Fake meat companies are using human meat in their burgers?

Wamrage

When you have Bill Gates being one of the investors in synthetic meat, i do believe they are using human remains, unborn fetuses and God only knows what else.

However, i also have to add that KFC, Burger King, McDonald's, Wendy's & other large fast food chains are most likely using it as well. Make no mistake about it, human meat is far more dangerous for humans than any other animal meat. I personally don't eat any meat, but you don't need to be a genius to figure out that eating something from a lab is a big NO in every possible way. Promoting fake meats is not a vegan agenda, it's actually a part of transhumanist agenda. Humans as organic beings are designed to eat organic foods or at least conventional, never inorganic garbage made in some underground secret lab/facility. It all comes down to deviating and inverting our nature, or to be more precise - our DNA. What do you folks on here think?

Edited by Wamrage
  • Thanks 1

On 8/30/2021 at 11:57 PM, Wamrage said:

When you have Bill Gates being one of the investors in synthetic meat, i do believe they are using human remains, unborn fetuses and God only knows what else.

Well, that is a grim possibility, while I wouldn't rule it out, I would like to believe that it isn't true.

But then again, I do remember the 'horsemeat' scandal from a few years ago, where some supposedly beef-based products such as burgers were found to contain a large percentage horse meat.

On the subject of McDonalds, certainly here in the UK for several years I have found their burgers to be a bit 'questionable', with more filler than meat. Always felt something artificial and unsatisfying about them. I have never been a regular McDonalds customer by the way, I avoid the place where I can, and it always makes me shudder when I hear parents telling their children about 'treating them to a McDonalds'. But what I will say is that I did travel to the USA sometime back in 2008, and I did out of curiosity visit a McDonalds there, and there was a definite difference, what I had did actually taste like a real burger, was quite satisfying actually.

On 8/30/2021 at 11:57 PM, Wamrage said:

Promoting fake meats is not a vegan agenda, it's actually a part of transhumanist agenda. Humans as organic beings are designed to eat organic foods or at least conventional, never inorganic garbage made in some underground secret lab/facility.

'Fake meat' is already 'a thing' now, with plant-based meat substitutes being promoted as 'healthy alternatives' while dressed up like the 'real thing'. In my opinion, 'true vegans' would not want vegetables, nuts or soya-based stuff made up to 'look' like sausages or burgers, they'd just eat that stuff as it appears 'naturally'.

The things like 'vegan pigs in blankets' or 'meat-free KFC' (is it Kentucky Fried Chicken if it doesn't contain chicken?) are just trendy gimmicks to get people used to the idea of cheaper plant-based or soya-based products that 'look and taste' like meat, without actually containing meat. And perhaps further down the line, we will see 'lab-grown meat' or things like insects and mealworms, being used to make up such products.

But the final point I'd like to make is about the cost to consumers - I can buy a pack of 4 frozen 100% British Beef quarter pounders for £2, or I can buy a pack of 2 'plant-based' quarter pounder burgers for £3. I'm not a vegetarian or vegan, I am a natural omnivore, if I'm living on a budget, I know what I'd choose to buy.

• Like 1

Blimey, the 1973 film Solyent Green depicts the year 2022!

Doesn't bear thinking about.

"Soylent Industries controls the food supply of half of the world and sells the homonymous brand of wafers, including "Soylent Red" and "Soylent Yellow". Their latest product is the far more flavorful and nutritious "Soylent Green", advertised as being made from ocean plankton but is in short supply. As a result of the weekly supply bottlenecks, the hungry masses regularly riot and are brutally removed from the streets by means of police vehicles that scoop the rioters with large shovels and dump them in the back. Thorn boards a truck transporting bodies from the euthanasia center to a recycling plant, where the secret is revealed – human corpses are being converted into Soylent Green"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soylent_Green

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

community street barbeques with roasted banker burgers and politician hotdogs.....

it would solve two problems at the same time: a surplus of psychopaths and a shortage of foodstuffs......jus sayin....

Edited by Macnamara

I can remember about 20 or so years ago a Japanese company made jerky out of human waste, it looked like dried meat,just something to think about next time you purchase processed food and brings new meaning to the statement , Christ that tastes like shit  

"A Swedish scientist has suggested eating human flesh to tackle climate change at a Stockholm summit, according to reports.

In the 1973 dystopian film Soylent Green, the world is so overpopulated that dead bodies are sold as food.

But Swedish researcher Magnus Söderlund believes this could be a genuine solution to climate change and asserts we must "awaken the idea" of eating human flesh in the future.

At a summit for food of the future called Gastro Summit, Professor Söderlund held a talk called “Can you Imagine Eating Human Flesh?” where he argued "conservative" taboos against cannibalism should be broken down - the Epoch Times reports. He suggests people's aversion to it could be overcome little by little, beginning with people just tasting it."  Bloody hell.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/scientist-suggests-eating-human-meat-to-tackle-climate-change-a4230561.html

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:
"A Swedish scientist has suggested eating human flesh to tackle climate change at a Stockholm summit, according to reports.

the logical approach there is to obviously eat the biggest consumers first

its like getting rid of debt: you want to pay off the things that are leeching the most interest first eg credit cards

The people consuming most are the elites and the super wealthy who fly around the world on private jets, heat huge mansions, drive large engined super cars and eat foodstuffs from all around the world

so the first people on the plate should be the likes of the rothschilds. That would be the logical approach

we could invite david rothschild to our community BBQ...he likes to harp on about the climate. Charity starts at home...

