Disgusting people today

itsnotallrightjack

On 9/9/2021 at 1:26 AM, Fluke said:

A lot of these "trends" are actually created by the elites and promoted heavily. Whether it be the ice bucket challenge or any other stupid stuff they basically love to humiliate people. 

If you can emotionally detach its quite good to observe these new cultural trends to get a feel for where the masses are being led and their mindset. 

Plain as the nose on my face how much they are being manipulated into it. Especially when they can make money from it.

Edited by itsnotallrightjack

It's just a symptom unfortunately. It takes a lot of courage to diagnose the cause of this diseased society.

Not sure how long a decadent society like this can last to be honest. Cultures grow and die, and it seems like we're late into the winter phase of our cycle.

It was over once the elites had their victory over the intelligentsia and tradition. There are some people trying to keep high culture alive, but not enough.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It's just a symptom unfortunately. It takes a lot of courage to diagnose the cause of this diseased society.

Not sure how long a decadent society like this can last to be honest. Cultures grow and die, and it seems like we're late into the winter phase of our cycle.

It was over once the elites had their victory over the intelligentsia and tradition. There are some people trying to keep high culture alive, but not enough.

History shows decadence means the beginning of the end. This video is interesting.  China has done a number on the West. 

In my day, my father was a massive influence on my attitude and behavior - His encouragement spurred me on to do creative things - We did things together - His experience of life was passed down to me unwittingly - I excelled in what I did to make him proud - He installed the respect I had for my elders - because that was how life was

Today it would be hard to pick a dozen kids from one class in a school - that have both a mother and a father  - and the brothers and sisters all have different fathers - what does that say about the minds of youth today - Mummy probably stoned out of her head - or pissed on cider  , sprawled on a sofa in front of the television - The five or six siblings all arguing about whose turn it is to play pac-man  > or what ever it is they play nowadays <   That's another major problem - the games they play- the language they learn - not only from the internet - but television in general. - And what happens if mummy sobers up and tells her kids to behave - Someone starts shouting the odds about what she's allowed to say and how loud she's allowed to say it - AND - if she steps over the line - the kids have a got a million places they can go to make a complaint

I understand how it's got to this state - and a lot of it born out of goodness - protecting the kids -  but somewhere along the line something went tragically wrong

If a sober mum sat down with the soiled knickers girl - and told her it wasn't a good thing to do - and she will have to live with the consequences for years to come - she may have seen sense  - Although if mum and daughter were doing things together - the daughter wouldn't be trying to get attention elsewhere

Just another angle