Something Bigger Than COVID Might Be Coming.

Dar

As the COVID pandemic — like parasitic worm—makes its twists and turns in our lives, workplaces and politics, it leaves us with unanswered questions, angry, perplexed, and in fear as to what the future holds: yesterday, my sister told me that her boss came to her and told her that if she does not get vaccinated, she will be fired from her job. It is no longer a question whether vaccination is a choice or not, or if we have the freedom to choose anything. That decision is now being made for us through politically controlled and contrived initiatives enforced by law— Marshall Law. This means that the future will be dotted by many such politically initiatives to drive reform and create new policies designed to control the population.

Now that the FDA approved the Pfizer vaccine President Biden’s tone was very clear and to point: no excuses, get vaccinated or else. But the lingering question about COVID virus and its origin still remain vague and a shifting puzzle. The report that was initiated by the U.S. government on the origin of COVID states, and I am paraphrasing, that the virus is an offshoot of SARS 2, a virus commonly found in a specific bat species found in a mine in China, causing a deadly outbreak in the human population. And now some in the scientific and medical community suspect that the research into the SARS 2 virus in 2013 might have mutated to attack human cells, but they conclude that quick virus mutation is very uncommon and unnatural and therefor suspect that SARS 2 was humanized at some point into its new version—COVID 19.

• As a side bar note: two years after the SARS 2 incident in China, Bill Gates spoke about the importance of global vaccinations against viruses
    at a TED conference in 2015; and if you look at the TED video, you can see a virus image behind Gates very similar to the Corona virus image we now see. Did Bill Gates know something that the rest of us did not? This a one of many questions that we will never get an answer for.

It is clear to me that COVID was the result of human action and creation. But what is not clear is the why? I suspect, and it is pure speculation, that the pandemic is a precursor to something much bigger to come. By creating the pandemic, governments are preparing and getting all the necessary ducks lined up and ready (changing policies and laws to legally enforce Marshal Law) for the Big One: I am not talking about viruses here, I am speaking to global economic collapse, a global great depression due to the weakening of the U.S. dollar. The signs are there: the U.S. is pulling out of Afghanistan not because it wants to, it can no longer afford to maintain troops there. Recently, Federal Reserved Chairwoman Yellen warned the U.S. government that it needs to get its financial act together and take control of its fiscally irresponsible spending. The U.S. is now $27+ trillion in debt and this debt is growing daily—this is a global disaster waiting, and it can come at any moment. The other Biggy, is access to fresh water.

California, Utah, Arizona, Texas, Michigan and other Eastern states are suffering from the lack of drinkable water due to droughts. California produces over 65% of the U.S.’s food but many farmers are forced to sell their farms because there is a severe water shortage; this leads to unemployment amongst migrant farmers and a economic collapse in communities that serve migrant farmers; food and fuel prices are rising and the cost of water is also rising. Some communities are completely dry and water needs to be transported in. With a pandemic, weakening dollar, shortages in fresh water, questionable energy resource stability, rising food prices, and rising tensions with China and Russia will put the U.S. on a very precarious limb which can affect its currency and the world. My advice, don't put all your eggs in the COVID basket, watch the U.S. economy.

Edited by Dar
grammar correction
  • Thanks 1

Yes, global economic collapse is the one to watch. The world is clearly in a transitional phase, transitioning from one Great Age to a new Great Age, and we're in the midst of the prophesied Apocalypse. I've had many discussions with people on this and other forums about this over the years, but many I spoke to were in complete denial that anything like this could ever happen. Well, it's here and they were wrong!

The Apocalypse really got underway in 2001 with 9/11, and we're now entering into the end times, not of world, but of this system of things and the thing that will bring about the end times will be the unavoidable global economic collapse. It's not a matter of if, but when, and when it does happen it'll be one of the biggest events the world has ever known, but it won't be the end of the world and the end of humanity, but what will be on the other side of Armageddon will be quite different to what we have now and eventually it will be much better, according to the Prophets, as we'll be in Prime Reality.

