Is getting the vaccine giving up

James Magnuson

I’ve been living in the Denver £ Seattle areas for the last few years and I am hearing there will soon be mandatory vaccine cards. Does anyone have any type of proof the vaccine would be killing/hurting myself? My only other options would be to flea to deep red states or some state that has no mandate. 

thank you

james

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

When you were a child if your mother didn't keep her placenta then there is a chance that as you grew up your genome got changed. If that be the case then there is some cause to worry because each shot or vaccine does something different. You have what's known as flora which is a fungus or bacteria we all possess. You have both good and had flora. However, certain vaccines change you mRNA and depending on your immune system determines your chance of survival. Many people have had their hearts explode, many developed illnesses like Bells Palsy, some men had their testicle grow enormous sizes and became impotent, and others died from complications. Noone can tell you if you will survive or not but the plan is to kill out over 70% of the human population so you do the math. There is a new breed or species amongst us to take the place of humans when most of us die or expire.  Ever wondered why they were building condos in every city and many towns which is to expensive for the natives of the area to afford? Think about it. Also, think about your connection to your anestors. I had a friend who took one of the vaccines and bow he is mechanical. He can make his phone turn on and off without even touching it. The nanoparticles within some of the vaccines are small mechanical devices controlled by mother computers and other devices. Are you afraid of dying? I say this because most of the population is submitting to the vaccines for fear of being shut out of society. So they are dying by the thousands right now which isn't being covered by news media's. And for those who have live streaming factual knowledge, as Obama put it, they are being degraded and then destroyed. This is why Obama just came back on scene due to enough people having their fate decided by their leaders being threatened. Just make a decision that's right for you. Noone on this site know of your genome and cannot accurately tell if you will survive. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/18/2021 at 4:13 AM, James Magnuson said:

I’ve been living in the Denver £ Seattle areas for the last few years and I am hearing there will soon be mandatory vaccine cards. Does anyone have any type of proof the vaccine would be killing/hurting myself? My only other options would be to flea to deep red states or some state that has no mandate. 

thank you

james

Hi James;

I learned a long time ago that the question is far more important than the answer. It's for this reason I'm out of bed at 4:30am (Oz time) pondering the thought of why, as a non vaccinated person, I'm such a threat to my community. If I had the chance I'd ask the state Premier this and request her answer be simply dot pointed so people from any walk of life can understand. Your post symbolises the only reason I can think of; that we're putting ourselves at risk. How this risk separates us from vaccinated people within the community at large is not yet clear.

We currently have a high court case being heard (NSW yesterday and continuing today) regarding forced mandates where both the defence and plaintiff will have to show cause re the why's and what-fors. Obviously it's a very complex issue and will be bombarded with scientific jargon and so-called related issues trying to cloud what I perceive as a simple concept. Losing this case won't be easily accepted by hopeful people such as myself. 

You're not alone ok. Your confusion, frustration and disillusionment is shared among those of us who're willing to ask the right questions.

Kind regards;

Liz

PS...this is my fist post. I hope it gets published

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

hello james magnuson, hello everybody

-----

robert malone, the inventor of messenger-r.n.a. technology, points out that the biodistribution data shows that the spike protein is not restricted to the injection site: the free spike protein is circulating around the body and it should not be. dr. malone says that the potential long-term consequences of the circulating free spike protein include reproductive effects and autoimmune disorders.

clif high -- a scientist who talks sense and who completed a course in molecular biology to get a handle on this -- says that the spike protein, under the right conditions, is deadly.

i encourage everybody to stand your ground and say "no" to the vaccines; you have the moral high-ground because there is no pandemic and the vaccines are not safe.

-----

stand your ground everybody

• Thanks 1