General Space Thread

EnigmaticWorld

Thought I would make a general thread for anything related to the universe, and also the occult aspects. Feel free to share anything.

58 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

>Superman

>Jerry Siegel

>Early Life

>Clark Joseph Kent

>News Reporter

>Shouldn't be glorified

And to keep this thread on topic, he worked for the Daily Planet

space.jpg

serpent-grade-A.jpg

What does the serpent S remind people of? The NASA logo.

My comment isn't aimed at you, Bam, so don't worry. Just my observations on Superman.

And, boy, do we desperately need a general space thread, not just a flat Earth one. Might make one, or mods can start it off with my comment if they like.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Got the space probe that went to Saturn, very symbolic hexagon storm at the north. However, it all looks fake to me, like what’s recording the probe? I could understand a mini camera attached to it, but sometimes the camera is close, sometimes it’s suddenly spawned on the rings of Saturn, watching the probe from a huge distance, next thing is floating on Saturn turning and filming the probe to perfection. It all looks fake, how they recorded it makes no sense. Don’t forget... they can make dragons look real on tv, doesn’t mean it’s a real scene with dragons. 

Lucifer in the sky with diamonds. Couldn't get more blatantly obvious if they tried.

NASA's Lucy mission set for launch today! $981 million spacecraft named after a Beatles song will swing past eight asteroids during its 12-year journey through the solar system 

45392845-0-image-a-80_1634210344541.jpg

The spacecraft is scheduled to blast off on Saturday at 05:34 ET (10:34 BST) on a United Launch Alliance Atlas V rocket from Cape Canaveral Space Force Station in Florida.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-10096459/NASAs-981-million-Lucy-asteroid-mission-launch-tomorrow.html

• 8 months later...

Interesting fact...

If you place all of the remaining Solar System planets (Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune) side by side, they will fit into the distance between the Earth and the Moon.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

At first I thought 'yeah, right' another load of BS, but, then they start to include older images of the earth spliced and then joined up again and I thought that this is more than a coincidence:

Never ceases to amaze me how NASA con's the world. When is the world going to wake up ?

9 hours ago, alexa said:

Never ceases to amaze me how NASA con's the world. When is the world going to wake up ?

Yes buddy, and they've been at it for such a long time, but it's falling apart for them also isn't it?  Check this funny clip here which shows what NASA were trying to fool everyone with back then:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Yes buddy, and they've been at it for such a long time, but it's falling apart for them also isn't it?  Check this funny clip here which shows what NASA were trying to fool everyone with back then:

Thunderbird's the second 🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

These were experiments to show movement of objects. He was doing a kid's show if I recall correctly and the blue chart is numbered to track accurate movement:

Maybe you are actually buying into the real bollocks.This page has a whole load of detailed experiments with the supposed CGI screen. Clearly your twitter user is posting bollocks:

Kinetic theory - Astro Academy: Principia - Astro Academy: Principia

Edited by Arnie

I've been interested in space for as long as I can remember.  Watching those old sci-fi movies when I was young aroused my imagination as to what, or who, can be found in the deep reaches of that dark void.  As an adult I love those old sci-fi movies, pulp magazines, comics, and radio shows that jolted the imagination of 'what could be.'  We now know that many of the science in sci-fi media has come true over the past few decades, and maybe even longer.  Just look no further than the gadgets on the original Star Trek show.  Was this predictive programing or a soft disclosure?  Maybe both.

We're also familiar with the phrase "there is nothing new under the sun."  I believe everything we see in entertainment has happened on some other planet or alternate reality, or dimension, and has been "downloaded" to the person producing said entertainment piece. When we watch Star Wars, this could have taken place in some far distant galaxy and the information, after traveling for light years, reached someone that was receptive to the energy.  They, in this case George Lucas, put that energy into a visual media.  There are plenty of cases of authors getting instant downloads of information such as George Lucas, R.A. Salvatore, J.K. Rowling,  Edgar Rice Burroughs, and many more.

It's an interesting concept to think about - Energy traveling though space and people being open to certain information.

