The Delingpod (James Delingpole Podcasts)

RobSS

James Delingpole interviews Clif High (8th September, 2021)

Clif High is a computer scientist, linguist and enthusiastic futurist who has been credited as the founder of the Predictive Linguistics field. Clif believes we can write our futures through the uses of language."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7h59e5VRG2cA/

Edited by RobSS

It's a long interview. One thing that caught my attention was James Delingpole saying he's started taking fermented skate liver oil to help clear his pineal gland, which prompted me to do some research. There's quite a lot of information about fermented skate liver oil on the internet. James mentions fermented skate liver oil at about 30'30". Discussion about the pineal gland begins a bit earlier in the interview, at 27'15".

Edited by RobSS
Highlighted video timeline stamps

In the interview there's also a discussion about how to help the body detoxify itself from Covid vaccines.

Discussion about the Covid vaccine starts at 48'00".

Discussion about Covid vaccine detoxification starts at 01:08:40.

There's also some discussion about vaccine detoxification in the comments section under the video.

Edited by RobSS

From 01:12:00, Cliff High starts speaking about the "Bug", a kind of other dimensional mantis being. He claims he met the Bug in hyper space. He says this bug controls the government and is even responsible for white genocide.

Edited by RobSS

"There's never been a time like this..."

From 23'30", Clif High says that in this reality, the materium has been hijacked, and that humanity has been put under a spell and this spell has been hanging over humanity for thousands and thousands of years, and every so often this spell is renewed on a mundane level, for example with the events of 9/11, almost exactly 20 years ago. He says humanity is now globally going through a process in which this ancient spell is being broken... it's being lifted, and that it's about to be totally lifted so this spell will no longer exist, but before we reach this crossing many people will die and leave us. This change is going to undo thousands of years of history and we're going to start fresh. Clif High says, "It's going to be the most sparkling, diamond of pure change that could [ever happen]... it's a great gift to all."

Edited by RobSS

"The Self Organising Collective"

From 38'35", Clif High discusses the dangers of "hopium", and then starts talking about a "self organising collective" (SOC), who are a group of people who've been working behind the scenes for a solution.

Gavin Ashenden interviewed by James Delingpole

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7buBpt19pn5F/

Gavin Ashenden was an Honorary Chaplain to the Queen from 2008 until his resignation in 2017.

In the interview James Delingpole asked Gavin Ashenden if he thought we're in the end-times (from: 24'56"):

Oh, the end-time... the apocalypse that's a really bad, yes... there's an awful sense - of whatever language you/we use - we're certainly at the close of a civilisation, and it may be bigger than that, yes, I agree... and you work but you and I have had the most wonderful life to live... we've lived in great stable comfort. Inflation frightened me a great deal and unemployment frightened me. Covid has not frightened me, but but I do fear that the next 10 years are going to be difficult for our civilization, partly because we're self-destructing... our culture is committing suicide. It's having a most dreadful... it's not just having an identity crisis, it's willing its own destruction and doesn't know why.

Edited by RobSS

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2021 at 9:40 AM, RobSS said:

From 01:12:00, Clif High starts speaking about the "Bug", a kind of other dimensional mantis being. He claims he met the Bug in hyper space. He says this bug controls the government and is even responsible for white genocide:

James Delingpole interviews Clif High (8th September, 2021)

When Clif High talks about bugs that look like mantises controlling humanity, what he describes is set out in the 1998 film, "A Bug's Life"... (spoiler alert) three very short clips that tidily give a general summary of the story:

On 9/9/2021 at 9:29 AM, RobSS said:

It's a long interview. One thing that caught my attention was James Delingpole saying he's started taking fermented skate liver oil to help clear his pineal gland, which prompted me to do some research. There's quite a lot of information about fermented skate liver oil on the internet. James mentions fermented skate liver oil at about 30'30". Discussion about the pineal gland begins a bit earlier in the interview, at 27'15".

So, after doing some research on fermented skate liver oil two weeks ago, I decided to order some, and try it out.

The first day I cautiously took one capsule with my last meal of the day, and that night I had very vivid dreams. I usually dream a lot, and now and then I have the odd vivid dream but not often. It could be a coincidence but it didn't feel like a coincidence.

The next day I took one in the morning, one at lunchtime and one in the evening, and again I had very vivid dreams, I'd almost say the dreams were a bit much.

So the next day, I took two in the morning and two at lunchtime. My dreams were quite vivid that night but not as vivid as the previous two night. This may have been because my body was getting used to the oil, or it could've been because I didn't take one in the evening.

Subsequently, I've been taking between 2 and 4 capsules a day, everyday, morning and lunchtime. The vivid dreams have gone but the amount of normal dreams I have, have increased.

I've also noticed I sleep better (I wake up surprised I've slept right through, and haven't woken up in the night!), my mind feels a lot clearer (less fatigue due to better sleep), and my outlook feels definitely brighter.

It's claimed that fermented skate liver oil and detoxifies the pineal gland of calcium and fluoride.

Round about 2004, there was a big discussion about fluoride on this forum, which prompted me to start using fluoride free toothpaste.

All in all, I'd certainly recommend fermented skate liver oil!

If anyone decides to try fermented skate liver oil themselves, I recommend doing your own research and they are quite expensive.

Brand: Green Pasture

1 capsule: 500mg

Recommended daily dosage: 2 capsules

Edited by RobSS

• 2 weeks later...

Clif High says the global financial system will have it's "last gasping breath" sometimes between now and the end of the year. He doesn't think it'll get through this December at all. He says is will be a very crushing but interesting time because people need to know that we will get through this. It's not going to be the end of the world. It's only going to be the end of the world as we knew it, but the end of the world that we knew, was oppressive. It'll be a very terrible time indeed, but it liberates us, and we can create the best of times on the other side of it...

From 41:15":

https://rumble.com/vn8g65-red-october-end-of-world-as-we-knew-it-clif-high.html

Gerald Celente interviewed by Gerald Celente

Mostly talk about the deep state, the industrial military complex, big tech, drug dealers, big pharma, and the "economy", gold and bitcoin, and of course vaccines, and... there's hope for the future, but only if people can unite, otherwise divided we fall and we're finished...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7Az1pDvQ7Zc6/

Edited by RobSS

From 00'40" into the video:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7Az1pDvQ7Zc6/

James Delingpole:

Tell me what the fuck is going on? Because it's baffling me...

Gerald Celente:

No I can't!

What is going on now is unprecedented in world history [...] Something very, very big is going on... I could use the word "demonic" to describe it, but I don't know how it happened, why it happened, and what is behind it.