Jump to content

How to keep our teeth healthy?


Seeker
 Share

Recommended Posts

The most important constituents are fat soluble vitamin A + D and K2.

 

How I get these is a good cod liver oil supplement such as Rosita or Greens Pastures (A, D) and grass fed butter, Anchor or Kerrygold are good enough (K2). You should eat these at the same time, I notice my teeth looking whiter and they feel stronger like a new layer has been created within hours.

 

So. This will remineralise your teeth like no tomorrow. All other recommendations for me help but without these vitamins in this form you are fighting a losing battle, for me anyway.

 

For more information on this look up a guy called Ramiel Nagel who wrote a book called "Cure tooth decay", and researched a guy called Dr Weston Price who found out this information many decades ago.

 

Also you should avoid glycerin and fluoride in tooth paste.

Edited by huggbye2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 10/7/2021 at 8:27 PM, huggbye2 said:

The most important constituents are fat soluble vitamin A + D and K2.

 

How I get these is a good cod liver oil supplement such as Rosita or Greens Pastures (A, D) and grass fed butter, Anchor or Kerrygold are good enough (K2). You should eat these at the same time, I notice my teeth looking whiter and they feel stronger like a new layer has been created within hours.

 

So. This will remineralise your teeth like no tomorrow. All other recommendations for me help but without these vitamins in this form you are fighting a losing battle, for me anyway.

 

For more information on this look up a guy called Ramiel Nagel who wrote a book called "Cure tooth decay", and researched a guy called Dr Weston Price who found out this information many decades ago.

 

Also you should avoid glycerin and fluoride in tooth paste.

Very interesting. Never heard of the butter thing. How much butter do you have with your oil?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, BeeThrive said:

I use charcoal toothpaste…love it….black toothpaste! 😁 

 

calcium and phosphorus for bone/teeth health……build from the inside. Grain diets are phosphorus heavy….calcium from greens/veg better than relying on milk/dairy.

I thought that you had to eat a ridiculous amount of greens to get the equivalent calcium as from dairy? Or is that not true?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@MrH. 

For me as a vegan it is a personal tenement and principle to rely on and therefore say calcium is best got from greens of soya milk as I must rely on it and adequately so.. So I don't infer it's hard to get calcium for a vegan. Or any greens lover for that matter. 

 

Other calcium sources may exist but I am not sure what they would be. Tofu packed with calcium is made of soya and is similar to drinking soya milk but solid with a delightful light texture. 😊 You can eat Tofu raw or gently cooked. I like it either way.  

Edited by TetraG
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TetraG said:

@MrH. 

For me as a vegan it is a personal tenement and principle to rely on and therefore say calcium is best got from greens of soya milk as I must rely on it and adequately so.. So I don't infer it's hard to get calcium for a vegan. Or any greens lover for that matter. 

 

Other calcium sources may exist but I am not sure what they would be. Tofu packed with calcium is made of soya and is similar to drinking soya milk but solid with a delightful light texture. 😊 You can eat Tofu raw or gently cooked. I like it either way.  

Thank you that's really helpful. I have been slowly transitioning towards a veg diet - the calcium issue that has always put me off because I need high amount. So this is excellent to know.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Mr H Nuts have calcium.

 

From Olamnuts.com...

¶ Calcium’s importance is not restricted to only the human bone’s health as they help maintain blood pressure and improve cholesterol levels too 

<< That was got by doing just a quick search but please look on Pinterest. Loads of nutritional information there;;; vegan and just about anything you can think of !!  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Mr H said:

I thought that you had to eat a ridiculous amount of greens to get the equivalent calcium as from dairy? Or is that not true?

Ill try to post a video about veg V dairy calcium absorption differences. It was a while ago i looked into it so brain not so fresh about the details.

 

Sesame seeds have one of the highest levels of calcium from plant based calcium. So if you like humous…the tahini in it is creamed sesame seeds…so youd get a good dose of calcium per spoonful of tahini. If youre not into humous/hummus….search for tahini recipes for inspiration, to use it in other ways.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BeeThrive said:

Ill try to post a video about veg V dairy calcium absorption differences. It was a while ago i looked into it so brain not so fresh about the details.

 

Sesame seeds have one of the highest levels of calcium from plant based calcium. So if you like humous…the tahini in it is creamed sesame seeds…so youd get a good dose of calcium per spoonful of tahini. If youre not into humous/hummus….search for tahini recipes for inspiration, to use it in other ways.

Ah thank you, I love tahini! No idea it had calcium in it! I should read the labels!

 

Video post would be amazing!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Ah thank you, I love tahini! No idea it had calcium in it! I should read the labels!

 

Video post would be amazing!!


I couldnt find 1 video containing all the info on calcium. 
 

Here’s a tahini link - https://drbenkim.com/recipestahinidressing.html

(almonds are also good for calcium and bone health minerals)

 

Calcium absorption issues are primarily due to other elements in the food we tend to consume while also eating calcium. These other aspects bind calcium, and bound calcium cannot be absorbed.

