Streets of Philadelphia, Kensington Avenue, What happened today, Aug, 2021.

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Just shared this too without noticing you had already. I'm speechless.

Me too.

US Governments and Governments in general are surely involved in drug trafficking for money and dependent, weak populations.  Clinton,

Bush and all the rest i.e. Mena.

The Taliban will continue to supply the world, no doubt.

"In 2019, that number jumped to 1,150 fatal overdoses, according to data from the Philadelphia Medical Examiner’s Office. That’s more than three times the number of people killed by homicide in Philadelphia that year. More than 80 per cent of those overdoses were blamed on opioids, a class of drugs that includes heroin and pharmaceutical painkillers like oxycodone."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9372555/Philadelphias-Skid-Row-Video-shows-citys-homeless-crisis-dozens-camped-trash-bin-fire.html

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Me too.

US Governments and Governments in general are surely are involved in drug trafficking for money and dependent, weak populations.  Clinton,

Bush and all the rest i.e. Mena.

The Taliban will continue to supply the world, no doubt.

"In 2019, that number jumped to 1,150 fatal overdoses, according to data from the Philadelphia Medical Examiner’s Office. That’s more than three times the number of people killed by homicide in Philadelphia that year. More than 80 per cent of those overdoses were blamed on opioids, a class of drugs that includes heroin and pharmaceutical painkillers like oxycodone."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9372555/Philadelphias-Skid-Row-Video-shows-citys-homeless-crisis-dozens-camped-trash-bin-fire.html

I seem to remember that opium production was nearly eliminated under the dreaded Taliban and only properly recovered when 'we' in the west went and fucked them again.

Our honorable lads then providing protection for some of the opium. These are verifiable facts.

I'm not defending the Taliban as such except to say - we are supposed to be wise to the lies of our media. They lie about everything don't they? - I certainly know that I've found myself believing some of it from time to time - shudder.

I'm also pretty sure that the vast majority of Afghans (Can't remember which are the largest ethnic indigenous group - sorry) are actually behind them.

Edited by Nobby Noboddy
additional thought

1 minute ago, Golden Retriever said:

You are right, production did go down under the Taliban previously and increased when the West invaded in 2001

USNATO-poppies1-1024x682.jpg

As intended by Her Madge.

British East India Co. and the committee going from strength to strength.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Of course there is a huge problem with heroin addition in Afghanistan too. Children and adults afaik.

https://www.afghandispatch.com/drug-addiction-in-afghanistan/

Drug addition? Is that like when you add coke to heroine, or cider to vodka? Or chocolate to ice cream. My preference is the addition of wine to weed in a haphazard but determined way.

That's a nice glossy vid. Always makes me a little suspect.

And if there's an increased beyond usual addiction (not math, but maybe meth) problem WHO DO YOU THINK CAUSED IT?

Who has been in charge until recently? Who violently forced opium onto the chinese?

Da Queen, dat who.