What is the purpose of the vaccine?

Mr H

So all of my research and beliefs around covid and the vax, centre around Finance - maybe my bias is because that's my industry so I understand it better than other things. 

It's pretty clear to me this has all been done because of the inevitable crash of the financial system which happens every 100 years or so - and the plan is to pump up the system with fake money - get everyone invested then do a giant rug pull - then they will buy it all - as well as buying it all now with fake money. This means everyone will be dependent on the system and they can bring in UBI and behavioural economic. Basically it is to regain control of what is a collapsing system. The role the vax plays into this is pure profiteering from the vax and the tests, and the constant top up jabs into perpetuity, as well as obtaining more power for the political classes...... can write more about it but I think you get the picture.

This to me is very clear.....and I could go back into history and the current to find some good evidence to support this thesis.

But when I listen to David Icke particularly recently, he keeps going on about the depopulation agenda. That the sole purpose of the vax is to actually kill people. I find it difficult to believe but don't rule it out, I have disbelieved David before and then he has been right. But I don't see that much supportable evidence for this thesis which is quite extreme, except anecdotal videos of people like Prince Charles and Gates saying the world is overpopulated. And these videos edited so not all the context is provided. I know normal regular people who believe the world is overpopulated too but they don't want to go and kill people! Again I'm not saying it isn't true, just saying I haven't found much evidence for this.

So my question is when is the line in the sand to prove or disprove David's theory? If tens of millions have been vaccinated and the purpose was to kill them, then wouldn't we see millions of deaths now? Or when will we see it? This will ultimately be the proof of the theory.

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 1

I would add, that in terms of depopulation, the only thing that makes sense was the culling of the old people. And that is because from a financial perspective they aren't as useful as younger people, and becoming more of a liability.

Im really referring to the mass killing of people of working and child ages......

• Like 1

• Mr H changed the title to What is the purpose of the vaccine?

I also think along these lines. 
Maybe low level depopulation is on the cards eg the first wave in the nursing homes, let others be neglected indirectly dying because of covid etc. But I cannot understand the mass depopulation theory either, and as you say the evidence for it is sketchy. Things like the ‘spike protein’ dangers appear to have failed to materialise. People reckon that when the vaccinated encounter regular flu or whatever this winter then their immune system won’t be able to handle it. But again, no real proof apart from info about how coronavirus vaccines in animals failed in the past. 
another reason for it, I think, is to make a more obedient society over time, with social credit etc. 

I think some ‘truthers’ like the depop theory also, makes them feel special etc. However I wouldn’t discount anything. It’s an amazing social experiment on the partof the powers that be, to convince everyone they need it, Also! 

YEs, and if these people are in control of the world, and the world's population has grown exponentially, you would have to conclude that they are not doing their job very well of depopulation! I would argue that the increase in population is perhaps intentional - more worker bees, more slaves, more taxes, more profits, more power, more control.

They just don't want too many useless (in their view)  people who can't provide for them like old people for example.

Edited by Mr H

What is the purpose of the vaccine?

I listened to an excellent podcast today by James Delingpole, who interviews clif high, who is an interesting guy with an interesting name to boot.

David Icke often says that if people understand that there is no deadly virus then the picture becomes a lot clearer.

This is of course true given that viruses as they are defined by big pharma are not in fact poisons, but  form a vital part of our immune system.

As for the vaccine, clif says that if people  come to terms with the fact  that they are trying to kill you  ( whoever or whatever you understand they to be ) - then the picture is even clearer.

I find it very hard to disagree with either view.

The purpose of the vaccine is to kill you , be that spiritually or physically.

Link to the podcast..... https://delingpole.podbean.com/e/clif-high/

24 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

I find it very hard to disagree with either view.

The purpose of the vaccine is to kill you , be that spiritually or physically.

Not saying it's not, but you seem pretty convinced. I am curious what is the evidence that convinces you? Apart from some authority saying it...

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

Not saying it's not, but you seem pretty convinced. I am curious what is the evidence that convinces you? Apart from some authority saying it...

The way I see it is this... There is IMHO no other reasonabe explanation for the jabs than depopulation. You talk of TPTB profiteering from the vaxxes as if this is about money. They already have all the money. Theses people own the world with wealth in the trillions. You think a few billion more of your monopoly money makes any difference to them? The answer is no! When you have all the wealth in the world what is left to strive for than ultimate power and control. These people are going to save the planet from the virus that is the human race. To them we are a disease on this earth and nothing more than livestock to be culled.

Tell me what explanation do you have for the jabs because as I have said it ain't about money...

25 minutes ago, Covidiot said:

The way I see it is this... There is IMHO no other reasonabe explanation for the jabs than depopulation. You talk of TPTB profiteering from the vaxxes as if this is about money. They already have all the money. Theses people own the world with wealth in the trillions. You think a few billion more of your monopoly money makes any difference to them? The answer is no! When you have all the wealth in the world what is left to strive for than ultimate power and control. These people are going to save the planet from the virus that is the human race. To them we are a disease on this earth and nothing more than livestock to be culled.

Tell me what explanation do you have for the jabs because as I have said it ain't about money...

