What are people feeling instinctually? What do they think is really going on?

78ast78dgyad

Just using your instinct, not any data of the vaccines and COVID, what does this just feel like?

To people who are answeing depopulation, I don't think it is. I think it goes even further. Something stranger I can't figure out. If they wanted to connect everyone to a neural network, won't most people be dead? I think this is where David Icke's research reaches a dead end.

Because this definitely is not about protecting you from a virus.

Humans have been getting weaker for decades. The current artificial global system is becoming just like all its predecessors. One look into the past is enough to understand what is happening worldwide. When the peak of development is reached, the disintegration begins. Humans pay the price of placing themselves above nature. And one consequence of this is to take away the last freedoms of populations in order to keep control. Governments have never had control over this so-called planet. Humans own nothing and everything will crumble to dust after a period of time. Especially failed illusions of ruling over something. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

Just using your instinct, not any data of the vaccines and COVID, what does this just feel like?

To people who are answeing depopulation, I don't think it is. I think it goes even further. Something stranger I can't figure out. If they wanted to connect everyone to a neural network, won't most people be dead? I think this is where David Icke's research reaches a dead end.

It is not about depopulation, but definitely about control. I have been following David Icke and a couple of others since last year and was expecting that what they predicted about massive deaths, food shortages, power grid collapse or internet shutdown will happen and I based a few life decisions around that scenario planning.

As we can see, nothing of that scale has happened and most likely will not. It will just be a long drawn emotionally exhausting journey as the controllers keep going back and forth with decisions about this or that....and retract and change decisions...etc.

Even the vaccine rollout--it is at 'abort mission' stage now. That is why stories about side-effects are being pushed in social media and even some msm news. And why focus is being diverted to Afghanistan and other news. World wars have happened, nothing major happened to human awakening; terrorist attacks, major natural disasters like tsunamis and earthquakes happened, nothing happened to us awakening;...people just go on with their tiny self identification, crawling through life instead of desiring to be anything more than consumers and tiny workers with petty greed and petty concerns. No major change will happen now as well. Life will just go on with a few changes and adaptations. Like people were talking about 9/11 this past week, but what has changed for any of us..? We just need to take off our shoes at airports and not carry a water bottle. In these 20 years, what has that event changed except give the controllers an excuse for better monitoring of slaves?

What the controllers do is extract control out of the mess they create. Financial gain and control. For some reason simply printing money does not seem to fulfil some occult criteria on which they base their moves, so they bring in a remedy for a perceived problem and out of that control and transfer of wealth takes place. Like the cult making money in all the wars, or in human advancement or in computer technology...and now through pharma and medical testing and tracking devices, medical apps, implant technology, genetic modification tech etc.

People will adapt to that as well. No awakening will take place. The tech modification will concentrate control to the top of the pyramid shape. Since the individual units below have lost all creative connection or 'spark' of god, they are just a mass of identical units to be treated like livestock. Which is not to say that people will be ill-treated. As in the past year, most people have not been short of funds, and as long as they wish to die 'spiritually' there will be no shortage of jobs, money, entertainment, clubbing, fun, eating out...the slaves will be kept happy but in control.

There is a wave coming from the side of 'nature' (or 'God' if you prefer), which is being ignored by the masses and being exploited by the masonic controllers who know the storyline. However, they overestimate their capability to manipulate nature and so need to abort missions and fall back to age old, time-tested tricks of mind control and war and conflicts and division etc. It is possible that just like with mRNA tech, they may never be able to fully reach Ai grid artificial control through embedded devices or implants, but they will try, and many people will die. They will then abort mission by pushing stories of protests and side effects. Meanwhile, the tech companies would have usurped more financial control, those devices will be introduced in the storyline of this farcical fake reality we inhabit, and they will keep making attempts to conquer nature on and on...with a zombie like, uncreative, half dead, godless mass of people in tow.

Until the time for the game to be over comes. We may choose to wake up now or keep 'dreaming' the farce some more. It makes no difference except for the impact on the 'soul' journey if one believes that the body container that carries 'god' spirit should be treated with respect and not subjected to this farce and humiliation. That is the only choice. 