Get spiritually prepared, and don't forget the Parable of the Ten Virgins:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_Ten_Virgins

1058598455_The_Parable_of_the_Ten_Virgins_(section)_by_Phoebe_Traquair_Mansfield_Traquair_Church_Edinburgh.JPG.711945a43825bc6b8edf12aa8faff5b5.JPG

Edited by RobSS
  • Like 1

First off the Pfizer clot-shot was not fully approved. I thought it was too, but if you read the news release it clearly states that it continues to be available under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). The media continues to say that it's fully approved which is a lie, because all the Covid-19 vaxes are still going thru clinical trials until at least April 15th, 2022. They only reaffirmed the existing Emergency Use Authorization.

https://www.fda.gov/media/150386/download pg 2 2nd paragraph - pg 2 paragraph 2

https://ghionjournal.com/fda-fraud-pfizer-vaccines-were-not-fully-approved/

I think you are right that something bigger than CV is about to happen. While watching a video, there was a  mention of the CDC's Shielding Approach. It involves putting the "high risk" population into camps for at least 6 months or maybe more. I thought that was a little over the top until I visited the CDC's website. This is what I found - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/global-covid-19/Interim-Operational-Considerations-Implementing-Shielding-in-Humanitarian-Settings.pdf

I can't say when or if this will happen, but it has certainly been on their mind in order to produce a detailed 8 page document and post it on their site.

Stay well and massive love to everyone.

Edited by JCP

3 hours ago, JCP said:

I think you are right that something bigger than CV is about to happen. While watching a video, there was a  mention of the CDC's Shielding Approach. It involves putting the "high risk" population into camps for at least 6 months or maybe more. I thought that was a little over the top until I visited the CDC's website. This is what I found - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/global-covid-19/Interim-Operational-Considerations-Implementing-Shielding-in-Humanitarian-Settings.pdf

There is some scientific argument that they might use to do that.

Hear me out:

If we compare the Pfizer and AZ vaccines current effectiveness. What is happening is that Pfizer seems to be declining faster. The reason for this is that 1) it was given more to the elderly and immune compromised, who according to various studies then fail to kill off the virus, but put enough selective pressure on it to generate escape variants.

2) The weird MRNA tech does little for T-Cells as it seems to be mainly about antibodies.

The AZ vaccine in the UK has been given to younger groups who fight of the virus eradicate from their systems thus less escape variants specific to AZ.

I think they may be about to round up the vulnerable into camps "for their own good" and to "protect wider society from the escape variants produced by the infirm."

Those given MRNA jabs will go to the camps, those given Chimp Adenovirus will be allowed to continue  monkeying around.

In summary - SARS-CoV-2 plus a Pfizer low immunity Darwinian selective training regime has turned Granny into a bioweapon. 

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Like 1

On 8/24/2021 at 3:42 PM, Dar said:

It is clear to me that COVID was the result of human action and creation.

I RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE

Edited by Ethel
adjustment

On 8/24/2021 at 10:42 AM, Dar said:

As the COVID pandemic — like parasitic worm—makes its twists and turns in our lives, workplaces and politics, it leaves us with unanswered questions, angry, perplexed, and in fear as to what the future holds: yesterday, my sister told me that her boss came to her and told her that if she does not get vaccinated, she will be fired from her job. It is no longer a question whether vaccination is a choice or not, or if we have the freedom to choose anything. That decision is now being made for us through politically controlled and contrived initiatives enforced by law— Marshall Law. This means that the future will be dotted by many such politically initiatives to drive reform and create new policies designed to control the population.

Now that the FDA approved the Pfizer vaccine President Biden’s tone was very clear and to point: no excuses, get vaccinated or else. But the lingering question about COVID virus and its origin still remain vague and a shifting puzzle. The report that was initiated by the U.S. government on the origin of COVID states, and I am paraphrasing, that the virus is an offshoot of SARS 2, a virus commonly found in a specific bat species found in a mine in China, causing a deadly outbreak in the human population. And now some in the scientific and medical community suspect that the research into the SARS 2 virus in 2013 might have mutated to attack human cells, but they conclude that quick virus mutation is very uncommon and unnatural and therefor suspect that SARS 2 was humanized at some point into its new version—COVID 19.

