into our protectors? Police, politicians etc?

 

The text says that Tibetan monks/nuns aren't doing this for the gimmick but for the good of the world. I don't know it correlates to good of the world but I guess their point is that they are raising vibration to achieve this.

 

To me, this is alchemical transformation. Fire being plasma (consciousness/soul), water being the next heavier molecule then eventually solidity to manifest as physical.

 

EDIT: OK, so you are talking about voice which means that you need to have a vocal chord i.e. physical being.

But when you are dead, you do not have a vocal chord and this is where geometry becomes important. Even if you are in spirit form, you can imagine a shape or colour of some sort.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2021 at 11:29 AM, m754 said:

Very interesting topic.

 

I believe the primordial sound of creation is called the Unstruck Sound, Anahata Naad, because it does not require the contact of 2 objects to be produced. Like our vocal chords vibrate or drums or anything we call sound... That sound is the underpinning of creation, all else appears as 'modification' or 'appearance' in that state.. If one is in a state of bliss experincing that vibration, some call it a sort of humming..the urge to procreate or reproduce cannot exist, because there is nothing lacking and hence no desire to manifest something. All matter is created as change of frequency or vibrational state of the constituent elements. Speech and vocalisation would be one way to achieve that, but can be done through other methods. We have no such power to create...all that we see is manipulation of original creation, nothing original, all fake..

 

I have some pdfs saved somewhere that explain all this better, I will share if I find them....

 

Very nicely put.

Hence when you feel complete, at one with the Universe, then you are all encompassing that you don't need anything else but stay in perfect balance, bliss.

The Creator has everything....right?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The throat and vocal cords - connected to the vagina via the vagus nerve ...

 

"When you release the sound, you feel more pleasure ... to have better sex, sing!"

 

 

Edited by RobSS
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/23/2021 at 4:07 PM, RobSS said:

 

You're a singer? I'm a singer too! What do you sing?

 

These are very interesting times for a real singer to sing in... !

 

 

Aha! The Singers possess the Truth LOL! I sing everything 🙃 When I studied Music I devoured virtually all the Music books at the library, that's how obsessed I was about Music and Singing. But yeah, I am a professional singer. We are not supposed to reveal our identities here!😁

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/23/2021 at 5:48 PM, RobSS said:

Vocal cords in action:

 

 

I have written a couple of articles on my personal blog about the relationship between the vocal chords and the vagina. If you want to read, please PM me and I'll give you details :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, atenea said:

Aha! The Singers possess the Truth LOL! I sing everything 🙃 When I studied Music I devoured virtually all the Music books at the library, that's how obsessed I was about Music and Singing. But yeah, I am a professional singer. We are not supposed to reveal our identities here!😁

 

You say you 'were' (was) obsessed, has this aspect of your passion eased up? You've obviously gone from the theory stage to the real thing, fantastic!

 

I sing but don't like to be pigeon-holed. I don't even think of myself first as a singer or an entertainer. I'm just who I am. I like all music that's good music.

 

How long must we be incognito for?

 

 

 

Edited by RobSS
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/23/2021 at 4:18 PM, DaleP said:

Being born via Voice.... I don't know if OP means a physical being but I'd say yes to both non-physical being and physical being.

As for non-physical being, people have been doing this for ages. You can create your own god, servants, demon etc etc....

As for a physical being, if you learn how to manifest/demanifest from frequency then it is possible though it's much harder than the non-physical being.

 

I was going to create a thread on this but since I found a related thread, I'll post it here for you to contemplate.

 

Mysteries of the Rainbow Body: How Meditation Masters Defy Death

https://www.gaia.com/article/rainbow-body-101-everything-you-didnt-know

 

The key point is this....

 

^ This is what I am striving to. I can do this with spirits but not so easy if you encounter a human demon. :(

One thing to think about, how can we turn our enemies....into our protectors? Police, politicians etc?

 

The text says that Tibetan monks/nuns aren't doing this for the gimmick but for the good of the world. I don't know it correlates to good of the world but I guess their point is that they are raising vibration to achieve this.

 

To me, this is alchemical transformation. Fire being plasma (consciousness/soul), water being the next heavier molecule then eventually solidity to manifest as physical.

 

EDIT: OK, so you are talking about voice which means that you need to have a vocal chord i.e. physical being.

But when you are dead, you do not have a vocal chord and this is where geometry becomes important. Even if you are in spirit form, you can imagine a shape or colour of some sort.

Thank you for this. Yes, I was referring to giving birth to a physical being. We already know it can be done in the non-physical, but I am talking in terms of human civilization on Earth in the material plane. I am assuming that the current promotion of equality of genders, misuse and abuse of sex, degrading of moral values, etc. is pointing towards that. So, perhaps - and only perhaps - even though it looks dark and hopeless from a point of view, perhaps 'they' know what and why they are doing it. My only worry is whether it will be done from a high consciousness place, from our own spiritual power (will they let us 'elevate' once and for all, collectively?) or whether it will be done as in the film examples above, still operating in the lower realms using artificial technology.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

You say that was obsessed, has this aspect of you passion eased up. You've obviously gone from the theory stage to the real thing, fantastic.

