Black Goo - AI/Transhumanism Sentience of Control - Optogenetics - RNA, Frequency’s and Scalar Waves - We’re being Assimilated

DannyUK

On 9/11/2021 at 3:06 PM, Rachel Underhill said:

Thanks very much Danny, just watched the first 2 vids, I hope everyone gets stuck into them just so much info that is going on right now to us here and around the world. Didn't know about the Black Goo though so great to learn something new. Much appreciated🙂

Thanks for your comments Rachel 😇

I’ve had a lot going on because of a house fire, so I haven’t been able to post on here as often but should be able to again soon.

During “lockdown” this happened and I spent about 6 months in a hotel room where I came across this black goo and researched some disturbing things involving “SuperSoilder” programs.

I would say there’s a lot of suspect information here, but people shouldn’t be quick to dismiss all of it.

I reckon this is genuine mind control and the very people behind this are using victims of mind control to drip feed true information but mixed within just enough bogus or questionable information to cast a certain amount of doubt by design and in their minds if they inform the public via these means they deserve to be able to get away with it.

Which is I’m pretty sure is exploit the human condition however they’d want to do so scientifically - which is another word really for occultism or Satanism, Science is just the accepted deliver at better exploiting nature, occultism repackaged and given PR spin and some form of understanding, even if it’s complete BS people accept it because it’s given some form of explanation.

This type of genetic experimentation has been going on for years in military bases for whatever and various ends.
I’m sure it’s happened before and got me researching the Anunnaki.
But this was relearned and understood again and exposed during WWI and WWII.

If you asked me what I think and feel is ultimately going on, on one hand they want to create an ideal slave race and not get rid of humanity altogether, but create the perfect order follower, via Optogenetics, tethering the human condition to technology and A.I. - Transhumanism.

Also, I genuinely believe there’s some form of entities that occultists are trying to liberate via altering the human condition so they can hold the physical form within our space, our environment.

This so why our environment is being changed. We are an Organism-Environment.
This means the body and “nature” which people often separate.

The body - A.I. and Vaccine - Nature - Geoengineering “Climate Change”.

5G is altering the frequency space, the aura so another form of consciousness can occupy the human body/vehicle eventually, that otherwise exists within another frequency state.

“The Black Shakes” - Too much tech damaging the auric field?

Via A.I. and Transhumanism technology, people are becoming permanently tethered and jacked into by these parasitic beings, that are otherwise engaged with by an occultist for some sort of energetic/information trade off.

The big pay of is that who tethers everyone else to these parasitic beings and controls how that is implemented.

As you can see…

We’re being mocked…

DE66DAF6-C474-4356-8BED-0DA2FA7AEB82.webp.f281aa2f9e95a1bb383853e4a4c0baf5.webp

The Venom Analogy 

9C2A5975-1762-4593-95C5-B6F1C8C24913.jpeg.1314bd467ad253b252d4a79eb12932af.jpegF0A3635E-9281-41AF-88EA-9704CD32BEC1.jpeg.7dc6408c474dd577261830b065a814f5.jpeg062FEAA1-E7DA-4DD0-BC7A-0CB57675224C.jpeg.9a616b1487a93e555e02727e8f2e6a3f.jpegB2156891-A940-4F92-81A4-DB79C1B91D14.jpeg.9ea01a120bdf99b8569eb4fad86e8214.jpeg0E5DB4D0-3291-4543-BFB4-3C8F3EC60C5A.jpeg.b92d20a747f3f9e847615d6df864d4fd.jpeg60005317-7DC1-4326-AC34-86773DBFE5B1.jpeg.07bc46505763bd12aba47f6353ec3e86.jpeg

C4CDBE61-9823-4BAF-A075-8E757F06A742.jpeg.96fb1e7ba99529e51cab14d35686c2be.jpeg

“Fear Gave Them Wings”

Then, there’s another aspect of the complete liberation of these beings that take over the physical space, mind and body, not just a parasite upon a host, they no longer need or desire being a parasite on a human host but take over and become the host, that means transforming what “human” is. 
I’d suggest many people are unknowingly parasitised and various levels of occultism embrace this to feed the parasitic entity for some sort of gain.

This would be the fall of man and the “closing of the gates of heaven”.
Closing the ability of ascension. This is how these beings would manifest in the physical form by the human condition being altered so the conscious space is limited and contained. The fall of man is the rise of demons.

