What is the true purpose of the pineal gland?

Besides regulating hormones like melatonin, what’s its more spiritual purpose. It’s in our bodies, there must be a reason for it being there, hinting that it’s supposed to be used. Unless it’s just for that final dmt rush as we die. 

One obvious thing is that there is an attack on the pineal gland, fluoride, gmos, chemtrails, vaccines, emf etc all hinder its use. So the elite want it suppressed in the average person. Maybe to impair their intuition, making them susceptible to mind control and the inability of a questioning independent thought. Or maybe the pineal gland can be used for greater things than just intuition. 

On the other hand, there appears to be some sort of new age spiritual trap. Perhaps as we are not educated on the pineal gland and spirituality, us amateurs could be prone to mistakes when trying to use it, resulting in negative experiences. 

Theres no doubt the human brain is absolutely incredible, with most of it in the subconscious and not used at it’s full potential. I’ve seen people say the third eye is Satan’s eye or something similar, as you’ll see demons with it. That may be the case, if doing things wrongly. I don’t believe we would have this in our human bodies if it was such a negative thing. I think it’s a very powerful tool we have, that can be used for very good and very dark things. We have good intentions, but with deliberate lack of education and disinformation, some of us end up opening ourselves to something negative rather than something positive. 

What do you all think on here? I enjoy reading about it, but can’t say I’d want to experiment with it again. 

Edited by Seeker

15 hours ago, Seeker said:

Besides regulating hormones like melatonin, what’s its more spiritual purpose. It’s in our bodies, there must be a reason for it being there, hinting that it’s supposed to be used. Unless it’s just for that final dmt rush as we die. 

One obvious thing is that there is an attack on the pineal gland, fluoride, gmos, chemtrails, vaccines, emf etc all hinder its use. So the elite want it suppressed in the average person. Maybe to impair their intuition, making them susceptible to mind control and the inability of a questioning independent thought. Or maybe the pineal gland can be used for greater things than just intuition. 

On the other hand, there appears to be some sort of new age spiritual trap. Perhaps as we are not educated on the pineal gland and spirituality, us amateurs could be prone to mistakes when trying to use it, resulting in negative experiences. 

Theres no doubt the human brain is absolutely incredible, with most of it in the subconscious and not used at it’s full potential. I’ve seen people say the third eye is Satan’s eye or something similar, as you’ll see demons with it. That may be the case, if doing things wrongly. I don’t believe we would have this in our human bodies if it was such a negative thing. I think it’s a very powerful tool we have, that can be used for very good and very dark things. We have good intentions, but with deliberate lack of education and disinformation, some of us end up opening ourselves to something negative rather than something positive. 

What do you all think on here? I enjoy reading about it, but can’t say I’d want to experiment with it again. 

Pineal gland can be understood in one of the following two ways---

1) it is a vestigial organ (if we interpret this reality in physical terms) or

2) it is like a weak projection or reflection of an original ‘form’ if we truly understand who we are in abstract terms.

This is a dream within a dream within a dream within a.…

And we are way too deep within the dream simulation, in a ‘section’ that is firewalled off from true reality.

The original dreamer God had the power of creation ‘located’ roughly where we identify a pineal gland..

Our bodies are poor copies of that original form because at the point where we got trapped in ego-matrix, our power of creation through connection to divine was lost. 

What this freemason/ archontic created fake reality has done is give fake names to pre-existing true things and components of true earth body or god body and with each faker and faker dream  sequence, the actual power of that component weakens and is first boosted and then substituted artificially. It is like our endocrine and digestive system---which by the time trans-humanism is done—will be a vestigial system, like remnants of river paths in a now desert country. 

So we are  now trapped inside a dream and each ‘birth appearance’ just takes us deeper in the hellish frequency as long as we keep dying attached to the ego. 

Because it is our own ego that is playing the game, on both sides. 

The stronger our ego attachment becomes, the more horrific the ‘reality’ plays out: to serve 2 purposes—
1) to wake us up, and
2) if not awakened even after seeing the horrors, the next appearance of dream sequence will be one level down with a more condensed repeat cycle of the horror show, until we literally reach what is shown as ‘hell’ and the ‘devil’ in mythology and some religions—where the ego actually takes a real live form of a Devil and is torturing us, as all matter becomes sharply felt and painful to heightened senses (senses are same but in lower realms become more ‘sensitive’, such that everything seems like fire is burning as ‘matter’ takes us a denser form in co-evolution with us the dreamer).

In our current forms, not a single one of us can access the true nature of pineal gland. 

Or open the third eye literally. 

In our current reality/ dream sequence, that power is given as a metaphor. It is the eye of discernment and is directed towards self-knowledge.

Just as we have two eyes facing outwards, the third eye faces inwards. 

It ceases all forms of obeisance to the perceived attractions and joys of the fake dream reality and turns inward to go back home. 

This is because this dream sequence is trapped in ego matrix through and only through our own fascination with this fake reality. 

Even to reach that stage where the third eye of discerning knowledge and self-quest, is ‘activated’, one needs a series of practices and sensory disciplines to enable a true awakening.

