Reject The Black Pill

"In our left hand we hold an olive branch... in our right, a sword. We ask that you please don't knock the branch from our hands."

- Asha Logos

They want us to go down the path of hatred. They want us to lose hope. They want us to think we have already lost.

Never play the role your enemy has written for you. We must not allow ourselves to lose our humanity. We must stand for human decency.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

"In our left hand we hold an olive branch... in our right, a sword. We ask that you please don't knock the branch from our hands."

- Asha Logos

Excellent quote. 

I find myself looking through his videos when I need a 'pick me up'.. 

His voice alone is therapeutic let alone the words and ideas. 

24 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

We must not allow ourselves to lose our humanity. We must stand for human decency

Indeed. 

The thread running through his channel. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

I find myself looking through his videos when I need a 'pick me up'.. 

There was a time when he used to have a stream on a 24 hour loop that just had soothing music, thought provoking quotes, and interesting historical tidbits of information. I would often fall asleep to that.

Youtube isn't the same these days, but that would a cool project if someone could get someting like that going on another platform.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

There was a time when he used to have a stream on 24 hour loop that just had soothing music, thought provoking quotes, and interesting historical tidbits of information. I would often fall asleep to that.

I'm late to his party. 

That would have been really cool. 

His calm knowledge and defiance is soothing and reassuring. 

• Like 1

I thought the red pill was just a stepping stone to the black pill. I think it might be essential to go through the dark night of the soul sort of thing to come out. The black pill was something I needed to pass through to mature.

Gareth ickes mate richard grannon said something about the importance of letting despair come over you can inspire change. One shouldn't ignore these emotions. But of course we shouldn't dwell in it. Hopium is another trap. I guess the answer is boring old fashioned moderation. And taking breaks to keep our morales up. 

Theres no point in staying in black pill land as it can lead to victimhood thinking. 

2 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I thought the red pill was just a stepping stone to the black pill. I think it might be essential to go through the dark night of the soul sort of thing to come out. The black pill was something I needed to pass through to mature.

Gareth ickes mate richard grannon said something about the importance of letting despair come over you can inspire change. One shouldn't ignore these emotions. But of course we shouldn't dwell in it. Hopium is another trap. I guess the answer is boring old fashioned moderation. And taking breaks to keep our morales up. 

Theres no point in staying in black pill land as it can lead to victimhood thinking. 

Not sure if you have heard of the clear pill, I think it was something coined by Dangerfield.

The basic premise if I remember correctly, was not to dwell on things that are out of our control as that creates a state of hopelessness, but to think about things that we still have power over.

clearpill.png

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Not sure if you have heard of the clear pill, I think it was something coined by Dangerfield.

The basic premise if I remember correctly, was not to dwell on things that are out of our control as that creates a state of hopelessness, but to think about things that we still have power over.

clearpill.png

Out of reacts I'll check it out. Seems a wiser way of looking at things. I need to be more stoic and grounded about things. 

And i am always up for trying different pills. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Sounds like good, clear thinking.

Edited by RobSS
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Out of reacts I'll check it out. Seems a wiser way of looking at things. I need to be more stoic and grounded about things. 

And i am always up for trying different pills. 

Dangerfield is a Dartfordian lad, so fairly local to us. You'll probably find a lot of nostalgia in his stories.

He was once a leftist like me, but he became disillusioned with postmodernism after attending art college.

He has battled with drug addiction most of his life, and he moved to Cambodia to get away from bad habits. He stopped posting on youtube though, and I often worry about what he is up to.

An interesting guy though, that's for sure.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

11 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Dangerfield is a Dartfordian lad, so fairly local to us. You'll probably find a lot of nostalgia in his stories.

He was once a leftist like me, but he became disillusioned with postmodernism after attending art college.

He has battled with drug addiction most of his life, and he moved to Cambodia to get away from bad habits. He stopped posting on youtube though, and I often worry about what he is up to.

An interesting guy though, that's for sure.

Cheers mate I'll check him out :) can take a lad out of dirtford but not the dirtford out of the lad ;)

• Haha 1