Richard D Hall on David Icke

Seeker

I recently came across Richard Hall’s website thanks to a member on here suggesting one of his videos. I heard years ago about this guy being good. I saw he had a 3 part video on his opinions on David Icke. They are very interesting, overall he is a fan of David Icke, however he believes he has likely been set up with the idea of shapeshifting reptilians by the CIA, and also disagrees with Icke on 9/11. The first part begins at 18:30 - https://www.richplanet.net/richp_search.php?ref=231&part=1&search=David Icke

I believe that the shape shifting reptile theory was designed to make conspiracy researchers look foolish. David hasn't discussed it in recent podcasts, suggesting that he lacks any recent and decent evidence/revelations. Is he slowly distancing himself from the theory? 

Edited by Grumpy Grapes

15 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

I believe that the shape shifting reptile theory was designed to make conspiracy researchers look foolish. David hasn't discussed it in recent podcasts, suggesting that he lacks any recent and decent evidence/revelations. Is he slowly distancing himself from the theory? 

From what I gather, David Icke hasn't really discussed 'shape-shifting reptilians' for a number of years now. I don't think its the case that he is 'distancing himself' from that theory, more that his ideas and understanding have 'evolved'.

But people still use the 'lizard-people' trope to dismiss and try to discredit David Icke..

I do like both Richard Hall and David Icke, and I like that they don't always agree on certain matters, and equally I do not always agree with either of them either.

I do think it would be great though if David Icke could appear as a guest on Richard's show, would be very entertaining and a great discussion.

Thanks for the tip...interesting

I can say I avoided D.I. until around 2006 or '07, specifically because of the "reptilian" thing, and his insistance that it was literally true, and not metaphorical/analogy. I've also had problems with the Arizona Wilder stuff.

So, it seems plausible there was an attempt at misdirection/damage control targeting D.I. in that way.

One thing to remember is that D.I. was still relatively new at what he was doing(mid to late 90's), it takes more that a few years to *start* to get a handle on what this thing is and how it operates.

Everything is a perception in and of this "world". It is an illusion/dream, the basic laws are for the general population, those that are parasiting and preying on the general population have accessed other layers/levels within it which is a means to manipulate perceptions of "humanity" and individuals in ways that serve the collective ego-entity(satan-fraudulent self). EgoMatrix. Psychic manipulation. "Shadow" is ego--- deceiver---fake "light-dark","positive-negative", "good-evil". It plays/controls both sides of the game. False dichotomy.

Regarding 9-11, I got it from someone more aware than me that it was an illusion projected from the lower 4th dimension. Actually, looking for 'evidence" of a human/physical nature as to the "how" will be nothing but studying an illusion, as if it's "real" and as if it's actually bound to the same limitations absolutely and universally, in other words; you're in a dream, but you're only aware of a limited aspect of it, mostly at the level of effect...the "cause" isn't really to be found there...and neither are solutions...

• Like 1

Something is here and is massively interested in a great variety of unexpected things. To make a long story short, humans have seen one and the same thing at all times. Mystical apparitions became angels then aliens. It reflects and demonstrates human dreams. And nothing can change the shape, it only changes the sequence of generated images that appear where humans are supposed to see them, even spatially. The idea of shape-changing three-dimensional creatures comes from Humans. But only so-called humans, animals and plants manifest here. That is the only thing that humans can rely on to be physically there. Everything else will be discovered when certain conditions are met. No government or dogma will be able to stop it. They only believe that they have some kind of control. But you can't control a holodeck. Humans have neither the technical capability nor the ability to fully comprehend what earth is.

• Like 1

The Reptilian theory is not Icke's alone. It has been widely references and alluded to both directly and indirectly. Believing his own theory is dependent on four pillars:

1.) That aliens exist

2.) That some of them have Reptilian origin

3.) That some of those beings can shift between dimensions

4.) That some of those beings 'possess' many high profile figures on planet earth

Number one is not a stretch. The second is not implausible, why would it be?

Multi-dimensional reality has been hypothesized by strong theorists and many others in 'science'. It isn't far-fetched, it just sounds it to the kind of people who think that the BBC is the cutting edge of accurate, reliable information.

It's the last one most people have difficult with. So what? There are few things that can be regarded as 'impossible'. Most people's perception of reality is tiny, so they laugh and ridicule. Let them.

Human perception is more than relative. To see something in the right context, you have to encounter something impossible. And after that, human assumed knowledge has no more meaning....This is neither a life form, nor an angel, nor a UFO. Welcome to the other reality that most will never see.

1.jpg.5116a0e6a58ea8b1272d1595635f3ded.jpg

2.jpg.2e2353a25871c4dd2c0ff7e66d28398b.jpg

3.jpg.67f9da08630c0aafaf27a739288e3a65.jpg

• Like 2

On 8/21/2021 at 5:26 PM, Grumpy Grapes said:

i can 100% say with certainty that these creatures known as shapeshifting reptilians exist. i saw it happen once right in front of my eyes.

now, what they are is up for discussion. are they ET, hybrids, demons/fallen angel or interdimensional ?

i believe the last three, that they are demon/fallen angel-esque owned/initiated human hybrid sell-outs.

biblically, you can call them 'tares'.

Edited by Given To Fly

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2021 at 9:22 AM, Given To Fly said:

i can 100% say with certainty that these creatures known as shapeshifting reptilians exist. i saw it happen once right in front of my eyes.

now, what they are is up for discussion. are they ET, hybrids, demons/fallen angel or interdimensional ?

i believe the last three, that they are demon/fallen angel-esque owned/initiated human hybrid sell-outs.

biblically, you can call them 'tares'.

What’s your story with this creature?

On 9/1/2021 at 7:50 PM, Seeker said:

What’s your story with this creature?

i first figured her for a gang stalker because everytime i went through a street called hampstead park there she was walking. then one sunny day i saw her at the entrance of hampstead as i was about to cross the road to cycle through hampstead and i caught her at the corner of my eye giving me a dirty look, so i stared on at her and her face shapeshifted. you ever see the film 'the devil's advocate (keanu reeves and al pacino) ?

devils advocate shape shift shapeshifter satan ezgif-6-edbb0399f83a.gif

that is near exactly how it happened. her whole mouth area expanded and i could see the fangs on her. then in a second she just changed back. i was thinking wtf. i couldn't believe my eyes so i put it in the back of mind for a few years before i started reading david icke.

i only saw her twice after i wrote on social media about the incident. once walking and the other in the back of a car staring out at me. i know for a fact she was moved because of this.

i don't know how and why it happened. maybe it was uncontrollable on her part, or how i feel more is that God lifted the veil for me to see.

and you notice the street is called hampstead, just as was the hampstead satanic child abuse cult in england , there are no coincidences. hampstead has also been an area of major gang stalking activity for me

i look about in the news and shit to see these tares and today i just uploaded a 'christian' on the CBN shapeshift his reptilian fangs

Edited by Given To Fly
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Information is so valuable 

Read  and study "the Emerald Tablets " this may take a bit to wrap your head around most of the information. 

Read the Sumerian Clay Tablets, or refer to work done by such researchers such as Sitchen, and Gerald Clark .

Then you will find that the earth beings have been battling with the shifty invaders of other vibratory domains for eons and eons.

Ke Non Gon

Words only man can utter that when spoken properly will lift their vail of deception and others will see them as they are.....