Jump to content

How can we learn to live in harmonry with a divide & conquer political agenda?


Recommended Posts

Just now, RobSS said:

You're so funny! 😀 😃

 

no what's funny is that you think your disregard for your fellow man is all a big joke

 

you have fallen down the sollipsist rabbit hole where you don't think anything matters

 

it really is a form of mental illness

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

no what's funny is that you think your disregard for your fellow man is all a big joke

 

you have fallen down the sollipsist rabbit hole where you don't think anything matters

 

it really is a form of mental illness

 

You're still incredibility funny! 🤣 😂

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

and ye did jesus laugh in the face of humanity

 

No, but "I have not seen anyone dying of laughter, but I know millions who are dying because they are not laughing." – Dr. Madan Kataria

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RobSS said:

 

No, but "I have not seen anyone dying of laughter, but I know millions who are dying because they are not laughing." – Dr. Madan Kataria

 

you can take a hit of nitrous oxide and laugh yourself stupid but it won't take you a step closer to freeing yourself or anyone else from the money changers

 

all it does is neutralise you as a force for good in this reality

 

if none of it matters why bother posting here? why bother making music to try and calm whitey as you ethnocide them?

 

why did jesus bother shoving over the tables of the money changers? if none of it matters....

 

you are a solipsist nihilist that is all

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

you can take a hit of nitrous oxide and laugh yourself stupid but it won't take you a step closer to freeing yourself or anyone else from the money changers

 

all it does is neutralise you as a force for good in this reality

 

if none of it matters why bother posting here? why bother making music to try and calm whitey as you ethnocide them?

 

why did jesus bother shoving over the tables of the money changers? if none of it matters....

 

you are a solipsist nihilist that is all

 

It's pretty obvious that all you want is an argument, but I'm not feeding the wetiko.

 

"Laughter is the shortest distance between two people." — Victor Borge

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

It's pretty obvious that all you want is an argument, but I'm not feeding the wetiko.

 

you keep telling yourself that but its just self hypnosis

 

you came here to feed the wetiko

 

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

''Laughter serves as a blocking agent. Like a bulletproof vest, it may help protect you against the ravages of negative emotions that can assault you in disease." — Norman Cousins

 

there's a place for laughter in life sure

 

there is also a place for responsible acts too and an adult is someone able to discearn when each is appropriate

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/23/2021 at 9:31 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

I think people just need to stop capitulating to political correctness. If people want to be part of a group or more individualistic, I don't think it should matter, all that should matter is if they live by the do no harm principle.

 

"Political correctness is specifically designed to dismantle every cohesive pillar of human society and is doing just that. The population is so at war with itself on endless fronts that they never see the same strings controlling them all."

 

- David Icke, Everything You Need To Know But Have Never Been Told

I quite agree, if people also drop their egos/ personas and just actually be themselves no add ons  no competiveness just accept everyone as they are warts and all. because how I see it none of us have the right over another ever/ don't matter creed colour sex religion age its all derisive bullshit from through the ages. truth be known there are no boundaries or country lines that's a man made construct. the universe put us here and sure as hell didn't make any of the you live there and your above them and etc. etc. that's man with an over inflated ego running wild. so yes do know harm be it actual or deed thought.

we have been programmed from generation to generation to be like this constant divide and conquer techniques. rather than the most fundamental principle gentle acceptance.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

you keep telling yourself that but its just self hypnosis

 

you came here to feed the wetiko

 

LOL You just want argument.

 

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

 

there's a place for laughter in life sure

 

there is also a place for responsible acts too and an adult is someone able to discearn when each is appropriate

 

Great! "Laughter is the corrective force which prevents us from becoming cranks." — Henri Bergson 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

 

Great! "Laughter is the corrective force which prevents us from becoming cranks." — Henri Bergson

 

laughter can also be used as an ego defence mechanism and a barrier between a person and the truth

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

laughter can also be used as an ego defence mechanism and a barrier between a person and the truth

 

"Laughter is a sense of proportion and a power of seeing yourself from the outside." — Zero Mostel 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

ok but when are you going to take this message to the muslims and the jews?

 

 

"Most people would rather be certain they’re miserable than risk being happy." — Robert Newton Anthony

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

"Most people would rather be certain they’re miserable than risk being happy." — Robert Newton Anthony

 

like i say if you can't care about anything then you have drifted too far off to one hemisphere of the brain

 

hqdefault.jpg

 

 

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

like i say if you can't care about anything then you have drifted too far off the one hemisphere of the brain

 

hqdefault.jpg

 

 

 

"The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter." — Mark Twain

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

 

"The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter." — Mark Twain

 

 

its just a shame that you choose to turn that weapon on the people and not on the money changers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

its just a shame that you choose to turn that weapon on the people and not on the money changers

 

"When humor goes, there goes civilization." — Erma Bombeck

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

try telling that to the native americans as they were over run

 

"Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face." — Victor Hugo

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...