Never before has it been so obvious how helpless Humans as a whole are. And something is present here. I can only indicate that each individual should make wise choices for their path of development. I wouldn't say that those who have seen it have fully grasped it, but humans will not get past this intelligence. Not on any level. Nor do these fools who think they have any control here.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2021 at 12:21 PM, m754 said:

It is not about depopulation, but definitely about control. I have been following David Icke and a couple of others since last year and was expecting that what they predicted about massive deaths, food shortages, power grid collapse or internet shutdown will happen and I based a few life decisions around that scenario planning.

As we can see, nothing of that scale has happened and most likely will not. It will just be a long drawn emotionally exhausting journey as the controllers keep going back and forth with decisions about this or that....and retract and change decisions...etc.

Even the vaccine rollout--it is at 'abort mission' stage now. That is why stories about side-effects are being pushed in social media and even some msm news. And why focus is being diverted to Afghanistan and other news. World wars have happened, nothing major happened to human awakening; terrorist attacks, major natural disasters like tsunamis and earthquakes happened, nothing happened to us awakening;...people just go on with their tiny self identification, crawling through life instead of desiring to be anything more than consumers and tiny workers with petty greed and petty concerns. No major change will happen now as well. Life will just go on with a few changes and adaptations.

People will adapt to that as well. No awakening will take place.

SPOT ON🙌

Just speaking intuitively without any facts................

We had the fall of man which was the catalyst for the period of devolution for mankind. I think we are witnessing the end of this cycle where man can't possibly devolve anymore (so still slightly worse to come). Then we as a conscious collective get to decide again - and I think God's plan if you will, is to decide once again not to turn our back on god and our god self, not to live in the egoic mind which has been the cause of the devolutionary period. This will spark a new era or evolution - where man lives as he was meant to - with the strong spiritual connection and we will see man flourish. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/18/2021 at 2:06 AM, 78ast78dgyad said:

It could be a neural network of the internet of things, which is the beast system. 

• 1 month later...

on one level - letting nature recover its habitat after all its (alive), that was achieved trough prolonged lockdown which lead to minimal polution.

on another level  - weaken our immune system and alter our dna and organism trough offered vaccines .

on yet another level - to gather data revoling  around human reaction to the virus  on a collective level  - do we  follow the regulations and restrictions stipulated by the elite  or do we rebell ?

on  yet another level its a fear/submission ritual to the sun god on a spritual level  - corona being the outer feild of the sun 

on the final level if the data gathered under lockdown was to the elites satisfaction  ( humans being compromissed on such a level they cannot do anything else but to obey no matter how oppresed) they will use that data as a token an sign to speed up the total enslavement of mankind.

when total enslavement occurs the reptilians will reveal themselves on our physical plane having complete dominion oer the human race - an agenda spanning many milleniums coming to its final conclusion 

i declare to myself that i will never accept any such rulers over me , they amount less than my piss these cunts..and fuck the human puppets who have helped them enslave humanity trough the ages..dumb luciferic cunts... 

i was told about the reptilian part from the wisest man i know by far (Matthee Delooze) ...somehow it feels thats were humanity is headed.

• 4 weeks later...

Whenever i enquire the nature of anything, i question what does that ‘thing’ produce…that gives insight into the cause and result of anything. 

These current global ‘events’ are causing a lot of fear/angst/anger/worry etc etc…..so suffice to say, some pretty sh*tty low vibrations of consciousness are being generated/encouraged. Whether you believe the cov. Lie or not - doesnt matter - the truthers are (ego justifiably) angry at the PTB as the sheeple are terrified of cov death. So we have fear and anger predominantly being expressed/felt and encouraged by PTB and MSM globally.

The thing about black magic is that its mostly about hypnotism. Instill an idea and allow the populus to run with it. Either side will generate low consciousness vibrations to any ideas presented as destructive - bombing terrorists, plandemics, war, threat of war etc etc. 

