Jump to content

Immigrant Wins Tennis Match


Strummer101
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

And this is where we are.

 

(I'll look out for these Radacanu-embossed letters....what an absolute joke).

 

it would be like me finishing my work and then stamping ''david icke is kicking new world order butt'' on it

 

my client would say 'that's all fine but what's this message about david icke all about?'

 

there is an ENTITLEMENT amongst the corporate wokesters that they feel entitled to impose their wokeness on us 24/7

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

How can it be an extreme right-wing echo chamber when the forum isn't very political?

 

Is it true that simply noticing things make you right-wing?

 

ntynst.jpg.c9f29a95729669515f6cee0102f8c8c6.jpg

 

the pattern is that the conspirators want to enslave us under a globalised technocracy run by them and in order to do this they are going to radically remould our world and our societies

 

if you complain about any aspect of what they are doing no matter how reasonable and justified your complaint is they will seek to silence you and the way they do that is through attacking and shaming

 

That is what 'political correctness' was all about. It was about creating a new value system based around how compliant you are able to be to the globalist agenda

 

If you don't want to be their slave and are non compliant they will abuse you and call you nasty names to try and shame you into silence and to act as a dig whistle to the rest of the world to encourage them into shunning you and making you into a pariah

 

Because they control the media and education system they have been able to push this new value system down onto everyone which has created a CLIMATE OF FEAR in which people are afraid to speak out as they know they will come under attack and moves will be made through various channels to have them kicked out of their job

 

This is why it then comes as such a shock when those people speak through the ballot box to vote for brexit or for donald trump because they are against political correctness but are unable to say so publically

 

these politically correct neo-marxists moralise and talk down to us all the time but they behave like the most despicable people and moral people don't behave like that so clearly they are not decent and moral people. They are slippery, deceitful bullies

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Where can I preorder the commemorative coin? They are slacking.

 

its coming along with a knighthood and calls for female tennis players to be paid as much as men even when they only play 3 sets and men play 5

 

as macenroe said about serena williams: she wouldn't even make it into the top 100 male tennis players so how excited exactly am i supposed to get about all of this woke crap?

 

find a cure for cancer and i'll get excited

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

 

the pattern is that the conspirators want to enslave us under a globalised technocracy run by them and in order to do this they are going to radically remould our world and our societies

 

if you complain about any aspect of what they are doing no matter how reasonable and justified your complaint is they will seek to silence you and the way they do that is through attacking and shaming

 

That is what 'political correctness' was all about. It was about creating a new value system based around how compliant you are able to be to the globalist agenda

 

If you don't want to be their slave and are non compliant they will abuse you and call you nasty names to try and shame you into silence and to act as a dig whistle to the rest of the world to encourage them into shunning you and making you into a pariah

 

Because they control the media and education system they have been able to push this new value system down onto everyone which has created a CLIMATE OF FEAR in which people are afraid to speak out as they know they will come under attack and moves will be made through various channels to have them kicked out of their job

 

This is why it then comes as such a shock when those people speak through the ballot box to vote for brexit or for donald trump because they are against political correctness but are unable to say so publically

 

these politically correct neo-marxists moralise and talk down to us all the time but they behave like the most despicable people and moral people don't behave like that so clearly they are not decent and moral people. They are slippery, deceitful bullies

Totally spot-on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/12/2021 at 8:14 PM, kyrusdemnati said:

this has been a set up since day one

they are paid to be there... and selected for a purpose - same with any entertainment industry

she was always going to win, so much hype, channel 4, amazon prime specials before the match even started....

 

tiger woods

lewis hamilton

amir khan 

 

are all the same, they are selected and pushed forward with best trainers to help them along the way and 'easy' match-ups and money thrown at them...

 

Maye she is Jesus.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All through the tournament Emma was expounding how disappointed she was that her parents couldn’t be there to watch her [due to covid restrictions]. 
 

A couple of days ago she was back “home” in Bromley, reunited with her parents. - But no “family” photo forthcoming. - No picture of her with mum & dad. - No picture of her mother at all.

 

Just one solitary photo of her with dad.

 

The photo seems odd. - No close hug. - Her body language shows her “pulling away” from him, distance between their bodies. - Her face angled away from him, not looking in his direction. - Him not looking in her direction. - No eye contact between them. - Their bodies look tense, uncomfortable to be touching each other. - Both their smiles seem strained, forced.

 

There’s some sinister subtext going on that we’re not meant to know about.

 

image.jpeg.bbbca44ad907a0dd322c23c6c7ee4672.jpeg

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

Just one solitary photo of her with dad.

 

The photo seems odd. - No close hug. - Her body language shows her “pulling away” from him, distance between their bodies. - Her face angled away from him, not looking in his direction. - Him not looking in her direction. - No eye contact between them. - Their bodies look tense, uncomfortable to be touching each other. - Both their smiles seem strained, forced.

 

There’s some sinister subtext going on that we’re not meant to know about.

 

Maybe that's not her 'dad'?

 

With all the 'wokery' around us, it would have probably been more 'normal' if she'd been pictured with just her 'mum'. So, a picture of her with her father does seem a bit 'odd'.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

There’s some sinister subtext going on that we’re not meant to know about.

 

To me now the whole story of this great success/ achievement seems to be a bit 'planted'/ 'pre-planned'...

on a closer inspection, everything is too perfectly choreographed with perfect back stories.

 

It is like the rise of that Greta girl from out of nowhere or like that girl from Pakistan who came to the UK and got the Nobel prize. And whose father was coincidentally in 'education' sector and had close links to Gordon Brown or some UK politician..

 

As David Icke says, the cabal plans things well in advance, decades ahead in fact..

 

and so it might not be entirely improbable that there is more to this story than meets the eye, and the cabal does incubate multiple future 'projects' to be released when required. 

 

One thing that I have always wondered about is why all 'shady' characters have this compulsive 'urge' to relocate to the UK. Father is a financier?, as per an internet search. And they were settled in beautiful grand Canada that welcomes immigrants and supports them in many ways... Why did they choose to move to tiny island of UK? That raises a doubt in my mind that this story has unfolded as per a 'script'.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, m754 said:

 

To me now the whole story of this great success/ achievement seems to be a bit 'planted'/ 'pre-planned'...

on a closer inspection, everything is too perfectly choreographed with perfect back stories.

 

It is like the rise of that Greta girl from out of nowhere

 

I've got a Greta vibe off her from the start.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...