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

On 9/2/2021 at 7:58 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

Well, that is a grim possibility, while I wouldn't rule it out, I would like to believe that it isn't true.

But then again, I do remember the 'horsemeat' scandal from a few years ago, where some supposedly beef-based products such as burgers were found to contain a large percentage horse meat.

On the subject of McDonalds, certainly here in the UK for several years I have found their burgers to be a bit 'questionable', with more filler than meat. Always felt something artificial and unsatisfying about them. I have never been a regular McDonalds customer by the way, I avoid the place where I can, and it always makes me shudder when I hear parents telling their children about 'treating them to a McDonalds'. But what I will say is that I did travel to the USA sometime back in 2008, and I did out of curiosity visit a McDonalds there, and there was a definite difference, what I had did actually taste like a real burger, was quite satisfying actually.

'Fake meat' is already 'a thing' now, with plant-based meat substitutes being promoted as 'healthy alternatives' while dressed up like the 'real thing'. In my opinion, 'true vegans' would not want vegetables, nuts or soya-based stuff made up to 'look' like sausages or burgers, they'd just eat that stuff as it appears 'naturally'.

The things like 'vegan pigs in blankets' or 'meat-free KFC' (is it Kentucky Fried Chicken if it doesn't contain chicken?) are just trendy gimmicks to get people used to the idea of cheaper plant-based or soya-based products that 'look and taste' like meat, without actually containing meat. And perhaps further down the line, we will see 'lab-grown meat' or things like insects and mealworms, being used to make up such products.

But the final point I'd like to make is about the cost to consumers - I can buy a pack of 4 frozen 100% British Beef quarter pounders for £2, or I can buy a pack of 2 'plant-based' quarter pounder burgers for £3. I'm not a vegetarian or vegan, I am a natural omnivore, if I'm living on a budget, I know what I'd choose to buy.

Yes, it is healthier. A number are plant based, some hybrid meat (which uses plants and adds cultured muscle and fat), some cultured meat (just cultured muscle and fat) and some 3D printed cultured meat (this uses a bioprinter). Also, it is ethical, better for the planet, and reduces the risk of certain zoonotic diseases.

Here is a brief overview video of one company's approach

1 hour ago, dumbcritic said:

Yes, it is healthier. A number are plant based, some hybrid meat (which uses plants and adds cultured muscle and fat), some cultured meat (just cultured muscle and fat) and some 3D printed cultured meat (this uses a bioprinter). Also, it is ethical, better for the planet, and reduces the risk of certain zoonotic diseases.

It's not healthier, unless you compare someone eating meat 3x a day with someone that doesn't, or someone eating McDonalds regularly to a health conscious vegetarian. But meat, fish and dairy are part of a healthy diet for humans.

33% of crops means nothing because crops given to livestock aren't palatable to human beings. Also, some farmland is ideal for raising livestock, other farmland not.

Edited by Firebird
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dumbcritic said:

Sorry, but that video is just narrative-supporting propaganda - disguised as corporate marketing.

We either eat meat, or we don't, I don't see any need for this 'artificial' kind of meat production, after all anything artificial or 'fake' is not really meat.

Livestock such as cattle, sheep, pigs, poultry etc are reared for a purpose, the main one of which is in food production. Yes, its probably not nice to hear that so many animals are 'slaughtered' every year, just so we can all have nice juicy steak, burgers, bacon, lamb chops, sausages, chicken wings etc. But if you think about it, if 'TPTB' get their way, and the only meat we get to eat is 'artificially produced', then what happens to our cows, sheep, pigs, chickens etc? Do they get slaughtered and 'culled' out of existence? What purpose would they end up having?

I do believe it is possible for livestock reared for food production to be raised by ethical farmers in a way which sees those animals looked after and treated humanely, even if their ultimate destiny is to end up at an abbatoir. I recall a time when farmers used to take great pride in the way that their animals were reared and looked after, knowing that the quality of the produce meant they could get a decent profit on their investment, after all these farmers do have to earn a living.

I guess my objection is with those who see profit as 'everything', and resort to unethical methods, where animals are treated inhumanely, caged in enclosed spaces, 'mass production' if you like.

Take the recent debacle with Nandos, where they were 'forced' to temporarily close a number of their premises due to a 'chicken shortage'. Which was blamed on 'Brexit' and 'lorry driver shortages' from the continent. Are we in the UK not capable of rearing chickens for food production? Or have the likes of Nandos been taking advantage of cheaper mass-produced chicken farms in Europe for so long that they no longer have any UK suppliers?

I would much rather see more of the unused agricultural land in the UK - which has laid 'fallow' for many years due to EU 'subsidies' - put back to good use and actually used for agricultural production, rather than used for fricking solar panel arrays or wind farms.

• 4 weeks later...