How can we learn to live in harmonry with a divide & conquer political agenda?

How do you think we can live in harmony when immigrants and favoured minorities get first class citizen treatment and free houses and supremacy over those of us whose families go back hundreds of years and made this country what it is?

White people only want to have the same rights as everyone else......but we have found that we do not, we have fewer rights and privileges than people just arrived in the country and probably don't have our best interests at heart..

Look at you Rob. You show no loyalty to England because you are not English.

Your attitude is typical of non whites. You would happily give away what does not belong to you.

Would you blame those of us who are English and white for wanting to keep what we have had for thousands of years and what we know works best for mankind rather than giving it all away at a weird kind of cultural car-boot sale where no-one pays for anything but gets everything of value for free.... paid for by the white tax payer who is paying to give away the very land beneath his feet.

While our history, religion, and culture is being systematically destroyed and replaced by that of the invaders.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

Haven't some people in this forum correctly pointed out that the media's current Afghanistan narrative exists only to distract people from certain other things?

Isn't it that case that successful dark magicians excel at getting people to look in one particular direction as something else is happening outside their field of vision?

Be careful people. You're being played.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

How do you think we can live in harmony when immigrants and favoured minorities get first class citizen treatment and free houses and supremacy over those of us whose families go back hundreds of years and made this country what it is?

White people only want to have the same rights as everyone else......but we have found that we do not, we have fewer rights and privilges than people just arrived in the country and probably don't have our best interests at heart..

Your attitude is typical of non whites. You would happily give away what does not belong to you.

Most people here in London want racial harmony. In actual fact, race relations in London is the best now than it's ever been.

6 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I'm actually with Jesus Christ. He didn't promote mistrust between races and division. In Christ's kingdom, it doesn't matter what race you are! I show loyalty to people treat others with respect. I'm not going be played by illusory 5 sense labels and other such decisive methods. You're being played.

5 hours ago, RobSS said:

If you're concerned about immigrants flooding into this country why don't get involved in politics and do something practical about it instead of whinging and whining on a computer keyboard in front of a screen.

i don't think anything is going to be achieved in the sphere of politics

i think the internet is the new front line in the war of ideas

5 hours ago, RobSS said:

What you're achieving atm is fuck all!

you don't actually know that. You want to believe that is the case but you have no way of actually knowing that

5 hours ago, RobSS said:

As for me, I'm not interested in politics and am not worried about immigrants.

of course you aren't as its not your ancestral home being over run

imagine back when the americas were being over run by europeans, jews, chinese and black slaves (the last group had no choice in the matter) someone like you telling the native americans to stop worrying about the 'immigrants' and instead to embrace music: just empty words and i think you know that really. basically what you are wanting to do here is taunt people you know are getting screwed over whilst pretending that you are virtuous person

5 hours ago, RobSS said:

'm interested in art, creativity and the world of imagination.

and you assume you are alone in that? how bizarre your delusions are

5 hours ago, RobSS said:

Your perceptions become your experience.

not true

awakening is about bringing your perceptions into alignment with reality not in trying to pretend that what is happening isn't happening so that your perceptions are false

5 hours ago, RobSS said:

If you feel a victim of strangers, then that will become your reality.

no if you are being victimised and you understand what is happening then you are sane because it means that your perceptions are in alignment with reality

what you are advocating is fooling yourself (through self hypnosis) when you find reality uncomfortable. That is insanity....seriously

5 hours ago, RobSS said:

As for mobiles phones and tech, these things don't worry me. That too is all about the phantom self. Why invest in the phantom self when you can better invest your precious time in developing your creative -potential?

you just want to absolve yourself of taking any responsibility for the world so you don't concern yourself about the consequences of your actions

you just tell yourself that it doesn't matter and its not your concern as the world burns because you and many like you refuse to take responsibility and do the right thing

you are solipsistic in your thinking that you think nothing else matters but your own experience and you know who else doesn't want to take any responsibility for their actions? PSYCHOPATHS

Edited by Macnamara

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

While our history, religion, and culture is being systematically destroyed and replaced by that of the invaders.

he reminds me of sean x who comes here periodically to quote david whilst telling us that we should make peace with our own ethnocide and simply passively accept it....nasty

• Like 1

On 8/23/2021 at 10:23 PM, Macnamara said:

it is like a spotty teenager whose grown up playing computer games being given a uniform and a job by the military and asked to kill people using drones remotely. There is a disconnect between what they do in their day to day lives and the real world consequences that their actions then have out of sight; the disconnect has a dehumanising effect

‘Killing for the sake of killing’: Disillusioned US drone pilots leak footage of air strikes against unarmed Afghans, media says

25 Aug, 2021 13:54 / Updated 1 hour ago
American drone pilots have leaked video of “punitive” and “nihilistic” strikes in Afghanistan in 2019 that led to the killing of civilians, including at least one child, as the US looked for an exit strategy in the two-decade war.

