Jump to content

How can we learn to live in harmonry with a divide & conquer political agenda?


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, blowonthepie said:

I know what you are saying, but if everyone realised we are all ‘one’ experiencing our own ‘little bits of life here’ then surely we would respect each other?

 

i think that there are people who cynically will never do that

 

i think those people are very united, very cohesive and very motivated

 

i believe that those people will cynically encourage you to let go of your culture, lands and beliefs so that you will become a rootless, powerless and divided people unable to stand together with any cohesion to oppose them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

That's a big topic and as i told you i am compiling some notes

 

i do however have a thread discussing some ideas in the 'solutions' part of the forum called 'its a pirates life for me'. You could check that out for some ideas

 

This thread is for solutions. You could post a summary here.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

i think that there are people who cynically will never do that

 

i think those people are very united, very cohesive and very motivated

 

i believe that those people will cynically encourage you to let go of your culture, lands and beliefs so that you will become a rootless, powerless and divided people unable to stand together with any cohesion to oppose them

 

I tend to agree with you, the way things are.

 

Only waking up to the fact we are all one (banging on I know) will ever change it; and personally, I can’t see it happening; people’s myriad beliefs notwithstanding.

 

Im not advocating for people to become one, meaning giving up their culture etc; never!

Diversity is wonderful; just for each to respect the other.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

A race war is trivial compared to Armageddon, but how are you going to stop either?

 

so you are another one of these people waiting for jesus to ride in on a white unicorn before blasting evil do-ers with rainbows from his chargers horn?

 

see i have a different view.....as nice as it would be for a saviour to come and rescue us i believe that this reality tests us to see what we are made of

 

people keep trying to project onto this reality what they wish the rules of this reality were instead of looking at what the rules of this reality actually are and that is why nothing changes

 

the reason people don't want to face the rules of this reality is because they don't like the rules

 

the rules are that if you do dumb things it will have consequences for you and that is karma. So for example i mentioned before coca cola as an example. If you keep drinking that stuff in your life it will have a negative effect in your health. Drink enough of it and you will get fat and have diabetes and then you will live with the karma of being in a damaged and poorly functioning body

 

if lots of people behave the same way then we will suffer a collective karma of then having to live in a society full of sick people and this karma will be even worse in a country with a socialised medical system because everyone will have to pay for that

 

That's the rules of this reality: if you don't take responsibility you suffer consequences

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/26/2021 at 10:32 AM, RobSS said:

 

I'm looking for practical solutions. You haven't anything practical or realistic so far.


As EnigmaticWorld said in a post a day or two ago, don't "dwell on things that are out of our control as that creates a state of hopelessness, but to think about things that we still have power over."

 

 

 

The further I get through this thread, the less I think you are looking for practical solutions.

 

You have been busy telling others to do only this, but when it suits your purposes, you have at it with @Truthspoon

 

I think shitstir is the word I’m looking for; but then, you can only do that if others take the bait.

 

I owe @skitzorat an apology.

 

:).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

so you are another one of these people waiting for jesus to ride in on a white unicorn before blasting evil do-ers with rainbows from his chargers horn?

 

see i have a different view.....as nice as it would be for a saviour to come and rescue us i believe that this reality tests us to see what we are made of

 

people keep trying to project onto this reality what they wish the rules of this reality were instead of looking at what the rules of this reality actually are and that is why nothing changes

 

the reason people don't want to face the rules of this reality is because they don't like the rules

 

the rules are that if you do dumb things it will have consequences for you and that is karma. So for example i mentioned before coca cola as an example. If you keep drinking that stuff in your life it will have a negative effect in your health. Drink enough of it and you will get fat and have diabetes and then you will live with the karma of being in a damaged and poorly functioning body

 

if lots of people behave the same way then we will suffer a collective karma of then having to live in a society full of sick people and this karma will be even worse in a country with a socialised medical system because everyone will have to pay for that

 

That's the rules of this reality: if you don't take responsibility you suffer consequences

 

No, I don't believe Jesus will ride in and save the day.

