My mother died October 28th 2020

Gent1830

My mother died October 28th, 2020, of stage 4 lung cancer, she was only diagnosed as such on the 12th of August 2020. Prior to that diagnosis, she had complained of back pain in the lower left side of her back, for a few months, as she reported it, the pain was not debilitating, however it was mid range painful and discomforting. My mother delayed seeking medical advice for her back pain, until the 1st lockdown, in London, UK ceased, this was largely due to her fear of the perceived killer covid virus and partially because the pain wasn't so painful she wouldn't be prepared to wait for the lockdown to end so she could see her chiropractor to fix her back pain. So the lockdown ceased, she saw her chiropractor, on the 2nd visit, he advised to seek medical attention, a scan, the scan made a incidental discovery, that not only did it reveal my mother had a partial fracture to her lower back, she had lung  cancer in both lungs. 

Despite that death sentence diagnoses, prior to it, she was fully active, driving, tending to her garden, but on the day just after the diagnosis and taken the prescribed medication, my mother went into free fall, physically and never recovered again, she was bed bound until her death. 

Not only am I angry about the plandemic disuading my mother seeking earlier medical attention, im angry because, whatever the NHS gave her, pushed her into an earlier grave than she may otherwise had to go. 

No one else in my family circle and wider family circle and friends can compute what I've said on a deeper level and the connection between my mother being introduced to prescribed drugs and her physical condition going into free fall, even though she was given a death sentence stage 4 cancer diagnosis. 

My mother had her funeral on November 13th, with minimal turn out, due to the covid restrictions, she would have had a massive turn out, had it not been for those restrictions, yet another source of anger and bitterness for me. 

I dont know what to do with my bitterness, but I know that listening and reading what David Icke has to say, has helped me, during this continuing grieving process, especially when I've got no family or friends that can see what's happening with this monumental scam 

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Gent1830 said:

I dont know what to do with my bitterness, but I know that listening and reading what David Icke has to say, has helped me, during this continuing grieving process, especially when I've got no family or friends that can see what's happening with this monumental scam 

Really sorry to hear your Mother's experience. 

Welcome to the forum. 

BC 

• Like 2

I'm really sorry to hear about what your mum had to go through and you'll find open minds here re what might be going on

Are you able to get hold of her medical records relating to her treatment as that may shed more light for you on how her situation was handled?

• Like 1

Macnamara, I have thought of doing that, but there would be a very big hurdle to overcome, my dad, he refuses to open his mind to the possibility of what I've said, so it's more than likely he would refuse my mums medical records being opened up to me 

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...

We are living in times where we may have to somewhat distance ourselves from our loved ones. The reason I say this is because when we choose to deal with doctors and nurses who have made deals with the devil it is they, after being schooled, decide the fate of us or our loved ones. Natural remedies is the only way. All food is contaminated, water is contaminated, washing powder is contaminated, and even the air we breath is contaminated. There will be casualties. I am a military veteran and I know for a fact that the U.S. government can inflict anyone they choose with cancer tumors in the place of their choosing. Drink plenty of alkaline water and try to fast without eating any food for 30 days. Your immune system will become super charged. However, the only thing we will have to be concerned about is the upcoming roundups if they are successful with convincing most of the population to vaccinate. May your mother relax on the plane of force because she is dealing with problems there as she dealt with then here. Onward and upwards.