Jump to content

How can we learn to live in harmonry with a divide & conquer political agenda?


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Jesus Christ did expose evil but he didn't promote racial divisions and racial prejudice, and human inspired political agendas. His Kingdom is not of this world.

 

you have this arse about face

 

you are here lecturing the people who are being ripped off

 

what you should be doing is challenging the money changers. THEY are the ones behind the orchestrated MASS immigration followed up by the divisive critical race theory which is then geared towards radicalising those migrants against white people essentially to paint a target on their back

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

you have this arse about face

 

you are here lecturing the people who are being ripped off

 

what you should be doing is challenging the money changers. THEY are the ones behind the orchestrated MASS immigration followed up by the divisive critical race theory which is then geared towards radicalising those migrants against white people essentially to paint a target on their back

 

Instead of telling other people what to do, why not you tell yourself what to do? LOL

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

How you going to stop immigration without being political?

 

By taking down the corrupt system that those politicians are the mask on

 

They have essentially hidden the common law rights of individuals from society and replaced it with statute law so they control that game. They have set up a two party system with first past the post voting which is all then stage managed through the corporate media which they own and control

 

They also control the civil service that is the entire machine that the politcians sit upon so you are not going to get that machine to move in a different direction

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Instead of telling other people what to do, why not you tell yourself what to do? LOL

 

i could say the exact same thing to you

 

i'm here to discuss ideas in the public agora of my day which is the internet

 

you seem to be here to tell people to swallow their emotions, sit back, repress them, deny them, navel gaze and allow the world to fall apart whilst displacing any responsibility for that from yourself

 

you seem very keen for me to shut up but you obviously don't ask anyone else to shut up. You don't ask the muslims or jews for example to shut up. Why is that?

 

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

By taking down the corrupt system that those politicians are the mask on

 

They have essentially hidden the common law rights of individuals from society and replaced it with statute law so they control that game. They have set up a two party system with first past the post voting which is all then stage managed through the corporate media which they own and control

 

They also control the civil service that is the entire machine that the politcians sit upon so you are not going to get that machine to move in a different direction

 

Who's going to be your political leader, and what are you going to replace the whole political system of the UK with after you've taken it down? Inquiring minds would like to know!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RobSS said:

 

Who's going to be your political leader, and what are you going to replace the whole political system of the UK with after you've taken it down? Inquiring minds would like to know!

 

is your supervisor looking over your shoulder right now?

 

is that a chinthe on your shoulder?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

i could say the exact same thing to you

 

i'm here to discuss ideas in the public agora of my day which is the internet

 

you seem to be here to tell people to swallow their emotions, sit back, repress them, deny them, navel gaze and allow the world to fall apart whilst displacing any responsibility for that from yourself

 

 

I'm looking for practical solutions. You haven't anything practical or realistic so far.


As EnigmaticWorld said in a post a day or two ago, don't "dwell on things that are out of our control as that creates a state of hopelessness, but to think about things that we still have power over."

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RobSS said:

I'm looking for practical solutions. You haven't anything practical or realistic so far.

 

no you aren't looking for practical solutions

 

you are looking for people to simply stop caring that they are being ethnocided through self hypnosis

 

that doesn't solve the problem, it makes it worse

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

is your supervisor looking over your shoulder right now?

 

is that a chinthe on your shoulder?

 

So you can't answer the question. The reality is you've got no leader and you've got no idea how you can take down the political system of the UK and even if you could, you don't know what you'd replace it with. Right, got it! LOL

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

no you aren't looking for practical solutions

 

you are looking for people to simply stop caring that they are being ethnocided through self hypnosis

 

that doesn't solve the problem, it makes it worse

 

Where have I said people should stop caring? You really are imagining things!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RobSS said:

So you can't answer the question. The reality is you've got no leader and you've got no idea how you can take down the political system of the UK and even if you could, you don't know what you'd replace it with. Right, got it! LOL

 

no i actually didn't say any of that

 

as usual you project onto reality what is in your head instead of learning what reality actually is

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

no i actually didn't say any of that

 

as usual you project onto reality what is in your head instead of learning what reality actually is

 

Then answer the questions... Who's going to be your political leader, and what are you going to replace the whole political system of the UK with after you've taken it down? Inquiring minds would like to know!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RobSS said:

Where have I said people should stop caring? You really are imagining things!

