Is Russia Targeting American Spies with Microwave Attacks? Former CIA Agent Blames Kremlin for Mysterious 'Havana Syndrome'

Is Russia Targeting American Spies with Microwave Attacks? Former CIA Agent Blames Kremlin for Mysterious 'Havana Syndrome' 

https://cmsedit.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2021/august/is-russia-targeting-american-spies-with-microwave-attacks-former-cia-agent-blames-kremlin-for-mysterious-havana-syndrome-nbsp

video in above link

It was the early morning hours of December 5, 2017. Marc Polymeropoulos was in his room at the Marriott Hotel, close to the U.S. embassy in downtown Moscow when suddenly he started to feel very ill.

"I woke up with incredible vertigo, the room was spinning," Polymeropoulos described to CBN News "I had tinnitus, which is ringing of the ears. I was nauseous. I felt like I was going to be sick."

Polymeropoulos, a 26-year CIA veteran and decorated covert agent, spent most of his career hunting down Islamic terrorists in the Middle East, Europe, and Asia.

He'd been shot at, narrowly escaped rocket fire, and was often in the middle of many other extremely dangerous situations. 

Nothing he says compares to what he experienced that day in Moscow. 

"I've spent a lot of time in some very tough places in our war zones," Polymeropoulos recalled. "This was the most terrifying experience of my life. Something really, really bad happened to me that day."

In the months ahead, he would come to realize that he had suffered from a mysterious microwave radiation attack.

Available to listen here on radio4 (UK/global station)...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000zcb1

The Mystery of Havana Syndrome

Gordon Corera investigates the mysterious illness that has struck American diplomats and spies.

It began after some reported hearing strange sounds in Havana 2016, but reports have since spread around the world.

Doctors, scientists, intelligence agents and government officials have all been trying to find out what exactly causes these sounds and the lingering health effects.

Some call it an act of war, others wonder if it is some new and secret form of surveillance while others believe it could even be in the mind. So who or what is responsible? 

Producer, Emma Wells.
Editor, Bridget Harney.

More and more people have the Havana Syndrome.... we are all exposed to this permanent radiation, one more the other less, it is just called differently like burnout, fatigue, long covid, MS, mental states of emergency, etc.

The selected YoungLeader politicians also have smartphones and Wi-Fi and are certainly well bugged after such a WEF etc. meeting. They are certainly well bugged after such a WEF etc. meeting, possibly even by Smartdust, i.e. nanoparticles that can be handed over with a handshake. The rest is done by the frequencies with the AI. They are lured with money and fame.

The best protection against the spread (even with shedding) of nanobots in the body or against the multiplication of this artificial intelligence in the body,

is to protect yourself from EMF radiation and to avoid it. This radiation works together with the nanobots.

So do not use Wi-Fi devices and smartphones, shield yourself also with clothes and your apartment/house.

This blocks the multiplication of these wretched particles.

The radiation that these aliens are spreading everywhere through Wi-Fi devices, satellites etc. is the atmosphere of the AI, so that it feels comfortable and can replicate faster.

You should be aware of that!!!

Anyone who uses wireless devices is helping the AI and its aliens spread their dominion.

They have worked with INTENTION to get everyone addicted to these devices, now that almost everyone is addicted, they are tightening the reins. Because they KNOW that everyone is addicted and of course they take advantage of it!

The control of consciousness (already without these nanobots through vaccination) of these frequencies is also not to be underestimated, this is not harmless and works subtly and unnoticed, just look around in the world!

YOU SHOULD BE CONNECTED TO THE AI (swarm consciousness)
and that with all means, do not connect with these fuck devices! THESE ARE ALIEN TECHNIQUES TO ENSLAVE HUMANITY!!!

And they have already come very, very far people, don't join them!!!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• Like 1