When we embrace with our conscious awareness these low vibrations of fear and anger, we then ‘allow in’ all and everything vibrating at that level. Thankfully most cant use their 5 body senses to witness the astral world feeding off of these vibrations, and also see what beings themselves they are creating via their fear and anger. Controlling the mind and emotions is the most important aspect of reality creation. 

The PTB know if they have the global mind, they control the reality. 

Due to this current psy-op being global, its generating a sh*t-storm of low vibrations. Have you ever witnessed anything good to come from fear and anger? What generally results when masses are fearful and/or angry?
Chaos.

Who’s the ‘father’ of chaos? Yep….all those names humanity gives to beings/forces which destroy good. 

It’s not all doom though!  

There’s many philosophies which elude to ‘evil’ serving a purpose, a ‘godly’ purpose - seen by the dualistic ego-mind we cant understand this, as good is good and evil is damn-well not welcome, thanks very much!

If we refer to carl jung ‘shadow work’ philosophy - whenever a person is able to (healthily) express their fears/trauma/hatreds etc it allows that trapped energy to be transferred from their ‘emotion body’ (which is an unseen astral realm intermeshed within this 3-d material world) and become ‘released’ into the physical 3-d world. 
The result of this is the astral realm is cleared of our personal emotional ‘junk’ and expressed in the 3-d reality overtly. It’s a bit like pouring liquid from one glass into another glass. But in this instance, 1 glass cannot be seen, nor can its contents! 

It’s the above action of expressing angst which helps to ‘clean-up’ the astral realms, potentially, and for humanity to live far more peacefully than we’ve ever known. 

The caveat is we have to learn to let go of the angst. Express it, let the archonic parasites have a meal, and then let it go. Dont ruminate in the mind on what has been expressed….otherwise we create another astral entity that needs expressing to dissolve it from the astral realms. 

I know people talk of astral beings, but whats not often expressed is we living folk also create some of them via our thoughts/emotions. 
( once you meet your shadow on the threshold youll come to realise this…it all happens at the perfect time, when youre ready)

When we rant and rave about something we deeply feel bothered by, after the rant we generally ‘feel better’…..lighter….cleared. If we keep our angst unexpressed we feel worse and worse as time goes on, as our thoughts ruminate on our angst, that ‘thought energy’ if coupled with emotional charge, is creating a ‘monster’ in the astral realm/emotion body.

We are all familiar with the ‘vibe’ of a person. Its their mental/emotional/intellectual ‘astral bodies’ we’re sensing. Afterall, a 3-d person is just a 3-d image. Why would we ever perceive such dodgy vibes from a smiling handsome chap or lady? The vibes we sense often dont match the image we’re seeing. Great uplifting vibes from an old crippled man….or unsettling vibes from a seemingly ‘nice looking person’. 
We have to be careful of judging the person based on the vibes, as oftentimes we’re sensing far more than we realise and it could simply be that your ego’s dont match and never will, or they will test your ego and never mean you any harm. We are able to sense outside of this exact space/time moment, so could be picking up a (potential likely) future happening from the person. 
Yet if someone is mostly in their thoughts depressed/fearful/angry - the ‘dark cloud’ vibe of them is obvious, yet other parts of their persona really match your persona. 

So expression of fear/angst/anger - is not all bad. When done HEALTHILY, with conscious awareness it can HEAL. 

This global plandemic isnt a healthy method though. It’s possibly serving a purpose for people to express their low vibrations VIA using this plandemic as an excuse to vent their negativity. So in that way it serves to ‘cleanse’ their emotional/astral body. Yet they keep spewing and spewing the negativity constantly so its a constant loop of negative energy fuel for the beings that devour that stuff.

It’s understandable of course to react to this psy-op, yet to transcend it means ALL to ignore it, not comply with any of their ‘rules’, continue with life as we choose, all 8 billion of us. 
They want us angry, perpetually, they want us forever fearful.  

Just deal with our own personal anger/fears/angst, free ourselves, then their schemes cant affect us to the extent they currently do. 

• Like 1