Jump to content

How can we learn to live in harmonry with a divide & conquer political agenda?


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

i have listened to his talk and not only that but i have been listening to his talks, following his headlines AND following the current events around which he's talking and i have been doing that for many years

 

i know these topics inside out

Then do give the time in the video where he mentions mass immigration.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I've already agreed with you that I#m not pro mass immigration. What more do you want?

 

i want you to understand that as the mass immigration grows the disharmony is going to grow

 

that has been the pattern and it will remain the pattern no matter how much you want to sugar coat it

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

David Icke - Divide and Rule, Immigration and Manipulation - SK Titulky

 

That's not the video I quoted from but thanks for posting it anyway! LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I know that already and you've made your point.

 

no i'm not done yet

 

intersectionality is another area you need to understand

 

the cabal has factionalised society into competing groups and then fans the flames of that in various ways by creating resentment amongst each faction which it then directs against a chosen target which is usually white men

 

so you ask how can we get harmony out of that mess?

 

the reality is that i don't think we (the independent media and truth movement) have enough clout to overturn the corporate media machine and the education system which is busy ramming critical race theory down the necks of the youth

 

this means that in a generation a whole new wave of radicalised youngsters are going to emerge out of the education system with the idea in their head that white men are evil and the enemy

 

I don't think you will be able to counter that in an information war therefore i think the only possible strategy that might avert a civil war is to end the mass immigration so that the numbers of those who can be radicalised against white people do not grow to such proportions that they may actually attempt a mass genocide

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

no i'm not done yet

 

intersectionality is another area you need to understand

 

the cabal has factionalised society into competing groups and then fans the flames of that in various ways by creating resentment amongst each faction which it then directs against a chosen target which is usually white men

 

so you ask how can get harmony out of that mess?

 

the reality is that i don't think we (the independent media and truth movement) have enough clout to overturn the corporate media machine and the education system which is busy ramming critical race theory down the necks of the youth

 

this means that in a generation a whole new wave of radicalised youngsters are going to emerge out of the education system with the idea in their head that white men are evil and the enemy

 

I don't think you will be able to counter that in an information war therefore i think the only possible strategy that might avert a civil war is to end the mass immigration so that the numbers of those who can be radicalised against white people do not grow to such proportions that they may actually attempt a mass genocide

Thanks, are you happy now? LOL

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

Thanks, are you happy now? LOL

 

no i think that just as the board game monopoly always ends with one person owning all the properties and then able to charge rent on everyone else until they are bled dry and the game ends i believe that the cabal are attempting to do that to white people

 

i think they want to make white people into a despised minority so that the monopoly board (socio-economic landscape) becomes a hostile environment for white people

 

this would precipitate a crisis of epic proportions which is what i believe is the goal of the cabal

 

the covid jabs are about killing off swathes of white people which will speed up that process

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

If that makes you happy.

 

no the path ahead is not a happy one

 

i also don't see people choosing a different path because i don't think enough people fundamentally understand these underlying forces that i am outlining here

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

no i think that just as the board game monopoly always ends with one person owning all the properties and then able to charge rent on everyone else until they are bled dry and the game ends i believe that the cabal are attempting to do that to white people

 

i think they want to make white people into a despised minority so that the monopoly board (socio-economic landscape) becomes a hostile environment for white people

 

this would precipitate a crisis of epic proportions which is what i believe is the goal of the cabal

 

the covid jabs are about killing off swathes of white people which will speed up that process

It must be terrible feeling like a despised minority. You have my sympathy.

 

I hope you get the solution your heart desires and that you will one day find peace and happiness.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

no the path ahead is not a happy one

 

i also don't see people choosing a different path because i don't think enough people fundamentally understand these underlying forces that i am outlining here

You have my sympathy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, RobSS said:

It must be terrible feeling like a despised minority. You have my sympathy.

 

we aren't a despised minority yet but we are already feeling some heat

 

imagine what the heat will be like when we ARE the minority!

 

14 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I hope you get the solution your heart desires and that you will one day find peace and happiness.

 

well we will all find peace one day but i'm more concerned about what happens between now and then

 

you see we have already learned this lesson in scotland in the not too distant past where the gaelic culture and way of life was almost completely genocided from the british isles

 

the scots have a disapora. Its believed there are in the region of 60 million people claiming scottish heritage around the world yet only 5 million people actually left in scotland

 

people were evicted from their homes in the clearances and the children were wrapped on the knuckles with canes at school if they were caught speaking their own language. The entire land ownership was redrawn in scotland and now we have the most unequal land ownership in the whole of europe. the scots were used as cannon fodder in empire building and the two world wars so that there is now a monument in every village and town and the losses of the scots were proportionately more than the english

 

the lesson from history for those with the ears to hear is just how fragile everything really is but the problem is that people never seem to learn from history...

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

we aren't a despised minority yet but we are already feeling some heat

 

imagine what the heat will be like when we ARE the minority!

 

 

well we will all find peace one day but i'm more concerned about what happens between now and then

 

you see we have already learned this lesson in scotland in the not too distant past where the gaelic culture and way of life was almost completely genocided from the british isles

 

the scots have a disapora. Its believed there are in a the region of 60 million people claiming scottish heritage around the world yet only 5 million people actually in scotland

 

people were evicted from their homes and the children were wrapped on the knuckles with canes at school if they were caught speaking their own language. The entire land ownership was redrawn in scotland and now we have the most unequal land ownership in the whole of europe

 

the lesson from history for those with the ears to hear is just how fragile everything really is but the problem is that people never seem to learn from history...

It's all very sorrowful and sad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

It's all very sorrowful and sad.

 

well your responses are good because they help me illustrate to people how few fucks non british people will give as we are replaced: zero fucks will be given

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

well your responses are good because they help me illustrate to people how few fucks non british people will give

That would be very dishonest of you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RobSS said:

That would be very dishonest of you.

 

no its abundantly clear to me and no doubt anyone else reading this that we will not be able to rely on persons such as yourself

 

no we are going to have to solve this problem ourselves

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

no its abundantly clear to me and no doubt anyone else reading this that we will not be able to rely on persons such as yourself

 

no we are going to have to solve this problem ourselves

Are you threatening me now? I hope not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

not at all

 

Good.

 

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

merely saying that we can't rely on you to respect our plight

You can believe what you want, but you're very mistaken.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

You're imagining it, I can assure you.

 

gaslighting now...it's all in my imagination!

 

none of the things i have been talking about in the truth movement for years have materialised....i've just imagined it all.....ah what a relief.....for a moment there i was having this terrible nightmare where all the major corporations of the world were owned by dark occultists who were carrying out a global eugenics programme in which they had managed to jab their nanotech into 60% of my countrymen and women whilst manouvering to jab it into the children

 

phew....so glad that ain't happening! Just the fevered imaginings of my silly mind....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...