• As a side bar note: two years after the SARS 2 incident in China, Bill Gates spoke about the importance of global vaccinations against viruses
    at a TED conference in 2015; and if you look at the TED video, you can see a virus image behind Gates very similar to the Corona virus image we now see. Did Bill Gates know something that the rest of us did not? This a one of many questions that we will never get an answer for.

It is clear to me that COVID was the result of human action and creation. But what is not clear is the why? I suspect, and it is pure speculation, that the pandemic is a precursor to something much bigger to come. By creating the pandemic, governments are preparing and getting all the necessary ducks lined up and ready (changing policies and laws to legally enforce Marshal Law) for the Big One: I am not talking about viruses here, I am speaking to global economic collapse, a global great depression due to the weakening of the U.S. dollar. The signs are there: the U.S. is pulling out of Afghanistan not because it wants to, it can no longer afford to maintain troops there. Recently, Federal Reserved Chairwoman Yellen warned the U.S. government that it needs to get its financial act together and take control of its fiscally irresponsible spending. The U.S. is now $27+ trillion in debt and this debt is growing daily—this is a global disaster waiting, and it can come at any moment. The other Biggy, is access to fresh water.

California, Utah, Arizona, Texas, Michigan and other Eastern states are suffering from the lack of drinkable water due to droughts. California produces over 65% of the U.S.’s food but many farmers are forced to sell their farms because there is a severe water shortage; this leads to unemployment amongst migrant farmers and a economic collapse in communities that serve migrant farmers; food and fuel prices are rising and the cost of water is also rising. Some communities are completely dry and water needs to be transported in. With a pandemic, weakening dollar, shortages in fresh water, questionable energy resource stability, rising food prices, and rising tensions with China and Russia will put the U.S. on a very precarious limb which can affect its currency and the world. My advice, don't put all your eggs in the COVID basket, watch the U.S. economy.

Hmmm...

Maybe pulling troops in for 1 administering covid shots and 2 Marshall law to do the same to citizens and what ever else..

Maybe gates and other twats are buying up that farmland being sold...

There are solutions..simple ones...

Every citizen has to start being more active in their lives to ensure survival..not easy and I swear I may just be typing this so I understand it myself..

Edited by Claire
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

It's hard to believe that anything worse than COVID can befall the world or the U.S., but people like David Icke, Verdana Shiva, Chris Hedges and more are warning us. I did some non-conspiratol research and looked into the History Channel website and was shocked by some of the draconian policies the United States implemented and enforced. Maybe I am wrong, but the History Channel is not prone to conspiracy theory reporting but to actual historical events as they happened. One such event was the rest and incarceration of women suspected of STI. Another, was the Eugenics movement and later the communist witch hunt under McCarthyism. Yet another event which most U.S. citizens are completely unaware is the "Bonus Army" calamity in Washington D.C. It makes the Trump supporters/protestors fiasco on the Capitol look like child's splay. My point is simple—the U.S., when under siege, will violate anyone's constitutional rights and freedoms. Example: Dr. Robert Oppenheimer, the man who gave this country its first atomic bomb. After his service, his life was nearly destroyed by the very system that he worked for due to trumped up charges that were politically motivated. Another most recent example was the demonizing of a young bright entrepreneur Aaron Schwartz, who was crucified by his government for campaigning for a free and open global internet.

My family is German, and so am I. My mother and everyone on her side of the family experienced the rise of Nazism and lived under the tyranny of Hitler and the Gestapo. I could share facts about Hitler but I won't. Nonetheless, most Germans did not expect Hitler to take power; and what followed they never saw coming. World history has shown that empires are unsustainable, but the power base (social elite class of intellectuals, educators, professionals, industrialists, and military officials) will survive social and economic chaos, and out of chaos rebuild as they see fit. This is true for Germany, Egypt, France, Spain, Japan, England, China, Russia, Rome, Vietnam, etc. The question is when the U.S. experiences the next economic collapse, how will it reshape itself and the world? 

Edited by Dar
Addition to copy
  • Like 1