Edited by The All Eye
Added information
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Tell me something. Considering the picture you posted shows the actual source for the video(top right), why do you believe the person who tweeted this total bollocks? It's from British Pathé News, bugger all to do with NASA and obviousy just a bit of fun at the end of a news reel.

Edited by Arnie

On 10/16/2021 at 6:47 AM, alexa said:

Lucifer in the sky with diamonds. Couldn't get more blatantly obvious if they tried.

Please explain. Which is the obvious bit and what is it obviously about? Even if Lennon was lying, I don't see what you are getting at. I thought this was a space thread not a place for posting nonsense related to it.

Beatles: Remembering Real 'Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds' - Rolling Stone

"Until the end of his life, Lennon maintained that the song was actually inspired by a painting that his three-year-old son Julian had made of Lucy O’Donnell, his classmate at Heath House nursery school. “This is the truth: My son came home with a drawing and showed me this strange-looking woman flying around,” he explained during an appearance on The Dick Cavett Show in 1971. “I said, ‘What is it?’ and he said, ‘It’s Lucy in the sky with diamonds,’ and I thought, ‘That’s beautiful.’ I immediately wrote a song about it. After the album had come out and the album had been published, someone noticed that the letters spelt out LSD and I had no idea about it. … But nobody believes me.”

"

40 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

How about Arnie, you tell me something.
YOU show me the original footage in connection with this absolute 'bollocks'?
If you find it - I will be happy to see it - all I want is the truth, don't care wether something I posted (turns out) to be incorrect - happy to be incorrect as long as the truth comes out.
So - Rather than you demanding this and that - how about YOU find the truth of this?
You tell me something.

I just DID show you the original BPN news video. You quoted it - have a quick flick through it and you will see. I didn't demand anything from you, I asked you why you automatically believed that tweet when it had the BPN logo in the top right corner.

16 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

That's the great thing about science, it tests itself over and over until it gets it right. I'm confident a big bang occurred of sorts, based on the CMB data that is fairly conclusive. Filling in the details, well that may not even occur in our lifetimes.

22 minutes ago, Arnie said:

I just DID show you the original BPN news video. You quoted it - have a quick flick through it and you will see. I didn't demand anything from you, I asked you why you automatically believed that tweet when it had the BPN logo in the top right corner.

Ok,  then ..what's your point?
The original BPN news video that you posted - shows the same thing at the end of the clip, the almost child-like supposed view of the moon and stars.  So, what you have posted is the same as what I posted yesterday?
Regarding what you said:
why do you believe the person who tweeted this total bollocks? It's from British Pathé News, bugger all to do with NASA and obviousy just a bit of fun at the end of a news reel.
How do YOU know it is from british Pathe News?  You suggest that British Pathe News produced the whole thing?  Is that it?  Did BPN create the spacecraft and produce the whole thing off their own backs?  If so, please explain to me how you know this?
Which organisation created the craft that went up there?  Surely not British Pathe News.  Who made the (even for back then) pathetic view of the moon and stars?  Was it British Pathe News?  Or was it NASA. either way -  If so - where's your proof that BPN created that - just for a bit of fun as you say?

It sounds to me that you're a die-hard NASA fan Arnie?   Please explain to us how you know this is not a NASA video and how it is a BPN created spacecraft and view of the stars.

If not, no worries, I'm getting bored now, fair enough if you have a different viewpoint, I can respect that.
I suppose it's your 'manner' of questioning that I found a little grating at the time.
eg:
I asked you why you automatically believed that tweet when it had the BPN logo in the top right corner. 
You don't know that I automatically believed that tweet, I posted it - that's all, from previous experience with most of what NASA has fed to the world in terms of general bullshit - in particular - the moon landing. I felt that this was a worthwhile poke at them, no need to take it personally - do you work for them? 😉

and here:
why do you believe the person who tweeted this total bollocks? It's from British Pathé News, bugger all to do with NASA and obviousy just a bit of fun at the end of a news reel.
You are making confident assumptions on other peoples beliefs?  You don't know enough about me or other people on here to make these assumptions?  Based on a quick posting on a sham video showing a funny childlike view of the stars and the moon?

Best not to make assumptions based on a just a few things here and there of other peoples posts - you'll find soon that other members will see what you do and treat you in the same way.