The footage, published on Tuesday as part of an investigation by military news outlet Connecting Vets, reportedly reveals how successive US administrations and defense strategists relaxed the rules of engagement in Afghanistan – as part of a policy to pressure the Taliban to the negotiating table.

However, drone operators interviewed by the outlet claimed the loosened rules around air strikes served “no point” and did not “make a difference” – with one pilot stating that it was “killing for the sake of killing.” The strikes also reportedly killed far more civilians than the Pentagon has admitted.

https://www.rt.com/usa/533035-us-drone-pilots-afghanistan-leak-footage/

1 hour ago, RobSS said:

I'm actually with Jesus Christ. He didn't promote mistrust between races and division. In Christ's kingdom, it doesn't matter what race you are! I show loyalty to people treat others with respect. I'm not going be played by illusory 5 sense labels and other such decisive methods. You're being played.

Jesus brought a sword.....

"Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Because he knew his ministry would divide people...... He didn't bring harmony or peace.... he shook things up knew that by doing so there would be two sides: the good guys and the bad guys.

https://www.truthspoon.com/p/the-adventures-of-jesus-christ-and.html

When Jesus said ‘I did not come to bring peace but a sword’ he was telling the world that conflict is the price of truth. That the world would take up arms against him, his people and his message. We see this culminating in the events of the last century and this century. The Earth has now become a battleground, and it is precisely because this world is not the abode of truth and the resultant turmoil we see is the battle between good and evil, between the truth and lies, which will never settle into each other to develop into harmony, ying can never resolve into yang in harmony, but only to conflict, continual and all consuming. Good and evil are mutually exclusive, ‘the light shines in the darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not.”

13 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Jesus brought a sword.....

interesting that of all places rob chose the thread on this forum that was about the attack on european people to preach to the world to let go of their labels

i'm just wondering when rob is going to take his message to the muslims and the jews to tell them to let go of their labels?

• Like 1

The true creators of war and conflict are above and beyond the chaos they create. They are the ones who have worked so hard to put all the dominoes in position in order that they might fall all the better, that the least pressure be enough to totally flatten the whole world.

This is because the group setting up the dominoes and preparing to push them all over is at war with Christ and has been trying to kill and persecute Christians and Christian civilisation from the first day of their appearance on Earth, just as they persecuted and had Jesus Christ himself murdered. It is the same people dragging the world to war as those who killed Christ.

Had Jesus never had his ministry and had his message never advanced like a righteous tempest through the Roman Empire the world would probably be at a kind of peace right now. The kind of peace where there is no conflict and no right and wrong. Where every child must submit to a sexual initiation in a midnight wood with a strange man dressed up as a goat. The kind of world where a slave class made up of half of the world would exist, who would be literally owned by the local aristocracy and forced to wear chains around their feet.

Conflict is a sign that there's still something left to fight for and the turmoil of this world shows us that they are still waging war on us because we are not yet completely under their control.

Edited by Truthspoon

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

interesting that of all places rob chose the thread on this forum that was about the attack on european people to preach to the world to let go of their labels

i'm just wondering when rob is going to take his message to the muslims and the jews to tell them to let go of their labels?

Jesus Christ never promoted any political agenda. He said, "My kingdom is not of this world." (John 18:36)

That's one of many reasons why I don't get involved in politics and political agendas because on that level, everything is controlled by Satan the devil and his army of demons, and you're being taken in by it.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

The true creators of war and conflict are above and beyond the chaos they create. They are the ones who have worked so hard to put all the dominoes in position in order that they might fall all the better, that the least pressure be enough to totally flatten the whole world.

This is because the group setting up the dominoes and preparing to push them all over is at war with Christ and has been trying to kill and persecute Christians and Christian civilisation from the first day of their appearance on Earth, just as they persecuted and had Jesus Christ himself murdered. It is the same people dragging the world to war as those who killed Christ.

Had Jesus never had his ministry and had his message never advanced like a righteous tempest through the Roman Empire the world would probably be at a kind of peace right now. The kind of peace where there is no conflict and no right and wrong. Where every child must submit to a sexual initiation in a midnight wood with a strange man dressed up as a goat. The kind of world where a slave class made up of half of the world would exist, who would be literally owned by the local aristocracy and forced to wear chains around their feet.

Conflict is a sign that there's still something left to fight for and the turmoil of this world shows us that they are still waging war on us because we are not yet completely under their control.

You're not promoting a spiritual message, and Jesus Christ never brought a sword of truth to earth for any one, or any politician to use for a political agenda. The more you get entangled and embroiled in the sordid world of politics and political agenda's, the more it will derange your mind and corrupt your soul.

