What's happened in 1971?

This page shows how we are getting poorer

“I don’t believe we shall ever have a good money again before we take the thing out of the hands of government, that is, we can’t take it violently out of the hands of government, all we can do is by some sly roundabout way introduce something that they can’t stop.” – F.A. Hayek 1984

Edited by dewin

On 8/28/2021 at 5:49 PM, dewin said:

This page shows how we are getting poorer

“I don’t believe we shall ever have a good money again before we take the thing out of the hands of government, that is, we can’t take it violently out of the hands of government, all we can do is by some sly roundabout way introduce something that they can’t stop.” – F.A. Hayek 1984

What page? What happened in 1971?

Seems some details are missing from this post.. 🤔

Modern day serfdom - working longer hours for an ever decreasing currency value.

The trick that was pulled was to normalise the concept of inflation in the minds of folks. 

No one takes a step back and says, hang on a minute... is inflation normal? Should the wage that I work for give me less purchasing parity over time? How come when I was younger my dad could support a family of 5 now me and my wife work all the hours god send to support a family of three! Of course it's just normal!

The elites do not trade their time for money. They've been very busy accumulating assets all this time whilst the worker slaves pay for it through ever increasing taxes and inflation.

Coming to a head now, and the final asset grab to own it all is upon us as inflation runs rampant.......

Edited by Mr H