Are we doing the Georgia Guidestone thing?

Dawn

The Georgia Guidestone thing (taking the world population down to 500 million) is a conspiracy theory I never gave much credence to until recently. 

Maybe it’s just wishful thinking on my part.. But does anyone else see compiling evidence that the Covid vaccinated are about to be exterminated? 

A year and a half later they are still pushing this fake pandemic and these experimental vaccines. They really really want people to take this vaccine for a virus that they never even pretended was very deadly. And they never even claimed the vaccine would keep you from catching it. It’s like every press conference or article gives 5 reasons why you shouldn’t bother taking the vaccine and then ends with encouraging you to take it. Is it a fucking intelligence test? 

In the US today, Biden just put forth a get more people vaccinated plan. Which included continuing to strong arm teachers, hospital employees, and federal employees, into vaccination. He’s even trying to get OSHA to mandate that every company over 100 employees needs to mandate vaccination or provide weekly negative Covid tests. But pretty sure that’s just talk..

There really have been no consequences for not getting vaccinated so far. Ton of talk. Ton of threats.. but in reality any business where I have to wear a mask, so does a vaccinated person. 

There are a couple of aforementioned big career fields affected… But if you had to call out the most corrupt fields… I mean, if you truly wanted to make the world a better place.. You would have to get rid of the brainwashing education system. You would have to demolish the medical establishment that does its best to keep people sick. You would need to topple the Federal governments. I guess those are career fields you can’t be in without being corrupt or hopelessly indoctrinated. 

Anyhow, part of the new vaccination plan includes protecting the already vaccinated from “variants” by providing access to monoclonal antibody therapy. Monoclonal antibodies are man made proteins that target a specific antigen in your system. The MAB they are talking about in relation to Covid is called Sotrovimab, which is designed to target and attach to the spike protein portion of the coronavirus.

If you think of a picture of the coronavirus…the spike proteins are the spikes protruding from the ball. It is the spike protein’s job to penetrate the cell so the virus can spread more rapidly. 

Now I know some of you good little researchers are going, “Hmmm now wait a minute..” “Isn’t the spike protein the portion of the coronavirus that the mRNA vaccines teach your body to make?!!” Why yes it is. Yes indeed. 

So we have the President of the United States advocating and stocking the shelves with a therapy that attacks, what the vaccine just taught your body to grow. 

What could go wrong there? 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

And I tell ya, after a year and a half of being treated like a grandma killing, science denying, plague spreader… I’m actually rooting for a mass extermination. Georgia Guidestone it up baby!! Let’s New World Order this bitch!!

We need to boot the subservient idiots who are afraid of sunshine and hugs out of our gene pool for the betterment of our species. 

Two years ago, I would never entertained such dark thoughts. So if the goal was to limit the trauma of the survivors by making them hate the preachy and soon to be dead vaccinated - mission accomplished. I guess these celebrities and politicians weren’t as bad of actors as I thought. 

Mmmm and if the elite really do use young blood for anti-aging, there will be oodles and oodles of orphans because children under 12 have not been approved for vaccination. Otherwise, that is just a nice way to avoid killing children who can still be saved if we take their stupid parents out of the picture. 

F3C543DD-8822-41C4-9136-2EF1FB04663F.jpeg

6B0F1364-32D0-4499-A76C-25B23FA4BD7D.jpeg

• Like 1

Whilst I’ve always thought it is about depopulation, at the moment they need a large number of sheep who outnumber the awake imo. So maybe some placebos, or some not as bad as others. However maybe once total control is set up, maybe a booster jab can do the rest

On 9/10/2021 at 6:30 AM, Dawn said:

The Georgia Guidestone thing (taking the world population down to 500 million) is a conspiracy theory I never gave much credence to until recently. 

Maybe it’s just wishful thinking on my part.. But does anyone else see compiling evidence that the Covid vaccinated are about to be exterminated? 

A year and a half later they are still pushing this fake pandemic and these experimental vaccines. They really really want people to take this vaccine for a virus that they never even pretended was very deadly. And they never even claimed the vaccine would keep you from catching it. It’s like every press conference or article gives 5 reasons why you shouldn’t bother taking the vaccine and then ends with encouraging you to take it. Is it a fucking intelligence test? 

In the US today, Biden just put forth a get more people vaccinated plan. Which included continuing to strong arm teachers, hospital employees, and federal employees, into vaccination. He’s even trying to get OSHA to mandate that every company over 100 employees needs to mandate vaccination or provide weekly negative Covid tests. But pretty sure that’s just talk..

There really have been no consequences for not getting vaccinated so far. Ton of talk. Ton of threats.. but in reality any business where I have to wear a mask, so does a vaccinated person. 

There are a couple of aforementioned big career fields affected… But if you had to call out the most corrupt fields… I mean, if you truly wanted to make the world a better place.. You would have to get rid of the brainwashing education system. You would have to demolish the medical establishment that does its best to keep people sick. You would need to topple the Federal governments. I guess those are career fields you can’t be in without being corrupt or hopelessly indoctrinated. 

Anyhow, part of the new vaccination plan includes protecting the already vaccinated from “variants” by providing access to monoclonal antibody therapy. Monoclonal antibodies are man made proteins that target a specific antigen in your system. The MAB they are talking about in relation to Covid is called Sotrovimab, which is designed to target and attach to the spike protein portion of the coronavirus.

If you think of a picture of the coronavirus…the spike proteins are the spikes protruding from the ball. It is the spike protein’s job to penetrate the cell so the virus can spread more rapidly. 

Now I know some of you good little researchers are going, “Hmmm now wait a minute..” “Isn’t the spike protein the portion of the coronavirus that the mRNA vaccines teach your body to make?!!” Why yes it is. Yes indeed. 

So we have the President of the United States advocating and stocking the shelves with a therapy that attacks, what the vaccine just taught your body to grow. 

What could go wrong there? 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

And I tell ya, after a year and a half of being treated like a grandma killing, science denying, plague spreader… I’m actually rooting for a mass extermination. Georgia Guidestone it up baby!! Let’s New World Order this bitch!!

We need to boot the subservient idiots who are afraid of sunshine and hugs out of our gene pool for the betterment of our species. 

Two years ago, I would never entertained such dark thoughts. So if the goal was to limit the trauma of the survivors by making them hate the preachy and soon to be dead vaccinated - mission accomplished. I guess these celebrities and politicians weren’t as bad of actors as I thought. 

Mmmm and if the elite really do use young blood for anti-aging, there will be oodles and oodles of orphans because children under 12 have not been approved for vaccination. Otherwise, that is just a nice way to avoid killing children who can still be saved if we take their stupid parents out of the picture. 

F3C543DD-8822-41C4-9136-2EF1FB04663F.jpeg

6B0F1364-32D0-4499-A76C-25B23FA4BD7D.jpeg

You know...that is pretty dark...I get regular thoughts of anger towards the ignorant...I rather be happy though and not be angry, but I have been putting up with it ...