All the peddlers of Third Eye opening and pineal gland activation are charlatans and are making money. Why do they successfully earn money through this route? Because in this fake realm controlled by baser instincts, or the ‘evil’ side, whichever activity serves to confuse humans and further their entrapment in ego matrix is highly rewarded. This is the law that works here.

Now without actual purification and mind control and withdrawal of senses, the third eye opening process will lead to hallucinations and projections of images that are already caught within our mind computer through current and previous dream sequences. 

You cannot run before you learn to walk.

First one needs to break the shackles of ego matrix and ‘ascend’ to awakened state and then the actual nature of pineal gland or third eye will be revealed. 

What will the ‘third eye’ discernment reveal?

It is our own dream—where we are giving control to the ego form, because we have forgotten who we are and are now so enamored by the drama of this fakeness, that we do not want to wake up. So we create more and more excuses through our ego selves of something happening to us that needs our attention here, something to fight for, some mission to achieve. 

As we grow weaker, rather we make ourselves weaker, by making our ‘enemy’ grander and scarier, and that gives us an excuse that we are helpless and must either go along or give up and ‘die’. 

We first need discipline on our minds and ‘bodies’ and complete, unwavering confidence that we are beyond this dream appearance and that this is fake. 

The first door out of here is unshackling ego bondage. 

For the lucky few, this will be the only door needed and they attain their true form. 

For the rest, the next dream appearance or simulation experience (what we call births), will be in a form and dimension where our sensory perceptions can see and experience higher powers. Again there will be the test of attachment and ego. And next dream birth..And so on..

What about the pineal gland powers?

The creative powers of ‘pineal gland’ and other unknown powers will then be revealed. 

Until then what we see are hallucinations and the demons we are shown or are able to see are the hidden forms of the dream simulation we are running. 

It is like a computer program where XYZ demon form has been assigned such powers and attributes and an icon is assigned with a tail and horns and stuff---all make-believe dream reality to play a simulation but we got caught in our own game. 

So we see that icon or form in dreams or hallucinations and assign meaning and symbolism to what we ‘see’ in our dream. 

If you notice nothing new happens or seldom does. 

The hallucination will just show the potential horror embedded in the dream simulation already running, there is nothing magical about it. 

And as for the weed hallucinators who see floating and wavy lines and stuff, they are accessing a ‘blank program’ because that particular chemical in herb suppresses the thinking mind, and accesses ‘blankness’. They cannot read the blankness because they do not have the interpretation program loaded in the current mind and body.

Actual meditation is a very hard disciplined practice. It does not result in a weed induced floating state nor in the images generated by ‘third eye opening’. 

However, when that state is accessed with discipline based upon sensory control, intellectual discernment and unattached state of mind, even if godly powers cannot be accessed (and rightly so because they are firewalled for us in our current state of ego based greedy greedy dirty lowly tiny self minds), what people can do is crush the illusion of the demons that appear in the field of our minds. 

We ‘see’ inwardly at the demons while in our very own dream state, and we see them for what they are and we bring them to heel.

This discipline needs to continue by watching our thoughts and minds in ‘waking’ state during the day and using certain practices before going to sleep as well, and so if at all that third eye access happens either with force or through deep sleep dreams, one can battle those demons every time and bring them to heel, and next time and next..

until one day effortlessly, the day you have no desire even to hate the evil side, the demons will be at your feet harnessed. 

Now while in the rest of the current dream body ie. living out the rest of your years in human body, you need to keep this state in control, through discipline and practice, there is no floating or la di da new age spiritual imagery associated with this practice...,

it is sheer discipline of watching your thoughts, your mind, your responses, and then when you awaken from this dream, that is ‘die’, you will have gone at least one step closer to your true self.

• Like 2

On 9/7/2021 at 5:54 AM, Seeker said:

From my experience - after working on the pineal gland - the result is that you have more noumenal experiences. For me this is with entities very occasionally. But more so for me, an acute awareness of the subconscious activity. You mention that this is located in the brain - but my experience is that it occurs outside the brain. Indeed I don't think any scientist with all their technologies and years has ever found a subconscious, or even to that matter, a memory or a thought.

So for me I would suggest it could maybe be the bridge between phenomenal experience and noumenal experience. Why would they want to surpress that? Because I would suggest we would start to realise who we truly are, or more accurately speaking who we are not - and we would stop fighting and squabbling with each other and be living in peaceful bliss - not so great for the 1%!

• Like 1

I believe they are not only trying to block the pineal gland but change how we dream and destroy our imagination.

I do have a powerful technique for opening or energising it. Do this at your own risk and study it thoroughly along with balancing them. A lot of information is new age nonsense so be careful. I was taught this by a friend years ago and have not heard of it anywhere else but apparently if you put the pineal gland under a microscope while doing this it spins. 

Relax lying down on your  back or sitting up. Breathe in and out through your nose and don't open your mouth. This is a specific meditation. You don't have to reach a trance state but it may help if you can or are experienced. This can be when you are just relaxed. After about 5 minutes of breathing through nose only, while still doing this, visualise an eye in the middle of your forehead just between your brows where your nose ridge is. It helps if you visualise a fish mouth. As you breath in through your visualised fish mouth, imagine its cold, and as you breath out through the fish mouth, imagine its warm. And swap them around. You will feel pressure on your forehead.