 

I sing but don't like to be pigeon-holed. I don't even think of myself first as a singer or an entertainer. I'm just who I am. I like all music that's good music.

 

How long must we be incognito for?

 

 

 

I concur with you. We are who we are :) Let's say I got 'saturated' with all the information, and tired of teaching the High Arts to people who want to be famous tomorrow because of X-Factor, etc (and I also tried the X-Factor, to see what it was like). Eventually, what matters is the essence of the spirit, right? knowledge is human made, it's a type of entertainment, now knowing is what matters. Now I have redirected my obsessions into another field, equally interesting, Fitness.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, atenea said:

I concur with you. We are who we are :) Let's say I got 'saturated' with all the information, and tired of teaching the High Arts to people who want to be famous tomorrow because of X-Factor, etc (and I also tried the X-Factor, to see what it was like). Eventually, what matters is the essence of the spirit, right? knowledge is human made, it's a type of entertainment, now knowing is what matters. Now I have redirected my obsessions into another field, equally interesting, Fitness.

 

Yes, I totally agree. All my vocal work involves unlearning what I've learned and simplifying things! LOL

 

I wish you all the best with your fitness venture and will keep an eye on this thread for any future insights into this fascinating topic you've started, thanks! 🙂

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2021 at 7:29 PM, atenea said:

Thank you for this. Yes, I was referring to giving birth to a physical being. We already know it can be done in the non-physical, but I am talking in terms of human civilization on Earth in the material plane. I am assuming that the current promotion of equality of genders, misuse and abuse of sex, degrading of moral values, etc. is pointing towards that. So, perhaps - and only perhaps - even though it looks dark and hopeless from a point of view, perhaps 'they' know what and why they are doing it. My only worry is whether it will be done from a high consciousness place, from our own spiritual power (will they let us 'elevate' once and for all, collectively?) or whether it will be done as in the film examples above, still operating in the lower realms using artificial technology.

 

You see, from your writing I can tell that you are still operating under their programme. Seeking permission from authority.

As I have wrote in my status message, it is YOU who decide so by this, there is no need to worry about what they will do to the humanity. If every single human on the planet took care of their own well beings then there is no point in thinking whether the elites will do it right for us because it is YOU who will do it right. Of course, in reality many are not on this level and so be it. They have to rinse and repeat in a harsher environment. Spirits, gods, angels, dead human spirits, animal spirits and demons will help you IF you request an assistance but ultimately it is your call how you want to steer your ship.

 

As for manifesting physically, start something small and easier.

May be set a goal like a stranger to give you a gift, leave it open so that it's easier to manifest than say someone to give me a gold necklace.

If you need a printer, or musical instrument so be it. We have been programmed to put a limit in our imagination.

Once you can manifest regularly then you can go on to manifest a human. By expanding your consciousness, you will receive new information on how to etc anyway.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/26/2021 at 2:15 AM, DaleP said:

 

You see, from your writing I can tell that you are still operating under their programme. Seeking permission from authority.

As I have wrote in my status message, it is YOU who decide so by this, there is no need to worry about what they will do to the humanity. If every single human on the planet took care of their own well beings then there is no point in thinking whether the elites will do it right for us because it is YOU who will do it right. Of course, in reality many are not on this level and so be it. They have to rinse and repeat in a harsher environment. Spirits, gods, angels, dead human spirits, animal spirits and demons will help you IF you request an assistance but ultimately it is your call how you want to steer your ship.

 

As for manifesting physically, start something small and easier.

May be set a goal like a stranger to give you a gift, leave it open so that it's easier to manifest than say someone to give me a gold necklace.

If you need a printer, or musical instrument so be it. We have been programmed to put a limit in our imagination.

Once you can manifest regularly then you can go on to manifest a human. By expanding your consciousness, you will receive new information on how to etc anyway.

 

 

Hey ya! Yes, yes, yes, I gotcha. I KNOW we create everything, absolutely. I was just talking from the perspective of the current collective frequency, which is 'not there yet'😁 I am my own person and I can tell you, if you knew me you would understand.

 

I have studied hermetic stuff - or rather, I AM studying it, because it never ends. So I am well familiar with what you are saying. Thank you! :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

So, I have contacted Charmian Redwood, who is the author of that book, "Coming Home to Lemuria", where that excerpt was taken from - I finally remembered! She channelled that knowledge. She said this to me on an email that I received last night:

 

"Sound is everything, and when we are no longer vibrating in density then we will be able to create new forms simply by intention and sound".

 

This goes in line with deep magic and the principles of manifestation, as DaleP recalled above. However, whereas this ability takes on a lot of concentration and effort in our present form, in time and from a higher level of consciousness it will become daily practice for everyone, as we used to do before. We will do so in light, and not for dark purposes, as we will no longer feel the need to experience separation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...