Well I would disagree. If you look at the pharma industry it's ALL about the money. And also keeping you sick so they can sell you more drugs, to get more money. Yes it may be paper money but they can convert that into assets real stuff which is what they want. So perhaps maybe the vaccines is to make us sick later on. But I don't know why they would want to kill us when we're an asset.

These people are power hungry maniacs. If there are no people to rule, then you will they exert their power over?

Edited by Mr H

Just look at all the central banks' (the funder's of all this) balance sheets. They have been growing exponentially lately. As I have said I think their plan is to own it all. In fact don't they even say that? You will own nothing and be happy?

If I had to guess a non-financial reason, then I would guess (with little evidence) that it is to change our DNA. I say that because on the patent of the Moderna "vaccine" it says it's a gene therapy. For what purpose I have no idea.

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Well I would disagree. If you look at the pharma industry it's ALL about the money. And also keeping you sick so they can sell you more drugs, to get more money. Yes it may be paper money but they can convert that into assets real stuff which is what they want. So perhaps maybe the vaccines is to make us sick later on. But I don't know why they would want to kill us when we're an asset.

These people are power hungry maniacs. If there are no people to rule, then you will they exert their power over?

It may look that way but only because you won't open your eyes. If it was all about the money they would be selling you the "vaccines". Gov is supplying them with monopoly money conjured from thin air. Inflation is sky rocketing. The elites already own all the assets "real stuff" as you call it. Any assets still in the hands of the plebs can be easily confiscated using inflation to wipe out any "wealth" the useless eaters possess. Sorry but this is the problem. Too many refuse to believe that what is going on can be as sinister as it is. But it is. Here is a meme that sums everything up nicely...

8959565.jpg

Edited by Covidiot

Depopulation and a highly controlled technocratic society is what is coming. For those that survive it will be a dystopian world of social credit, 24/7 survailance, digital id's, digital currency, carbon credits, ubi, mandatory medications a truly frightening future with no freedom. Before we get there billions must die to halt the "climate emergency".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

We are not an asset. We are on the cusp of AI and robotics making human workers obsolete. They do not need 7 billion of us. A few million chinese to supply them with their luxuries would be enough. What exactly do you think the elites need us for? Especially in britain LOL what do we make/produce? Fuck all. They want us DEAD.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Covidiot said:

If it was all about the money they would be selling you the "vaccines". Gov is supplying them with monopoly money conjured from thin air. Inflation is sky rocketing. The elites already own all the assets "real stuff" as you call it. Any assets still in the hands of the plebs can be easily confiscated using inflation to wipe out any "wealth" the useless eaters possess. Sorry but this is the problem. Too many refuse to believe that what is going on can be as sinister as it is. But it is. Here is a meme that sums everything up nicely...

8959565.jpg

The vaccines aren't coming from thin air, nor will the top ups in perpetuity (where the real cash is) or the testing kits, or the PPE, or all the signages. They come from tax payer's money.

I should point out again, that I do not disbelieve that the elites are trying to kill us. I am open to many possibilities. What I am asking for is what evidence you or anyone else is basing this on?  And the other questions I had. Why if they are trying to kill us all, is the population going up exponentially? And when is the cut off point in your view to verify the belief? (the point in time where everyone dies)

2 minutes ago, Mr H said:

The vaccines aren't coming from thin air, nor will the top ups in perpetuity (where the real cash is) or the testing kits, or the PPE, or all the signages. They come from tax payer's money.

I should point out again, that I do not disbelieve that the elites are trying to kill us. I am open to many possibilities. What I am asking for is what evidence you or anyone else is basing this on?  And the other questions I had. Why if they are trying to kill us all, is the population going up exponentially? And when is the cut off point in your view to verify the belief? (the point in time where everyone dies)

They are not using tax payers money. UK Gov has borrowed (conjured) ~£500,000,000,000 to pay for covid measures. This is money conjured from thin air never to be repaid.

I guess there is no hard and fast "evidence" that i know of as we have not seen what the effects of this mass jabbing programme yet. But IMHO it doesn't tae a lot to work out what the game is. Time will tell i guess but IMO the depopulation theory just fits and explains a great deal of what is going on with the sheer desperation to jab as many as fast as possible. Because when the jabbed start dying in droves you don'y want millions of healthy unvaxxed running around making the genocide obvious.

9 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Why if they are trying to kill us all, is the population going up exponentially? And when is the cut off point in your view to verify the belief? (the point in time where everyone dies)

The population of the first world has been in decline for a long time now if you take out the effects of migration. Population growth is in the third world.

IMHO I think we will see mass death this winter in the jabbed (blamed on a super variant spread by the unvaxxed) however I may be wrong. I think the economy will implode in the next 9 months and would say the mass kill off will be complete by 2025-2030. By 2030 6 billion will be dead IMO.

5 minutes ago, Covidiot said:

They are not using tax payers money. UK Gov has borrowed (conjured) ~£500,000,000,000 to pay for covid measures. This is money conjured from thin air never to be repaid.