28BB0049-C741-450C-AD1E-734C5A8063EF.jpeg.8e89a7e94e51c1103b3d3ed0023e5be6.jpeg
Moonchild 

A year or so before the beginning of World War I, a young woman named Lisa la Giuffria is seduced by a white magician, Cyril Grey, and persuaded into helping him in a magical battle with a black magician and his black lodge.
Grey is attempting to save and improve the human race and condition by impregnating the girl with the soul of an ethereal being — the moonchild. To achieve this, she will have to be kept in a secluded environment, and many preparatory magical rituals will be carried out. The black magician Douglas is bent on destroying Grey's plan. However, Grey's ultimate motives may not be what they appear.

F6BA0290-49B9-445C-A1B2-8363DEA27173.jpeg.a12db0a8e06ce95dda872d5ad05f2df3.jpeg

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

Hi Danny, let me tell you what happened whilst i was living in a bus on a drove. I had this horrible energy coming over me every night for approx 3 nights in a row when i went to bed. Then 4th night it came and with it peadophelia thoughts with it, it was then i pulled a white light from my feet right up over my body and it vanished immediatly then a strong thought " its a test".  Next night it came and i drew the white light which was like lightening up from my feet and over my body and as the vile energy left i kicked it hard up the ass with the strongest intent i could then i was spinning like a ballerina with success.  My white light was not gently and loving but a powerful lightening a horizontal line all done in a split second.  Since then i am well aware people do have shit attatched that comes and goes and causes them to behave in certain ways as they have no clue they are being fed upon.

Now in the first lockdown as i was driving 8 miles to stables everyday the experience was this. As im driving the sensation was me and my car were seperate from outside and it seemed as though  outside was moving and me driving was not. I had to really concentrate on everything from driving and where i was going. I thought no wonder they don't want people driving around in cars as there would have been accidents on every corner. Obviously this was when they first turned on the 5g.  I felt it again a month or so ago but only briefly for a few hundred yards driving along.  

I expected to be living wild and free by now but my horse has had injuries and illness that has prevented this. Fingers crossed things improve from now on.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2021 at 8:28 AM, Rachel Underhill said:

Hi Danny, let me tell you what happened whilst i was living in a bus on a drove. I had this horrible energy coming over me every night for approx 3 nights in a row when i went to bed. Then 4th night it came and with it peadophelia thoughts with it, it was then i pulled a white light from my feet right up over my body and it vanished immediatly then a strong thought " its a test".  Next night it came and i drew the white light which was like lightening up from my feet and over my body and as the vile energy left i kicked it hard up the ass with the strongest intent i could then i was spinning like a ballerina with success.  My white light was not gently and loving but a powerful lightening a horizontal line all done in a split second.  Since then i am well aware people do have shit attatched that comes and goes and causes them to behave in certain ways as they have no clue they are being fed upon.

Now in the first lockdown as i was driving 8 miles to stables everyday the experience was this. As im driving the sensation was me and my car were seperate from outside and it seemed as though  outside was moving and me driving was not. I had to really concentrate on everything from driving and where i was going. I thought no wonder they don't want people driving around in cars as there would have been accidents on every corner. Obviously this was when they first turned on the 5g.  I felt it again a month or so ago but only briefly for a few hundred yards driving along.  

I expected to be living wild and free by now but my horse has had injuries and illness that has prevented this. Fingers crossed things improve from now on.

Hi Rachel I haven’t forgotten about your comment I have started a reply but been unable to finish, have a lot going on and too much to handle atm. I swear, someone or something has turned the psychic warfare up very recently!

EA5B0197-4004-47BE-9DE7-3C0FF2EE928F.jpeg.742735d11d078030164b9a3d5571e0ba.jpeg

Keep harping HAARPing on about it.
They’ve got to realise at some point.

What is happening for anyone interested as brief as possible can be, this will likely be 🚩 anyway 🙄

People are being disconnected from their auric fields 🌈 - their higher selves🕊 , higher states/potentials of consciousness, but who cares you weren’t using it anyway - by a whole host of ways from weather modification - poison in the environment - and so called medicine and foods - poison in the organism.

B59D4017-CCA7-4641-9E83-AD618D1AA6F1.jpeg.8df214fe7160c068be93ea7e474fb763.jpeg

This is ultimately designed to transform both, by creating problems we shouldn’t have to justify the “transcendence”, the transformation of humanity.

This is why we have the transgender hysteria, it’s all leading towards Transhumanism and the human race eventually being created in a lab scientifically and becoming more and more detached/genetically altered from the human condition. “The False Paradise”.

Human consciousness becoming assimilated into a central A.I. consciousness, the new source/Sun of the fallen reality, a lower, an alien fallen state by this altering of chakras and energetic fields.

We are being adjusted to become in tune with this technocracy by the removal of emotions and “self” identity. Not for any great spiritual end | not the intent of those behind this | but is deceiving and laughing in the face of this spiritual concept, so this fallen state can be produced by making a faceless, robotic society. Oxygen and breathing techniques have long been known to allow work with altered forms of consciousness and we are being suffocated.