With plant foods the leaves with high oxalic acid - chard/spinach are oxalic acid leaves - yet kale is very low, while still having decent calcium.

 

Interestingly, theres more studies linking high dairy intake to bone fractures than there are linking dairy intake to strong bones. We get this all the time regarding any subject, various studies who’s conclusions contradict each other.  We then have to study the studies and delve into who performed the study, follow the money so to speak….who funded this research to be done, then we find the elephant in the room. 
 

https://iphysio.io/osteoporosis/

 

The idea of acidic blood by eating acid-forming foods like meat/grains/dairy is probably more significant for bone health than calcium intake. If we can reduce grains/meat/dairy and have larger portions of other foods - bone health will improve without us even adding calcium to the diet.

 

Blood PH has to be very specific. The body controls blood PH every second of our lives by taking alkaline calcium from bones and dumping it into the blood to keep ot at the correct PH. So consuming foods that have an effect on acidifying the blood (tables are online which foods) - the body has to rob more from the bones. 
 

I know a relative age 65 who eats mostly meat/breads/cheese/yogurt/butter and some fruit/veg as a side snack. She’s broken her foot and arm within the past few years. They did a bone porosity scan and test and her bones are really brittle. I was surprised due to her love of dairy. Her vit D was low. 
 

I couldnt find a study comparing bone density between vegans/vegetarians/omnivores that wasnt funded by state education dept…i.e government. So unsure if there are independent results been published.
 

If we focus on balancing phosphorus/calcium/vit D/K2 and not consuming over 50% of foods as ‘acid forming’ we’ll help bone health it seems.

 

https://www.forksoverknives.com/wellness/milk-myth-why-you-dont-need-dairy-for-calcium/

 


Im not a vegan promoter btw! Ive circled many diets for yrs on end and settle on veggie vegan with some organic dairy. We all have to find what works for us. Years ago i thought dairy would sort my bone health, and discovered i was wrong, so added tahini, kales and other plant based calcium too. If we can eat a different selection of foods that provides real wide variety, we get a nice selection of varied nutrients.

I have to supplement vit D as my location is climatically challenged, sunshine is rare.
 

 


 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chlorine dioxide solution as a mouthwash, aka "MMS", aka a weak acid added to a sodium chlorite solution and then diluted further, aka this stuff annihilates "bad" microbes, fungi, parasites etc. on contact with no negative consequences (unless you use too high a concentration, in which case it will burn). If you have bleeding gums, it will stop overnight, even where things like cordosyl have not worked. It kills bacteria, bad breath, plaque buildup, receding gums, tooth decay and toothache. Mix it with DMSO for serious cases where you need it to penetrate into tissue.

Edited by Apotheosis
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Apotheosis said:

Chlorine dioxide solution as a mouthwash, aka "MMS", aka a weak acid added to a sodium chlorite solution and then diluted further, aka this stuff annihilates "bad" microbes, fungi, parasites etc. on contact with no negative consequences (unless you use too high a concentration, in which case it will burn). If you have bleeding gums, it will stop overnight, even where things like cordosyl have not worked. It kills bacteria, bad breath, plaque buildup, receding gums, tooth decay and toothache. Mix it with DMSO for serious cases where you need it to penetrate into tissue.

 

DMSO should not be in the mouth!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Ethel said:

 

DMSO should not be in the mouth!

 

 

Rubbish.

 

Everything IN CONTEXT!

 

Then again, I don't think it's possible to have a reasoned discussion with someone who thinks that animal products, the most bio-available nutrient dense food there exists for human beings, are bad without making any distinction between factory farmed poison and outdoor bred, grass-fed , organic animal produce.

Edited by Apotheosis
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

 

 

Perhaps weakly diluted?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Goes without saying. Of course you shouldn't be swishing a mouthful of pure DMSO solvent around your teeth.  First the CDS dissolved in the appropriate amount of it, next the whole thing is diluted in water to create the mouthwash. You will know the CDS is dissolved in the DMSO as it loses its yellow color. You only need a tiny amount. The only way you are going to get the chlorine dioxide to penetrate to the roots when gum disease runs deep is with DMSO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Apotheosis said:

 

Goes without saying. Of course you shouldn't be swishing a mouthful of pure DMSO solvent around your teeth.  First the CDS dissolved in the appropriate amount of it, next the whole thing is diluted in water to create the mouthwash. You will know the CDS is dissolved in the DMSO as it loses its yellow color. You only need a tiny amount. The only way you are going to get the chlorine dioxide to penetrate to the roots when gum disease runs deep is with DMSO.

 

I have considered your wisdom and have decided to gargle with turpentine instead. It will also kill bacteria as long as I dilute it like you suggested. 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/7/2021 at 8:27 PM, huggbye2 said:

How I get these is a good cod liver oil supplement such as Rosita or Greens Pastures (A, D) and grass fed butter, Anchor or Kerrygold are good enough (K2).

 

So butter, not spread?

 

The cod liver oil delivers the A & D within it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...