Bill Cooper calls David Icke out on his reptillian BS years ago

1 minute ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Okay so Bill was also a bullshit artist but still I think his points on David are 100% valid

Thanks for sharing that though, bullshit artists as far as the eye can see... 

Yeah, he tells a lot of truth, but he often placed a lot of blame on Aryans, like a proto-Alex Jones.

That's well poisoners for you though, they mix truth with lies.

His subversive misdirections have been a long running topic on 4chan.

Bill Copper was into aliens an shit, but lets focus on Icke.

Icke's shapeshifting reptilians is on the money if you studied ancients like the Nagas & also the reptilian mindset, as in  the last year has been a perfect example of how people are possessed through fear. You havent noticed?

Paedo vampires like Ed Heath also 1000% possessed...probably raped repeatably as a boy, as part of ritual.

This is all too much for most people, who dont research & the general public..Icke was researching all sorts, like Mother of Darkness Castle & Kathy Obrien.

Maybe you are a total materialist FBG & dont see the spiritual war we are going through right now. Is easy to call someone a shill.

I question the Adam Greens, who just put shit out from Jewish supremacists like its some kind of truth, what they are pushing.

• Thanks 1

I think it's kind of funny how humans love to judge others by a standard of perfection and condemn them when they fall short. Standard operating procedure of the ego. Of course humans will do the same thing to themselves---and it's all just the ego keeping them in a state of untruth/illusion because that is the "realm" that it rules. The predator/parasite artificial "self".

Most people know arrogance is a trait of the ego, but so is inferiority. So is "positive" and "negative". 2-faced liar and inversion artist.

We left "Perfection' to have this experience, to look for it here or expect it is quite stupid. This is The Realm Of Stupid, it doesn't exist anywhere outside of fantasies and illusions of the egoMatrix.

Try not to take it too seriously?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, novymir said:

I think it's kind of funny how humans love to judge others by a standard of perfection and condemn them when they fall short. Standard operating procedure of the ego. Of course humans will do the same thing to themselves---and it's all just the ego keeping them in a state of untruth/illusion because that is the "realm" that it rules. The predator/parasite artificial "self".

Most people know arrogance is a trait of the ego, but so is inferiority. So is "positive" and "negative". 2-faced liar and inversion artist.

We left "Perfection' to have this experience, to look for it here or expect it is quite stupid. This is The Realm Of Stupid, it doesn't exist anywhere outside of fantasies and illusions of the egoMatrix.

Try not to take it too seriously?

All the people I could have a dig at right now, Icke is definitely not up there on my list.🤨

Plenty who are, Tony Bliar was patrolled out again for 911 today, beating the war drums, all these blatant DEMONS loving this.

Pushing for jabbing 2 year olds like Fauci.

And the majority carry on like its a just another day.

No interdimensional dark force fuckery going on right now on this planet. Like these freaks are human??

• Like 1

Reps existing or not? ET intervention though is a cert for me. They are trying to upgrade/downgrade our DNA now as we speak with their jab. This has been done before in history and we are the result (the missing link from neanderthal to modern day man was blatant intervention).

Edited by Brad the lad

So did Alan watt. 

When I first got into David's work I did believe for a while in reptilians then steered away. The ironic thing is though as I've got older I actually do believe there is something not human about the elites and certain people of influence. I believe it's more multidimensional than people actually shape shifting, although the evilness probably does manifest in the physical at times.

And I do have the up most respect for David for going into such things despite the obvious ridicule.

It seems to be custom practice these days that we don't really bring up any ET influence in the main topics simply because it might put some people off who aren't ready to go down that route and are just begging to wake up, especially with the whole convid thing. I agree with that custom practice.

The paranormal and Fortean aspect on the old David icke forum used to be teaming with life it's not so much now which I feel is a shame because that used to be a big part of David's work. But Its also understandable when the nwo is breathing down our necks. Truth vibrations was a good book. 

I was listening to Alan Watt cutting through the faketrix around 2004 he used to do some good shows, but come across deeply paranoid also, as in doom monger, bit of a feeder...then I guess he must have sold out to coz he started appearing on Alex Jones show also. Funny tho Alan never really mention the J's much.

Icke does parrot other peoples work as his own, or whatever resonates with him at the time, then throw in his own theories on top. Sabbateans for example & Saturn black cube, hexagon we was talking about long before he wrote about it. So pretty sure he used to get a lot of his ideas from the forum. Shows he was paying attention with the truth vibrations.

Reptilian Lower D, or spiritual entities entering people through Satanic rituals. We have 2 inbred royals, who both hang around with the 2 most famous predatory paedophiles in history. Charles had 2 other serial predatory friends, we are not talking late teens, but pre pubescent. He also loves partying with the Saudis.

Jimmy Savile was also a deep occultist. People who havent studied this topic I think are in denial..

Is shallow shit really. You cant know much about witchcraft if you dont know about shapeshifting & them being the actual head of freemasonry in England & Wales.. you think these inbred weirdos arnt into rituals..like all the native children they sacrificed.

Like Icke said, They Live is a documentary not a movie. I agree.

Just gets more obvious everyday.

Baal_(Demon).jpg

Has Icke ever said it was literal reptiles? I thought it was non-physical beings with reptilian like shapes that possess human beings. Call them reptilians or something else, it's about monstrous entities manipulating humanity from another realm. It doesn't make the elites literal aliens or being literally reptiles under a human skin, lol.

Edited by Firebird

1 hour ago, Firebird said:

Has Icke ever said it was literal reptiles? I thought it was non-physical beings with reptilian like shapes that possess human beings. Call them reptilians or something else, it's about monstrous entities manipulating humanity from another realm. It doesn't make the elites literal aliens or being literally reptiles under a human skin, lol.

From what I've read in Icke's books, I think he did once believe that some people were 'shape-shifting lizards', maybe back in the 90s, but he has long since moved on from that, to the concepts of extra-dimensional beings that can on occasion manifest themselves as reptilian due to their bloodlines.

But people do still use the "Icke thinks the Queen is a lizard" thing to beat him with.