I guess there is no hard and fast "evidence" that i know of as we have not seen what the effects of this mass jabbing programme yet. But IMHO it doesn't tae a lot to work out what the game is. Time will tell i guess but IMO the depopulation theory just fits and explains a great deal of what is going on with the sheer desperation to jab as many as fast as possible. Because when the jabbed start dying in droves you don'y want millions of healthy unvaxxed running around making the genocide obvious.

Well they're raising NI and have more taxes planned for the elderly and no doubt will raise other taxes. So people will be working and handing over more of what they earn to pay for it. Probably won't ever get paid or if it does probably through inflation - butt even through the inflation mechanism, ultimately it is the ordinary joe who pays for it - and when people default on their repayments as a result, the central bankers will eventually buy up their assets at rock bottom prices.

Yes you could be right. This could well be their game depopulation. IF they wanted to depopulate enmass this would be the perfect way to do it. That should also mean millions dying as a result which hasnt happened yet.

I think they’ll always need enough sheep to outnumber the awake. Killing off elderly is one agenda, as they know climate change via co2 is a hoax, and that can rub off on grandchildren, pensions etc. Another agenda imo is sterilisation if children, so the only way to keep the human race going is transhumanism. Another agenda of the jabs imo is to disconnect people spiritually. One scenario is that they want the awake to survive, to then trick into a lucifarian new age trap... that ones a bit out there... 

The financial system is a clear agenda they have in this scamdemic, new controlled universal credit system... I guess property with no mortgage is number one investment, along with maybe previous metals and crypto’s... only concerning thing is that George Soros is one of the biggest BTC holders, can manipulate that currency easily like he has done with currencies before, and he’s currently fking with China’s economy. 

Bottom line about the jab imo is sterilisation of kids, killing elderly, reducing our life span, make us sick for big pharma, and a bit out there, but disconnection of some sort of spirituality 

9FD48C99-08E4-4DB0-80E9-2DE4A5BF48A8.jpeg

6 hours ago, Seeker said:

I think they’ll always need enough sheep to outnumber the awake. Killing off elderly is one agenda, as they know climate change via co2 is a hoax, and that can rub off on grandchildren, pensions etc. Another agenda imo is sterilisation if children, so the only way to keep the human race going is transhumanism. Another agenda of the jabs imo is to disconnect people spiritually. One scenario is that they want the awake to survive, to then trick into a lucifarian new age trap... that ones a bit out there... 

The financial system is a clear agenda they have in this scamdemic, new controlled universal credit system... I guess property with no mortgage is number one investment, along with maybe previous metals and crypto’s... only concerning thing is that George Soros is one of the biggest BTC holders, can manipulate that currency easily like he has done with currencies before, and he’s currently fking with China’s economy. 

Bottom line about the jab imo is sterilisation of kids, killing elderly, reducing our life span, make us sick for big pharma, and a bit out there, but disconnection of some sort of spirituality 

9FD48C99-08E4-4DB0-80E9-2DE4A5BF48A8.jpeg

Thanks man. I think all of those are possibilities.

I guess the reason why I posted this was after watching David Icke's last few videos, here on with Alex Jones. He states it like a fact, that the reason for the vaccines is depopulation - but provided no facts. Then accuses the public of being sheep for not using their critical thinking faculties, but wants his followers to believe him without a presentation of any facts. And most seem to believe him without any type of questioning.....

I love David and he has often been right when I thought he was wrong - so maybe he is right again. But what he is saying is extremely provocative and I would have liked him to have used his critical thinking a little bit more before stating these things like it is a fact. In my opinion would have been more responsible to say that it is a good possibility this is happening based on his intuition or whatever.....or something along those lines

• Like 2

The numbers don't lie, population is going up A LOT! The global scamdemic is worldwide, it's not only white people they are vaxxing. Until the population numbers see significant decline or we see millions of deaths after the jab - I don't know how we can believe this?

On 9/18/2021 at 1:30 AM, Covidiot said:

Do you really believe that your children and grandchildren for generation's to come aren't going to have to pay back every penny in taxation. If you believe that you are a fucking idiot.

On 9/17/2021 at 10:09 PM, Covidiot said:

To be fair wealth is nothing without power and control. A wholesale collapse of the financial system would ruin these people just as much, if not more so, as the common people. What they fear is anarchy and revolution.

Covid and the Great Reset might be their way of 'soft-rebooting' the world economy, this would enable them to remain in control and in power.

That said I think the vaccines are possibly another level of control. A sick and weak population are less likely to have the energy to rise up against their oppressors, especially if chronic illness is affecting friends and loved ones. Add to that the ability to use mandated lethal vaccines targeted at troublesome individuals for assassination and you've got a good reason to roll out something other than saline shots for everyone.

Just spitballing. I keep an open mind on all of this.

Edited by Mr M
  • Like 1

On 9/19/2021 at 2:25 PM, Mikheil said:

Do you really believe that your children and grandchildren for generation's to come aren't going to have to pay back every penny in taxation. If you believe that you are a fucking idiot.

No I agree my children and grandchildren will pay for this shitshow! But not through taxation. They will pay with a complete destruction of their standard of living and civil liberties! They will pay but if you think it's got anything to do with money then you sir are the fucking idiot.

• Like 1