 

IMO, it's deeper than that. Armageddon is likely not a place, but a state of mind. It's possible that Judgement Day will involve people receiving an energy so intense that it will either destroy them from within, or elevate them, depending on their karma.

 

So yes, I agree with you, negligence leads to bad karma, and karma involves having to experience the consequences, for the good or bad.

 

So race wars are likely to be only one of many Tribulations that will befall societies, culminating in the Final Judgement. Atm, I see no sign of it happening here in London. It could be that race wars will be likely in other countries. We seem better grounded in the right thing here in the UK, which is why we defeated the Nazis.

 

TruthSpoon professes to be a Christian, so one of your allies is also championing Jesus Christ, except that he is trying to do it all himself and in so doing will take on too much. Global evil, originating from beyond our dimension, is too much for one person to deal with. That's why I prefer to focus on nurturing and developing things that are within my grasp, which I can change.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, RobSS said:

IMO, it's deeper than that. Armageddon is likely not a place, but a state of mind. It's possible that Judgement Day will involve people receiving an energy so intense that it will either destroy them from within, or elevate them, depending on their karma.

 

when i look into the future i see a fast moving and rapidly widening shit storm coming to engulf us all

 

you could say it is the perfect storm because it is made up of a whole bunch of converging problems

 

when i turn to my fellow man and ask them 'hey guys what do you think of that approaching shit storm' all i see is this:

 

businessman-burying-his-head-in-the-sand

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

 

The further I get through this thread, the less I think you are looking for practical solutions.

 

You have been busy telling others to do only this, but when it suits your purposes, you have at it with @Truthspoon

 

I think shitstir is the word I’m looking for; but then, you can only do that if others take the bait.

 

I owe @skitzorat an apology.

 

:).

 

So are you saying EnigmaticWorld is also a "shitstirrer"? That's the logic of what you;re saying. Think about it and what's wrong with EnigmaticWorld's solution? At least that poster has offered one. All you can say is, "I don't know" and then you project your dark thoughts about yourself on others. Look in the mirror.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 That's why I prefer to focus on nurturing and developing things that are within my grasp, which I can change.

 

as mark passio says....if you have knowledge about these things it is your responsibility to inform other people

 

that is what i have been doing now for over ten years. I don't know how many people i have reached with this kind of information....a lot

 

if more people had been doing it the truth would have gone viral and we would not be in this current covid scamdemic because everyone would have mistrusted the government and bill gates etc

 

this reality punishes people for not taking responsibility and as people are not taking responsibility we are all headed for a giant collective kick in the ass from reality. Its going to be ugly

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

when i look into the future i see a fast moving and rapidly widening shit storm coming to engulf us all

 

you could say it is the perfect storm because it is made up of a whole bunch of converging problems

 

when i turn to my fellow man and ask them 'hey guys what do you think of that approaching shit storm' all i see is this:

 

businessman-burying-his-head-in-the-sand

 

Yes, I agree. it's just that I call the "shitstorm" Armageddon.

 

In the meantime, however, it's a question of what we do while the Titanic is sinking. Once we find out all the lifeboats have departed,

 

1) Do we consciously develop the fruits of the spirit, to eradicate neurotic thoughts and behaviours, so we can be filled with confidence and bright thoughts, enjoying each other's company while we still can?

 

Or...

 

2) Do we stick our heads in the sand and pretend everything is normal, and still pursue destructive behaviours? 

 

Or...

 

3) Do we panic and run around like headless chickens complaining and getting into victim mode?

 

These seem to be the only three choices left.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, RobSS said:

We seem better grounded in the right thing here in the UK, which is why we defeated the Nazis.

 

WE did no such thing. 