47DD737A-96D7-4157-BB53-C646EBD0B119.jpeg.7cd8608a991b4ef71a60666eb3d35385.jpeg

This is all designed to interfere with the chakras of the body and the Earth via altering “Black Goo/Oil”. Altering of lay lines, fracturing energetic grids and producing new ones | Fracking - these are poisonous ☠️ injections into the earth.
Causing the sentient being of earth to respond and wire this up, like us to “cloud based technologies”. A technological electromagnetic field.
This is making both a technological substate, a sub reality. 
Using nanotechnology to hijack both and diminish, their light, their biophotons, their conscious, how beings interact with the sun, to that of a lower state of operation. Connected to a system that assimilates and imitates the former system, but is ultimately always seeking to change or eliminate something.
A fallen state!

(This includes the removal of organs in the body, such as sexual organs, this would reduce/remove the chakra related to this area. The other way, the energetic attack upon this chakra field, could then go on to “evolve” humanity down a certain path without the development of reproductive organs but instead, a loss of them altogether. The same goes for all parts of the body considered redundant or “nonessential” in human 2.0 until many parts are assimilated via technology, whilst the parts owning to the body are “phased out”.

This is especially true for the reduction of heart based energies and anything spiritual or creative. These are being reduced for a systematic and reactive based consciousness. The human condition is being used as a host by a parasite to liberate its state of consciousness but ultimately, this reduces our state of consciousness. The globalist death cult are seeking to implement this on behalf of this parasitic “alien” energy/consciousness.

This is what is happening by the occultist eugenists, seeking to control society, direct and evolve society down a certain road of which many of the people are very obviously blind, unaware, oblivious.)

This is being achieved via Quantum Dot Technologies and Optogenetics.
So, an artificial wavelength, an artificial auric field can be produced which assimilates and imitates the former, the only difference is, a certain people are in control of this. Or, a different people are in control of this than the former and this is seeking to reduce the former state.

D6C1FA99-72A0-441F-97A5-A6F9FAC29CEF.jpeg.347959ee708653258f90e6e78734af29.jpeg

413227F3-DBA3-40D0-B324-0876ECAB5D6E.png.16be5fa639533a235a1f8e9b9ad431d4.png

Where it may appear as if, the creator, the grand architect of the former has abandoned this network, we are used energetically, fed off by other entities, outside of our sight, outside of visible light within altered realms of consciousness, achieved via soul fracturing so, souls maybe fed off and manipulated by lesser beings without this energy, as a means to understand, imitate and collect this energy as it doesn’t have the ability to create this, it doesn’t have access to the source and can’t assimilate this energy.

It can only be collected by means of deception, so society will submit towards their own downfall and on some level, have to be aware of this.

DFFE25E2-C982-442A-AE97-7853F46BB115.gif.9609b2c3175f1b7101e21d02dd357077.gif

It must feed off this energy through death, suffering and counterspirit.

Ultimately, by creating a soul destroying experience for humanity.

This controlled state of consciousness, this assimilated state that is imitating the former, will be paraded around as “we are all one, universal/global consciousness”, once this influence of control has been completely initiated, by the interconnection of technology and the banishment of former auric fields that are being disconnected from the human condition.

It is this which will ultimately remove the potential/possibility of ascension and cut off higher states of consciousness, closing the gates of heaven. All of this has quite obviously been being studied for many years via programs carried out via the military. 

Don’t take my word for it, don’t just accept this and certainly, don’t just deny this because you don’t understand it or how any of this could be possible!☝️
This is just a basic gist and understanding, I’m sure there’s much more to understand to this and what exactly is going on here…

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just so there's no confusion, this is the shilling version, pushing this shit as justifying it.

This shit is nanotech and it's in the so called vaccines, not COVID.

It's happening under the guise of COVID.

Transhumanism and nut job take over the world characters in kids cartoons so people dismiss the reality as being a "Conspiracy Theory".

Edited by DannyUK

On 10/4/2021 at 7:02 AM, alexa said:

SMART Cities and Transhumanism foreshadowing above definitely 🙄

Nanotech could potentially damage DNA and deliver drugs to specific areas in the body 🤔

Changing how cells communicate and even communicate to other cells.

Potential health risks, they don't say.

Walking dumbed down receivers!

Most definitely!

SMART CITY - MEGA CITY

Another Foreshadowing Movie

Black Goo - Falklands

Optogenetics - Example light impulses confusing/hypnotising the brain 🧠 into a trance or distortion 

Kids Version 

A tall tale...

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1