 

its right there in the title of this thread

 

you want people to learn to live with the fact that they are being divided and ruled

 

they are being divided and ruled through mass immigration followed up by idenitarianism

 

you are not talking about how to stop either of those things

 

you are only interested in how white people can learn to accept both of those things being done to them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RobSS said:

Then answer the questions... Who's going to be your political leader, and what are you going to replace the whole political system of the UK with after you've taken it down? Inquiring minds would like to know!

 

which inquiring minds?

 

how many minds am i speaking to?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

its right there in the title of this thread

 

you want people to learn to live with the fact that they are being divided and ruled

 

they are being divided and ruled through mass immigration followed up by idenitarianism

 

you are not talking about how to stop either of those things

 

you are only interested in how white people can learn to accept both of those things being done to them

 

You're putting words into my mouth. In case you missed this comment, as EnigmaticWorld said in a post a day or two ago, don't "dwell on things that are out of our control as that creates a state of hopelessness, but to think about things that we still have power over."

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

You're putting words into my mouth.

 

no i'm not

 

you said that you wanted to use music to solve the problem and there is no way that music can stop mass immigration or intersectionality

 

the only way music can be used is to try and bring white people and migrants together which is not going to stop the mass immigration

 

therefore you are not really interested in stopping the mass immigration. You are only interested in finding salves for the minds of white people so that they stay calm whilst they are ethnocided but you have no interest in actually stopping the ethnocide

 

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

In case you missed this comment, as EnigmaticWorld said in a post a day or two ago, don't "dwell on things that are out of our control as that creates a state of hopelessness, but to think about things that we still have power over."

 

so what?

 

why do i care what he said?

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

no i'm not

 

you said that you wanted to use music to solve the problem and there is no way that music can stop mass immigration or intersectionality

 

the only way music can be used is to try and bring white people and migrants together which is not going to stop the mass immigration

 

therefore you are not really interested in stopping the mass immigration. You are only interested in finding salves for the minds of white people so that they stay calm whislt they are ethnocided

 

 

so what?

 

why do i care what he said?

 

Music is my contribution. It won't be a total solution but I'm not carrying the world on my shoulders. Besides, you don't seem to have any idea how you're going to implement your plans to stop immigration. All you want is to make people angry.

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

no i think you need to answer my questions. Are you in the military?

 

I'll answer your questions if you answer my questions. I asked them first.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

 

Music is my contribution. It won't be a total solution but I'm not carrying the world on my shoulders. Besides, you don't seem to have any idea how you're going to implement your plans to stop immigration. All you do is want to make people angry.

 

 

your contribution to what?

 

helping to keep whitey calm while you replace them?

 

i don't think we need that contribution thanks

 

why don't you take your contribution somewhere else...like kabul?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

your contribution to what?

 

helping to keep whitey calm while you replace them?

 

i don't think we need that contribution thanks

 

why don't you take your contribution somewhere else...like kabul?

 

So you've got an agenda but no policies, right... 😀

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

So you've got an agenda but no policies, right... 😀

 

no i'm the aboriginal simply trying to live my life without being genocided

 

you are the one trying to cover up the agenda of some other people who WANT to genocide me

 

i'm not doing anything to anyone. i just want to be left alone and not be ethnocided by malevolent social engineers and their minions

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

no i'm the aboriginal simply trying to live my life without being genocided

 

you are the one trying to cover up the agenda of some other people who WANT to genocide me

 

i'm not doing anything to anyone

 

I really can't you seriously! 🤣

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

I really can't you seriously! 🤣

 

yeah that is your problem alright

 

history has been full of such meddlers and the havoc they have wreaked upon people

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...