Without huge outside assistance we would have been absorbed like the rest of Europe at the time. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

as mark passio says....if you have knowledge about these things it is your responsibility to inform other people

 

that is what i have been doing now for over ten years. I don't know how many people i have reached with this kind of information....a lot

 

if more people had been doing it the truth would have gone viral and we would not be in this current covid scamdemic because everyone would have mistrusted the government and bill gates etc

 

this reality punishes people for not taking responsibility and as people are not taking responsibility we are all headed for a giant collective kick in the ass from reality. Its going to be ugly

 

I've got nothing against informing other people, but I object when posters tar all the members of a minority group with one brush, which is really incitement to racial tension and the kind of race wars that we don't want.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

 

Yes, I agree. it's just that I call the "shitstorm" Armageddon.

 

In the meantime, however, it's a question of what we do while the Titanic is sinking. Once we find out all the lifeboats have departed,

 

1) Do we consciously develop the fruits of the spirit, to eradicate neurotic thoughts and behaviours, so we can be filled with confidence and bright thoughts, enjoying each other's company while we still can?

 

Or...

 

2) Do we stick our heads in the sand and pretend everything is normal, and still pursue destructive behaviours? 

 

Or...

 

3) Do we panic and run around like headless chickens complaining and getting into victim mode?

 

These seem to be the only three choices left.

 

none of the above

 

we take responsibiilty and we eradicate self delusion from our lives so that we may see and act clear sightedly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

 

WE did no such thing. 

Without huge outside assistance we would have been absorbed like the rest of Europe at the time. 

 

Of course it was with outside help. I didn't state that because everyone knows we had help from our allies, who at the time had similar values...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

none of the above

 

we take responsibiilty and we eradicate self delusion from our lives so that we may see and act clear sightedly

 

I would put that under option 1)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RobSS said:

I've got nothing against informing other people, but I object when posters tar all the members of a minority group with one brush, which is really incitement to racial tension and the kind of race wars that we don't want.

 

the race war psyop has gathered pace due to identarianism

 

identarianism has encouraged everyone to identify 'as a....'

 

as a black person

as a jew

as a muslim

as a christian

as a trans

as gay

as a woman

etc

 

the aim it seems is to then turn all of those people against white people and particularly straight white men so clearly the people steering that whole psyop have got something against white people because white men are the shield so if you can take that down then there are no defences left

 

the alt right then developed and their argument was that if other groups could self identify and then organise in their own self interests then surely it is only fair if white people can do the same

 

the other groups responded by saying that is 'racist'. Apparently according to them it is not racist to treat white people differently....but then that's all part of the psyop

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

 

Of course it was with outside help. I didn't state that because everyone knows we had help from our allies, who at the time had similar values...

 

 

Just pointing out that left to our own devices WE would not have defeated anyone.. 

 

You really think that the USA had the same values as the UK? (at the time) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

I would put that under option 1)

 

option 1 only mentioned 'bright thoughts' but sometimes destroying self delusion is painful

 

so i had to create another option

 

also you said 'while we can' so it seems that you are resigned to failure

 

i'm not interested in creating self delusion about the ship going down so that i can have a good time in the meantime. I'm going to set to work plugging the leaks and bailing out (taking responsibility)

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

the race war psyop has gathered pace due to identarianism

 

identarianism has encouraged everyone to identify 'as a....'

 

as a black person

as a jew

as a muslim

as a christian

as a trans

as gay

as a woman

etc

 

the aim it seems is to then turn all of those people against white people and particularly straight white men so clearly the people steering that whole psyop have got something against white people because white men are the shield so if you can take that down then there are no defences left

 

the alt right then developed and their argument was that if other groups could self identify and then organise in their own self interests then surely it is only fair if white people can do the same

 

the other groups responded by saying that is 'racist'. Apparently according to them it is not racist to treat white people differently....but then that's all part of the psyop

 

You should've added that the aim is not only for people to "identify" with one of the groups you mentioned, but also to "identify" as white.

 

Just like people who are being told to "identify" as white are causing problems, so too are people who are subtly or not so subtly being persuaded to "identify" as white also falling into the same trap, which is why I quoted David Icke's quote about phantom identities, and illusory labels, at the top of this thread.

 

It seems that you just want to be like all the other identifier groups that you dislike. You wrote: "surely it is only fair if white people can do the same."

 

Kind of ironic, don't you think?

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...