Edited by RobSS

It's a sin to divide and exclude members of the human family based on race or colour of their skin. Jesus said,

“Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Matthew 7:12

The bible teaches that God made ALL humanity in his image, and Christians should oppose racial prejudice of any kind.

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

i don't think anything is going to be achieved in the sphere of politics

i think the internet is the new front line in the war of ideas

you don't actually know that. You want to believe that is the case but you have no way of actually knowing that

of course you aren't as its not your ancestral home being over run

imagine back when the americas were being over run by europeans, jews, chinese and black slaves (the last group had no choice in the matter) someone like you telling the native americans to stop worrying about the 'immigrants' and instead to embrace music: just empty words and i think you know that really. basically what you are wanting to do here is taunt people you know are getting screwed over whilst pretending that you are virtuous person

and you assume you are alone in that? how bizarre your delusions are

not true

awakening is about bringing your perceptions into alignment with reality not in trying to pretend that what is happening isn't happening so that your perceptions are false

no if you are being victimised and you understand what is happening then you are sane because it means that your perceptions are in alignment with reality

what you are advocating is fooling yourself (through self hypnosis) when you find reality uncomfortable. That is insanity....seriously

you just want to absolve yourself of taking any responsibility for the world so you don't concern yourself about the consequences of your actions

you just tell yourself that it doesn't matter and its not your concern as the world burns because you and many like you refuse to take responsibility and do the right thing

you are solipsistic in your thinking that you think nothing else matters but your own experience and you know who else doesn't want to take any responsibility for their actions? PSYCHOPATHS

Most of what you've written above is all in your head. I'm not affected by your fear and anxiety.

43 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Most of what you've written above is all in your head. I'm not affected by your fear and anxiety.

you are living in a hypothetical world that only exists in your head whereas i am trying to tell you how the world actually is

sure it would be nice if the world did not have any animosity in it based on race but that is not currently how the world is and there is in fact all kinds of animosity based on all kinds of things beyond race

even if you pretend in your head that the world is different it will not change what is going on in other peoples heads

consciousness = ''the ability of a being to recognise patterns and meaning with respect to events taking place both within oneself and in the realm in which the self exists and operates'' - mark passio

If you are not accurately seeing what is going on within and without then you are not conscious and cannot claim to be 'awake'. You are in fact just self hypnotising yourself

“Enlightenment is a destructive process. It
has nothing to do with becoming better or being happier. Enlightenment is the
crumbling away of untruth. It's seeing
through the facade of pretence. It's the
complete eradication of everything we
imagined to be true.”

Adyashanti

1 hour ago, RobSS said:

Jesus Christ never promoted any political agenda. He said, "My kingdom is not of this world." (John 18:36)

oh you're claiming some sort of association to jesus?

well lets bare in mind that jesus directly challenged the rothschild cabal of his day. He saw that the money changers in the temple precinct were price fixing and ripping off the general public so he went in their and flipped over their tables in protest

so if you are trying to embody jesus then i ask you what are you doing to challenge the money changers today?

Just now, Macnamara said:

you are living in a hypothetical world that only exists in your head whereas i am trying to tell you how the world actually is

sure it would be nice if the world did not have any animosity in it based on race but that is not currently how the world is and there is in fact all kinds of animosity based on all kinds of things beyond race

even if you pretend in your head that the world is different it will not change what is going on in other peoples heads

consciousness = ''the ability of a being to recognise patterns and meaning with respect to events taking place both within oneself and in the realm in which the self exists and operates'' - mark passio

If you are not accurately seeing what is going on within and without then you are not conscious and cannot claim to be 'awake'. You are in fact just self hypnotising yourself

“Enlightenment is a destructive process. It
has nothing to do with becoming better or being happier. Enlightenment is the
crumbling away of untruth. It's seeing
through the facade of pretence. It's the
complete eradication of everything we
imagined to be true.”

Adyashanti

You have no idea of how the world is, no more than anyone else. No one knows how the world really is. I haven't said anything about being enlightened, whatever that is. All I said is I'm not getting involved in political phantom reality.

oh you're claiming some sort of association to jesus?

well lets bare in mind that jesus directly challenged the rothschild cabal of his day. He saw that the money changers in the temple precinct were price fixing and ripping off the general public so he went in their and flipped over their tables in protest

so if you are trying to embody jesus then i ask you what are you doing to challenge the money changers today?

Jesus Christ did expose evil but he didn't promote racial divisions and racial prejudice, and human inspired political agendas. His Kingdom is not of this world.

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

You have no idea of how the world is, no more than anyone else. No one knows how the world really is. I haven't said anything about being enlightened, whatever that is. All I said is I'm not getting involved in political phantom reality.

i'm not really interested in the political side either. I see politicians as masks on the face of the cabal

i'm not really interested in the political side either. I see politicians as masks on the face of the cabal

How you going to stop immigration without being political?