Can we stop pretending that sex & procreation are a good thing?

Wamrage

4 minutes ago, loady said:

each and evey single one of us has preplanned our life before we were born on a deeper layer, i know you think you cant  go against it but you can, becuse the deepest you is allknowing

and all being, all soul contracts and everything else could be transcended becuse all these layers can only hide your deepest acces to your being by various mind and energy locks  (multidimensionell hypnosis but they can never ever severe you form  your core in a objective way,

I am me. And there is no consensus from me to it. From my perspective I could not learn anything here and for that reason it tried a bit hard to demonstrate a different and broader perspective visually here on this layer. I don't care that it exists. I am not interested in anything omniscient. Knowing means being held captive here..

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Origin said:

I am me. And there is no consensus from me to it. From my perspective I could not learn anything here and for that reason it tried a bit hard to demonstrate a different and broader perspective visually here on this layer. I don't care that it exists. I am not interested in anything omniscient. Knowing means being held captive here..

im not sure were youre getting at here, but if you refeer to an nde experience  (read some of your other posts) as your proof  that the matrix is inescapable or that you understand reality becuse of it i can assure you an nde is very very low  in comparison to the all emcompassing  awareness in the core of our being, you were still in the matrix just another layer of it.  as many the degrees of consiousness that seperates the the nde realms apart from our 3d world  , infinitely more are the degress of awarenees that seperates our true home from the nde realms. you are  vastly underestimating your true self and the level of multidimensionell hynosis that we are under. its  a very monstrous and cold force that has taken a grip over humanity,

Edited by loady

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, loady said:

im not sure were youre getting at here, but if you refeer to an nde experience  (read some of your other posts) as your proof  that the matrix is inescapable or that you understand reality becuse of it i can assure you an nde is very very low  in comparison to the all emcompassing  awareness in the core of our being, you were still in the matrix just another layer of it.  as many the degrees of consiousness that seperates the the nde realms apart from our 3d world  , infinitely more are the degress of awarenees that seperates our true home from the nde realms. you are  vastly underestimating your true self and the level of multidimensionell hynosis that we are under. its  a very monstrous and cold force that has taken a grip over humanity,

NDE's do not know the truth, neither do the so-called UFO Experiencer. Or those perceive it as God/Angels. I wouldn't call it monstrous I just don't agree with the way it does certain things. Better said when it is bored it should become a bit more creative. And I don't want to exist in that either..

Edited by Origin

3 minutes ago, Origin said:

NDE's do not know the truth, neither do the so-called UFO Experiencer. Or those perceive it as God/Engels. I wouldn't call it monstrous I just don't agree with the way it does certain things. Better said when it is bored it should become a bit more creative. And I don't want to exist in that either..

yes i agree with you  in as so far that angels and nde realms  and even the  elohim are very low   in awarenees in  compairson to the awareness   residing in the real source. 

besides man could elevate themsleves to angelic and sons of god status  level in ancient  egypt  and sumeria trough occult rites, nothing special with  those levels of attainments.

12 minutes ago, loady said:

yes i agree with you  in as so far that angels and nde realms  and even the  elohim are very low   in awarenees in  compairson to the awareness   residing in the real source. 

besides man could elevate themsleves to angelic and sons of god status  level in ancient  egypt  and sumeria trough occult rites, nothing special with  those levels of attainments.

There are no separate realms because everything is the same. And it's here and all around us. I just don't like being manifested at the most insignificant point imaginable..:classic_biggrin: I am interested in being somewhere else...And without it.

11 minutes ago, Origin said:

There are no separate realms because everything is the same. And it's here and all around us. I just don't like being manifested at the most insignificant point imaginable..:classic_biggrin: I am interested in being somewhere else...And without it.

well my friend i didnt write about omnipotense and omnipresence  for nothing.. i wish you all the luck in your future endeavours and hope you attain that which you seek someday.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, loady said:

well my friend i didnt write about omnipotense and omnipresence  for nothing.. i wish you all the luck in your future endeavours and hope you attain that which you seek someday.

There are only two possibilities. Either it forces me into this pre-set system and against my will or it releases me. 

5 hours ago, loady said:

if you ever come at me with your horsecrap again that is how you will be dealt with everytime. now carry on fetching your soul for your serpent  masters you sick viper defender, i promise you that youll pay someday for misleading people. 

twat.

what the hell re you even talking about. I've never even interacted with you on this site.