Family of three and dog found dead in Devil's Gulch in Sierra Mts!

Ibizan Hound

On 9/7/2021 at 9:41 PM, Ibizan Hound said:

If it was algae that killed an entire family, then there would be dead wildlife around the vicinity also.

exactly and what would be the chances that it would poison all of them so strongly that they all died? I think one was even found in a seated position

the daily mail today even suggested it was a lightening strike!

All this looks like reaching and kicking up smoke to obscure the most obvious answer: they were murdered.

Is there a highly effective poison with high potency but which only slow kills,or is that counter intuitive??  my guess is there probably is?

Below some previously dealt other thought to serve as reminder but a seperate plot of course:

So just as an example, I would think Novichok is fast acting, not a slow one to toxify a victim..  And on that note:-

I was just looking in a PAPER "paper" and I see it was this time last year he got hit with nerve agent. (September - nearly a full year since) I mean when Mr Navalny was poisoned with Novichok. The man was able (reading between the lines of a one small article) to board a plane after leaving his hotel and be on flight before he collapsed into a coma. 

Just saying to remind us of the passage of time. 

Edited by TetraG
  • Like 1

On 9/9/2021 at 9:56 PM, TetraG said:

Is there a highly effective poison with high potency but which only slow kills,or is that counter intuitive??  my guess is there probably is?

Below some previously dealt other thought to serve as reminder but a seperate plot of course:

So just as an example, I would think Novichok is fast acting, not a slow one to toxify a victim..  And on that note:-

its funny you mention this because last night i had a dream where a nerve agent was released into a packed arena which then caused a panic'd stampede

certainly toxins have been tested on the public before and if that is what has happened here then the substance is highly dangerous

Such a 'terror' attack would then tie into the the recent hyping up of the taliban and al qaeda as if the cabal are trying to breathe new life into one of their past bogeymen and all on the 20th anniversary of 911 too.

A nerve agent attack could be blamed on al qaeda leading to the passing of sweeping new terror laws that rob the western public of what few rights and freedoms they have left

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2021 at 5:36 AM, bradlaw said:

I wouldn't be surprised if certain people in autopsy roles are threatened or just bought off. The cabal seem to have chess pieces everywhere. Still can't hide the truth forever.

This is something I came across today. These people were expert trekkers whom hiked such areas as the Gobi, Himalayas and such so a park shouldn't be anything to them

[Sep 4

California family found dead on Sierra National Forest

The couple had backpacked in the Himalayas, ridden camels through the Gobi Desert and checked off Burning Man, even creating their own hashtag, an amalgamation of their first names: #jellonadventures.

So a day of hiking in the Sierra National Forest, even with the demanding switchbacks and triple-digit heat, would not have been unusual for Jonathan Gerrish and Ellen Chung, husband-and-wife transplants from San Francisco who had recently become parents to a little girl, Miju, during the coronavirus pandemic.

But the trek would be the family’s last: Search teams found all three of their bodies on Aug. 17, one day after the family was reported missing not far from Yosemite National Park. The family’s dog, Oski, an Aussie-Akita mix, was also found dead.

More than two weeks later, investigators are still confounded by what caused their deaths.]

https://sasquatchchronicles.com/california-family-found-dead-on-sierra-national-forest/

• Like 2