They’re here and are playing God...

TheMessiah

1 hour ago, TheMessiah said:

I got some ideas today about them playing God...

What if the visitors are playing God and not making contact with everyone (disrespecting) for several reasons like 

They see themselves as very good and don’t see humanity as equals which means they think humanity is evil and inferior...

they are posturing as a way of saying they are opposed to humanity and ready to take a stand against their evil?

What do you guys think they might be trying to suggest to us by playing God?

They have always been here playing god ... See the research of Von daniken , Zecharia Sitchin and many others who revealed this all 50 years ago ... David Icke explored the work of these researchers and concluded it was all true. They enslaved humanity and got them to mine gold  ... These are very technologically advanced ET's and could have used machines to get the gold , but are DEPRAVED and get enjoyment from beating humans to exaustion to mine gold. ... The Annunaki bred with Earth women , some produced were giants and they used these to be slave masters .... others hybrids could pass as human so they set these up as pharoes and kings , which exist to this day as the illuminati ... a bloodline that recieves secret support from the ET's and rules us . This alowed the ET's to withdraw from the scene and rule us covertly .. this prevents mass resistance.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXrvplJ4uurTuY8MCfBkHmaxresdefault.jpg

There is understandable confusion about who these ET's are , Sometimes  depicted as giants , these are the Annunaki 

0*HZBP_qVnY7K-6wMG.jpg

Sometimes as reptilians 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtSE3otZesUs4JpEYB_1ximages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZ6SG3s_u0vjwCsIxeC_3

The reality is the enslaving 'gods' are a coalition of three different ET groups . The dominant ones are the Annunaki(twice our size)  , then the reps , then the Arcturians (can pass for humans) .. there are also the Greys these are not a true species and don't have a soul as the others do , the greys are a genetic creation of the Arcturians , they are 'worker bees'  here in the greatest number (millions) and do mundane work like abductions . 

So all these creatures are the most evil imaginable and delight in causing suffering , torturing children ... they play humanity like a compurer game , there is no reasoning with them, no overcoming their advanced tech and mind control capabilities .....

Except by calling on Divine assistance , Pray to God these creatures are healed and depart from the Earth. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hey you guys…

about an hour ago I was asking the beings to create signs in the clouds and then a tictac ufo or jet appeared…

I checked flight radar and there was a jet way over the mountains on a similar path but I don’t know if it would look over the valley like this ufo did…

820D095A-DB2D-4FEE-8AE8-3A528DEFB334.png.a92e15ada921714e5929e6c437b9457e.png

just thought it was interesting and funny so decided to share :-P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All these visions and messages you get are giving you strength to do good acts. Whether they are positive or negative, you are very strong and must remain so. Don't ever let them bully you or use strong powers of persuasion to doing harm to you or anyone else. I think you have a strong resistance to negativity so be very aware they may send destructive vibes. Stand strong! 🥰

• Like 1

14/10/23-  19.25pm Central east anglia uk. 

Didnt know where to post this but it’s been a really strange evening culminating in a ufo sighting two minutes ago.

Firstly just before dusk I spotted a silvery flat looking thing in the sky at high altitude over to the west of the village, it was shining bright and was not a plane, it meandered about for five minutes then disappeared, 

Then ten minutes later a helicopter circled the village, hovering then moving east to west for around twenty minutes, just back and forth east to west.

Then about two or five minutes ago I went outside in the garden and looked up to the west.

What I saw was a line of bright star looking objects moving west to east right above my head, I counted 12 in total, passing over one after the other in a perfect straight line.

They were at star level altitude, were definitely not planes or satellites. 
I’ve seen plenty of ufos in my time but never this many at once.

Dogs are going crazy in the village tonight, people seem a bit on edge.

Something is up. 

Thought I’d share that, thanks 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Just checking in to say that they’re still here…

today they made a face with a heart and 3.14 in the clouds

🤣 I fail to see any significance at all in those cloud images. View the same clouds at the same time from a mile or two away and they will look completely different.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

It’s been a while since I updated so I thought I’d make another video with the visitors today…

I asked them to create a face with a heart on the forehead or 314 pi and they created them all blended together like usual

they’re still interested in playing God and Messiah with me too…

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

They are still here…

earlier I was outside filming the clouds and they created another face with a 3.14 (pi)

seems like they still want to play messiah and god with me…

I can’t imagine anything good happening if they want to be our god…

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

They are still here playing messiah and god with me…

today I asked them to create a face beside a 314 pi in the clouds and they did

82D27E74-EDE0-443C-A5CC-3A25D4A4FFC9.jpeg.75dddb0e3a2f52a524acb74f15d9d1af.jpeg

These beings really hate humanity and are apparently still using their tech to misguide humanity into destroying themselves to make fools of them…

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

They are still here playing messiah and god with me…
These beings really hate humanity and are apparently still using their tech to misguide humanity into destroying themselves to make fools of them…

Stop spreading nonsense. There is nothing in your words that can take you further. 

• 2 weeks later...

I asked them yesterday to create a face with an “IQ” or 314 pi in the clouds if they are testing humanity’s intelligence and they did…

2664CC0E-6D6A-4045-A651-17B1E4980933.jpeg.c7b5052f9f51d5bbde222db8a1144e58.jpeg

so yeah…

they’re still here and are probably not planning on leaving anytime soon