Is This Planet X?

Nick Myer

Although it is very difficult to tell these days which videos are green screen, fake or what they show is light refraction etc...there is something 'around us' that is beyond our sensory perceptions.

I think that is what Origin was trying to say and even David Icke says that we perceive a limited spectrum of reality. 

Sometimes some 'appearances' are visible in this dimension of reality, more so when we are clearly undergoing some kind of a shift in the reality we are inhabiting.

What could be problematic though is to definitively say what those 'objects' or 'appearances' are--the labels we give them will emerge out of our own conditioning.

How will someone in a remote part of the world, say a few decades ago, know about aliens and UFOs and names of other 'planets', 'stars'..? What will they see or identify..?

When I was a child, we used to visit my father's ancestral village (I am not from the UK) and at night we could see these strange lights go by across the mountains...Villagers gave them various names but predominantly it was an awe and respect for something beyond our 'powers'. The memory stayed with me. Later when I had to live in crowded polluted cities for work related reasons, I never saw anything magical. I only saw a repetitive pattern in people around me--exhaustingly repetitive as if we are acting out the same roles.... I have often had a sense of deja vu, but it is only when I go to the remote countryside for vacation, do I notice something 'quiet' but 'existing' around me.

Now if I could use instruments to try to capture those visons and sounds, I may very rarely be able to capture a small part of those phenomenon.

But I will not be able to truly and accurately label or interpret what I saw or perceived. The labels will be due to my conditioning--whether I am an amateur astronomer, a mystic, religious person, or a science fiction fan.

When the truth has showed itself to people in its true form, people have gone into a state of daze or something akin to what we call enlightenment or even become 'mad'. One cannot function in this reality after truly seeing what exists

We can barely 'see' 1% of what exists in reality. 

So these planet x videos may or may not have truly captured that truth and reality. What matters is the intent of that seeking and where the quest for interpreting that vision will lead you. 

It is our own true self revealing itself to us in bite sized pieces so our limited perception can 'handle' that truth.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, m754 said:

One cannot function in this reality after truly seeing what exists

It is our own true self revealing itself to us in bite sized pieces so our limited perception can 'handle' that truth.

That is not the case. You go through various culture shocks that are very difficult. You will always find that it cannot exist and that it is impossible. And then you have no choice but to assign reality independently and anew for yourself. Being torn out of the dream is unexpected. It's like a test whether you can already bear certain answers. Apparently there are basic building blocks hidden in many truths that will answer something. If they are combined in a new way. And I know that I know nothing....

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, m754 said:

'Although it is very difficult to tell these days which videos are green screen, fake or what they show is light refraction etc...there is something 'around us' that is beyond our sensory perceptions.'

Thanks for your nicely written, interesting poetic full reply..  It should be noted that, although I have dabbled with editing and green screen in the past

and still do, as well as making all sorts of memes with FX for activism..

the footage I posted is 100% authentic.  The footage has not been manipulated with any added special FX or green screen. It is as I filmed it bar the text.

Thus it is potentially good evidence for unknown abnormal objects at high altitude or higher, in space,  I have filmed many similar sightings that vary in trajectory re the objects.

It should also be noted that this thread was posted in Space & Universe NOT The Nature of Reality. We are living in a shared reality and if I showed most people a photograph

of a 5G transmitter most would agree what it is and that it can do harm to Human biology as it emits pulsed microwave radiation in this reality.

A ground level reality in this reality that can do real harm in this reality. With that in mind technological objects or natural objects can also do harm potentially.

Harmful or not my quest to establish what I have captured on video will continue as it just might be of significance,,,

Edited by Nick Myer

On 10/1/2021 at 4:24 PM, Nick Myer said:

It should also be noted that this thread was posted in Space & Universe NOT The Nature of Reality.

Alright, I get your point now. In purely physical terms, within this shared reality you speak of, it could very well be something important.  

On 10/1/2021 at 4:24 PM, Nick Myer said:

Harmful or not my quest to establish what I have captured on video will continue as it just might be of significance,,,

And I wish to wish you good luck with your quest. I hope it leads to something that will finally awaken people. Nothing else seems to be working. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Like I said earlier, film outside and you won't see the same effect. The sun will also be reflecting off the double-glazed window.

Like I said earlier in this conversation, filming outside without a UV filter when zooming in x40 will not show up objects unless far apart, it will just show overbearing "sun" glare.

Nothing else I have ever filmed through the very same UV filter window inc an LED street light, x40 zoom in has ever cloned to cause any kind of an illusion ( in this reality).

And it should be noted that objects up there have a continuously changing trajectory as Earth does, thus they do not always align or show up in the same space, when vision allows.

And with so much "GeoEngineering" and overcast skies these days, it's a fairly rare thing a lot of the time to be able to capture good footage.

And on some clear days, a serious point worth noting, the fullest glaring object is the only object visible, hence all to do with alignment.  I have supporting footage for that too.

And as an example re changing positions of same objects when visible, this very short clip of a zoom in. The objects are clearly in a different alignment...but one object again,

the planet like object, is clearly behind cloud cover. And I still think one object is a sun simulator.. the most glaring of the 3. But as usual time will tell....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8lc2JXvU2QaX/

• 1 month later...

Finally? [and from another] Planet 9 back in the news? [and from another] Mysterious small and cold object glimpsed 20 BILLION miles from Earth in 1983 may have been elusive Planet Nine, scientists claim November 16, 2021 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-10208555/Mysterious-small-cold-object-Planet-Nine-study-claims.html?ito=email_share_article-top  Michael Rowan-Robinson from Imperial College London turned to the archives in the hope of finding a 'blip' in old data that could point to Planet Nine's existence. [and from another] Mysterious New Planet Possibly Spotted in Solar System November 18, 2021 https://www.rt.com/news/540624-planet-nine-existence-study/ Possible evidence of a mysterious planet up to 10 times bigger than Earth, with a distant orbit around the Sun, has been unveiled by professor of astrophysics at Imperial College of London. A debate on the possible existence of an undiscovered planet in our solar system has been ongoing for decades. With no concrete evidence found, there has been speculation about its presence, mainly based on the gravitational clustering of objects in the system's outer reaches. Several years ago, a suggestion was put forward that a group of icy objects that lie beyond the orbit of Neptune in the Kuiper Belt are possibly under the gravitational influence of a larger mysterious body, possibly Planet 9. The claim was based not on observation, but on modeling. [and from another] Permanent Lockdown of UK by Neil M Ferguson (Imperial College London Memorandum Screenshot) June 14, 2021 http://greeknewsondemand.com/2021/06/25/massive-leak-next-steps-permanent-lockdown-of-uk-by-neil-m-ferguson-imperial-college-london-memorandum/ The author allegedly Neil M Ferguson reminds the recipients of this Memorandum that is was crucial to remain on track and for all of them to remember our common purpose behind this. For the population being subjected to this alleged rouse a Serious Question must be answered - what is the common purpose?

10 hours ago, Fifth element said:

The author allegedly Neil M Ferguson reminds the recipients of this Memorandum that is was crucial to remain on track and for all of them to remember our common purpose behind this. For the population being subjected to this alleged rouse a Serious Question must be answered - what is the common purpose?

🤔