Ziggy

Just now, Dann said:

nor is jesus the real christ.

Nor is Jesus the real Jesus. The Jesus of the Christians is a Sun God, the real Jesus was not called Jesus, was not born on 25th December and most probably died on the cross and didn't ascend to heaven. He was not the son of God any more than we all are, he was not God incarnate.

But whoever he was, he was 'A' Christ.

jesus was a sinagoge priest, he is a son of the elohim royal family line, but the elder jews wanted to get rid of him, but by jewish law they could not because he was part of the jewish royal family line, so they had the romans do it.

under jew law you got stoned to death by stones, under roman law you got cruccified.

so these jews found away to get rid of him, because they wanted to rule it, and he was becoming very popular.

so they could not accuse him of anything, so they used the romans to put him on the cross and cruciffy him, but then they took him off the cross and the romans told him he must leave, it's one of the roman ranking officers who tells them to remove him from the cross, because the cross is only for thieves and the two thieves remain but jesus is taken down and is told to leave by one of the roman officers . jesus leaves to asia, india, learns buddist phylosophy, joins with some monks there, it's the exodus of jesus.

i don't think he died on the cross, this is a fable i think. they did not find anything, they faked his death, there is no trace of him being inside of that tume.

i could be wrong and he died on the cross, but that is less probable.

so they just wanted him gone, and they did that with the roman law, jesus was accused of breaking roman law, not jew law, but it was ploted by these elder jews who wanted power for them over israel and to get jesus away from israel.

some say he was this bloodliner of the serpent gods, some say he was half god like.

it does not matter , he is not the christ, only the christ of the jews.

the christ is the original source, the cross that is the original symbol of nature represents the christ, but this cross first appears in nature, then in religion.

the cross is a symbol of nature , but integreated into religion, so religions took it from nature.

it does not matter, Jesus is not the Christ, he cannot be, he roamed as a man on this very earth. at best someone who does this is a representative of christ, not 'the christ'

such postures gives rise to worshiping an image of a man imprinted on a wall, to worship the man, the snake, the image of your god on a freaking wall. to pray to a man that is drawn on the church wall or on the dome of the wall that extends upwards. god is in the dome above watching down from the church dome.

and you go to pray to the man that is inside the dome, god or jesus drawn above the church wall where the wall sealing forms a dome above, you worship the dome god.

i see them all the time how they crawl to church like maggots and mentions god one million times a day, once something go's bad they invoke god, they say ooo god please give me give me, look god what happened to me.

god please i can't cross the fucking street, i need your help, once something go's wrong it's god invokation, like god needs to rule their everyday life.

so jesus is not Christ, and god is not it either.

if you want to continue to pray to god and jesus, go ahead continue to pray to snakes.

these jesus and god are saturn like characters, snakes.

3 minutes ago, Dann said:

so they could not accuse him of anything, so they used the romans to put him on the cross and cruciffy him, but then they took him off the cross and the romans told him he must leave, it's one of the roman ranking officers who tells them to remove him from the cross, because the cross is only for thieves and the two thieves remain but jesus is taken down and is told to leave by one of the roman officers . jesus leaves to asia, india, learns buddist phylosophy, joins with some monks there, it's the exodus of jesus.

i don't think he died on the cross, this is a fable i think. they did not find anything, they faked his death, there is no trace of him being inside of that tume.

i could be wrong and he died on the cross, but that is less probable.

so they just wanted him gone, and they did that with the roman law, jesus was accused of breaking roman law, not jew law, but it was ploted by these elder jews who wanted power for them over israel and to get jesus away from israel.

Yes others have speculated that Jesus did not die on the cross, that deserves its own thread. Even the Muslims believe they put a likeness up. Some think it was staged - he was taken down after a few hours yet it took days to die from crucifixion. The Muslims have it that Jesus went to Kashmir afterwards.

The Buddhists do have a record of a great healer called 'Isa' or 'Esa' who went and studied with them but that was before the crucifixion. They know this 'Esa' as Jesus. Its possible he went back there but others, spiritualists say he died of old age, can't remember where.

9 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Yes others have speculated that Jesus did not die on the cross, that deserves its own thread. Even the Muslims believe they put a likeness up. Some think it was staged - he was taken down after a few hours yet it took days to die from crucifixion. The Muslims have it that Jesus went to Kashmir afterwards.

The Buddhists do have a record of a great healer called 'Isa' or 'Esa' who went and studied with them but that was before the crucifixion. They know this 'Esa' as Jesus. Its possible he went back there but others, spiritualists say he died of old age, can't remember where.

yes and the name isu, from isus, meaning jesus in latin.

it's irelevant because they got you worshiping a man, an image of a man drawn on the wall.

look it's jesus the man, bow down to his image, to the image of man.

Edited by Dann

36 minutes ago, Dann said:

yes and the name isu, from isus, meaning jesus in latin.

it's irelevant because they got you worshiping a man, an image of a man drawn on the wall.

look it's jesus the man, bow down to his image, to the image of man.

I don't worship Jesus, I don't worship God much, an entity like God is above the desire to be worshipped.

Also, I only use the word God for convenience to convey a concept or idea.

13 hours ago, Dann said:

The matrix does have you. This material dimension we live in, our bodies connect to them to this god because we are focused on creating energies that connect to them. In my country is called Dumnezeu. Meaning god of the dome.The Word dum or dumne meaning dome.

This god is evil, it's gods actually.

So you feed energies to the bible god, all energies go's on that field where god is, and god makes sure by waging wars, keeps man focused on this energies.

and Bastards here are helping him  keep it this way, the priests who preach, then it's the hidden men the helpers of god.

There are many people involved.

The material world resonates to different frequencies, one of this is to this god to this dimension where the dome of god is.

It's the food man eats that makes him resonate to these and his mind set.

Like to break free you have to eat mostly greens and to change mind set.

God hates vegetation and raw greens, of course he hates them because he is a fucking asshole and made out of trash.

So to break free from Jesus and God  you must resonate at other frequencies that does not include processed foods and lots of meat.

This is the truth. Unfortunate is that we can't abstain from sweets, chips, meats,and other processed garbage, these make life so much easy and less difictult, you're in god's hands, life is easy. 

You eat barbeque the bliss of ignorance, god eats too after you.  Grilled bliss of ingorance. 

This bliss on this energetic level, going with the flow is what connects one to that dimension.

I can't cope with my self " I want some one to push my weelchair" let god do it in "barbeque stile mode"

Life is so easy plugged into this matrix, connected where they have their dome, it feeds the dome of god so god can  remain in power.

You feed him(them, actually along with their children), don' call nature evil when it decides to wipe you out,  know why it will decide to wipe you out.

Nothing to worry about  really...the True Nature has already sorted out that thing you speak of...the imposter...the false nature...

It just takes some time for the believers(of the false) to realize their error....they will eventually.

IT did it through-with the man called "Jesus". IT IS DONE.

cover_Steppenwolf69 Full.jpg

Christ.jpg

Edited by novymir

14 minutes ago, novymir said:

Nothing to worry about  really...the True Nature has already sorted out that thing you speak of...the imposter...the false nature...

It just takes some time for the true-believers(of the false) to realize their error....they will eventually

cover_Steppenwolf69 Full.jpg

Christ.jpg

haha nature does not care about people in general, it only cares about a few, if it did care about everyone these gods would be long gone.

it has the right not to care, but it can get angry and ravish the believers of god.  

there is nothing set, if things continue on this path there is a cataclysmic event, this path as in trash.

i personally don't give a shit about man, who cares about trash, i don't. no one should, they like crawl for money and do anything, you can't take away meat from them because it's like life support for them, they need it more than oxygen.  

look at this  earth, it looks like a fast food dumpster, a trash bin with animals locked up as meat reserves so man does not run out of it.

there is nothing taken care of, it's worst than ever just look around you, people have become trash puppets, animated like a walking trash can.

i'm sorry you must live on another planet

Edited by Dann

2 minutes ago, Dann said:

haha nature does not care about people in general, it only cares about a few, if it did care about everyone these gods would be long gone.

it has the right not to care, but it can get angry and ravish the believers of god.  

there is nothing set, if things continue on this path there is a cataclysmic event, this path as in trash.

i personally don't give a shit about man, who cares about trash, i don't. no one should, they like crawl for money and do anything, you can't take away meat from them because it's like life support for them, they need it more than oxygen.  

look at this fucking earth, it looks like a fast food dumpster, a trash bin with animals locked up as meat reserves so man does not run out of it.

there is nothing taken care of, it's worst than ever just look around you, people have become trash puppets, animated like a walking trash can.

i'm sorry you must live on another planet

I just live with The Truth.

1 minute ago, novymir said:

I just live with The Truth.

that is just you, not everyone else.

there is a very very thin line left, and the gloves come off. it's in my dreams, in my core being.

it told me, that it will wipe it clean if they do not stop and they are not going to.

god is going to keep bothering me asking me to eat pork chops and it's going to bother others to go to church to knele before the great man.

and man is going to continue on it's path to ego centric trophies.   

i don't think the future looks good, just my opinion, it's going to get worst and the events we have seen unfold are the begining of a cataclysmic era where nature just wipes man off.